Saturday, September 7, 2013

If I Say It To You Tomorrow




Detective Angela Belton of Internal Affairs stopped by the Homicide Unit's office... She spoke to several of the uniformed officers she knew and some of the mostly male detectives.. She could feel their eyes on her backside and her legs...She was a very attractive woman, even if she didn't always feel like it...

Surprisingly...None of her friends seemed to be present...Her Ace boon coon, Lt.Sissy Van Buren was not in her office...Her boyfriend, Detective James ''Jimmy" Barlow was the only one around of her close comrades...

He was glad, almost ecstatic to see her...He always was...She had to get used to a guy feeling that way about her...




"Hey Angie...How are you doing?" he said.

She smiled and leaned over and gave him a kiss that was meant to be a peck, but Jimmy put his arm around her neck,pulled her to him and kissed her passionately and a little longer...

"Well...I guess you're doing better?" she joked.

''I am now." he said.

"You are so fresh." she laughed...''Where is everybody?" she asked.

''Well, Boss Lady is at a meeting across town...Carlotta and Rico are out working on a case...So Is Hop and Sirena...Duke and Dr. Hunter are over at the M.E.'s office..Nothing New there..." he joked.

"Even Sharon is out." she mused...

''Special Agent Ferrell is on a case."he remarked...

"Wow....Everybody is busy....I thought maybe I could go to lunch with somebody." she said.

"What am I ,chopped liver?" said Jimmy...

"Noooo..Noooo...I meant one of the girls...Sissy,Carlotta,Hazel,Sharon or Sirena." she said.

"See that office over there? That's going to be Dr. Hunter's office and that one next to it is Agent Ferrell's office...

Angie smiled..."Oh, I see." she said...She already knew...but if Jimmy wanted to make conversation...she didn't mind..

"But that one right there...It's still empty.." he said.

"Oh really? You know there is a story behind that room...I'll tell you about it sometime." she said.

Jimmy walked towards the empty room...

"Ang, come here." he said.

"For what?" she said.

"Take a look in this office." he said.

"There's nothing in there is it..It's been empty for years..." she said.

"Come on, humor me." he said.

''Oh alright." she said.

She walked to the office and then followed him in...

"Okay...So what? There is a couch in here and a desk and a chair." she said.

Jimmy slowly closed the door....The shades were already drawn..He pulled Angie to him softly and kissed her passionately...



"If you just wanted to kiss me Jimmy, all you had to do is ask." she said in between kisses...

He slowly ran his hands up her dress...She moved them softly...

"Ugh, Ugh baby...Not in here...Not in here...This isn't even my office....Come over my house after work...I'll take care of you..." she said...easing away from him...

"Awww, don't pout...I hate it when you pout..." she said...

She kissed him again, longer and slowly...Then she softly eased out of the embrace...

"Damn Angie..." he said.

"I promise...but I don't want to even risk getting caught in here." she said.

''Awww okay." he sighed...

He knew for a fact that ADA Wallace and Carlotta, Tyriq and Sirena, Duke and Hazel and Hop and Sharon had made out and done possibly more in these empty offices..Even possibly Sissy and Eddie C. He would have to be the one person who had not..






















Angie was no fool... She knew that her friends all tended to be freeer with their PDA than she was and she suspected that a number of them made out in these empty offices..Hell she had caught two people in her own unit smooching in an empty office...But that was not her thing.

Still she felt she owed Jimmy something...She pulled him to her and began deep throat kissing him...He opened her blouse and pulled her bra to the side and began gently sucking her breasts...She had to admit...This was getting her very aroused and heated up... Still she didn't want to go much further and it was almost like Jimmy could sense it..He stopped and began to fix his shirt and buttoned up her blouse for her..

"Tonight okay?" he said.

"Yes...I promise." she said. "Is everything okay?" she said.

''Yeah sure." he said.

II-


Jimmy had a key to her house...He let himself in....

"I'm upstairs Jimmy." she said.

"Can I come up?" he asked.

"You'd better." she cooed..

He walked upstairs and followed the sound of her voice to her bedroom!!!

His eyes almost fell out of his head!!! Angie was sitting on the side of the bed in a red lace babydoll!!!

"Damnnnnnnnnnn" he said.

''I take it you approve?" she said.

"Oh yesss..Yesssss."exclaimed Jimmy.

Angie laughed to herself at how excited Jimmy was getting...She pulled him toward her and slowly helped him take off his shirt and his trousers , his socks and shoes...

She kissed him slowly.....Her skin was so soft...she smelled so good...Her kisses were as soft as butter....

Jimmy rolled Angie over on her stomach, slipped her panties down and rolled her sheer babydoll up.......He spread her legs...she giggled and raised up...her buttocks in the air and he entered her from the rear...

"Ummmmmmmmm..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good lawdddddd.." she moaned as he eased in from behind...Her rear end was just so round, so firm...so delicious for want of a better word to describe it that he felt he had to start from here....he started slow , but generally began to thrust harder and faster....She felt so wet, so soft...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, yessssssssssssssssssssss...Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss....It feels so good Jimmmyyyyyy....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....." she screamed as he thrusted harder...

