Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Honeymoon ,Sweet



24 Hours Earlier-

Cleveland "Cat Daddy" Summers sat in a tony coffee shop enjoying a Mocha Latte and a bagel....He was a very well dressed and dapper man...In fact, He was a dashing and handsome man...I had to give him credit...He had a nice light smelling cologne on..Nice tight hair cut...and a tailor made suit that could have been made by Sam the tailor where I and several of my friends and contemporaries had our suits made..

He was relaxing and pleasently surprised when my wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace and Lt. Sissy Van Buren just invited themselves to his table...






He was all teeth, just grinning....

''Well ladies...to what do I owe this pleasure?"He said....He had no idea who they were.

"Enjoying your stay in Philadelphia?" asked Carlotta...

"I am...and I really am now...Wow...Both of you are just...just Oh my God...Did Big Chicken send you?" he asked.

"No....ADA Keith Wallace sent us...See...We are Homicide Detectives...I'm Lt. Sissy Van Buren and this is Detective Carlotta Rodriguez -Wallace...His wife." said Sissy...

His face dropped...

"Homicide Detectives..???Huh?? What??" he said.




Just then , Detective Tyriq Pile walked over to him....

"Hi Mr. Summers...or can I call you, Cat Daddy? I'm Detective Pile....I'm also with Homicide...and you're under arrest for the murder of Frank Pott...Remember him?? Back in 2009??" he said smiling..

"You...You...You're Crazy..." he said....

Duke, Jimmy and six uniformed  police officers appeared...







"Heyyyy Cat Daddy...I gotta hand it to ya...That's the coolest nickname of anybody I've ever popped ." said Jimmy ,smiling..

"You guys are crazy as hell..." said Cat Daddy,still in disbelief that he was being arrested for a four year old unsolved murder.

''We crazy like foxes Cat Daddy...Murder never runs out...Doesn't have a statute of limitations...I don't care if it was 2009 or last night...Sooner or later, we are gonna find ya...and it looks like we have....Come on, get up Cat....It's tank time baby." said Duke.

Duke handcuffed the gangster and gave him to the officers, who walked him out of the coffee shop.

Sissy high fived Carlotta, Tyriq, Duke and Jimmy...


"Of course you know that he'll be out on bail before the ink is dry on the warrant, but this is just to shake him up....It's the beginning of the end for him." she said.

II-




I smiled at Cat Daddy as he sat in the Fishbowl....I looked at my watch...and like clock work..His Attorney, Tasha Gilliam appeared...





"Keith, you know you're wrong right?" she said.

"Am I?  I have an eye witness who places him at the scene and says she saw him toss the victim out of the window....It's all there in the charging document along with a videotape recorded testimony and a written statement." I said.

"Wow...How long and hard did you have to go to fish this old case up?" she asked..

"Not as long and as hard as you might think...But he is being formally charged with First degree Murder." I said.

"Is this about me?" she asked...

''Everything isn't about you Tasha...But this is about justice and payback for what he did to my friend!" I said...

''Whatever Keith"she said.


I said she was good...She argued successfully not only for bail, but that he be released on his own because he did not pose a credible threat to the neighborhood at large..

What a crock!  But..Like I said...She is good...

Cat Daddy walked out of court...He looked at me, Sissy,Carlotta,Tyriq,Duke, Jimmy and Hop and smirked...

"Nice try coppers...Don't you get tired of me just walking out of court?" he said.

I smiled...

"Not much longer though." I said.



Carlotta put her arms around me...

"I remember his lawyer...I used to see you and her together at times...Eating lunch, Walking to your cars...She was your girlfriend a long time ago...I used to see her and get so jealous...I wanted to be her...walking with you." she said.

"Yeah...She and I were pretty hot and heavy at one time...but that was before I met you...You're doing a lot more with me than just walking...and I for one am damn glad...I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world." I said.

Carlotta smiled..

"You sure this isn't about her?" she asked...

"I can't lie to you babes...Some of it is...A part of me is still hurt by the way she left me and the fact that she beat me in court....I guess...I'm looking to even the score...Childish and petty isn't it?" I said.


Carlotta looked at me and said-

"Nobody is perfect. Don't be consumed by a need for revenge Papi....It never works out the way you imagine it will."



I pulled Carlotta to me and kissed her pasionately....

"Man...I was so lucky the day I met you...Even luckier the day I married you.."

She smiled and rubbed my back and hugged me..

"Awwww you just say that because it's true!" she said.

We both laughed....

III-

Today-



Carlos Losada and Stella Brown were both being held in a Federal Holding center on Dover Air Force Base in Deleware...The only people who knew where they were being held up until today was The U.S. Attorney, FBI Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Ferrell, Lt. Sissy Van Buren and myself...Okay..I did tell Carlotta..She's my wife after all..but that was it...

Earlier today...Duke, Jimmy and I drove to Deleware to take the couple to get their marriage licenses..






"Damn man...I sure hope all of this is worth it..."said Duke...

''Yeah..We sure are jumpin through a lot of hoops ." said Jimmy.

"It'll work out....And hey Duke, Jimmy...That warehouse that you two and Tyriq found was right on the money....Cantrell sent some plain clothes guys in there and it checked out..."I said.

"Yeah, Lou asked him and his people to sit on it and observe and not to hit it just yet."said Jimmy.

''You think He'll comply?" I asked.

Duke and Jimmy looked at me with side eyes...

"If you had seen the skirt Lou was wearing yesterday and the heels and heard the way she asked him...You wouldn't even be asking that question...He was like putty in her hands.." said Duke... Jimmy and I laughed...

A Few Hours Later!










This was probably not the wedding that either of them had planned...Filled with cops, but it was what it was...



