Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Life And Games Go On

TWO WEEKS LATER!

Life goes on....I had our house checked from top to bottom and our cars as well....For explosives...Listening and Video devices....the works....Nothing!!!! I talked to the neighbors and I found one man who spotted someone...A woman !!! he said snapping a photo of our house with her phone around the time we were in court....He said that he had just come from Chinese Bob's with some take out and headed into his home across the street from us when he saw a light skinned African -American woman in some skin tight black latex and killer stilletto heels snapping a photo of our house and getting into a Black SUV and taking off.....

''Donnie Ray man, the only reason I even looked at her twice was because her body was so bangin.." said the man...

"You get a look at her face?" I asked.

"Not really, but I could tell she was light skinned and she had her hair in a ponytail...She had reddish, auburn type hair man...bangin body....she was short, petite like your wife..." he said..

"Thanks man.." I said...

 I traced the IP address of the hacker to a computer in a Cyber Cafe in downtown Philadelphia...Olivia,Beverly ,Nelson and I went....

''So the little heifer was here at this computer trying to ruin my life.."said Olivia dryly...

I smiled...I had never heard my wife refer to anyone as a heifer before...I found that funny..

"Whoever she is ,She was smart enough to do this from here...So she wouldn't get caught."said Beverly...

''She probably paid with cash too."said Nelson..

"Uh Uh...Not in this joint...You pay by credit or debit card only..." I said...


Just telling the owner that I was a Private Investigator and that the three people with me were lawyers was enough to intimidate him...I gave him the ip address and the date and time of the transgressions and he gave me what I wanted...A credit card number and a name..Yvette Smalls...Who was on the computer....

''Yvette Smalls...That name ring a bell Livy?? Bev?? Old client?? Unhappy client?? relative of a client??" I asked.
''Yvette Smalls, Yvette Smalls....Uhhh yeah....I went to law school with her...she was in the room next door to mine." said Olivia..

''You two have beef?? A mutual boyfriend??" I asked..

"No,never, We were the best of friends.....and this wasn't Yvette Smalls ,Donnie Ray."said Olivia...

"How can you be sure?" I asked..

''Because the Yvette Smalls I know is dead! And she's been dead for about twelve years...Breast Cancer." said Olivia..

"Wowwwww...Whoever is behind this has a lot of information on you Auntay..Who would know that?" asked Beverly...

"I know only one person who would know that and who would have the skill set to do this to me..But it's not him...You said this was a woman...." said Olivia...

''Mr. Reggie Hamilton right? Your old flame." I said.

''Yes Donnie Ray...Yvette Smalls introduced him to me at a Law School function...But he wouldn't do this to me...If he wanted to see me ,he'd call me or make direct contact...He wouldn't be doing cruel stuff like hacking into and closing my accounts...and placing trackers and bugs in my car and snapping photos of my house."said Olivia..

"So this is someone else...but who?" asked Nelson...

"I don't know....I have no idea..." said Olivia.

Credit Card security investigators from Visa/Mastercard and the bank were keeping a close eye on Olivia's accounts thanks to my report on them being hacked and doing a good job...

We had been out several times and Olivia had used her cards and there had been no further problems.. No GPS trackers were found on any of our cars and no listening devices either...I was so paranoid that I checked our house from top to bottom daily...To make sure it was safe and had installed a new alarm system so that if anybody came in unauthorized...I'd know about it.

''Yvette Smalls"turned out to be a phony name and the Visa card she used had been closed a week ago...The address was a P.O. Box... I went to it and it was empty and closed...Somebody else owned it now...A legitimate owner .....Our hacker was smart..Whoever she was ,she knew how to cover her tracks...If she made a mistake it was this...She was caught on film leaving the Cyber Cafe and on the ATM camera down the street from the cyber cafe getting a cash advance...I now had a photo of her..

I showed it to Olivia ,Beverly and Josie and drew blanks...

 They had never seen her before...Had no idea who she was...

My guy across the street took one look at her and said...

"That's her...That's the babe that snapped the photo of your house..." he said.

I tried to trace the one phone call she made to Olivia...It was an untraceable burner phone...as I suspected... All out of options...I turned her photo over to the Philadelphia Police Cyber Crimes Unit.

This was two weeks ago...

II-

Today we were in court trying the case of Oren Zada...The man who had been locked up for 15 years for a murder which he may or may not have committed...





The issue was whether a witness in Mr. Zada's 2001 trial,Henry Methelin had come forward on his own as former ADA Evel Younger , now under indictment himself had claimed...or whether Mr. Younger had used a material witness order to detain him in his hotel room until he agreed to testify...

