Friday, September 9, 2011

The Last Night


"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMuah...ohhhhhh, Hughhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh." moaned  Millie....a cute little number I met in the Mermaid Club....We'd had a few drinks and scored some good weed and were in her car in Josie's parking lot kissing mad passionately....I had already slipped her panties down and had unhooked her bra and was getting ready to mount her....

"Uh...Uh...Nooooo...Not outside here like this." she said.

"Come on baby, don't leave me like this...come onnnn." I begged while still kissing her...

"Nooooo, we can't do that...stoppppp." she said...

She began stroking my penis gently and slowly and continuing to kiss me....I was rubbing her breasts softly and slowly also...We kept this up for a long while until finally I came like a gusher all over her front seat...

"Ouuuu, you come a lot.....like a gusher.." she said ,matter or factly.

I straightened my pants up...and my shirt...She slipped her panties back up, put her bra back on and repositioned her skirt....She fixed her blouse and her hair...She took several napkins out of her glove compartment and wiped the seat...she turned on the radio....

"Got anymore weed?" she asked..

"Nah, that was it." I said.

"You okay?" she said...

"Yeah,I'm straight." I said.

"I didn't want you to have blue balls...Guess I'll have to take a rain check on the sex." she said.

"I'm looking forward to that." I said in all sincerity.





We both got out the car and entered Josie's together...Reed Nelson and his band was playing tonight...The joint was jumping...especially since "88" , his original keyboardist was playing with them also.  It was a magical night...Downtown Rob Brown and Bone Hampton was setting in with them and the place was going crazy...People were clapping and drinks were flowing...

Millie bought the both of us drinks...From the corner of my eye I saw Meek Rollins and a woman I think was his girlfriend...I wasn't sure. Chris Thompson and his partner Chess was there...Chess was with his wife, Rell, who was pregnant again...I wish I could tell Chess that they were going to have a girl...I'd already met her..a beautiful soul...When you're dead, you get to meet those who are about to be born for a split second...

I saw another group of people I had recently met there too...Paris, Blake, Anita Jenkins, Cherish, Blake's Girl,Chance Howard, the young attorney and Delores, Rob Brown's girl and Debbie, Reed Nelson's girl...They were all having a great time...I couldn't know that this would be the last time I would be amongst them alive..They were so much fun, so electric!




II-


My android was ringing off the hook....It was Gypsy.....I didn't answer...I hated a woman that was too needy. It had only been a night....What could she possibly want?  Well it was obvious what she wanted...but I had already sampled her goods... Time to move on..

Then I saw that guy named Joe...He was here!!! Was he following me?? He stared at me....I stared back..He got up and walked away...I walked over to Gus who was tending bar and listening to the cool sounds of Reed Nelson and company...

"Hey Gus....Do you know who that guy is?" I said pointing at the guy named Joe who was now dancing with a hot young thing.

"That's Joe..Joe Shill..." he said.

"What's his story?" I asked.

"He's a high roller...He's slumming here of late....I heard he broke up with his chick and he's been kind of pissed about the breakup...Why do you ask?" he said.

"No reason...just seemed like he was staring at me..." I said.

"You? For what?  You don't know him do you?" asked Gus.

"Uh...No...Never seen him before." I said.

"Then don't worry about him...he's just a little loopy." said Gus.

"Yeah...you're right." I said. I paid for two drinks and I left.

Millie and I drank and danced and then returned to her car for a repeat of the make out session..I tried hard to get her to let me mount her, but she wouldn't...We wound up driving to her house.. We stopped first before we got there and bought a bottle of wine and some more weed.

III-





Within an hour the bottle was empty and we had smoked up all of the weed...I had Millie in her bed , naked and on all fours...with hands gripping the sheets and me pushing from behind with a steady thrusts...deeper and deeper.

"Oh it feels good... oh it feels so good. Ouuuuuu, Hugh....ouuuu" she moaned.

I was transported to another realm of being. The pleasure from this encounter with Millie was driving me crazy. She was panting, trying to slow my pace. Trying to hold onto this great feeling. I was so close to the edge of any reality,between the wine and the marijuana...it wasn't funny.

"My scream is building inside. I can feel it racing up through my throat. I can feel my heart racing faster faster faster. Ohhhhh faster, harder, ohhhh baby, ohhhhhhhhhhhh Hugh." She was moaning..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph, so you're a poet!" I said as I thrusted into her sweet vagina even harder...

"I want you to slam into me with everything you have...harder...harder..ohhh."she said.. I obliged.

Her back was arched, Her nice round bottom was in the air

" I am losing my mind Hugh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's soooooo damn gooood...ohhhhh........babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...darlinggggggggggggg...loverrrrrrrrrrrrr..ouuuuuuuuu." she cooed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I exploded with a wild abandon.

"Oh Hugh, that was sooo good, she cooed.....If I had known it would be this good...I would have let you do me in the car or hell in front of my parents for that matter." said Millie...We both laughed...and just like that, Millie drifted off to sleep!...I couldn't believe it.

I pulled the cover over her naked body, I deposited my condom in her waste basket....I put my clothes on and let myself out....I felt good...I had drank some wine, had smoked some weed and had had three sexy women within three days...I felt great...I took a bus halfway across town and then decided to grab something to eat..

Mabel's joint was closed...It was 3:30 in the morning...I found an all night joint and had a Hot dog with loads of relish, mustard and ketchup and a Coke....Mmmmmm, I sure will miss that...Jake's Hot Dogs...The absolute best!

IV-

I was about a block from my house.....The street light on this block was out...It was very dark...My block had a crime stopper camera...This block had nothing....I turned the corner....

''Heyy..." came a voice.

"Huh?" I said.

"You think you can just throw people away ,like a used condom?"

''What?, What are you talking about?  In fact, how did you know where I live?" I said.

I didn't feel the first knife thrust that pierced my torso, near my abdomen....I wasn't even shocked as a gusher of blood poured out of me...In fact ,I laughed...

The second knife thrust pierced my chest....I felt that...I tried to turn and run....and then the final blow hit the side of my neck....That could have been the fatal blow....Blood poured out of my mouth.....My attacker, turned and walked away..

"You Black whore!" was the last thing I heard my attacker say...

Wow...Way to ruin a great night..uh morning...I stumbled all the way to my house..leaving a trail of blood...I fumbled with my keys and finally got inside...I locked the door...Didn't want my attacker coming back...
Whooo.....I fumbled with my phone...I think I called 911...I'm not sure...I was starting to get dizzy...I fell to the floor...Blood was running across my kitchen floor like an ocean...I began to get dizzy...I coughed up blood...I began to chuckle lightly.....

I felt no pain after awhile...I began to have a floating sensation...I felt like I was rising above everything...I could see my body lying in a pool of blood....but I felt no pain...I felt timeless, light as a feather..warm....That's how I knew that I was dead!






(Conclusion Next...)

4 comments:

Grover The Playboy said...

WOW! That didn't end the way I thought it would....but considering the main charactor was dead when the story began..I suppose it had to end that way..Whoa!

Brenda said...

I don't think this mysterious "Joe" guy is the killer.I have an idea...but I won't spoil it.

Anonymous said...

My panties were thrown up in the air! ,But that ending was kind of a downer!

Sunflower said...

The way this charactor just throws women away...His ending was inevitable..