Friday, September 23, 2011

Minay's Loft


I was enjoying a nice healthy salad and some Ice Tea at a Tony outdoor cafe on one of the last nice days of late summer , when Joanne ''Sepia"Morris, My friend, Kevin's wife just happened to be walking by...

"Wow Ralph...Didn't think I'd see you eating at a rival restaurant...Dollar Bill better not find out about this." she laughed.

''He won't...Unless you tell him." I said and raised an eyebrow... ''Besides..it's my day off..and I wanted to try the place..Test it out..." I said.

''Test it out? You've got a big date coming up." she laughed.

"I might....uh...I aint sayin it's big or nothin like all that..." I laughed.

"With who...You gotta tell me." laughed Sepia.

"Nah...I think I'll keep this under my hat..." I said.

"Hmmm, you've slept with my girlfriends...Bernadette, Bonita.....You slept with my cousin, Mabel...You've slept with Debbie...Let me guess...Cherry Johnson from Victoria's Secret??" she laughed.

"No I'm afraid not...but you are close...She does work there now.." I said.

"Minay?? Minay Jordan?" asked Sepia...

"Yeah....She moved into that new loft that Chris and Chess bought and fixed up....and I uh helped her move in." I said.

''And then you moved into her right?" laughed Sepia.

''Actually I haven't...I haven't so much as kissed her." I confessed.

"Whatttt? , This is a first for you Ralph." said Sepia...she was right..she knew my track record...

''Well I helped her move in and I went over there with some wine and we drank two bottles and talked and I left."I said.

''You didn't try nothin?  Not even a little kissy kiss?" asked Sepia.

''Nope...I wanted to...I was real tempted, but I couldn't...I mean, she's been through a lot..What with her fiance gettin murdered and all and moving here, gettin a job, gettin moved in....I didn't want to throw all of that on her..." I said.

Sepia felt my head....

"You don't have a fever....I guess you're alright ."she said.

"Just takin it slow...." I said..

''When are you seeing her again?" asked Sepia.

''Tonight...I'm taking some Wine over and perhaps we'll talk some more...I aint rushin nothin." I said.

"Wow Ralph...Good for you.....I'm proud of you." laughed Sepia while giving me a side eye...

I finished my salad....

II-


The building that Minay lived in didn't look like much on the outside...but inside...Chris and Chess and whoever they contracted to do the work had done a magnificent job...and I told Minay so when I arrived with
Two bottles of Wine..

''Wow , you've got a great place Minay." I said...

"Thanks...Glad you like it." she said.  "Not like it's the first time you've been up here." she laughed.

"Yeah, I know...but it's the first time since you fixed the place up...You did a great job...You need to come and fix up my place." I laughed.

"I didn't cook anything...Do you mind if we ordered some Chinese take out?" She laughed.

''Oh of course not. Chinese Bob makes the best ." I said and I dialed them up on my Android...She gave me her order and I gave them mine.  I pulled out two tumblers and filled them with ice...and poured the first bottle of wine..

By the time our food arrived , we had already killed a bottle and a half and were both a little tipsy...We devoured the good hot chinese food and polished off the wine over good conversation...She was great looking and Sepia's words were coming back to me...I did want to try something as Sepia said, but I wasn't sure if Minay was ready....When had that stopped me before?

"Wow...we sure polished off that food.." I laughed

''Yeah and the wine too.." she laughed uneasily...

"Anything on Television tonight?" I asked...

"They haven't come to hook my cable up yet." sighed Minay...

''Wow..." was all I could manage to say...

"Ralph?" asked Minay with that sexy English accent of hers...

''Yes?"I answered..

"You didn't come over here to eat take out with me and watch Television did you?" She asked in a strangely sensual voice..

I stood up....Maybe too fast...she could see the huge bulge in my pants...Which was a little embarrassing..but she was walking around in a slip like dress , showing those shapely legs of hers all afternoon and I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately...

Minay had been waiting to release her passion for a long time I suppose...she kissed me like I have never been kissed before...I lifted her up and palmed her buttocks, feeling her silky panties and rubbing her legs...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ralph....Ohhhhhhh please...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...take me...take meeee...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jesus take me..." she moaned...

I took her into the bedroom...she unzippered my pants  and just marveled at my largeness.....

"My..Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy...."she said with a big smile....I slowly took my shoes and socks off and my trousers...

She slipped her panties off and tossed them and ran into my arms....

Minay straddled me as I sat on the edge of her bed and lowered herself on top of me...She was incredibly wet...I liked that...

I grabbed her hips and began grinding into her with all I had...She began moving up and down and moaning...which made me even more excited....

"Ummm...." she moaned...

I entered her slowly , but deliberately...It wasn't long before I was laying flat on my back and Minay was on top ,riding me for all I was worth...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rallllppppppppppppppph...I need you..I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed you..ohhhh my godddddddddddd....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she screamed...She was a loud lover!

She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness....Minay was a wild lover...she kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...The best thing was ...There was nobody next door to yell "quiet the noise"....unlike at my place.





Finally ,I was sitting upright and Minay was going up and down....moaning with delight as I continued to ram into her as hard and deliberate as I could...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RALPH,DON'T STOP...Pleasseeeeeeeeee don't stop, give it to me, give it to me ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she screamed....

I was so excited then that I shot off like a gusher !!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH..." I shouted with joy....

"Ohhh Ralph." said Minay as we just held each other and kissed .......

I followed her into her shower ....She led me by my penis, which began to get hard in no time, just by her touch and as hot steamy water rained down on both of us...I lifted her up and began to kiss her passionately again....I entered her once more and she held on for dear life....

We made love in that shower until the water got cold...We didn't care...Nor did we notice...Finally, Minay came and when she did...it was furiously....She reminded me of Lois....in that she came so hard she was embarrassed by it.....I still continued to pump her hard until finally I exploded.....


We held each other tightly and staggered out of that shower and got under her covers , wet and naked....We slept for maybe an hour...I awoke and entered Minay again....

''Oh my goodness Ralph...you're a bloody machine..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she moaned as I made slow sweet love to Minay in the missionary position for close to two hours this time....This time, Minay came slowly and powerfully....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......." she moaned as I came myself......



III-





The next day, Minay and I walked into Bottom of the C together...She had her arms around my neck and was laughing....

Sepia was there with her husband, Kevin.....They were enjoying a meal as we came in......Kevin looked at us and smiled and continued cutting his New York Strip Steak...Sepia smiled as I walked by and whispered to me...

"Got them drawers didn't you?" she asked.

''Yeah." I said.

"I knew you would...That's the Ralph Scallion I know." she said and winked.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra up to the ceiling....YESSSSS! This was hot!!!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Oh my!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Ralph is a man after my own heart!

Swaggie said...

"Got them drawers didn't you?" LOL....Sepia ,Kevin's wife is a trip!

Anonymous said...

Read this again...Still throwing my panties up in the air and cheering!