Monday, September 7, 2015

Busted Windows


AMSTERDAM- TWO MONTHS AGO

An attractive Black woman walked into the bar in Amsterdam, Netherlands..She saw who she was looking for and smiled at the young men who were checking out her curves...Her name was Candace
Candace "Hard Candy" Nelson.

Sitting in the back sipping his drink was a man named January or Jan Carson, brother of recently deceased Philadelphia gangster,June Carson...

He smiled as she sat down...

"What are you drinkin?" he asked..

"I'm not...I'm trying to eat and drink healthy now.."she said..

"Oh really?" he said smiling..

"Really,you ought to try it." she said..

They were both silent for a minute...Then she spoke..

"I did my best...I shot him five times...five times...He was completely off guard...When I heard the next morning that he survived,I was shocked....I was at the airport by then..."she said.

"That's okay...you done good...Not your fault babes...That's just one of those things...That's the first time one of your "Honey Traps" have ever failed..You use a silencer?" asked January...

"Yeah...Either one of his aides found him after I left or he had enough strength to call for help....but help got to him soon enough to get him to a hospital..."she said.

"Manny Freakin Spain..Still alive eh? Well I'm going to take care of that myself.."said January Carson..

"You're not going back to Philly are you? June sent you here after the Little Willie Johnson hit.."she said.

"That was three years ago...Nobody is looking for me and nobody that cares about Little Willie Johnson is alive or dead on the streets....My brother was loyal to Manny Spain..His number two man for years....Spain is livin high off the hog in a big condo..a big shot and has my brother hit...Nahh...He can't get away with that...I'm gonna take him down." said January Carson..

"You and what army? Nobody gets close to him...He lives downtown in a Loft and ever since I tried to hit him, he's guarded by about six goons...."she said.

"Don't worry...I'll get to him...I hit a guy in Federal Custody once....I'm the only guy who ever did that and got away with it...I'm gonna look him in his face and kill him."said January....''Who's his new Lieutenant?" he asked..

" A guy named Gino Valentine....used to be muscle for Fathead Newton....and after that, he was muscle for Malik Clarke....One of the few survivors of the war that didn't go to jail or get himself killed..He handles the day to day of the street operation..Spain is so far removed that few people if any know his name...Spain buys a product from out of Atlanta,via Mexico that he sells to all of the gangs in the city...Everybody buys from him or they don't buy...He's got the city on lock....and Gino Valentine handles all of that..."she said.

"Good to know...Now...how long has it been baby?"He said..Checking her out..

She smiled...

"Too long.."she said, sitting in his lap and kissing him passionately....

"Ummm yes...I missed this.." he said.

"I've missed it too baby." he said opening her blouse and peering at her bra...

"Ouuuuu, you're fresh."she said in between kisses....

She squeezed the bulge in his trousers that was growing larger....

He smiled...

"Check Please!" he said.

II-

PHILADELPHIA PA- TONIGHT

It's not often that my wife calls me on a night like tonight...Usually she is off duty by now...but tonight, I..Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace am out on a street corner looking at the body of Wallace "Boom" Thompson, lying face up on the side walk....in a pool of blood..
When I arrived...I saw my good friend, Lt. Sissy Van Buren...She was standing over the body, while my wife...Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace and her partner, Detective Tyriq Pile were kneeling down examining the body with latex gloves on...standing next to them was Forensic Investigator, Dr. Hazel Baylor...


"Hey counselor...You know who that is don't you? "Boom" Thompson....hitman extroidinare...a suspect in several car bombings...both here and in New York City." she said...

"Heyy Honey Bunny." said Carlotta ,who gave me a wet juicy kiss...

"This guy was a suspect in the June Carson Murder of a few months ago...He was on our short list of people to talk to."said Tyriq..

"Yeah...He's talkin to the angels now or whoever.....According to witnesses, somebody busted the windows out of his car over there....He was in that bar on the corner...He came running out and took three to the chest....Nice set up..."said Detective James "Jimmy " Barlow...

"He died instantly...the fatal bullet went through his heart and out his back...."said Hazel...

"So a professional hit huh?" I said.

"That's what it looks like." said Sissy.

 "You know Sis....We never could prove it...but this guy was hired by Manny Spain to eliminate June Carson after Carlotta, Rico and Jimmy popped him for conspiracy in the Big Tuna hit.."I said.

"Yeah...We had a guy in custody in Camden....Ralph Cordon who was prepared to give up June Carson.." said Sissy...

"They found him hanging in his cell..just days after June Carson's car got lit up....Manny Spain cleans up well...doesn't he?" said Jimmy...

