Saturday, September 12, 2015

Mrs. Courtland



 Aqua Bar....A Friday night....The joint was jumping....

It was a full house tonight.....Gangster/Businessman Manny Spain had only been back in Philadelphia a week..He had had a rough time lately...Several of his key people had been killed...The Police and the Feds had practically put him out of the drug business....and with the loss of cash flow, construction on the two condos he had started had come to a grinding halt...

With him being in the news lately as a reputed Narcotic trafficker , his tenets had pulled out of his three condos and they were just about in receivership....The only thing good about any of this was that he was not under any indictment for anything...

He was sitting alone nursing a drink when he noticed two hotties at the bar...One he knew...the other he did not, but wanted to know..







He walked over to Bridget Jones and smiled...

"Bridget...How is the panty business?" he joked...

She smiled..

"Hello Manny....It's doing great...Women have to wear panties." she joked...

"They don't have to .....but I imagine it is necessary." he joked and they both laughed...

He eyed Angie and smiled...

''So Bridget, who is your lovely friend?" he asked...His eyes practically popping out of his head..

"My name is Angela....Angela Courtland." said Detective Angie Belton....This was the cover the DEA had made for her and it was working fine...

Angie had been with DEA Special Agent in Charge Carol Redding a week before ,out shopping and they both noticed how Angie had caught Manny Spain's eye....And Carol came up with the idea of borrowing Angie for this undercover mission...One last chance to get at Manny Spain...Sissy and her detectives, Sharon and the FBI and she and the DEA had made a good run at the elusive gangster and had failed...This was their last chance at him now that he was vulnerable..

Manny was all teeth..He smiled and said...

"Ms or Mrs..Courtland...??" he asked..

"Mrs.Though that is temporary...We are seperated." she said.

"Sorry to hear that...His loss...I'd never let a fine woman such as yourself go." he said.

Angie looked at Bridget...

"I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or if I should be frightened.." she said.

"Coming from this guy....you should be frightened." said Bridget ,who was going along with the ruse.

"Awww Bridget...Bridget...Come on....You know I'm a nice guy.." he laughed...

"I don't know that." she laughed....

''Let me order you both some drinks....It's on me...put your money away." he said.

"Oh Thank you." they both said....

Drinks came over and they both drank and laughed and talked...About Music, Movies, Great vacations...light hearted stuff...

Manny felt more relaxed than he had in a long while...Angie could see that he was truly entranced with her...Which she found kind of humorous...He was nice looking, dressed nice...Had a nice fresh and sweet smelling fragrance...But everything about him otherwise said...Gangster...She knew his type..She had always known his type.

She caught Manny drooling at her...

"You know...If you stare any harder....you're going to drop your drink." she said dryly....

Manny appeared to be embarrassed.....This Kingpin...This powerful man who controlled most of Philadelphia's drug traffic up until about two weeks ago was putty in her hands....She never really felt as though she was sexy....and never understood the effect she had on men , Angie was always surprised ,but now she felt powerful in her sexuality in her "womaness"  It had taken a few years, but she was finally feeling her "power"

"I'm sorry..I-I-I uh...wow, you just so fine girl...I swear." he said.
"Get a hold of yourself Manny..This is a side of you I'm not used to seeing."laughed Bridget.

Manny had brought several women he was interested in to her stores and let them buy as much and anything they wanted...

She knew who and what he was...She'd always known...but money is money...

"Yeah,I know right?" he said and laughed sheepishly....

Bridget yawned and got up....

"Hey Girl...I'm about to jet...What are you gonna do?" asked Bridget...

"I'm gonna hang a little bit,then I'm gonna turn in..." said Angie...

Manny was salivating...Bridget was leaving.....He had this fine woman all to himself now..

"Okay baby, see you tomorrow? "said Bridget...

Manny watched as she left...Bridget was sexy too, He wouldn't have minded sleeping with her or this fine Mrs. Courtland....

He turned his attention to Angie..

"You need a lift home?" he asked..

"Nope!  I came in my car..." she said..

"So, are you one of Bridget's uh er customers?" he asked ,laughing sheepishly...

"I'm her Financial Planner....I work at a Brokeridge firm....She's more like one of my customers."said Angie.

His eyes lit up....

"Sexy body and she's got brains...Lawd" he said out loud...

She looked at him and laughed...

"Subtle you are not..." she said.

"No,I guess I'm not... So uh you don't uh buy anything uh from Bridget's stores..??" he asked with an arched eyebrow...

Angie laughed...

"I buy a lot of things from Bridget...She's not only a client...She's a good friend..."said Angie..

"Hmmm,I'd love to see you in some of those pieces..."he said.

"Excuse me?  You are a trip?" she said and laughed and finished her last drink...

"I'm interested in you...I'm not going to lie and I have the means to make you happy....."he said.

"Mr. Spain is it? You do know that I'm still married?" she said.

"You said you were seperated......Where is Mister Courtland anyway?" he asked..

"He's in Afghanistan...He's an engineer..." she said..

"How long he been over there?" asked Manny...

"About six weeks....He'll be back in another six weeks... I just moved into a new place.." she said.

"Damnnn....Well listen, you must be very lonely...I could take care of that problem."he said.

Angie busted out laughing...

"You'd like to do that wouldn't you?" she asked...

"I damn sure would..." he said.

''Well maybe...but not tonight...Here is my phone number and my address..." she said and smiled..

"So I can uh call you sometimes right?" he asked..

"Yes...You have done this before  with a girl right?" asked Angie jokingly....

"Uh Yeah, Yeah..." he said.

Angie was amazed at the power she was weilding over him...

"You're cute...I might not mind spending a little time with you" she said..

"I hope we wind up spending a lot of time together."he said...  He hadn't felt this aroused since the Attorney, Beverly West had been in Minks a few weeks ago to talk to him....


Angie stood up and smiled...


"Thank you for the drinks...Hope to hear from you soon...Byeee..." she said and smiled...

Manny Spain smiled...He watched her as she walked out of the bar...That dress she had on was hugging every curve...He'd be taking a long cold shower tonight...He thought.



 

II-

 The Government had set Angie up in a very nice duplex and had given her a rock solid cover as Mrs. Angela Courtland, Financial Planner..Soon to be divorced from Broderick Courtland...An Engineer..
She loved her new digs...The only ones who knew she was staying here was Captain Eddie Cantrell, His wife, DEA SAC, Carol Redding , her best friend,Lt. Sissy Van Buren and ADA Keith Wallace...There was one other person who knew... she found out when she got "home" and the doorbell rang...

She came to door in her night slip and saw her husband, Detective James Barlow...

"Jimmy!!! How did you find me?" she asked as he walked in and closed the door.


"I'm a Detective Ang....You're my wife...Do you really think they were going to keep that evidence from me?"was all he would say...

She smiled...put her arms around his head and gave him the softest most sensual kiss she'd ever given him....She was actually glad to see him...

"Ummmmm ,damn Ang...." said Jimmy...He was always so aroused when she kissed him..She thought it was cute.

"I'm glad to see you baby, but we can't have too many more of these meetings...I'm undercover.."said Angie..

 "I'd like to be under the covers with you right now.."he joked...

Angie smiled...She felt extra sexy right at the moment.....She kissed her husband some more...and began to take off his suit jacket...untie his tie and take his shirt and undershirt off...

Jimmy had already unbuckled his trousers.....

She smiled..

"Myyy...You are ready aren't you?" she asked...laughing...

"You have to ask?" he said...

He grinded her up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...trying to devour her lips.....




She eased out of his embrace for a minute and pulled the blinds and then killed the lights...

She took his hand and led him to the bed...

"Come On.." she said...

They lie on the bed kissing passionately ,.She held his now massively erect penis in her hands...she stroked him softly, driving him crazy and making her even more horny herself...






Oh My God...Jimmy....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Mrs. Courtland.....you are a naughty girl...."he moaned ,making fun of her undercover identity..


He thrusted his tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with his hand...He lifted her night slip up and positioned her on top of him as he entered her and began thrusting away...He liked to look in her face while they were making love and watch her hair blow in his face...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as he continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.......

"I LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE" he screamed....

She giggled when he called her that....


"I love you tooo Jimmy.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I didn't realize how much...ohhhhhhh my goddddddddddd!she cooed..deep throat kissing him and driving him crazy all at once...

Jimmy laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched him thrust for thrust and even began blowing her soft breath in his ear at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Jimmy was losing his mind....He looked like he was going crazy..

They made sweet passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Angie began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....





"I love you Jimmy...ouuuuuuuuuu....ohhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuu.."she said...

"I love you too Angie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuu, I'm about to blow my loaddd..." he yelled and he came more intensely than he'd ever come before....Angie came too...Shaking and holding him for dear life...with tears streaming down her face like a gusher....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhh my lordddd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she screamed to the top of her lungs..

 


They lay in each other's sweaty arms...kissing and holding each other...She was still shaking after Jimmy had pulled out...


She looked over at him...

"That felt so good baby..." she sighed..."Ouuuuuuu." she moaned...

"I'm gonna miss you for a few days baby." said Jimmy..

"I'll try to get away and hook up with you when I can...It won't be long...I promise..."said Angie...

She pulled him to her and kissed him some  more...


Jimmy felt himself getting erect again and within minutes he found himself easing into her warm lusciousness once again...

"Jimmy,oh my god....ouuuuu.."she moaned..

She moaned and once again put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..They continued kissing like kissing was going out of style She wrapped her big shapely legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm once again..



She couldn't believe he had the energy...She matched him thrust for thrust and even began blowing her soft breath in his ear at one point...she knew he liked that....She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Jimmy was losing his mind....He looked like he was going crazy..Which made Angie feel even more sensual...




They made sweet passionate and intense love for another  TWO TO THREE HOURS...It was all Jimmy could take...he exploded like a gusher....He came so hard that it frightened him that anything could feel so good...Angie began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again and again.......Jimmy fell asleep with his head resting on her breasts...

Angie was glad it was Friday Night..Early Saturday morning...

When she woke up ....the sun was shining in her window...Jimmy had already gotten up, Showered and gotten dressed...

"Why did you let me sleep this long?" she asked...

"You looked so peaceful Mrs. Courtland...I didn't have the heart to wake you....besides, you were tired..you needed your rest.I'm leaving now...Out the back...My car is parked a few blocks away." he whispered...

"You've got this undercover thing down pat."said Angie, remembering that her husband had been one of the best undercover cops around both when he was in Narcotics and with his work for Sissy's unit last year busting up that Russian Mob....

"Siss and the guys send their regards....There is a GPS tracker both on and in your car and there will be plain clothes DEA agents watching you as much as possible." said Jimmy...

"I know that Jimmy and I have a micro listening device in two of my bras.."she added..

"Could I uh see them? Just to uh make sure they're secure..?" he asked...

"They're secure....Bye Jimmy...I'll be just fine okay?" she said laughing and kissed him one last time..."That's to remember me ."she said.

"You're a hard woman to forget Mrs. Courtland." he said jokingly as he exited out of the back and then vanished into the shadows...

III- 


A few hours later, Angie had showered and dressed....There was a ringing of her doorbell...

She opened her side window....It was Manny Spain with a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers she had ever seen...She giggled..

"Hey...I know I just saw you last night...but I uh couldn't get you out of my mind...Would you like to go to Brunch?" he asked...His eyes nearly popping out of his head when he saw her...

"My...you're very persistant aren't you?" she said smiling..."Ohhh okay...I am kind of hungry.."she said and smiled..

This is working better than I thought...mused Angie...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


4 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

VA VA VA VOOOOOM! Angie was killin it...She hooked a big one.....

Swaggie said...

Nice Move...Putting Angie next to Manny...He doesn't know what hit him!

Rita said...

The Power of the P____y! This guy won't know if he's coming or going soon....He just met her and he's already sprung!

Cheryl said...

They just discovered his weakness...(Which is most men's weakness) a good looking woman...LOL!