Friday, September 4, 2015

A Sudden Change Of Heart

Kayla woke up in the small room....Her dress had been removed...She was lying on the bed in just her bra and fishnet pantyhose....

She looked over and William Crawley Jr. was in his boxer shorts....He had a huge erection....his boxer shorts were standing out like a tent...She giggled...

''Where am I? What the hell are you doing in my bedroom??...Why are your pants off?" she asked..

"You ask too many questions...Shhhhhhhh...it's alright...you had a little too much to drink and I brought you to your apartment and put you in the bed."he said smiling gently....

"So why are your pants off??? And oh my goodnesss....You...You...You're...you're hard!!!!" she asked...

"Yes I am..because you're a sexy woman....and I'm a man! And that's what happens when a man sees a woman who looks as good as you do.." he said laughing...

"You need to put your clothes on and leave now...Uh..ohhhhhh...I feel so warm...my head ...so hard to hold it up.."said Kayla...

"Shhhhhh....Just relax...Everything is okay...Just relax...." he said...He tried to take her bra off, but she moved his hands..

"What are you doing? Stop it!...Why are you trying to take my bra off? Where is my dress?" she asked..

He was amazed that she wasn't out cold yet and still fighting....He was beginning to get annoyed with her...The roofies he gave her must have been weak....He had had them in his possession for awhile...but that spiked drink and the three roofies she took would have knocked out a horse...It made no sense that she was even semi-conscious...He was going to have a serious talk with his supplier.

"Shhhhhh..,everything is alright...Oh My goodness..Oh My God....You are one fine specimen of woman....Good lord...your hips, your legs...your soft skin...goodness gracious....I have wanted to get you in the bed since I first eyed you in the bar....My goodness gracious..look at you...You are driving me out of my damn mind....." he said, moaning and breathing heavy....

"You need to get up out of here...And stop ogling me like that..You're creeping me out."said Kayla..

He couldn't believe that she wasn't under yet....

''Relax....Lay back and go to sleep...It'll be alright." he said soothingly...

"My head...it's...it's so warm in here...I feel so dizzy...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.."groaned Kayla..

His eyes lit up....She's drifting off...and not a minute too soon...he mused..

She looked at him seductively...and laid back....

"You gonna take care of me daddy?" she cooed...

"Yesssssss baby...Yessssss...Daddy is gonna take care of you...Lawd have mercy...You got me soo excited right now I -I don't know what to do...Ouuuu ,you don't know how good I'm going to be to you....ouuuuuu...I'm hotter than a damn firecracker in a gas station right now baby....Yessssssssssssss..."he laughed...

"I THINK NOT!" said Kayla, who got up out of the bed, pushed him away. and walked over to the chair and put her dress back on as well as her heels...She fixed her hair and adjusted her bra....She looked at him and sneered..

"NOT TONIGHT YOU AREN'T!! YOU BETTER TAKE A REAL COLD SHOWER LOVERBOY!!..." she said..

"WHAT? HOW ARE YOU?  THIS DOESN"T MAKE SENSE!" he said completely surprised...


William Crawley Jr. was stunned...Most of his victims were fast asleep and snoring by now! And he'd be humping away joyfully on their limp incapacitated bodies` .....

''WhAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? " he exclaimed....

"I'm leaving...That's what I'm doing...Thought I'd be asleep by now didn't you?"she said..

"I don't understand...." he said. ...She was supposed to be knocked out...Snoring,like the others...What was she doing up and dressed and not groggy at all? He wondered...

"You thought you'd spiked my Rum and Coke didn't you?  The Bartender switched it...He peeped what you did...and then those pills you gave me....I put em under my tongue...I never swallowed them...That's why I went to the ladies room...I deposited them in a plastic bag for evidence...Oh and turn on that television monitor...Smile...You're on candid camera!!!....This room was bugged...We are on video and in living color!" said Kayla...