"He does...and we can't get near him...He lives downtown in a tony Condo...He owns three more condos and currently has two under construction....He hob knobs with the Mayor and the hoi paloi..all who have no idea who he really is."said my wife Carlotta.

"Yeah, Manny Spain gave up the corners years ago...He finances a package that all of the drug gangs buy.....He doesn't have to control territory....Everybody buys his package......"said Tyriq...

''How do you know this Rico?" I asked.

"Honey Bunny...Everybody knows it...It's all over the streets...Narcotics is wasting their time doing buy and busts...arresting drug dealers and busting small independent crews.....They don't know Manny Spain and they don't buy directly from him...But everybody in the know knows that he has the hot package and that he's gthe only game in town right now." said Carlotta..

"Chica is right Keith...Manny doesn't handle the day to day....With June Carson dead...a guy named Gino Valentine moved up...He handles the distribution and actual sale of the package...He only meets with one to two represenatives of each drug crew and they are totally vetted by he and his people..He has an enforcer named William Boston...a real nasty piece of work..who is his street boss..his driver and closest Lieutenant...That's all we know on him...Sirena,Duke and Sharon and her FBI agents have done a profile on both of them..But word is...When Manny Spain speaks...Gino Valentine's lips move."said Sissy...

''Same thing they used to say about June Carson....Wow , we should have tied a tin can on this Manny Spain before he got so insulated huh?" I said.

''Yeah...but I don't think this was him tonight!...This guy did a job for him...We had nothin on him and he aint the talkin type....This wasn't Spain, this was something else...My gut tells me so."said Tyriq..

"Can we release the body?" asked Hazel....

''Yes..Release the body."said Carlotta...She was the primary...

Sissy's phone rang just then....

"Excuse me...I have to take this...It's Sirena..." said Sissy...

"Boss lady...Are you out on a call?" asked Detective Sirena Pile...Tyriq's sexy wife and the newest member of our team...

''Actually,I am....Chica, Jimmy and your husband caught a murder...."Boom" Thompson...the guy we suspected of blowing up June Carson's car two months ago.." said Sissy...

"Really?...Well you need to get to this address pronto...We have another interesting person of interest."said Sirena...

"On my way.."said Sissy...She turned to us...  ''Let them take that body...Hazel..we got another body!" said Sissy.

''What?" said Hazel.

"Guys...Feel like taking a ride to Sirena's crime scene....?" asked Sissy.

III-
 And so....Sissy, Tyriq,Jimmy,Carlotta and I headed to yet another part of the city.......Hop was the first detective we saw...He had uniform policemen with him....

"Oh wow...the whole crew is here...huh?  "he said as he walked us over to the body of another man who was laying face up, with three gunshot wounds to the chest...and a pool of blood under him....He was dressed immaculately in a tailored grey suit and was wearing a matching gray fedora....His car had all of the windows busted out of them......

It was William Boston...The nasty enforcer for Gino Valentine....Manny Spain's man on the street...

Sirena motioned Hazel over to the body..She had on latex gloves and she and a female uniformed officer were looking at the body....

''Hey guys..The cause of death isn't too hard to ascertain...Three gunshot wounds to the chest..."said Sirena...

''Very tight grouping...He took one to the heart..."said Hazel...

"He was in this bar right here..Somebody broke all of the windows in his car.....He came running out and the shooter popped him three times" said Hop...

"Very Interesting." said Carlotta...

"That's exactly how our guy ,Wallace "Boom" Thompson got it tonight....We are looking at two killers...a set up guy who busts the windows and sets up the play..and a shooter...a very accurate shooter who takes the shot."said Tyriq...

"Boom Thompson is dead?  That was our suspect in the June Carson murder..Duke and I profiled him....We did a lot of work on that guy...This guy too."said Sirena..

''Somebody is coming at Manny Spain and  Gino Valentine.  This guy here, William Boston...Scared the daylights out of most of the players around town...If you heard you were getting a visit from him...You might as well get a gun and kill yourself.."said Jimmy.

"Yeah? Well somebody obviously wasn't afraid of him......and when word of these two killings gets back to Manny Spain...he will either retaliate or go to ground."I said.

"What a night this has been...We got two major figures, both suspects in our investigation of a murder ..dead!"said Sissy...''Oh My God...It's my phone again...This must be my husband....No..It's Duke!" said Sissy..

''Sis, I wouldn't normally bother you this time of night...but you're not going to believe this."said Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor..

''Try me Duke...I'm at my second murder scene tonight...and wait until you find out who our victims are.."said Sissy...

''Well whoever they are...they won't top this..Some dude busted the windows of Gino Valentine's new 2016 BMW...He came running out of this club....Only his girlfriend ran out ahead of him and she took three to the chest....She was dead on the scene....!!! But my guess is that He was the target..."said Duke...

''WHAT????? Chica ,Rico and Jimmy caught a murder tonight...Boom Thompson, the hitman...and Sirena and Hop caught a murder...William Boston..."said Sissy...

''WHOA!!!  WHATTTTT???....Now that is interesting....Manny Spain's people....Somebody is coming after Spain or Valentine or both..."said Duke...

"I'm on my way." said Sissy..

"Haze...release the body...We are going to see your husband." said Hop....

''A third body?" asked Hazel..

"A third body." sighed Sissy...

Three cars ,windows busted...two men and a woman dead...All in one night...Somebody was very displeased and making their presence heard....

IV-
 Our group had now grown larger.....Sissy,Myself,Carlotta,Jimmy,Tyriq,Sirena, Hop and Hazel arrived in yet another part of town....outside of a classy supper club where a very attractive and shapely young lady named Amazette Harper, lie dead in the street...Her head was turned sideways,blood ran out of the side of her mouth down her cheek and a steady stream of blood ran from under her out into the street..She was 26 years old...

Duke was talking to several Crime Scene Unit investigators...when we arrived..

''Hail,Hail...the whole gang is here." said Duke who pointed to the dead woman...

Hazel walked over to him and kissed him passionately...

"Hi...We've got to stop meeting like this.."she joked as she kneeled down and observed the body..

Carlotta,Jimmy and Sirena kneeled down and observed the body too..



Duke walked over to Sissy and I and said-

"Her name is Amazette Harper...She's Gino Valentine's girlfriend...In the wrong place at the wrong time....I'm one hundred percent certain that those bullets were meant for him..At any rate, I had two uniforms hold him..He's over there." said Duke..

Sissy and I flanked by Tyriq and Hop walked over to Gino Valentine...who was visibly shaken...

''Mr. Valentine, I'm Lt. Sissy Van Buren.. This is ADA Keith Wallace and two of my detectives..Tyriq Pile and Tony Hopkins..." she said.

He was not impressed ,nor was he intimidated...

"You coppers are standing around here jaw jacking with me ,while the punk who killed my girl is still in the wind." he said tersely...

''Did you get a look at him? What did he look like?" asked Tyriq.

"He had on a black hoodie and a ski mask on under that...The type you wear in winter and Aviator shades...I couldn't make out his face...The other dude...the one that smashed my car windows was real thin, he had on jeans and sneakers...Same thing..Hoodie...couldn't see his face."said Gino Valentine.

"Do you know who would have sent these guys at you?" I asked..

Now he really looked disgusted..

"No..IF I DID, DO YOU THINK I'D BE WASTING TIME TALKING TO YOU BOZOS?" he snarled...

Hop got in his face...

"Wait a minute jack ass....You got lucky tonight...two of your associates...Wallace "Boom"Thompson and William Boston weren't so lucky...They got killed tonight..and from the looks of it, the same way you almost got it..Somebody busted the windows of their cars...They came running out and got a chest full of lead...So if you know something..You need to tell us, so we can get whoever...Frankly...that SHOULD have been you there on the sidewalk....Not that girl.."said Hop..

Tyriq motioned to Jimmy and Duke who caught the tail end of Hop's tirade and smiled..




Gino Valentine looked a bit apprehensive....

"I-I don't have any idea who would come at us...Boom is dead? Willie too? Oh Lawd!" he said...

"We can protect you....But you have to talk to us.."said Sissy..

Gino Valentine snarled..

''About what?  Can I go now?" he asked..

"You can go...but if I were you Gino...I'd start getting my affairs in order...Like a will for starters.."I said.

He looked at me..

"That's not funny."he said.

"Oh I didn't mean for it to be." I said.

He got in his car....All of the windows were busted ...glass was everywhere....and pulled off...

Sharon Hopkins, the Deputy FBI SAC drove up just then...She had two FBI agents with her...She looked at the dead girl on the sidewalk..

"Oh My God..."she said..

"This was a failed attempt to take out Gino Valentine.. He just left....Naturally he knew nothing."said Sissy...

Carlotta walked over and greeted her friend with a hug...

"It's been a very busy night..Three murders...All possibly related." said Carlotta.

''I heard...one of those guys...Boom Thompson...We were looking at for a contract hit in Detroit and another one in New Orleans...He's pretty in demand."said Sharon...

"Was in demand! He's dead now."said Jimmy...

"And so is William Boston....We spent so much time drawing up a profile on him."said Sirena...

"None of these local crews has the where with all to tangle with Manny Spain..Everybody buys their product from him..His package."said Sissy...

"That means a new player is in town and he's making himself heard....In a big way." I said as the ten of us stood on that street corner...

''Haze, we can release the body."said Duke...

Carlotta hugged me...

"Looks like this is going to be a very long night honey bunny."said my wife..

"Indeed." I said.

We went back to headquarters for awhile and discussed the nights findings,Then since it was late...Sissy and practically everybody else broke for the night and began leaving...I was filing a few papers into my briefcase...My wife Carlotta was waiting for me...
I looked at her salaciously...

''It's been a long day huh?" I said.

''It's been a long night at any rate..." she said and winked...

''Well let's not make it any longer.." I said.

"What do you mean?" asked Carlotta...

I softly ran my hands down her hips....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." said Carlotta ,smiling seductively...

The office was empty...Everyone had left for the night...The Night shift detectives hadn't come in yet and only a few uniforms were around...

There was one empty office left...I pulled Carlotta inside and closed the shades and dimmed the lights..

"Make sure you lock that door papi." she said...

I smiled...

I remembered when she wouldn't go this far...

"It's been a long time since you pulled me in an office papi.." she said..

"Ummmph, yes it has been.." I said.

I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately.....She was wearing a blood red dress...which I opened up and began marveling over her Blue and white striped  bra...I unhooked it and began squeezing her breasts gently...

You like this huh?" she said...

"Yes indeed" I replied...

She pulled my zipper down and lightly fondled my now raging erection...She usually didn't let me go this far in the C.I.D. building...She was always afraid we'd be caught...but now..she was letting me go as far as I wanted...After All, we were married..and had been for some time...

"Ummmmmmmmm...I like that papi." she said........

"I like it tooo..ohhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"I know you do...you like everything about me.." she said..

"Very much sooo." I said in between kisses..

''Ummmmmm, good to know papi." she moaned...

We continued to kiss and I put my hands up her skirt and eased her panties down...She didn't remove my hands this time...and I laid her on the counter and spread her legs and entered her slowly.....I couldn't believe that we weren't stopping, like we usually do before we go too far...She looked up at me and moaned slightly....

"Oh My God..you feel so good Keith..."She said as I eased her panties down and slowly eased myself inside of her on that hard table...


''Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...this feels goood ......ouuuuuuuuu....."she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss...." I moaned...

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time......Her butter soft kisses ,driving me out of my mind...

  I stared into Carlotta's gorgeous hazel eyes and I continued to stroke her masterfully ....I didn't want this to end....it felt so good....This was tantamount to enjoying a great meal....slowly... She spoke Spanish , which excited me more as I went in and out...in and out....Another hour went by....

I made slow, steady sweet love to Carlotta until we both climaxed.......

Carlotta fixed her hair and her blouse and her skirt...She looked at me and smiled..

I fixed my pants and shirt and my suit jacket and smiled...She fixed my tie...

"Wow...That was amazing." I said.

She took a napkin and wiped her lipstick off of my face and my jacket... Then she began applying her lipstick and fixing her hair...

A case like this begged for some, uh, relief! We walked out into the outer office and she sat at her desk  and fiddled with some files as though nothing had happened...I pulled up a chair... Detectives and cops were going about their business, some waved and others were talking quietly and drinking coffee..

Carlotta looked at me..

"Ready to go home papi?" she asked..

"Yeah babes...With you? Always?" I said..

She smiled and took me by the hand and led me out...

After all this time ,all these murders...We were still together and still tackling them...

Tomorrow was another day.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


 

12 comments:

Toni said...

Manny Spain?? This is the gangster in the Olivia Bennett story a few weeks ago isn't it? Ohhh This is going to be good!

Angie B. said...

This is gonna be Epic...Sissy and the guys are going after this slippery hood!

Sunflower said...

Monday Mayhem...What a way to start the week off!

Lisa said...

From the time I heard this guy's name in the Olivia story...I knew he'd be back...Will Beverly,Donnie Ray and Olivia be featured in this story??

Halo said...

This is going to be Epic...It's already started off with a bang.

James Perkins said...

@Halo-I take it the pun was intended...LOL!

Vanessa said...

This is going to be good...From the opening sequence in Amsterdam...I could tell..

Brenda said...

That Opening sequence in Amsterdam was very cinematic...Loved it!

Cheryl said...

This is gonna be Epic...Is this a tie in with Olivia,Donnie Ray and Beverly?? Manny Spain was featured in their story first..

Rita said...

Very cinematic opening..I likes...

Swaggie said...

I always love the gangster stories...I'm juiced for this one!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND HURLING MY PANTIES! KEITH AND CARLOTTA ARE STILL ONE HOT AND SPICY COUPLE!