Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Served

Things had been quiet for the next two weeks...but we knew that a storm was coming... It was a rare night when the four of us were out for a double date at a nice restaurant...

"Such a nice night....The food was incredible..."said my wife, Olivia...

I pulled her to me and whispered in her ear...

"That's not all that's incredible...you're incredible in this dress..."I said...She was wearing a sleek green gown that was accentuating her every curve...

"Thank you Donnie Ray....I guess..."she laughed...

"Well Auntay, D.R...I'm going over Nelson's house tonight.." said Beverly....

"I hate to put a damper on things folks..but Olivia, I guess you have heard that 11 lawyers who represented women who sued Crawley for sexual assault have been served in the past two weeks..."he said.

"I  heard....Morris Blatt is nothing, if not efficient...He does his homework.."said Olivia, who had been one of the few attorneys who had beaten Morris Blatt in court before...

"Maybe he'll forget about you and Nelson, Auntay."said Beverly...

"Don't count on that....I've known guys like him...nothing slips by him...If Livy and Nelson haven't been served yet...it's because he just hasn't got around to it.."I said.

I had barely spoke when a white man in a cheap, badly fitting suit walked up to Olivia...

"You Olivia Bennett-Alexander?" he asked..
Olivia sighed....

"Yes...."she said...She knew she was being served...

He placed an envelope in her hands....

"You've been served mam." he said...He then walked over to Nelson East...

"Mr. East?" he said...

"Damn it yeah man!!" said Nelson angrilly.....

Neither Beverly nor I had ever seen Nelson so angry and annoyed before....I looked at Beverly and she looked at me...It was kind of funny,but neither of us laughed...We just looked at each other and smiled wryly.

"You've been served sir." he said and placed an envelope in Nelson's hand....

"Baby, you're sexy when you're angry "said Beverly..

For a moment ,Nelson's eyebrow arched...

"Uh...Uh...I-I am?" he said....

"Yessssssssssss and if you hurry up and get me to your place...I'll uh help you uh get over it!"she whispered...

''Awww lawd."said Nelson...."Olivia...we'll talk...We'll set up a meeting with him on Monday.."said Nelson.

Olivia laughed...

"Okay Nelson..I'll see you two."she said... But when she opened her envelope...Her laughter faded...

"WHAT? OH MY GOD!!!"she said.

"What's wrong baby?" I said..

"I figured he'd want Tanika Phillips And Barbara Montgomery.....but he wants Beverly and Josie...Donnie Ray,I can't put my niece through this and I won't...I'll fight Morris Blatt to the end." She said.

I'd never seen my wife this angry in the entire time I knew her... Well there goes my night I thought...

She was too angry and upset for sex  I thought...Now I was angry at Morris Blatt...Why did we have to be served after a nice night like tonight when we'd had such a nice meal and seen a nice show to boot?

And to top it off... she was looking so damn good to boot? Couldn't this have happened on a Monday morning in court or something?..Damn it all I thought...

II-

 Perhaps I was wrong about what I had originally thought...An old police friend of mine in New Orleans told me that there was no better sex than angry sex....I'd never paid much attention to that..It had been my experience that when a woman was angry...sex was the last thing on her mind...

Olivia fumed our entire ride home...I said nothing..She knew that whatever path she chose..I was going to back her play....

I opened the door to our domicile and she grabbed me and through me up against the wall..

"Come here Donnie Ray."she said and kissed me more passionately than she had in awhile...

I found myself returning her passion and kissing her just as fervently....Usually I was the one taking her clothes off..She had my trousers unzippered and down and had my shirt off before I knew what was happening...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhh my God...I want you sooo much..." she moaned...

"I-I-I want you too baby." I said as I continued to kiss Olivia..

"Ouuuuuu, ohhhh baby, you feel sooooooooooooooooooo good. .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddd!"moaned Olivia...

