Monday, September 30, 2013

Just Like The Huxtables

Early Morning....People in the Kensington section of Philadelphia were on their way to work...I was riding shotgun in a Black SUV....Lt. Sissy Van Buren was driving...I was too tired to drive...I had been up all night preparing briefs for an important case that I was about to try in a few days...My wife Carlotta had brought some work home too...She was in the other room finishing off some reports....We were both so tired that for once...We didn't make love..We kissed for a few minutes and then rolled over and went to sleep...

I must have slept very soundly because she didn't wake me up...When I awoke...she was gone..but she had left her usual sweet handwritten message for me with her lipstick imprint by the side of the bed...
I'm the hard working Assistant District Attorney, Keith Porterhouse Wallace...I prosecute Homicides....Major Crimes and Special Victims offenses...

"Tired counselor? Rough night last night?" said Sissy with a smile....

''Sis, you don't even know...I was preparing for trial a few days from now...And Carlotta was finishing up a few files of her own." I said, still yawning...

Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor , who was riding with us just smiled...

"One of those non-fun work nights eh Keith?" he laughed...

"Yeah man...Have to pull one of those every now and then...It was like being in college and having to cram for a test." I said.

"Chica wouldn't have called us unless this looked like a bad one...She never calls when it's just a routine homicide." said Sissy.

II-
We stopped the car at the corner near the Margaret & Orthodox El Station... There was already several people standing around... Three Police cars...Several uniformed policemen were cordoning off the area..

A car sat on a side street....Detectives Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, My wife and Detective Tyriq Pile had on latex gloves and were looking at the bodies of a young African American Man and woman in the front seat... Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow  was busy talking to bystanders and taking down information...
Dr. Hazel Hunter was also observing the bodies...Crime Scene photographers were snapping photos, while a dozen uniformed officers were collecting shells...



"What do you have here Chica?" said Sissy as we got out of the SUV...



"It's a double Boss Lady....Young couple...He's a doctor at nearby Frankford Hospital...He delivers babies..
,She's a lawyer...They just recently got married about two months ago.." said Carlotta , who walked over to me and planted a wet sloppy kiss on my lips....




"I see you woke sleepy head up." she said smiling...

Sissy and Duke laughed...

Inside the car, The man's trousers were unzippered, his penis was out and his wife's hand was still holding it..
Both had nice neat holes in their heads....and blood was running down the front seat on both sides...Not a pretty picture at all...And not a way I'd like to be caught in death!

"I was just down at the hospital....Where this guy works...His name is Cliff Johnson and that's his wife ,Valerie Johnson...They said that sometimes She would pick him up after he worked a late shift...They left the hospital at 1:25 am and that was the last time anyone saw them." said Jimmy.

"The uniforms talked to two people who were on the street..They said that the car pulled around here to this side street...and a little after two thirty...A man in a hood ran up to the car...They heard four pops and then the guy ran off into the night..." said Tyriq...

"Nice couple...A Doctor and a Lawyer...Just like the Huxtables." said Jimmy.


"You watched the Cosby show?" I asked smiling.




''Yeah..who didn't?" he said.

Carlotta and Duke followed the path they said the intruder ran.....





"Look Duke...muddy footprints...that stop right here." she said.

"Have the CSI guys make a plaster cast." said Duke.

"I already requested that." said my wife...

Duke smiled and hugged Carlotta...

"I taught you well...You always was sharp girl." he said...She smiled.

"Notice how the footprints stop right here...either he took his shoes off..." said Carlotta..

''Or he got into a car...Which means somebody might have driven him here..."said Duke.

"Wonder who would want to kill these two?...They look like normal people...They don't look like playas."said Tyriq...

"Hmmmm, this looks funny, but why would they pull up here on this side street and stop?" asked Sissy...

I smiled..

"They had been apart all day...they hadn't seen each other...They just wanted some alone time..." I said.



Tyriq and Duke smiled...Hazel looked at me sheepishly.....Sissy smiled...

"You sound like you speak from authority counselor..." she said...

Carlotta smiled...

"It is a good theory...It's one that I'll sign off on...They drove around here for privacy...and someone ran up and shot them both." she said.

