Friday, February 19, 2016

A Dress To Die For

SIX HOURS EARLIER-

"Oh My God Boss Lady....It's him...It's Him!!" shouted both Carlotta and Angie as they headed into the squadroom....

 "Oh My God...Wow, wow wow!! Angie" said Jimmy silently..
 "Carlotta, oh my god...Can you get any hotter..???" I mused to myself.

Jimmy  and I weren't paying attention to what they were saying...We were looking in awe and lust at how good our wives were looking..
Sissy smiled and asked....

"Ladies...Ladies..What are you two talking about?" she asked...

"Boss Lady...our suspect is Rodrigo Velez....He has a gun... A .40 cal...the same gun used to kill our victim!!" said Carlotta...


"He-He has an explosive temper.....We saw it...At the mention of Evan Tolsan....We've got to start looking at him.."said Angie...


"We are way ahead of you ...We already have him on our radar.." said Sissy.

"While you guys were out eating sushi and drinking cocktails...We caught him on the security camera at the condo leaving in the crowd..."said Tyriq...

"We caught him leaving the murder scene on a traffic cam just minutes after the murder on a traffic cam too."said Jimmy...

"He said that he had a job in Little Norway on the morning of the murder...Well that was true...Only ,he never showed...He sent a couple of employees who handled the event...We trapped and traced the GPS on his phone for that day..It has him in the vicinity of Tolson's condo."said Hop...

Just then Sirena walked in....

"Hey yall...you won't believe what I heard this afternoon.." she said...

Tyriq's eyes nearly popped out of his head...

"Oh my god...I've never seen this dress.."he whispered to her...She blushed...

"Glad you like it bae.." she said.... "Apparently this guy,Rodrigo Valez has a hot temper and was very jealous of our victim...He was getting freezed out of jobs by Janice Austin....He believed that she was doing it at the behest of Evan Tolson, who was dating Anika Natchios....WHO HE USED TO DATE AND STILL CARRIES A TORCH FOR." said Sirena...

"Hop and I found a hidden tool box used to disable the front lobby camera and we uncovered fingerprints..latent fingerprints...The killer attempted to wipe everything down,but he wasn't good enough.."said Duke..

 "Unfortunately...The prints,like the DNA I retrieved from the scene is not in the system." said Hazel..
"But you guys have enough....Motive,Opportunity and possibly forensic matches...right counselor?" Sharon said looking at me...

"I'm calling a judge right now...I'll have the warrant texted to me in a matter of minutes.." I said...

"Pick Him Up guys...Let's put this to bed.."said Sissy...

II-

 Duke, Tyriq, Jimmy and Hop entered Rodrigo Valez's home with five uniformed officers....Only to find that he wasn't there and that apparently he had left in a hurry...

 "Damn it...we missed him...He must somehow know that we were on to him..."said Duke..
 "He left behind something  though...Look...Shell casings....."said Tyriq, who along with one of the officers began picking them up bagging and tagging them as evidence...
 "There is enough fingerprint and DNA evidence here that with or without him ,maybe we can give this to Hazel and get a match..." said Jimmy...
"The girls said that he got mad at an employee and shot the place up..."said Hop...


Out on the street...Sirena, Carlotta and Angie surveyed the scene...

"Nice place this guy had....Wow!"said Sirena..

''He was good looking and could cook too..What a waste."said Carlotta...

"The fine ones are always the crazy ones..."laughed Sirena...


"Gurlllllllllllllllll you aint never lied..." said Angie...

The three of them shared a conspiratorial laugh...

III-

 NOW-

 Anika Natchios was surprised to see Rodrigo Valez at her door...

"What are you doing here Rodrigo?" she asked..

''Anika...I need to stay here with you for a few days until I can get my head together."he said.

"What? I can't allow you to do that..Are you crazy?" she asked..

"WHY NOT ARE YOU AFRAID THE GHOST OF YOUR DEAD BOYFRIEND WILL DISAPROVE?" he snapped...

"Get out...Leave me alone " she said and went to close the door...He used his foot to block it and forced his way in..

"Rodrigo...get out...I'll call the police.."she said..

He cocked his pistol....

"No....No you won't..."he said and walked in,closed the door behind him and locked it...

"You-You...You're crazy.....Oh My God...It was you....You killed Evan didn't you?" she said..

He didn't answer...He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately....

"Ummmm...ouuuu baby..."He moaned...

She slapped his face...

He smiled and slapped her back..

She looked at him with fear...
"You're crazy Rodrigo...."she said softly...

"Crazy about you....Get that dress off!!!!...Get it off now!!!..."he said...

"No...If you're going to kill me...then kill me...but I'll not give myself to you..."she said defiantly...

He cocked his pistol and placed it at her temple.....