He switched the monitor on and there was the entire exchange from the bar and the hotel room....

"You a cop?" he asked.. He looked around for the micro-cameras, but he couldn't detect where they were...

She smiled...

"Nooooooooooooooo."she said.

"You work for Blatt don't you?" he asked..

"Blatt? Who is that?" she asked...

"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS...I 'M BEING SET UP!" he bellowed...

"Really? Is that what you're going with?...You were about to jump my bones if I had gone to sleep like you planned you freak...And then would have tried to say this was consensual....No way this was consensual...I think I WAS BEING SET UP!!"said Kayla..

Just then there was a knock on the door.....

A man walked in...He looked like an Arab....He said nothing...He placed an envelope in William Crawley Jr.'s hand.....

"Who are you?" he asked..

The man said nothing...He merely smiled...

"What the hell is this? a flim flam?? You're trying to take me for my money?" he asked...The man said nothing...

He and Kayla  walked out....


"Oh and I don't really live here....YOU rented this room for the night...Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." said Kayla as she walked out...

William Crawley Jr. read the letter in the envelope...He looked like he'd swallowed a can of paint...

"Call a press conference and confess to what you did to Veronica Seldon...If you do not do this within the next 48 Hours...Video of this entire event will be sent to the Police and District Attorney's office as well as the news media and you my friend will wind up in jail.."

read the letter which was printed using clips of letters cut from the newspaper...I had been planning this for about  a week...It finally came to fruition...

His erection long gone now...He stood in the middle of the floor in his boxer shorts crying like a baby!

Outside...Kayla and the man, none other than Pakistani Sam, con man extroidinaire and his main man "Gino" the bartender sat in the backseat...I sat at the steering wheel...

I leaned over and kissed Kayla on the cheek and hugged her...

''You alright baby?" I asked.


"I'm fine....I'm in better shape than he is.." she laughed...

"Hahahahahahaha...Donnie Ray, for an ex-cop, you'd of made a great criminal..." laughed Pakistani Sam.

"He'll either kill himself or he'll split town."laughed Gino...


"I'm hoping he follows the letter." I said and passed Pakistani Sam and Gino two envelopes with cash in them and dropped them off...I drove Kayla home...

"Thanks Doll....I usually use Beverly for this....but you understand why I couldn't?" I said.


''Yeah,Of course...I can't believe he did that to her and so many others...What a jerk...I used to look up to him..and I always loved his puddings."said Kayla.

"Yes...He does make some good pudding..Thanks Baby...We won't discuss this with Cousin Livy,Cousin Beverly,Nelson or your boyfriend...They're lawyers and too close to this."I said.


"I'm a lawyer Donnie Ray!" she smiled and reminded me..

"You are indeed." I smiled..


"I was glad to help...See you later." she said and kissed me on the cheek.

II-

 When I got home, Olivia wasn't quite naked...but she was lying across the bed in a t-shirt and some lace panties...just like I liked...

I took my suit jacket, shirt and tie off and my shoes and socks and laid across the bed with her....I kissed her passionately....

"I know you asked me to be naked Donnie Ray, but I had no idea when you were coming home...I couldn't lay up here naked all night..."said Olivia,smiling...

"That's okay...you're just right."I said.

Olivia giggled...

"To you, I'm always just right.....Where you been?" she asked...

''Doing the lords work." was all I said and smiled..I slipped my pants off and laid on top of her...

"Now I'm about to do some work right here." I said..

"Ouuuuu mama likes..."cooed Olivia.
I kissed Olivia some more...Her lips were so soft, as was the rest of her.....

She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....and staring deeply at me...

"I thought you'd be exhausted as much as we've been doing it lately.."said Olivia..

"Uh Uhhhhh."I said.

"I should have figured." she said laughing...

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .....Oh my goodness Donnie Ray,I can't believe you're so hard..ouuuuuuuuuuuu!"she moaned.... rubbing my penis gently....

