Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Love and Bullets (Part 2)

Sepia and I were relaxing in our bedroom....

"So what you been up to lately?" I asked..

"Bonita and I just sold a house to a young lady....A real nice young lady named Josephine...Josephine Boyd." she said.

''Josephine Boyd?" I said.

"You sound like you know her." said Sepia.

I pulled an envelope out and tossed it on the table...Sepia looked in it...

"Wow, Seven G's...." she said.

"She's my client...Well..her father is...He used to be a big man here in Philly...A Big time Gangster....He just got out of prison..He hired me to find out who is trying to kill him." I said.

"Yeah, well Big Daddy has some long green...He paid for the house..." she said.

"Hmmm.....I wonder how he has all this money and he's been in prison serving life?" I asked.

"You said he was a gangster...and the boss at that." laughed Sepia...

"Come here girl." I said as I rolled her over on the bed and began kissing her...

"You know...You're making me feel like a hooker...Everytime you make some of this good money we wind up on the bed making love..." she said.

"It's just a co-incidence" I said as I ran my hand up under her night gown and slipped her panties down around her ankles as she feverishly wiggled her legs and took them off...

''Co-incidence huh?"laughed Sepia..

''Sureeee." I said as we both looked at each other and laughed... Wasn't long before we were in a passionate embrace...




I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time......

I was trying to savor every moment, every minute...and then we began moving faster, harder... I was sweating profusely....so was she....I began kissing her neck and her earlobes and her cheeks...She held me tighter and continued to kiss me..

"Ohhhhhhh Kevinnnnn...Kevinnnnnn, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it's sooo good baby...it's sooo good." she moaned...

''Yes it isssss..." I said.

Our bed was squeaking up a storm... The headboard ramming against the wall something fierce...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddddddddd!!" moaned Sepia as she began convulsing and climaxing...It wasn't long before I too was climaxing myself and shaking violently....

I smiled at Sepia who was trying to catch her breath...


"Still feel like a hooker?" I laughed...

"A well paid and well satisfied one." she joked...

"Well put this money in the safe with the rest of  the money....Take two g's for yourself...Lunch money." I said.

"Nice" she said...She rolled over on top of me and gave me a warm, wet kiss...

I returned her kiss and softly rubbed her breasts....She giggled...So did I....

II-

I was very curious...Curious about where Joe Boyd's money was coming from...So I did what I do best...Investigate...

I spent the next day going through his bank records... As I suspected...He had three off shore accounts in the Caymen Islands...These accounts were untouchable by the IRS...but they had millions of dollars in them...At the time of his arrest...He had transferred all of his Mainland accounts into the bank account of a little girl who was barely three years old at the time...That little girl was one Josephine Boyd...His daughter, who was now 23...

Since the money wasn't in his name...The Feds couldn't impound it...They took his house, his cars and SUV's and most of the properties belonging to his lieutenants...none of who made out as good as he did..considering most of them are still in prison doing hard time..

I studied the file that Sissy had pulled out...The families of most of the guys who worked for him were close to destitute....While Joe's daughter went to private schools all her life, was educated at Fisk and Penn and now had a tony townhouse paid for by daddy in full and in her name...

His will left all of his money ,including his Caymen Island accounts to his daughter...Not bad...  The daughter's mother...who never married Joe had herself gone to prison and had died while in prison. Josephine was raised by an aunt....now deceased also who was well compensated...

The daughter had no criminal record whatsoever and was employed as an architect...I had no doubt that she knew who and what her daddy was..but took no part in his business.

My next question was of course...Was her father in fact ,still in business?

III-

So I spent the next day or part of it...I did have a business to run....Asking people in the know on the street about Joe E. Boyd...I must have talked to close to one hundred people...

80 percent of the people I talked to had never heard of Joe E. Boyd...and the ones that did know who he was told me that he wasn't making any noise... He hadn't been seen...With Cat Daddy out of business, the only person rising up was one Albert "Allie Boy" Caldwell....

Who?  Playas didn't even have colorful nicknames anymore...