They were married by Pastor Struthers at the chapel on Dover Air Force Base...
Carlotta was their maid of honor, Bridesmaids were Sissy, Dr. Hazel Hunter and Detective Sirena Pile...

I had to Laugh...I was the best man....and Hop and Jimmy were groomsmen...







Duke and Tyriq just refused to do that...Neither of them particularly liked Carlos Losada...They instead directed security, which was about 24 Military Police and a few
Deleware State Troopers, all armed to the teeth and all wearing Kevlar vests...



The girls really got into this...It was a wedding after all...They looked gorgeous...And after the wedding, we actually had a catered meal, served in the Dining hall.....
My wife Carlotta sat down next to me..



"What's bothering you papi?" She asked as she rubbed my shoulders...

"This is crazy...This is too much...I wonder is it worth it...Just to put one man behind bars...Maybe you and Sharon are right...Maybe this is just cheap revenge...I don't want this...I don't need this and you were right...revenge is never how we imagine it's going to be...You were right..I should have listened..."I said.

"We all have these feelings Honey Bunny...and I can't say I wouldn't feel the same way if I had a chance to get back at somebody who hurt me....You haven't got your payback yet...She still has to testify and you still gotta get a conviction." she added and looked at me with a side eye...

I looked at Carlotta and laughed...She could always make me laugh when I didn't want to...Here I was feeling sorry for myself and she had just made me laugh....That's why I loved her, among other things.

I smiled at her...




"You know I love you don't you? And you're stuck with me warts and all, right?" I said.


"That's good to know...and I wouldn't want it any other way." she said and kissed me.

"You too are disgusting...Can't go anywhere without all this kissin...You're worse than the married couple." joked Sissy..

I pulled her down into the chair next to mine and put my arms around both her and Carlotta...

"I am such a lucky man...To have a beautiful wife and such a good friend..."I said..

Both women kissed me  on opposite cheeks! I was fortunate indeed!

HOURS LATER-



From Deleware ,we convoyed in unmarked SUV's to a Hotel at Penns Landing...We bought the three top floors....

Jimmy and Hop were in charge of the security...They had 20 plain clothes officers walking around ,looking and making note of everything and everyone...
On the top two floors ..Lt. Cantrell had given Sissy 20 tactical squad officers...armed to the teeth and ready for action on the top floor...



The happy couple was in the honeymoon suite...On one side of them was Duke and Dr. Hunter...

On the other side of them was Tyriq and his wife Sirena Pile...




Carlotta and I were in the room across from them...



Sissy and I went to the room of the newlyweds and talked to them...



"Okay you two...There are Detectives in both rooms on both sides of you...You want anything, Knock on the door or call them...ADA Wallace and his wife are directly across from you...and I'm at the end of the hall in the command center...There is an officer on the door and one in the hallway and another at the elevators...You know the drill...Don't try to leave this room..." she said.

"Oh we won't Ms. Sissy..Thank you all for everything...This was all I imagined.."said
Stella...

Carlos came to the door...

"Is that all officers?" he asked.

"Hey Carlos...She's pregnant!" I said.

"Just three months...She's hardly showing." he said.

I shook my head ,he did have a point...and she did look good!...Sissy laughed....We closed the door...

Sissy laughed and looked at me...

"I don't know if this was a good idea...All you lovebirds may get so caught up that they'll slip away." she said and winked..



She was right...Within minutes...I could hear the beds squeaking in both Duke's room and Tyriqs...and I knew that the minute I closed my door...it would more than likely be on and popping between Carlotta and I..

IV-



Carlotta sat on the bed looking as ravishing as ever.....I had watched her undress and was as turned on as ever....yet something bothered me...


"What's the matter baby?" she asked as I stood by the door...



"Cat Daddy is as good as convicted right?  We held up our end of the bargain..Stella and Carlos got married and they are having their honeymoon correct?? She goes to the courthouse and testifies and it's a done deal right?" I said.


"Well ,providing everything goes as planned...That should be it?" said Carlotta.

"What do you think Cat Daddy has been doing for the last few days Carlotta? He's not going to just waltz to Death Row..He's had his people searching every city lock up, every courthouse for Stella....He's had his people watching and looking at us for anything weird...By now..I'm sure he knows where Stella is....and he's gonna make a move..I know it!" I said.




"What move can he make Honey Bunny? We've got cops up the ying yang all over this hotel...We got the best...." said Carlotta.

"Maybe...but Cat Daddy has never been convicted of anything....There is a reason for that...because he has always gotten good information...He's always known what was going down before it did...before it could hurt him...Maybe I shouldn't have grandstanded and had him hauled off to jail before I had all of this out of the way..I may just have overplayed my hand..."I said.

Carlotta gave me the kiss of life...It was slow and soft....I noticed how good she smelled and how soft her skin was...Then I noticed her!!!!

''Papi,I spent close to $150 dollars in Victoria's Secret yesterday...Now are you gonna let all of this go to waste?" she asked...



My eyes nearly popped out of my head....just looking at her...She gave me another soft kiss..She gently let her hands run down my trousers....She felt what was now becoming a massive erection...She looked at me and smiled...

"I thought not." she said as we lie across the bed...kissing and moaning....

I knew Cat Daddy was going to make a move...but I couldn't worry about that...not right now! But he was going to make a move!

(TO BE CONTINUED!)




5 comments:

Tate 2 said...

Damn...Who cares about Cat Daddy when you about to get some good lovin like that?-I'm just saying!

Swaggie said...

What Tate 2 said! LOL!

Lisa said...

Can't wait for the next installment to see what Cat Daddy does..

Is one of the cops actually one of Cat Daddy's hitters?

Anonymous said...

Whooooo, Throwing panties!

Angie B. said...

Great story...Loved the Ray Charles song at the end..It was soo appropriate!