Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Like A Pendulum Do


My wife, My sister in law and Detective Kylie White sat with me at the Oyster House...We had put our mysterious double murder behind us...We had a composite of our suspect...known only as "Bob"....
Monica and I had cracked four murder cases since then.....but none were as baffling as this double murder.....
Lt. Cotton had taught us that sometimes you have to put a case aside and move on...That with time you might remember something, Someone might come forth....You might get a new idea...At any rate..You couldn't let a case get under your skin...

This double murder had gotten under my skin...Monica's too...Not just because we couldn't solve it, but because we didn't have a clue as to why.....And none of the people in these people's lives seemed to have anything to do with this in any way...

This was on my mind as I quaffed down my beer...

My wife and my partner...Detective Monica Nellis rubbed my back...She knew what I was thinking..She felt the same way too....And with all of our recent cases cleared...We had to get back to this one...I knew it..She knew it....It was eating at both of us...

"Come on you two...Snap out of it....You two haven't laughed or said two words since we got here...Why don't you guys go outside and make out a bit...You'll feel better."joked my sister in law and Monica's identical twin sister...Dr. Monique Talbert..

Detective Kylie White was quiet too...She was drinking her beer and slurping oysters....

"I like this place guys....Thanks for inviting me.." she said ,smiling .....

"You're our pal now Kylie..." said Monique.....

Another thing interesting about this gathering....There was no sign of my ex-partner....Detective Wally Becker... I hadn't seen him around lately...Neither had Monique...There was no more deliveries of Tulips, No more Wine....And he only came to the M.E.'s office when there was a body related to one of his cases....He shared a little small talk with Monique...but it was usually related to police work...He no longer flirted or even asked her about her private life....And he didn't stay any longer than he had to...Monique told her sister that he had finally given up chasing her...She was relieved...

After their last tryst in the woman's locker room...Wally hadn't sent Kylie any flowers...hadn't called her and his car wasn't seen outside her house...When he did come up to Homicide...It was only to talk to me...Small talk...Sports....He didn't ask Kylie's whereabouts or mention her at all...

Either Wally had turned a new leaf or he had another woman....But at any rate...He wasn't hounding Kylie or Monique anymore... If I didn't know right...sometimes I suspected that both girls missed the attention.

"Where's Lt. Cotton tonight?" I asked Monique.....

"He's at the game with his friends...I'm not into Basketball like that...So I told him to go on.." said Monique...

"Hey Kylie...How are you and Carlos doing?" asked Monica...

"I talked to him a few nights ago...I'm going to go to the Moon next week to see him." said Kylie...

''When is he coming back here to visit?"asked Monica....

"He says soon...I hope so..." she said smiling weakly......

The four of us continued drinking beer and slurping oysters......Unfortunately ...we were all with the exception of Monique in a kind of a funk....I didn't know about Kylie...but what Monica and I needed was a break in this case...Something to get us on the path of our killer again...

II-
We got that break three days later when I got the call about a double homicide......The murder was in a tony townhouse....

The woman was  shapely, attractive and blond...she was lying in the bed...in panties, matching bra and sheer baby doll....one shot to the head.....The man, tall, athletic and Black was on the floor ,nude...one shot to the head....He was wearing a condom....it was loaded....

I had on my nylon gloves...I was in the bedroom with three uniformed officers....One of the officers gave me a wallet...

"The man's name is Richard Patterson....He's a Doctor....and his wife is a lawyer....Her name is Laura Patterson..." said the officer....

"Anybody see anything?" I asked..

"We are looking at cameras around the building..."said another officer...

Just then,my wife entered the room...She immediately put on her latex gloves....

She gave me a soft kiss .....

"Ummmmm hows my honey bunny today?" she asked observing the bodies...

"A little perplexed....This is another double homicide just like our unsolved....A married couple, One is a doctor, the other is a lawyer....Look familliar?"I asked..

"Maybe, but these guys are an inter-racial couple...This could be racial...They were in their bedroom..Not at some club..So on face value...This may not be related to our other case..."said Monica..

We looked around the room.....

"Semen on the floor....look...."I said...

Monica and another uniform looked around ....

"Oh My God...It's all over the bathroom floor and on the kitchen floor!!! She really got her husband excited..."  She then whispered in my ear...."Reminds me of you..."