"You make me this way..."I exclaimed...

"I do?" she asked...

"You know you do...ughhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned...

I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience, I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow rhythm, Both of us savoring the moment..Her head turned from side to side...she began tearing up...tears just streaming down the side of her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

"Damn baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to four hours... Olivia felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....She shook and turned her head back and forth and then smiled sheepishly....I climaxed furiously myself and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I began kissing her again...We turned over twice.still kissing and breathing heavily.....

After a few minutes I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....I was amazed at how excited and engaged Olivia always seemed to keep me...

"Oh my god Donnie Ray...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

 Olivia, just like the very first time I made love to her and now was so soft, so warm,so wet....I could've stayed inside her like this forever , I just kept moving slowly,savoring every minute,every second and she kept moaning and  and cooing so sensually...and I kept moving in and out ,in and out softly, gently with no signs of stopping anytime soon....I was sweating profusely....so was she.....Enjoying myself immensely....How could anybody feel this good I always wondered?


''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU."she moaned....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....


''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...Another two hours of sweet lovemaking followed...

It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned...

She was so moist, so soft...I exploded like a gusher!!!! Olivia began to shake mightily....and then she sighed..

Olivia looked up at me...

"WOW!" she said.

"Yessssss." I moaned..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I yelled out as I exploded again...I looked at the clock...It was three thirty in the morning...

Once more I lay between her legs with my head on her breasts....She played in my nappy head..
"What a week this has been."said Olivia...

"It's over babes....I have a feeling that everything is going to work out just fine." I said as I went to sleep...Olivia smiled and held me tight.

III-
 Within the next 24 hours...Olivia,Beverly and Nelson got a call from Attorney Morris Blatt...He asked us to meet him at his favorite Bistro....The one that overlooked the 30th Street Train Station...

''Auntay...What is this about?" asked Beverly...

"I don't know Baby....I got the same call you got...He just said he wanted to meet us here and to order whatever we wanted...It was on Him." said Olivia..

"I don't trust him...sounds like a butter job to me..."said Nelson...

''Well let's hear the man out first." I said.

Olivia looked at me strangely and just laughed...I didn't know why she laughed...

And then just like that....Morris Blatt appeared.....

"Hey guys....did you order yet?" he asked...

"Are you serious Mr. Blatt?" asked Beverly....

He looked at her and smiled..

"As serious as can be....I have good news ..Especially for you kiddo." he said looking at Nelson..

"Me?" asked Nelson...

"Yeah you...Looks like you won't have to prep Barbara Montgomery to testify and I won't need her deposition opened..." said Morris Blatt..

"Really?  What is this some trick?" asked Nelson....

I smiled wryly.....

Morris pulled out his tablet and qued up a news story......

And there was William Crawley Jr. and his attorney, Ryan St. James  at a press conference...


He looked contrite as he spoke to reporters.....

"So Mr. Crawley, the allegations made against you by Ms. Veronica Seldon are true?" asked the reporter..

"Yes!" he said quietly...

"What was that Mr. Crawley?" asked another reporter...

"Yes, the allegations are true....I used drugs to incapacitate Ms. Seldon and I took sexual liberties with her...I was wrong and very sorry..."he said...

"Mr. Crawley...There have been at least 11 or 12 other women who have accused you of doing the same thing...Were those allegations true also?" asked another reporter...

"Uhhhh My Attorney has advised me not to discuss closed cases....Uh, They were settled out of court nearly a year ago and those uh matters are closed..." he said.

"What about Barbara Montgomery?? ,Tanika Phillips...more recent cases Mr. Crawley?"asked another reporter...

"Uhhhh I DO believe I just stated that my Attorney has advised me not to discuss closed cases....Uh, They were settled out of court nearly a year ago and those uh matters are closed..." he said ,beginning to get annoyed with being questioned.