I slipped her beautiful green gown over her head....She was wearing matching emerald green bikini panties and a sheer emerald green bra...I was losing my mind...She was softly stroking my engorged penis with her soft hands...

''Ouuuuu...this thing is as hard as a tree trunk!!!...My goodness Donnie Ray.."she said and leaned over and kissed me..

I lifted her up on my dresser drawer..

I entered her and began to thrust hard and fast....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhh baby..please....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..YESSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSS,OUUU YESSS" she moaned..

It felt so good...I wanted to stand there and keep thrusting inside of her forever....

I eventually carried her over to the bed and laid her across it...I just kept staring into those soulful eyes of hers and kissing her passionately...It was kind of scary...She wasn't smiling at all...

She wrapped her nice shapely legs around me and allowed me to seemingly enter her even easier...She was good and wet and soft as ever.....


"OHHHHHH DO IT BABY...DO ME!" she moaned....

I have to admit...I was kind of stunned...

 
 

  The bed rocked back and forth and slammed against the wall as we went at each other furiously....We went on like this for close to five hours...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,...."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she screamed...

"OHHHHHHHH GOD...."I said, feeling as though I could explode at any moment...


"Donnie Ray!!"she hollered

"Olivia!!!!..." I said as I came so hard,I was actually frightened....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I feel like slapping your face, that was so good..ouuuuuu... YESSSSSS!!! "she moaned....and she did slap my face...a couple of times...

We both came furiously and lie across the bed...breathing heavy..Looking at each other and smiling sheepishly...

After awhile...I pulled her to me and gently kissed her and ran my hands through her hair...She began to cry silently...and laid her head on my chest...I held her tightly as she stroked me lightly....She kissed me slowly and softly.....

"Oh my goddd.."I moaned as I came slowly, again...and drifted off to sleep...

Morris Blatt was alright with me...I mused as I smiled broadly....Wow...My friend had been right...Angry sex was good....Maybe Livy should get served more!

III-
 The next day, the 11 lawyers and the women who they represented sat in our conference room....

Josie and I made sure they had coffee and cold bottles of water near them.....

Olivia,Beverly and Nelson entered the room...


Olivia addressed them all...

''We all know why we are here....We have all been served with papers by Mr. Morris Blatt,wanting us to open up our closed files in his case against William Crawley Jr. And we can't allow that." said Olivia..

"Weren't you representing Crawley at the time?" asked one of the lawyers...Who were all females..

"I was....At the time,I wasn't aware of his duplicities.....I assisted all of you in settling out of court with him."said Olivia..

"Yeah...that let you off the hook."said another lawyer..

"I also represented Ms. Tanika Phillips after that and won her a nice settlement over Mr. Crawley."added Olivia..

"I heard he tried to drug and rape you Mrs. Alexander." said another lawyer...

Olivia smiled, but did not comment....

"The bottom line is...We must present a united front and keep our closed cases closed."said Olivia..

"Come on ladies...I represented Barbara Montgomery...who he raped twice...He settled out of court with my client and we really don't want to go through that again...She's still in therapy."said Nelson East...

It was then that Morris Blatt walked in...He was met by a hail of boos.....He smiled..

"Ladies...Why are you booing me?  I have a client who was sexually assaulted by this man just last month...And just like your clients...because of who this crumb bum is...She didn't go to the authorities...Being young and naive..she also showered ,thus destroying any evidence,plus the man used a condom...

I looked at Beverly....It was if she was going through this again...She was trying to hold it together...

I put my arms around her...I rocked her slowly....She was as soft and smelled as good as her Auntie....

"Come on Shortcake...Let's go outside..."I said softly..

She smiled at me and rubbed my arm..

"You are sooo sweet D.R...You really are...I'm okay..I can stand it.."she said..

"No...and even I couldn't stand up to this...Please...come outside with me.." I said..

Just then Morris Blatt looked at Beverly...

"Perhaps Olivia you didn't tell them that Crawley raped your niece...several years ago ,did you?  Not only that, but tried to rape your Office Manager and YOU YOURSELF!!! His own lawyer....Which is why you turned against him...You couldn't violate lawyer -client priveledge, but you could make him pay...To the tune of half a million ,am I right?" he said.

The crowd ouuued and ahhhhed...I hated seeing my wife attacked like this...Morris Blatt was as cut -throat as they said...I see why he seldom lost...

My wife, who was normally as cool as a cucumber looked shook for the first time...This hit her personally and she appeared like she was going to fall apart...

''D.R. Go get your wife...She needs you...She needs you more than I do...I'm cool....believe me..I'm good ."said Beverly...

"That's enough Blatt!" I said.

He looked a bit sad...He hadn't meant to hurt either Olivia or Beverly's feelings...And he could see he had drawn blood...He spoke softly...

"I uh meant no disrespect and I certainly didn't mean to open any old wounds..."he said.

"But you did!!!.....and you've gone a bit too far!!!..."I said sternly...

Olivia looked at me and gave me the sweetest smile....

It was almost frightening the way she transformed right in front of my face....She pulled herself together..

"You're right Morris...He was my client....I represented him the best I could ,just like you and any of you here would have done had you of been in my shoes.....He asked me to broker a settlement with you people and I did...When he mentioned cash settlement,not one of you people said no...We all worked out a settlement ,which he paid to all of your clients and thus you...and an agreement with our clients not to discuss the matter anymore..He did try to rape me, but he didn't...I took no money from him personally, but I did make him compensate my niece, who he raped years ago and of which I knew nothing about until he attempted to rape my Office Manager, Ms. Boyd...
And she told me...By then,I was no longer Mr. Crawley's attorney...and I got him to compensate them both for what he'd done to them...There ..You happy Morris??...I also represented Ms. Tanika Phillips,who he and his friend,former city councilman,Roy Knuckledon victimized during the time I was representing him...I don't know or care what the rest of you decide to do...But I will fight you tooth and nail to keep Ms. Phillips records closed as well as my niece and my office manager."said Olivia bravely..

Morris Blatt pleaded...

"Can't you see? This man is a serial rapist...He's sick....He's raped 13 women and that's just the ones who have come forward...I'm trying to help my client..I'm trying to help you all..."he said.

"Morris, I understand that and I feel for you...I do...as a woman...not as an attorney....but you have to understand... My niece is precious to me...and yes..it's about her and my office manager ,who is like family to me...So yes ..it's personal...I'm not going to put them through it again."said Olivia..

Several women attorneys stood up...

"I can't take my client through this again.."

"Me neither..."

"Me neither Mr. Blatt.."

"Me neither."

He angrily stomped his foot...

"I tried to be nice about this...but I'm not going to let him get away with this...I'll see you all in court."he said and stormed out...

The 11 female attorneys clapped and cheered...

Nelson was speechless....

"WOW!  Mrs. A.I-I-I'm in awe of you."said Nelson, who like all of us was impressed with how Olivia had backed down the bombastic attorney, Morris Blatt....

Beverly hugged Olivia..

"I love you so much Auntay...I do..."she said....


"Ms. Olivia...you're the bomb."said Josie..

Olivia sat down, she faced the lawyers...

"We've got to come up with strategy..I know you all are busy...as am I...but we've got to fight to keep our closed depositions closed..Let's meet here and work out a plan."she said.

They all agreed and within the next hour..they were all gone...

Beverly looked at her aunt...

"So what do we do next?" she asked..

"Bev...WE?  I was watching you...It was like you were going through this all over again...I can't put you through this...Why don't you let me and Nelson work this?"said Olivia.

"I was a little shook at first, but I got myself together...Come on..I've got my big girl panties on Auntay...I'm with you until the wheels fall off the cart."she said..

Tears flowed down Olivia's face...

"You sure?  I should have protected you more...I just didn't know.."said Olivia ,hugging Beverly...

"That's okay Auntay...You didn't know..."said Beverly...

