Monday, September 14, 2015

Sweeties

The Bakery -Coffee Shop known as "Sweeties" sat in the " Little Norway." section of Philadelphia...It was beautiful....Lots of people sat outside and drank coffees and teas from around the globe and ate an assortment of Bagels and Pastries and Doughnuts...

It did brisk business....It had been purchased recently by Ahab Nidal...an Arab -American...He was also a gangster and his Coffee Shop- Bakery -"Sweeties" was also a front for a money laundering operation.....
     Angela Courtland (aka detective Angie Belton-Barlow) was now Manny Spain's constant companion now of days...He was head over heels in love with her...He told her everything...Well almost everything...He admitted still being in the drug business..Kind of sort of...He told her that he just provided and sold a package...He no longer had any corners or touts ,runners and hoppers selling for him...No, he was far removed from all of that..He merely sold  package to all of the drug crews for a flat price and they dealt with all of that street stuff..He explained to her that he didn't even deal with them directly...He had "people " who did that..Now his "people"were all gone and he was left with a lot of Heroin and Coke, rotting away in another warehouse that the police didn't know about...

What he couldn't know was that his every whispered conversation in his loft and now even in his car was overheard by Carol Redding and The DEA...Thanks to micro listening devices,Angie had placed in his loft , his bedroom and his car..With her help...They had even cloned his cell phones...The RICO case the government was building against Manny Spain was growing by leaps and bounds... They had never been able to get this close to him before..

Angie peered out the window as they drove along..She turned and looked at him..He
momentarily stared at her...

"So what are you going to do Manny?" she asked as she rode to the  Bakery-Coffee house...

"I'm going to unload  the last of my product.....for price to this guy we are going to see today..and then I'm done with the drug business once and for all Angie..I swear.....I go totally legit...Just Like Chris Thompson, Basil Robinson and Fathead Newton...The only way to get away from this gangster b.s. is to walk away from every thing...I'll make a nice profit and I'll buy my condos free and clear and go back in business,Legitimate business only...I get construction restarted on the two I had being built...And maybe after your divorce you'll marry me and make an honest man out of me..How about that?" he said.

"WHATTTTT?  ,You are crazy Manny Spain."laughed Angie...

"I'm crazy about you....I'm serious...I want to marry you. I love you Angie..." he said.

"You don't even know me....You don't know anything about me...We've only known each other a month." said Angie...

Which was truer than he knew...Imagine if he knew she was undercover for the DEA? she mused

"I know you drive me totally crazy...Your voice, your soft skin, the way you smell, the way you carry yourself...I've never met anybody quite like you in my entire life...I feel like I can tell you anything. Look..All of my known associates are being arrested here lately... The Federallis popped 39 guys last night.

...Guys that I thought were untouchable ...I don't know what is going on...How they making cases all of a sudden?

These guys...The Nidal Brothers...They're the only guys I can trust...Cops and Feds don't know about them...They're Arabs, but they do business with the Russians...A Russian associate of mine hipped me to them. I don't like or trust Panama Brown...I'm surprised the Feds didn't pinch him. ..Next to them ,The Nidal Brothers I mean, You're like the only person I trust.  I see the handwriting on the wall...It's time for me to walk away from this gangster b.s. totally Angie. Meeting you has made me realize this...You're a decent woman...You don't need that around you.. And I swear...I NEED TO BE AROUND YOU! When I'm with you...I feel..I feel like I could be so much better...I'm serious...I do."he said.

And here is where Angie felt bad....

This guy was nakedly honest with her....He was telling her everything. He was ironically attempting to go straight to get out of the business and here she was helping to make a case against him...a case that might put him away for 25 or more years...This was her first and her LAST undercover operation...She mused...She didn't like lying to people...

"You ever kill anybody Manny?" she asked..

He smiled..