"You had acclaimed Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander representing you last time..Is there a reason you didn't ask for her services this time?  There is a rumor circulating that you two had a serious rift. Is this true Mr. Crawley?" asked yet another reporter..

"LOOK, ENOUGH!!!....NOW I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS....LET'S NOT TURN THIS INTO A WITCH HUNT....I WILL NOT DISCUSS OLD CASES...OLD CLOSED CASES OR MY FORMER ATTORNEY....NOW I SAID I RAPED THE GIRL....NOW THAT'S IT!" he bellowed in frustration..

His choice of words didn't help him at all....That was the caption on several newspapers the next day...

"I SAID I RAPED THE GIRL....NOW THAT'S IT!"admits accused Serial Rapist-William Crawley Jr.


"In other news ADA Nina Rios is it true that you are considering bringing charges against Mr. Crawley in light of this confession?..." asked another reporter...

"Yes I am...I'm only sorry that I can't bring him up on charges for the 11 or 12 other women that he's done this to...But he's definitely going to face charges for what he's done to Ms. Seldon.His raping days are over!"said ADA Nina Rios.

With that,Morris Blatt turned off his tablet...

"How's that? Huh?   A win for everybody....Mr. East...your client is safe...Liv,Bev, so are yours and that rapist is going to get the justice that has eluded him for so long.. Not only that...He agreed to my terms and paid the entire amount we were asking for in the civil suit....I'm just confused at his sudden change of heart."he said.

"Yes..So am I."said Olivia ,smiling wryly and giving me the serious side eye...

Both Beverly and Nelson were oblivious and just as confused....


 They both looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders....

"This must be a first...usually the civil suit is won after the criminal case."said Olivia..

"Yeah how about that...This is definitely one for the books..." he said..."Wonder what made him change up all of a sudden???...I hate to admit it...but St. James was close to being the second guy to beat me in court in awhile...After you of course Olivia..."said Morris Blatt..

Olivia smiled and then whispered to me...

"Can I have a word with you a minute Donnie Ray?" she said.

I smiled...

"Sure babes." I said.

We walked out to the foyer ,while everyone else ordered and ate their breakfast...

"I don't know what you did and I don't want to know....but I know this was you..."she said.

"You do huh?" I said...not smiling..

"I love you...."she said and kissed me softly...

"Beverly, Josie, Barbara Montgomery ,Tanika Phillips, Veronica Seldon and those other 11 women...They all deserved justice...all of them...Even You...You almost became a victim...And poor Nelson...He gets his big shot and he was about to lose his case....It wasn't fair...And meanwhile this crumb gets to walk away scott free once again...All he would've done was pay out some money....He'd of done this again...I couldn't allow that...The cop in me couldn't....This won't come back on you at all...I give you my word..But I'm not going to tell you what I did...or THAT I DID ANYTHING!"I said.

"I know...I know baby...you always look out for me , for all of us...If I could give you something more than what I've already given you...I would..."she said.

She had given me a job, one that paid me quite handsomely....A place to live in a new city and most importantly,herself...She'd married me...I think that was more than enough...

"Baby...You're all I want...You're all I've ever wanted...."I said...and held her in my arms.....She looked at me with those soulful eyes of hers....We kissed passionately there in the foyer...


"Awwwww you're the sweetest mannnn."said Olivia who continued kissing me softly and passionately for a few minutes...

''Ahem!  Your food is getting cold yall...My goodness, Can't yall come up for air just for breakfast?? I know yall love each other! but damn!"said Beverly ,who had come to look for us...

I smiled and hugged Beverly and kissed her on the cheek and squeezed her tight...

"I love you too Shortcake.." I said....holding her  tightly....Olivia smiled broadly...

''Awwwww ,I know that...I love you too Donnie Ray...." she said and kissed me softly on the cheek..

"Now that we've established that we love each other..Let's go and eat."said Beverly...

Olivia cracked up laughing and the three of us went back into the Bistro and sat down with Nelson and Morris Blatt and enjoyed a delicious breakfast.