A quick look into him revealed something interesting...He was probably number three in Joe Boyd's organization at one time...The nephew of his number two man...''Pretty Boy" Floyd Caldwell......Floyd Caldwell was shot to death on the eve of his racketeering trial twenty years ago....The nephew , Albert Caldwell seemingly dropped out of sight completely...

Now news had it that he was the rising player in the neighborhood now...Incredible...The other thing was..Only a few people knew him and where he was laying his head...

I'd find out about him soon enough. I made a mental note to look him up when I got the chance...

I hadn't heard from Snooka in two days...I thought that maybe I'd give him a visit when my cell phone went off..

It was Sissy!

"Hey Lieutenant...what'cha got for me?" I asked...

"Maybe you better meet me at this address." she said.

It was the address of where Joe Boyd was holed up!

IV-

When I got there...I saw policemen counting and marking shell casings....broken glass and  heavy tire tracks

on the street...It looked like a terrific gunbattle had occurred...Sissy walked up to me..

"Hey Kevin...I suppose this is where your client was staying huh?" she asked..

"It was...Is he...Uh?" I asked.

"No...He's not even here... Somebody ambushed him...He apparently returned fire..." she said.

"Oh My God...I can't understand how they found him....Nobody knew he was here except me and his daughter and the landlord.." I said.


"Sometimes these guys on the street are better at tracking people down than we cops....You should know that." she said.

''Wow...Did anybody get hurt?" I asked.

"Luckily no...just a terrific firefight." she said.

Someone poked me on my shoulder and I turned around... It was Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace.

"Hola Kevin." she said smiling.

"Heyy chica.." I said ,also smiling...

"I got nothing Boss Lady.....a few of the neighbors said that a sky blue Caddy drove around the corner spraying bullets and that the man who was staying here pulled out his .45 and fired back ,while ducking behind cars and moving at top speed...Nobody was hit..." said Carlotta.

"Tell the CSI guys to get impressions from those tire tracks...." said Sissy.

Detective Jimmy Barlow walked up just then...

"Hey Kev" he said.

"Hey James." I said.

"We got video from the store down the street...Joe Boyd purchased a pack of cigarettes, a Coke, some Popcorn and was coming back here...When the car spun around the corner...See...There's where he spilled the pop corn over there and he dropped the can of soda...." said Jimmy...

"You got any idea where your client is?" asked Sissy...

"Not now I don't." I said.

"I'm going to put an APB out for him.....For his own safety until we can figure this thing out...I can't have whoever is after him shooting up my streets."said Sissy.

"That's the right thing to do Lieutenant....If I hear anything...I'll give you a call. Bye guys." I said and got in my car and left..

V-
I pulled up in front of my house...Just as I got out of my car , Another Black Lexus pulled up...It had tinted windows....I reached for my .38 smokeless, but then I heard a familiar voice...

"Wait..Wait don't shoot!" came the voice of Josephine Boyd...

She was at the wheel....I peered into the back seat of the car and there was her father...Joe E. Boyd!!!

''Hey man, do you realize the police are looking for you?" I said...

"I imagine by now they are..." he sighed...

"I told you to stay inside." I said.

"Just like I was still in prison...No way!" he said.

"How did they find you?" I asked.

"I got an idea...I was seen at a few of my old haunts yesterday and today...Somebody probably followed me." he said.

I shook my head in exasperation... Josephine shook her head too...

"He's hard headed." she said.

He wrote an address down on a piece of paper...

"This is where I am  now...You find out anything?" he asked.

"Nothin...None of the players know who you are ,let alone have beef with you...It's gotta be someone else..Someone out of your past..." I said.

"I got a few ideas...Meet me tomorrow at this address..I'll talk to you about it." he said.

"Okay and Joe please...Stay put okay?" I said.

"Alright,Alright." he said.

And I watched as they drove off into the Philadelphia night!





(TO BE CONTINUED!)



3 comments:

Swaggie said...

Lovin this story! You how I am about Gangsta ish!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I got a feeling this old guy is going to get himself killed soon..He don't listen well!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing mad panties and bra at you...Love the sex scenes between Kevin and Sepia.