"One guy...years ago...Me and June and January Carson shot this guy..a drug dealer named Little Willie Richardson...Pooh Richardson's brother....He was stealing from the boss..a guy named Eric Slaughter, who we all was workin for...He wanted Little Willie dead..and me and June got him drunk, took him out by Penns landing and the three of us shot him to death....I didn't particularly dig it...Killin...They say after you kill your first man...the rest are easy.....I killed another guy...A contract killer named Eric Rector who took a shot at the boss,Eric Slaughter..Me,June and January Carson...We shot him and buried him...The FBI is still lookin for his body...We dropped him in a hole near Atlantic City's airport and poured some lye in that hole...Probably nothing much of him left....That was it...My only two...June and January...They liked killin...I mean it didn't bother them like it did me..When I rose up in stature..I got them to remove anybody that needed to be removed and I never wanted to know the details for both legal reasons and the fact that I didn't get as much of a charge out of it as those two did..."he said.

Angie looked at him...She wasn't judging him...She just was looking at him....He grew somber....

"Me, June and January,Jack Gleason and a guy named William Boston, we all come up together...We were all friends..Now most of my friends in this life are dead or in jail...I don't have too much left...of that life...All I'm looking for now is a big payday...One last pay day and to get out of this life."he said.

II-
 Ahad Nidal and his brother Ali Nidal sat down with Angie and Manny Spain...They looked at Angie..

Manny assured them...

"She's alright...She's with me.."he said.

What none of them knew is that the entire conversation was being picked up on Angie's micro listening device in her bra...

"So what brings the great Manny Spain to our humble abode?" asked Ahab Nidal...

"I've got a proposition for you...I've got some product....Best Coke, Best Heroin in the city, just rotting away in one of my warehouses...I give it to you..50-50 split...We make a great profit.....You handle transportation, sale and distribution to whoever you want to do business with."said Manny Spain...

"Just like that....huh?" asked his brother Ali..

''Just like that! Look, you guys keep your noses to the street..You know I no longer have the people to distribute and after the past few weeks...With the cops and the feds running wild..No one will touch me with a ten foot pole...You guys run it and the count through your bakery at night after closing...Your buyers get it from the back..We split it 50-50,What do you say?" asked Manny..

"Why is that such a good deal for us?  And Why you get 50 percent? We are taking all of the risks, we are doing the leg work...What do you do?" asked Ahab...

''He's providing you with the product..Would you even be having this conversation if this was New York or Atlanta or the Cartel in Mexico making this offer?" said Angie...

There was silence for a minute...Then Ahab and Ali both broke into laughter....

"I like her...She's got what you say?...spunk..." said Ahab...Then he looked at Manny...

"70-30 our way, take it or leave it." he said.

"You must be out of your mind..."said Manny....

"60-40 0ur way....Hey man, 40 percent is still a large profit for you." said Ali...

"It's not nearly as large as your end...Without his product..You have no end.."said Angie politely....

Ali had taken a shine to her...He smiled at her lustfully....Angie blushed...He stared at her cleavage so hard, Angie turned away...

"60-40 my way." said Manny...

"Nah....not going to happen."said Ahab..

"50-50 is a good deal for everybody."said Angie quietly...


Manny finished his tumbler of coffee..He and Angie munched on Blueberry muffins...He smiled.

"Damn good coffee, Damn good pastries...Looks like I'll take my deal elsewhere...Good day gentlemen."said Manny Spain and he and Angela got up...

''What are you doing?, Where are you going?" asked Ahab..

"We are uh leaving...that's usually what a person does when a conversation is over." said Angie...

''Wait!! Okay!!!...50-50 split....Your woman drives a hard bargain .."Joked Ahab...

Ali winked at her....Angie smiled back at him and stuck her tongue out...Ali laughed .

Manny Spain smiled...Ahab and Ali poured him and Angie some more coffee and served them some hot doughnuts fresh out of the oven....

III-

Later that afternoon, Angie sat on top of a car outside of her duplex.... Manny Spain walked over to her... He smiled...

"Baby, what can I say? You are my good luck charm." he said smiling...

"Glad to have been of help." she said...

"Sooooo..." he said.

''Soooo what?"she asked..

''Marry me Angela Courtland?"he said.

"I'm already married." she said coyly...

"That's just a technicality..."he said laughing...I can get you a good lawyer, get your divorce just like that." he said.

''And then I'll just marry you right? I've known you for what , all of three weeks?'' she said.

"I know that you're smart, you got a good head for business, you'll keep me straight..." he said.

"I'm not the right girl for you Manny." she said.

''Nobody has ever been more right for me Angie."he said..

He ran his hands up her dress...She firmly removed his hands....

"Not out here partner...Not in the open...See that's what I mean???...You need a different type of  woman.."she said.

"No..you're right...A gentleman shouldn't carry on like that....I'm sorry...You're a lady and you deserve the respect and treatment that a lady such as yourself demands..." he said..

Angie found herself smiling...She thought to herself...If she was single and wasn't a cop and he wasn't a drug dealer and murderer..she could work with him...He wasn't bad on the eyes ....and he was a pretty good kisser...But that wasn't to be ..She had him on tape in a conspiracy to distribute Heroin and Coke...and confessing to two long unsolved murders.....

She'd be coming in from out of the cold soon...As soon as she located that other warehouse..

"Angie...Say you'll think about it." he said..

"Think about what?" she said laughing..

"Marrying me."he said.

''You're serious aren't you?" she asked incredulous.....

"Never been more serious in my life...How serious do you have to be to know you love someone.?" he asked..

Angie sat there on top of the car smiling and shaking her head...

"Damn girl, you look soo damn good."he said eying her....

"Bye Boy." she said smiling..

''Say you'll think about it." he pleaded.

"I'll think about it."she said..

He smiled..

"Great." he said.."Breakfast tomorrow?" he asked..

"Yeah, sure."said Angie.

He kissed her on the cheek, then softly in the lips...

"I'll see you later baby." he said and got in his car and pulled off..

Angie laughed and shook her head.

IV-

 That night all Manny could think about was Angela Courtland...She had helped him seal a deal with the Nidal Brothers ,which meant he would not have to deal with Panama Brown and Smackwater Jack, both of whom he detested.....He had money coming in again...He could buy his Condos outright and be totally legit,free from his murderous past and he had in Angela, a smart and sexy woman by his side who would keep him on the straight and narrow.. He thought about how soft her kisses were,how the sound of her voice mesmerized him....How he couldn't think straight now of days...largely because he was daydreaming about her...


He drifted off to sleep and begun to dream...

He eased up behind her her and kissed her neck and ran his hands up her dress...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnn gurllll,." he said."cOME ON NOW...don't leave me like this...come on..let me come in...just for some coffee?" he said ,still kissing her neck and behind her ears...

"Come on Manny

...We've had a nice night...a nice night...now don't spoil it..." she said as she forecfully removed his hands from under her skirt and broke his embrace.

"How bout a kiss? Come on.....I spent close to $2000.00 tonight.." he said.

She kissed him....He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately....She stopped short of letting him put his tongue in her mouth....


"Wow...Come on now...let me come inside for some coffee or something. You've got me kind of steamed up." he said.

"That's why we should stop this...besides...I have neighbors." she said.

"I do too.So let's take it inside baby?" he said trying again to kiss and dry hump her up against his car.


"Okay" she said.

"Huh? What?" he said.

"I said Okay...Come on before I change my mind." she said.

''Wordddd." he said and eagerly followed her inside...


He followed her to her bedroom ,where he helped her out of her pretty skirt that hugged every one of her sensuous curves...How long he'd dreamed of that sexy body of hers...

 He unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down...She unhooked his trousers and marveled at his bulging manhood..

"Ohhh My Goodness...Manny...." she exclaimed...

"I told you...I told you I had a monster in my pants for you." he said...

Angie ran a tub of warm water...She added great smelling bath salts to the water...
 He watched as she got in the tub and washed her body off, every curve..every inch...His penis seemed to grow even larger and it wasn't lost on her...

"Myyy goodness Manny.." she exclaimed...

 Her body was glistening as she stepped out of the tub,she was stacked..a brickhouse as Lionel Richie would say, he wrapped her wet but hot body in a towel, and they slow grinded to the beautifully appointed king-size bed ,  Manny Spain was whispering and laughing as he  stepped out of the rest of his clothes...his erection just raging..She looked at it and her mouth just opened...''Oh My God Manny...Oh My goodness...you are huge!!...Ohhhhh myyy" she gasps. He loves the way she looks naked..every last curve...  love the way she smells. 

He walks her over to the bed whispering how much he wants her, She seems lost in thought.  She kisses him, deeply,passionately wrapping him in her arms tightly. He move his hands up and down her sexy body as if he is remembering something , reconnecting.... She is already wet. Manny is as hard as a rock...

"I want you inside me now...Manny please...don't make me beg." she nearly screams..

He laughs slyly....He knows that and he enters her and begins to thrust deeply. He catches his breath, she wraps her big legs round him as if he was falling off a cliff. 

They quickly get a nice deliberate rhythm. He just wants to go hard and fast, but she slows the two of them down. He can barely stand it. He slows it way down with deep, long strokes that make him feel like he's losing his mind...

They make smooth yet passionate love, well into the morning...going at it and each other like two hungry lions...

  Manny could hold back no longer...he exploded....violently-

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." he screamed!



He awoke alone in his bed, in his loft....His sheets were drenched in his semen...He couldn't believe it...He hadn't done something like this since he was 12 or 13 years old...He was embarrassed  all at once.He dreamed what he had wished had happened..

He called Angie !



"Hello" she said..

"What have you got on?" he asked...

"Seriously Manny? It's four thirty in the morning..." she asked..

"Yeah, seriously...what are you wearing?" he asked..

"I was sleeping....." she said.

''So was I and you woke me up."he said.

''How did I wake you up when I'm in my house in my bed?" she asked.

"I had a dream about you." he replied...

She laughed....

''Well you need to stop that."she said laughing.

''You need to stop being so sexy.."he replied..

She laughed...

''Believe me...I'm not trying to be..."she said.

"You can't help it....and I can't help the effect you have on me....So uh...what are you wearing baby?" he asked..

"Well...... Right now ,I've got on a red and white striped lace bra...I bought it from Bridget's store...and matching red and white lace bikini panties...got them from Victoria's Secret and a red sheer baby doll....."she said...



"Yeah...Yeahhhhhhhhhhh..Yeahh?  Yeah...Yeahhhhhhhhhhh..Yeahh..??" he asked..breathing so hard he sounded like he was having a seizure.

"Are you okay?" she asked..

"Yesssssssssssssssssss...ummmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmm"I am okay...He said, cumming hard for the second time that night.

''Did you just cum? Oh My god!!...I got you that excited over the phone..?" she asked...She turned her head..She didn't want him to hear her laughing..


"For someone I haven't had sex with...You sure have made me cum a lot..When are we going to do that?" he asked.

''What? Have Sex? I don't know...When the time is right I suppose."she said.

''Well when will the time be right?" he asked.

''I'll let you know okay?  Good night Manny,I was asleep."she said.

"Oh Alright...but don't make me wait too long...You've got me where you want me right now." he said.

"Do I?" she said...

"You know you do...I love you Angie.."he said.

"Goodnight Manny, calm down...Don't get yourself too worked up...For real..I'm not who you think I am.."she said and hung up..

"You're wonderful...that's what I think you are...You think I'm high...but I don't get high...I am so sober it's not funny...Good night girl..." said Manny Spain to himself,holding the phone close to his heart...

Angie turned over to her husband Jimmy ,who lie next to her in the bed....They had just finished making furious love and were relaxing when the phone had rung...

"That guy is gone over you Ang...Though I can't blame him...I'm gone over you myself....."he said.


Angie kissed Jimmy passionately for a few minutes......He rolled over on top of her..

"Good...Stay that way. You're the only man I want gone over me." she said..and they continued kissing passionately...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




7 comments:

Angie B. said...

Angie Owns this guy!

Toni said...

This man is so gone ,He doesn't know which way is up!

Sunflower said...

This is getting deep, All I can say...Angie had better hurry up and get the location of that warehouse....He's seriously bomers over her..How long can she hold him off? Or herself??

Lisa said...

I just have to say...This has been a great storyline...Are we going to see the others soon?

Halo said...

Manny Spain is really in love with Angie...(Or highly infatuated) I almost feel sorry for him...But as we have seen...He's not really a good man.

Vanessa said...

This is really good...I am enjoying the build up!

Rita said...

Am I the only one wanting Angie to hurry up and find that warehouse so she can come in? This man is in love and horny...a Dangerous combonation...How many times can Panama Brown interrupt them??