EPILOUGE-


 The District Attorney's office charged William Crawley Jr. with one count of sexual battery....He could possibly face from three to five years in state prison behind this...It wasn't enough for what he'd done..

Not long after he was charged...23 more women came forward with stories about being drugged and raped by William Crawley Jr.   The stories went back close to 20 years....Most of the cases were too old for him to be prosecuted or sued...but the bad publicity and embarrassment permanently tainted his legacy and reputation....

Companies ,Schools and foundations seemed to be in a race to cut ties with him and drop him...A huge mural of him was promptly removed....

The documentary by Kevin Morris's associate, Sean Jackson -"PUDDIN AND PANTIES- The William Crawley Jr. Case"was nominated for an Oscar...Best Documentary.

Olivia,Beverly, Nelson and I met with Kayla and Ray at the new micro brewery a few days later....





"I love this place." said Olivia...

"Yeah me too." said Beverly...

"Good Beers and great burgers."said Nelson...

I smiled and looked at Ray and Kayla , who were kissing in between every sip...


"You guys like it too!" I laughed...

"We do!" said Kayla...

"I'd been wanting to come here ever since it first opened." said Ray...



"So how's work Ray?" asked Olivia...

"I'm still reppin that crazy ass William Crawley Jr.   He's confessed on TV and he's paid the girl off without coming to me....Now the ADA is most certainly going to lock him up....I'm trying to get him a suspended sentence and treatment for sexual addiction.....but ADA Rios is a tough one..She aint goin for it..."said Ray..


"That sounds like Nina."laughed Beverly....

"And check this out...He claims he was tricked into confessing...He told me that he met some girl in a bar and she was feeling under the weather..So him being a gentleman and all took her back to her apartment....He claims she has him on a tape in his underwear in the apartment...That she tricked him...(If he was just taking her home, why did he take his pants off?)That the sex was supposed to be consensual...(When did she say anything about sex? She was supposed to be sick?) Anyway...He claimed an Arab looking man came to the door and gave him a letter telling him to confess and to pay whatever amount Seldon was asking for...I hired a private detective....We couldn't find this arab man he was talking about and the bartender,"Gino"who he said worked at Roxys is non-existant...They said nobody by that name has ever worked there.....Their camera is broke so there is no footage of him even being there and we couldn't find one eyewitness that places him or the girl there...He gave a description of the girl ,but we couldn't find her...Said her name was Kate or Katie....And get this...The room was registered in HIS NAME.....and paid for by a woman who says he sent her to pay for the room...the manager said....They got an envelope with cash delivered  to them...Nothing! He can't find the blackmail letter...Says he misplaced it...
I think he made that whole story up...Anyway...He's confessed now and there is not too much I can do for him...Now 23 more women have come forth with stories that all sound similar to what he's done to them...which brings the total to 39....This is just a mess....He's a sick man...He needs help!"said Ray exasperated...

"Aww baby...Don't talk about him anymore...Drink up...We are relaxing now...No more shop talk."said Kayla who smiled and winked at me..

I smiled sheepishly and drank my beer.....Justice served!

FOR SLC!




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE SKY!

Vanessa said...

Kayla Did the damn thing! Got him good!

Lisa said...

Kayla's my girl..Glad to have her back...Hope to See More of her!

Angie B. said...

Ditto what Lisa said!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Once again...I need a cigarette after reading this and I don't smoke!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ Grover's comment....but it was true though!

Toni said...

You keep this blog poppin Keith! Good Job!

Sunflower said...

Loving all of your stories...Are you going to grace us with some poetry anytime soon?

Keith said...

Soon Sunflower, Real soon!

Halo said...

Great story as usual!

Rita said...

This story had me STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE SKY!

Brenda said...

Nice story Keith...I liked all of the twists...(I kept my undies on...)

James Perkins said...

LMAO @ some of the comments!