 I smiled ruefully... My wife did have a knack lately of getting me very excited lately....

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek...

"Just messin with you baby..."she said....Then she looked at the bodies....

"Hmmmm,let's say the husband either walked in on something or he was just finishing up....His condom is loaded....He got shot first!!! Judging the way the wife's body is .......She was shot and fell backwards...look at the blood splatter....There is semen here on the floor...I'm guessing it's not the husbands since he had on a condom...So obviously someone else was here..."said Monica...

Her sister,Monique and her staff entered.....

"Hmmm what happened here?   Another double huh?" she said...She looked around....."Dust for prints....take some semen and blood samples..."she said...

She took the body temperature...She looked up at her sister....

"What is it Sis?" asked Monica..

"Judging by body temperature...They died sometime last night...a little rigor is setting in...Only reason this room doesn't smell is because they had the window wide open."said Monique...

"Or somebody did....Look...somebody had incense burning...."I said.


"Partner...are you thinking what I'm thinking? This is our same killer...This was way too casual....Something is going on here....Release the body so Monique can see if we have a DNA match."said Monica.  "Oh I'm sorry...It's your case Nate.."she said..

"That's alright...you're my partner....Go on release the bodies.." I said.

Monica and I stood in the hallway and watched somberly as both bodies were removed...We watched as the police and crime scene investigation people all filed out...I told a uniformed officer to get all of the film footage from the cameras and I put a team on all of the ATM cameras, Traffic cameras and Street Cameras in a five mile radius...

I pulled Monica back into the room...

She giggled...As we began kissing passionately for a few minutes.....

"I can't believe you want to kiss me in a bloody room where a double murder just occurred...."she laughed..

"It is a bit of a mood killer.." I said, continuing to kiss her..

"Not for you.....Come on silly, lets go back to the precinct..."she said...

III-
 Scanning the area traffic cams and the cameras from the building paid off....We got a good photo of our suspect..."Bob"actually entering with our two murder victims...They were all laughing and talking together...

"Baby..we got him..that's our guy!!! That's our guy from the first murder and look at his face, it matches the composite drawing of our guy.."said Monica excitedly....

But ,I ran him through facial recognition and got nothing....Whoever this guy was ,He was not in the system at all....So we knew what our suspect looked like..but we had only a first name...No fingerprints,no last name, no record...

We got another photo of him at an ATM machine.....Without a shadow of a doubt...We now knew our suspect was related to both victims...

A visit to the M.E.'s office yielded some promising news...

"Guess what guys? The semen we found on the bedroom floor ,in the bathroom and in the kitchen matches the semen we found in the car seat at the other double you guys had....And the woman had only his semen in her...Because the husband was wearing a condom....You're looking at the same man..."said Monique...

I grabbed my sister in law and gave her a big kiss....

"THANK YOU BABY!  WE GOT HIM!!"I SAID....

Monique caught her breath and smiled weakly...

"Wow!...."was all she would say...

Monica then gave me a long,soft ,sensuous kiss....

"Yes...he's been making me say wow since the first time I kissed him..."she said...

I whispered in her ear....

"I'll attend to you later....but right now...Let's go do some digging.." I said..

"Ouu that sounded kind of sexy honey bunny."said Monica, smiling...She grabbed her sister and kissed her...

"You're the best Nique..." she said...

"Glad I could be of help.."said Monique laughing...and trying to catch her breath...

"And no Nate...My sister and I are not going to have a threesome with you....Not even on your birthday."joked Monica who had read my mind...

I laughed...

"Guy can dream can't he?" I laughed...

"Yeah,I can give you your dreams...Every boyfriend my sister and I had wanted us to do that...We never did..."laughed Monica....
"I'm glad you didn't." I said and hugged her....


IV-
 Monica and I checked both victims credit cards,debit cards and bank accounts...Like we suspected..nothing was out of the ordinary...and subsequent interviews with co-workers, close friends, family members and other associates turned up only glowing reviews....

We learned that they were planning to buy a house soon and that they didn't want children yet,which is why the husband more than likely had on a condom....

Like our last couple...This couple did community volunteer work and were tops at their jobs....Neither of them appeared to know each other according to who Monica and I interviewed...but they all knew this mysterious "Bob" charactor...So it was back to the Atomic Club...

We showed Rudy the photos we had of "Bob"....