"Come here Josie..."said Olivia, who hugged Josie too... "You're like a little sister to me too..I'm going to do everything humanly possible to protect you both..I promise."said Olivia..

''Awww Mrs. A. You've been nothing but good to me...I got your back..." she said..

Nelson whispered in Beverly's ear...

"Uh about those big girl panties...Uh, can I see em?" he said..Smiling sheepishly....

Beverly busted out laughing...

"Goof Ball..." she said...."Auntay...Nelson and I will be upstairs...Come on smarty!"she said ,laughing and taking him by the hand....

"Okay...that's good...Thank you baby...for having your auntay's back..." she said and smiled..

Beverly hugged Olivia one last time and kissed her on the cheek..

"Always...Auntay."she said.

"Well...I'm going...I'll see you all tomorrow."said Josie...

"Goodbye Josie.."said Olivia...

It was now just the two of us....

"You uh know that whatever you need...I'm on it...You don't even have to ask..."I said..

"You know what I need? Some of what you gave me last night.." she said.

"Huh? What?" I said.

She locked the office door . She walked me into the kitchen and dimmed the lights...Lawd that woman had a sexy walk and in that tight black dress, it was even sexier...

"What ?? Here?? Right Now???" I asked...

She kissed me slowly,softly, sensually...I ran my hands up her very tight skirt...She unzippered my trousers and softly began stroking my now engorged penis...

"Ummmmmmm Donnie Ray...You never disappoint..ouuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Neither do you."I said.


I lifted my petite wife up on the sink...I slid her panties down...I parted her legs and continued kissing her.....


"You're always dragging me back here ..now I'm letting you.."she joked in between hungry soul kisses and heavy breathing.......

I slipped her panties down and off and I unzippered my trousers and let them drop to the floor..

"Oh my..." she said...

 I pulled her to me, still kissing her and entered Olivia slowly and softly...Kissing her and opening her blouse, unhooking her bra...I kissed her breasts softly.....She kissed me slowly and softly....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned as we continued to kiss and moan and make love...I was at the point where I didn't know if I could control myself much longer...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhh baby..please....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..YESSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSS,OUUU YESSS" she moaned..

It felt so good...I wanted to stand there and keep thrusting inside of her forever....

"We are probably going to get caught one day....but today..I don't even care.."she whispered..as I sucked on her breasts....and kissed her neck and chin...She leaned her head back and moaned softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as I continued to thrust in and out of her...

"Not today.....Bev and Nelson are upstairs probably doing the same thing."I said.

"Yeah,but they're upstairs "said Olivia in between sensual kisses and love making..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,...."she  moaned...

We continued to kiss each other passionately....Olivia smelled so good...her skin was so soft...and I couldn't seem to get enough of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she screamed...

"OHHHHHHHH GOD...."I said, feeling as though I could explode at any moment...

Damn,I loved Morris Blatt...he had proved to be good for my sex life.....


(TO BE CONTINUED)




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE SKY!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I think I need a cigarette after reading this (And I don't smoke)

Rita said...

LAWD!

Sunflower said...

Very Electric Episode...Emotional and Sexual!

Lisa said...

Sometimes a girl just needs her man.... whether it's sexually or morally to have her back!

Vanessa said...

I feel you on that Lisa...Keith thanks for showing Donnie Ray, the narrator of the story as being an evolved man...He is basically a cop...An ex-cop who is a P.I. now ,who is not intimidated by his woman's success.. He has Olivia's back no matter what and is not intimidated by her..I love it!

Halo said...

Bravo Donnie Ray...He was the hero here...Comforting Bev when she was about to fall apart and standing up for Liv, giving her the boost she needed to soldier on...

Cheryl said...

Very Electric ,Very sexual....I was turned on!

Toni said...

It was said already...but I'll say it again..Bravo Donnie Ray...for having your woman's back!(In the boardroom and the bedroom)

Angie B. said...

In the Boardroom and the bedroom...I like that!