Tyriq,Duke,Hazel and Sissy now gave Carlotta the serious side eye and smiled..

"Not that I would know personally about this...I'm just saying." said Carlotta blushing..

"But who knew they were going to even be here? Unless this was something they did every night...?" asked Jimmy..


Sissy smiled, shaking her head and smiling ,while looking at both Carlotta and I. The truth was..Of all the places we had made love...Outside in a car was not one of them...I had tried once, but both of us got cold feet and didn't do it. No..this was not something we did...I know that nobody at the scene believed that though...

"Who's the primary?" asked Sissy.

''Top"said Tyriq..

''What did you guys do, draw straws?" she asked smiling sheepishly..

"It was her turn...Jimmy had one a few weeks ago...I had the last one...she's up." said Tyriq.

"Well whatever works for you...Duke will give you whatever additional help you need." said Sissy....Both Tyriq  and Jimmy were sharing Carlotta as a partner...Kind of unorthodox...but it was working...They were clearing cases fast.

Carlotta walked over to me and whispered in my ear...

"Will you be busy at lunchtime?" she asked.

''Not for you." I said.

She Smiled...

"I'll stop by."she said and kissed me on the cheek...

III-


Carlotta was as good as her word...She stopped by my office at lunch time...I was happy to see her...we stood in my doorway and kissed passionately for a long while before she came inside and closed the door..
She sat on my lap and layed her head on my shoulders...

''What's going on babes? With your case?" I asked her..

"Jimmy and I are going to interview the entire hospital staff and watch video to see if we can get a handle on who this couple was... Duke and Tyriq are going to interview the family and friends of both...and the four of us are going to look at bank records, credit and what have you and see if they were in debt o anybody, if anybody was cheating, what have you...I may even interview a few ex-lovers of both...The whole works..."she said.


"Well you guys look like you got it covered...I'm sure Hazel will be able to tell you what kind of gun it was and what have you." I said.

I unzippered her dress...

''Oh wow...a black lace  bra.."I said.

"I know you like that." she said...

"I dooo.." I said..

I dimmed the lights...the shades were already pulled...I pulled Carlotta towards me and began deep throat kissing her.....I ran my hands up her dress and began rubbing her legs....She moaned and cooed softly...

I  eased her matching black lace panties down and helped her out of her dress...She hastily unzipped my trousers and allowed them to drop down around my ankles and I cleared my desk off and laid her on it ever so softly and slowly gently entered her..


''Ouuuu ayee mios dios...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned softly....She was so warm, so moist....


I thrusted into her ,first slowly, then faster and harder....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as my desk rocked from side to side...

"You do have the good good." I moaned as we began making sweet love...

"You always say that.." she cooed...

 We continued to kiss deeply,passionately as I rubbed those breasts of hers and continued to thrust mightily..

We made love in my office for at least an hour..both of us climaxing mightily....

As Carlotta and I dressed...I put my arms around her and kissed her neck...

"That couple..They're just like us...They just got married a few months ago...both working highly stressful at times jobs..and just wanted to have a little privacy and make a little quick love." I said.

"Yeah and now they're both dead...Whatever they were into, somehow this just isn't right.." said Carlotta.

"That could of been you and I." I said.

"But it wasn't honey bunny." she said.

I held my pretty little wife in my arms...

"No, it wasn't...Not today." I said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties up to the rafters early this morning...This is my kind of story!

Brenda said...

These two (Keith Wallace and Carlotta) are too much...They're always doin it...In an empty office, In his office, In the Garage, In the living room...My goodness...LOL!

This case looks interesting...Loved the title.."Just Like the Huxtables.."

Sunflower said...

I find Keith and Carlotta's love, Like Kevin and Sepia's very refreshing...Nice to see a happy couple in fiction...

Lisa said...

Love these guys...Got to admit...They get some hum dinger cases..

Toni said...

Brenda said-"These two (Keith Wallace and Carlotta) are too much...They're always doin it...In an empty office, In his office, In the Garage, In the living room...My goodness...LOL"

You forget...they're newlyweds!

Just my two cents! LOL!