"Yeah...That's him...That's Bob...."he said..

He checked Monica out...

"Damn girl...you got a sister?" he asked..

"As a matter of fact..I do..."she laughed and pulled out a photo of Monique..
"Oh My God...You guys are identical twins...Lawd..."he said...."She married??" he asked..

"No..but she has a boyfriend..."laughed Monica..

"It figures....Your husband is a very very lucky man..." he said..

"Yeah ,he knows...We started out as partners and he just kept hitting on me...and finally he wore me down.."she said.

"I don't blame him.....I don't know how he concentrates on his work with you around."said Rudy..

"I keep him focused.."she laughed..

"I'll bet you do..."he laughed..

Meanwhile...I was walking around the bar showing people Bob's photo.....People knew him,but nobody knew what he did for a living or his last name or where he lived...But they knew him....

"Yeah...he comes in here a lot...Haven't seen him in a few weeks..."said most....

I showed them photos of our latest two victims...

"Yeah...I know them...They was in here with Bob.....They are friends of his..." they said...

Monica told me she heard the same thing...

"These five people didn't appear to know each other...but the one common denominator is this "Bob" fellow..Somewhere these four people and this Bob fellow came into contact with each other besides here."said Monica..

"Yeah...They're both married couples and Bob is married too and he was in here with both of them...Oh My God Mo-Mo...It's been staring us in the face since day one.."I said..

"What Nate?" asked Monica..

"These guys are swingers...."I said.

Monica's eyes got as large as saucers.....

"Oh My god....It all makes sense now...High profile married couples...bored to death....Looking for a spark in their marriage..They role play and they meet this Bob Character in here and soon they are having threesomes and swinging.."said Monica..

"But why is he killing them?" I asked...

"Maybe he doesn't want his wife to know.."said Monica...

"No...you can't swing by yourself... If he's swinging...chances are...She's in this with him....But there is no sign...No sign that there is a fourth player in this...Something must have happened..Something went wrong..."I said...

"He's crazy..."laughed Monica...

I laughed...

"Yeah...The easy answer...."I said.

We both busted out laughing...

V-
 Monica and I went home...It had been a good couple of days...We had a suspect in both of our open murder cases and were very close to closing this case...We were happy....

"Nate honey...those couples were like our age.....They had been married longer...but they were already bored , already needing a little extra...You think that will ever be us?" asked Monica...

I held her in my arms...

"Baby...Since I've met you...I haven't been able to spend a day apart from you...And even when we are apart for hours....I always want to see you....Plus we solve murders....How am I going to get bored with you?" I asked as I slowly unzippered her dress and she unzippered my trousers and helped me take my shoes and shirt off..

"I've been feeling the same way since we first met..." she said...

Soon we were both nude and in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.....

"I'll never get tired of this.."I said..

"Ummmmm ,I just know you won't.."she laughed as we continued kissing...

I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this still feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

Neither her sister or Lt. Cotton was home...

 We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for close to five hours...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow! I never imagined...I never imagined..it would be that good...WOW!  I'm talking about the first time we did it and there is still no let down...We just keep making magic." she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times... Still a record."she laughed...

I smiled and turned and looked at her...

"Still think we'll get bored with each other?" I asked..

"No time soon." she smiled and kissed me...She crawled up on top of me like she usually did and drifted off to sleep...

Lt. Cotton and Monique were driving up just as Monica and I were finishing up....

"Looks like your brother in law and your sister have been here." he said looking at my flying car..

"Yeah they must be sleep..That means they have been here awhile..." she laughed...

"How'd you like that place I took you to tonight?" he laughed...

"Nice...The food was good and those drinks got me a little tipsy..." she laughed as they walked inside...

She went to turn the light on...but he grabbed her hand gently and turned her towards him...

''Don't turn the light on baby.."he said...He pulled her to him and gave her a soft sensuous kiss...

For the second time today...a kiss had caught her off guard and turned her on...She immediately began
taking off The Lieutenant's clothing and kissing him passionately......He was kind of stunned ,but turned on....She looked at him and laughed...and began kissing him more..He returned her passion and continued kissing her...

Before he knew what was going on....both of them were nude and on the couch making passionate love....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MONIQUE!" he moaned...

"FRANKIE!!!  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned.....

The night was truly magic...but tomorrow would be another day!



(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: