Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Suspect ,Signed,Sealed ,Delivered

The Detectives were working around the clock.....Tyriq,Duke and Jimmy were back at the Marriott with a team of uniformed policemen and CSI people conducting back up interviews and looking through the trash and the recyclables for a mysterious water bottle with traces of cyanide...


Meanwhile , Carlotta, Sirena and Hop were trying feverishly to put a name to the mysterious face that had delivered the meal which had killed young Ernest Freeman....





Sirena Pile, who had worked on many high profile investigations like this before was a godsend and she and Carlotta had an incredible chemistry...Just like with Tyriq, Carlotta and Sirena understood each others rhythm and didn't get in each others way...instead, they complimented each other beautifully...They ran the image of the mysterious woman through our various computers ,while Hop checked the credit card receipts of everyone who bought a meal of any kind on those floors during that conference...

It took awhile....but the three of them...Our three youngest detectives came up with a name to match the face and some information...

Sissy and I were nearly drifting off when Carlotta, Sirena and Hop barged into Sissy's office like three excited children...
"Boss Lady..we got a name and an address." beamed Carlotta, who should have been exhausted, but seemed newly energized... I smiled.. She was so pretty when she was excited about something...

"Her name is Tonia Braga...She was born in San Juan,Puerto Rico and she grew up in Montreal...She was educated there and worked as a school teacher until a few years ago...." said Sirena...

"We also know she has an accomplice...We caught a car on the video...It's a rental...It was rented by a male...a ''Dick James." We have nothing on him.....It was paid for in cash...Maybe we can stop down there and check it out.." said Hop...

Sissy beamed...

"Good work, Good Job..." she said.

"So we know that this woman doesn't work at the Marriott, We have her on video coming there and changing into a maids uniform and delivering the last meal that was eaten by young Freeman...and you have her leaving in a rental car with somebody...Hmmm...That's a big start." I said.

Just then, Duke, Tyriq and Jimmy returned to the office....
"We got it Lou..." said Duke...

"You have what?" asked Sissy...
"We found two water bottles...This one was in the recyclable can....It has prints and traces of cyanide in it...." said Tyriq..
"But this one...This one is the real show stopper...Carlotta was right...Young Freeman was not the target and whoever tried to kill Dr. Braden must have heard by now that they screwed it up and so they tried again...They sent this courtesy continental breakfast to her suite...The bottle has Cyanide mixed in the water and probably injected in the bagels and the fruit..." said Jimmy.


''We intercepted that bottle before Dr. Braden or anyone else could drink it." said Tyriq.
 
 
"We checked their surviellience video and guess who we saw delivering the basket?? Our mystery woman." said Duke.

"She's not a mystery anymore guys...While you were out...Sirena, Hop and I got a name... Her name is Tonia Braga and she's from Montreal..." said Carlotta...

Tyriq smiled...


''Wow..My Partner and my wife and our rookie over here just gave us a run for our money Duke." he said.


''Heyyy, I trained all three of them..What did you expect?" laughed Duke...

''What, you're bragging now?... Carlotta was my partner her first two years as a detective, I trained her and as for my wife...Well being married to me  had an even greater effect on her." he laughed..
"Ohhhh boy....Lotta ,get a shovel...Here it comes....I was cracking big cases when I met you hot shot...but if you want to take credit for me, that's okay with me....You have made me a happier detective." she said and placed a big wet kiss on Tyriq's lips...

''Love you baby" she said.

"Love you too doll." said Tyriq.

We all busted out in laughter...Though it was partially true...from all angles...

"Okay...good work guys...Get some coffee, go home...get some showers and some rest....I'll go to that car rental and see if I can get an ID on that accomplice.." said Sissy.

"We'll meet up in 8 hours." she said.



She was a true boss lady!


II-

Dr. Hazel Hunter entered the office just as we were about to break up....

"Good News...You were right...Our victim did die of acute Cyanide poisining and it was in the milk shake that he drank along with his cheeseburger...We lifted the prints off of the water bottle and off of the tray and they are a match..." she said.

"We have a name and a visual of our suspect...Now the only thing is to catch her and match them." said Carlotta.

"Wow...you guys are good...Maybe we can wrap this up faster than we thought." said Hazel.

III-

It felt good to finally be at home and alone with Carlotta....From the time we got in the front door we were hungrilly kissing each other...

"I want you NOW!" she said in her heavy spanish accent...