During his trial in 2001 ADA Evel Younger denied that there was any such order ,but Beverly and Olivia  had done their research and had found out that indeed there was...and my investigation turned up facts and witnesses that said ADA Younger did in fact know about the order ,even as he asserted otherwise..

I discovered an email that acknowledged the material witness order...I was hoping that this would be enough to give Olivia the leverage she needed to force the DA's office to drop charges and release this man...Although I wasn't sure that he was in fact guilty of the crime he was convicted of...

Thing was...I knew a ADA in New Orleans who used the same tactic with a witness in one of my cases...Helped us get a conviction of a real bad guy...Now here I was years later on the opposite side of the table...Funny how life turns things around..




Oren Zada was about five foot ,seven inches...Now bald...but back then had a full head of hair..he had run with a tough drug crew...and was known as a real bad charactor...Now after 15 years in the joint..he was different...He walked very slow...almost cautiously...He had sad eyes and he had obviously mellowed...

''Mr. Donnie Ray...I been in here for 15 years....My wife left me...I don't blame her...My baby boy...He's almost finished high school..I missed all of that...My daughter...She went on her prom, graduated high school...finished college...I missed all of that too and now she's pregnant...I don't want to miss my grandchild..." he said.



''Oren..I'm going to do what I can...My husband is still looking at things pertinent to your case...."said Olivia..

"Give it to me straight..I got a good chance of gettin out?" he asked..

"You have a good chance of getting out and a good chance of staying in....You should have opted for a jury trial..." said Beverly...



"I know this judge personally...He might have a better chance....This judge is no fan of former ADA Evel Younger...and neither am I...I tried my first case against him...He knew I was green...He was horrible to me...I'd love to win your case if for nothing else to spit in his face...Younger faced this very Judge when he was a trial Attorney..."said Olivia...

"My Auntie is a good lawyer."said Beverly...

'Nah Shortcake...Your Auntay is a great lawyer...A good lawyer knows the law..A GREAT LAWYER Knows the Judge." I said.

Oren Zada busted out laughing...

"I LIKE YOU MISTER DONNIE RAY..Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" he laughed...




Olivia and Beverly laughed too...

III-

 Josies was packed tonight...It was crab legs night....

Olivia ,Beverly and I stopped in after a hard day in court....Gus, the bartender and owner of Josies laughed when he saw us..

''I'll be damned...It's been a few weeks...I was beginning to think you guys weren't going to come here any more.I was hurt."joked Gus..

''Are you kidding? And miss crab legs night?" laughed Beverly...who had a plate full of crab legs and a beer...

"Can you handle all of that little miss?" asked Gus laughing...

"Sure can" laughed Beverly...



"We have been super busy Gus...but we will always stop by Josies...Doesn't everybody eventually?" laughed Olivia..



 "Yeah you right...Hey Donnie Ray,when you playin again?" asked Gus..

''I think I'm filling in for Reed Nelson in about a week and I have some dates with Downtown Rob Brown and Bone Hampton next month..."I said.

"Livy, your phone is ringing."said Gus.



"Donnie Ray...it's my phone...Look!" said Olivia....

I looked...

There was a snap shot of Beverly eating crab legs and laughing and talking with Paris,Blake,Cole,Chance Howard, Nicole and Cherish...
IN HERE!!!! and one of Olivia and I chatting with Gus at the bar..




and then one of me looking around...!!! These photos were just snapped...

"Look at the time stamp...those pictures were just taken....Your hacker /stalker or whatever is in here now!" I said..

I saw the door closing...I ran to the door and then out on the street...Nothing!!!! Whoever had vanished like a ghost in the night...

I heard a car pulling off....This game of cat and mouse was still on...Whoever this person targeting my wife was...They were becoming a nuisance ..A nuisance I vowed to put a stop to...

(TO BE CONTINUED-)



6 comments:

Toni said...

yES..lIFE AND gAMES DO GO ON DON'T THEY?

Angie B. said...

This story is giving me the creeps...To think that this could actually happen to somebody!

Sunflower said...

This woman is deranged...Olivia,Beverly and Donnie Ray don't seem to know her...But she knows them...Olivia at least..and she knows where she lives and where she hangs out...Pretty creepy! There must be more to this..

Lisa said...

I still think the Mysterious Reggie Hamilton is mixed ujp in this somehow...

Halo said...

I want to say Reggie Hamilton but he loves Olivia and besides...He has other ways to get her attention...Maybe this is connected to that crooked Politician that was trying to have Mr. Stephenson knocked off.

Vanessa said...

I need more information before I can come to a conclusion.