She was screaming louder...She had her legs spread and all of that butt up in the air....and Jimmy was sweating profusely and still going at it....Eventually she positioned herself on top of him and began to ride him slowly moving herself up and down... Jimmy felt like he was losing his mind...



"Ohhhhhhh Angiee......You know what baby?" he moaned as she moved...

"What?" she said...her eyes nearly rolling into the back of her head...

"I love you.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." he screamed as he climaxed more powerfully than he ever had before...She climaxed also...Shaking furiously...

They lie in each others arms, sweating profusely.....Jimmy drifted off to sleep.

Jimmy awoke slowly....He remembered what he'd yelled out....He didn't know if Angie had heard what he yelled out or not...She was just smiling and playing with his hair...

She leaned over and kissed him slowly...

"Ughhh Angie...I ughh yelled out something when we were making love...Did you ugh hear me?" he said.

"I heard you....It was just feelin good to you." she said smiling...

"Yeah...well, I think it was a little more than that." he said.

"Oh yeah?" she said giving him the side eye...

"I think I-" he said.

"You think what?  Did you mean what you said?" she asked.



"Yes....I-I did." he said.

'' You sure?" she said.

"I'm positive." he said.  She sometimes acted maternal towards him because of their age difference...She was three years older...

"Lot's of people yell that out during sex...It's different when you say it after you've climaxed or when you're not trying to get something." she said.

"If I say it to you tomorrow will it mean the same?" he asked.

She smiled...

"I believe you....You're so intense...At least with me...Come here sugar." she said and kissed him for a long time...

"How bout you? Do you love me?" he asked.



"I don't know....I obviously have deep feelings for you...I'm not going to lie to you...I might not be at love just yet...I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings." she said.

"No...I appreciate your honesty." he said.

"I can't believe you like me this much..This really blows my mind..." she said.

"I more than like you Ang..I love you. You act like you're not worthy of being loved...What's up with that? " he said.

''I don't know...Most of my life...most of the guys I've dated have just wanted to go to bed with me...And I've never had a guy who made such a big deal over me once they've had me..." she said.

"Well you are a big deal to me...As a woman, As a friend...As a fellow detective...All those things.." he said.

Angie smiled at Jimmy.....

"Awwww you are sooo sweet Jimmy...Stop talking, you're going to make me cry." she said.

"I'm different when I'm around you....In Homicide, I'm the jokester....I make everybody laugh, but with you...I'm a whole nother person." he said.

"Carlotta and Sissy have both told me that they see a different side of you when I'm around....They both said they like you better when I'm not around." she said laughing...

Now it was Jimmy's turn to laugh...

"Yeah, I make them laugh all the time....but when you come around..I'm like this big serious guy....I guess it is a little frightening..." he said.

"You don't have to be somebody else for me Jimmy...Be yourself...I wouldn't dream of you changing...I like all of you." she said.

He kissed her deeply for a few minutes...

"Detective Belton...What am I going to do with you?" he asked.

"I don't know Detective Barlow. You'll think of something." she laughed..

She motioned for him to put his ear to her lips..

"I'll let you screw me in one of those empty offices the next time the office is empty okay?" she said.

"You will?? That is major!!" he laughed.

"It appears to be to you anyway." she said.

"You don't have to do that...It's no thing." he said.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yeah...Coming over here and being comfortable and not being hurried is much better than the fear that you might be caught." he said.

"Not what I heard..I heard that that's what intensifies things." she said.

"Oh really?" he said...

"We'll never know until we try it." she said winking...

''Whoa!" he said.



"Wow...I never imagined me with you....And now look how far we've come....I just couldn't imagine this....Life sure is strange.." she said.

"I liked you from the first time you walked in the office and opened up that investigation of us..." he said.

"You did Jimmy?" she said.

"Yeah...I thought that creep Soloman Foster had the inside track." he said.

"Yeah, he thought so too..." she said....Soloman was still calling her from his downtown jail cell, but she wasn't taking his calls...

"I thought guys like ADA Wallace and Duke Baylor were ahead of me too...But then, ADA Wallace just went bananas over my partner...Carlotta and Duke was even worse when he met Dr. Hunter...So I got my nerve up and made my move...I thought you were going to laugh in my face." he said.


"Nahhhh, I'm not mean like that...I was more surprised and shocked than anything...A little afraid too...but you know what?  I'm so glad I went on and gave you a chance...You make me feel soo good...You make me feel like I'm so loved, so protected...I haven't felt like that since I was very young." she said.

"You think you can grow to love me?" he asked...


"I don't think it will be a problem at all...I think, based on what you just said to me that that's a very real possibility..." she said.

He pulled her to him and hugged her...She smiled and leaned into the crook of his shoulder... She stayed like that for a long while.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooooooeeeee Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra at the ceiling....This was so poignant, so hot...just so...everything! Loved it!

Halo said...

About to tear up Keith....Another one of your very sweet stories.

Lisa said...

Nice to see Jimmy and Angie in a story...Hope you do the same with Duke and Angie and Hop and Sharon...Love These Charactors!

Vanessa said...

Keith, I loved this story...Just loved it...

Toni said...

What would Saturday Mornings be without your blogs, My ipod mini and good coffee.

Angie B. said...

What Toni said!

Brenda said...

This was great...Loved it...