"You don't have to ask again." I said..throwing her up against the wall and kissing her neck and unbuttoning her blouse....

She had on a pink floral lace bra, which I hurriedly unhooked and began sucking on her breasts and kissing her neck, behind her earlobes , her cheeks...

She unbuckled my trousers and my pants automatically dropped...My raging erection practically shot out at her as her soft hands massaged it...

"Ohhhhh goddd Carlotta...When I saw Sirena kiss Tyriq like that....I immediately wanted to grab you." I said.

"I wanted you to grab me too." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keith!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down and eased her dress off ......

I thrusted my tongue practically down Carlotta's throat and while squeezing her breasts with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....I slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MIOS...DIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.......

 "I love you so much Carlotta..."I moaned...

"I love you tooo Keith.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Soooo much...ohhhhhhh my goddddddddddd! ...ohhh my godddd!" she screamed..


We were now on our massive couch going at it hard...

 She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to three hours...Carlotta began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face ....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood!  I love you...I love you so muchhhhh Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, please don't stopp..." she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

"I love you too Carlotta...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned as I climaxed.

We lie in each others arms...She cuddled up under me....I was desperately trying to catch my breath!

We gathered up our clothes and carried them to the hamper...Then we got in the shower together...

Carlotta was such a great kisser...In the shower we held each other and just kissed as the hot soapy water ran down our bodies...This was enough to bring me to a second orgasm....She leaned her head up against my chest and I just rubbed my hands through her hair and down her back...

We finally dried off and wound up under the covers in each others arms....I set the alarm for four hours...It would be a  short peaceful sleep, but a well deserved one...

I was certain that this same scenario was playing out in Tyriq and Sirena's bedroom and Duke and Hazel's bedroom... As for Jimmy and Hop...I couldn't be sure.. Agent Ferrell wasn't around and Detective Belton was at work...

IV-

Some Hours later , Carlotta and I, Duke and Hazel and Tyriq and Sirena  all returned to the CID building...We saw what looked like two people kissing passionately in the doorway....I smiled...It was Detective Hopkins and FBI Agent, Sharon Ferrell..

"Heyyy Cut that out...Take that to one of the empty offices." I joked..

''Ohhh hush up!" laughed FBI Agent Sharon Ferrell.

Carlotta slapped my arm playfully..Duke,Hazel, Tyriq and Sirena giggled...   Hop looked embarrassed...He truly was a rookie..He'd have to learn the way we are around here...
"While you guys have been resting up...Your Lieutenant and I did your heavy lifting for you." said Agent Ferrell...


"Heavy Lifting?" asked Carlotta..Unaware of what the slang term meant.

''Yeah..Sissy and I checked out that car rental place...We got a visual on your suspect's accomplice...We don't have a name for him yet...but I'm running his prints through our database...and your lieutenant, great cop that she is..swung back by the Marriott and guess what? She bagged one of your suspects...Ms. Tonia Braga." said Agent Ferrell.

"What???Boss Lady got her?"said Carlotta.

I smiled...Why were they all so surprised?...Sissy was a great detective all by herself...long before she became the Lieutenant of Homicide...

Sissy walked out into the lobby smiling...

"She's in the fishbowl guys...Signed,Sealed and Delivered...You all can thank me later."said Sissy smiling.

Tyriq, Duke, Hazel,Carlotta, Hop and Sirena all smiled...

"She's  a great detective guys...You all can learn a lot from her." Joked Agent Ferrell...

We all busted out laughing...

This case wasn't over by a long shot...There was more to it than just capturing one of our two suspects...We all knew that.

''Hey ,where is junior."asked Tyriq..meaning Jimmy...

Sissy and Sharon both smiled..

"He's around." they both said and smiled sheepishly..

Just then Jimmy walked in the office...He was with Detective Angela Belton...they were holding hands and smiling...

He looked around at all of us...

''What's up guys?...what did I miss?" he asked.

"Nothing....Nothing at all." said Carlotta..

We all busted out laughing...





(TO BE CONTINUED..)






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I want you NOW!" OMG...I hurled my panties up in the air after reading that...HOTTT!

James Perkins said...

@anonymous- Do you ever wear any? Seems like you're always hurling and tossing them...I can imagine what your bedroom and study must look like!

Angie B. said...

I'm over here crying, reading these comments!LMBAO!

Cheryl said...

You and me both Angie B. LMBAO!

Brenda said...

SMDH! It was a good story Keith,otherwise...