"Wait!...Wait!   It's not worth dying...Okay...Okay..." she said...

"Now get that dress off..." he commanded....

"Okay...okay...let me change into something more comfortable in my bedroom..."she said...

"Keep that door cracked.. You try to close it..I'll shoot the lock off.."he said..

"Okay" she whispered...

She slid into the bedroom and cracked the door...She began taking her dress off and slipping into a tight football t-shirt given to her by Evan....She also had a smartphone in her purse on the bed...She made sure he couldn't see her...

She remembered Detective Sirena Pile, Criminal Investigation Division, Philadelphia Police Department's phone number....She sent a quick text...

"Help me...I'm being held hostage." she texted..

It was all she would need..Then she turned the ringer on the phone off and put it under her pillow..

"WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG IN THERE?" Rodrigo bellowed..

"Nothing...I wanted to look sexy for you.." she said as she emerged...

His eyes popped out it's sockets...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned...

His trousers stood out like a circus tent.

She smiled...

"Sit down Rodrigo.. "she said and sat on his lap....she put her arms around his neck and kissed his neck softly, his ears and eventually his lips...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Aye Mios Dios....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..

An hour went by of passionate kissing and mild stroking of his erection....When there was a knock on the door...

"I have to get this.."she said..

He cocked his pistol...

"Make them go away..."he snarled..

She answered the door, it was Sirena...

"Heyyyyyyyyyy honey whats going on? I didn't see you at the club tonight.." said Sirena...She winked at
Anika...

"I was on my way out and I uh got detained...."said Anika..


"Detained? You got a man up here already? Wow Girl, Evan isn't cold in the ground yet...Hahahahah,You don't let any grass grow up under your feet do you?" laughed Sirena....

Rodridgo was behind the door...Sirena could see enough to see his shadow...She eased the door just enough to grab Anika and pull her out of the door into the hallway...

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" he shouted in a rage..."ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"he screamed as the door hit him in the head and pinned him to the wall!

Her partner, Hop slammed the door on him long enough for him to drop his pistol...

Then, Duke, Jimmy, Carlotta and Tyriq rushed the door with five shotgun toting policemen...



He was stunned....They had him outgunned and surrounded...


Angie walked in and cooly handcuffed him and read him his rights....

Sissy walked in and peered at him...

"Mr. Valez....I've been waiting a long time to meet you..." she said...

He stared daggers at Anika..

"You betrayed me...You set me up.."he snarled...
I walked in and stared at him...

"Rodrigo Valez....You're under arrest for the murder of Evan Tolsen..."I said as a uniformed officer read him his rights...

He looked at us...


"I didn't mean to kill him...He just made me so mad...He took my girl and was destroying my livelihood..He just made me so angry..."he snorted....

"You should have taken anger management classes.." said Carlotta..

He looked down at the ground...

"How did you know where I was?" he asked..

"Can't tell you all of our secrets."said Angie, smiling...

For the first time...He smiled..

"I sure wished you weren't married..." he said as he was walked away....

Her husband Jimmy looked at her as we began to walk out...

"What is it about you Angie??...All the bad guys love you?" he asked..

"Ohhh???Not just bad guys...I know a certain Detective who works in the uh Criminal Investigation Division-Homicide who is just crazy about me...He's had a thing for me for a few years now" she said and winked at Jimmy seductively...

"Roger that!" said Jimmy smiling...and checking out his sexy wife...

Angie whispered in his ear...

"So let's go home so you can help me out of this dress and these heels..."she said salaciously...
"Yes mam!" he said..

Carlotta smiled..

"Awww you two are soo cute.." she said..
Tyriq whispered in Sirena's ear...

"How bout we go home so I can uh help you out of that tight dress?" he said smiling slyly...

"Yes Detective...How can I refuse?" she said and playfully passed him her handcuffs....

Tyriq smiled sheepishly...
I looked at Sissy...

"Ready for that vacation Siss?" I asked..

"You just don't know.." she laughed..


EPILOUGE-
Rodrigo Valez was found guilty of 2nd Degree Murder and sentenced to 25 years ,with no chance for parole for at least 10 years..

He is taking anger management classes at the prison he has been assigned to....
Carlotta and I went dancing at Aqua Bar that night..It was Salsa night...

"This is soooo much fun papi." she laughed as we sat down and finished our drinks after dancing half the night...

"Glad you  are having fun.."I said..

Carlotta finished her drink and went in her purse and tossed some dollars on our table...

"I've had my fun and now it's your turn.." she said.

"My turn?" I asked..


"Si Papi...You know you want to get me home and help me out of this dress...and thennnnnnnnnnn, do other things eh?  No?" she laughed...


I smiled..."Yeahhhh.." I said..

She kissed me long and hard....

"Let's go home papi..." she said...

It had been a good day....but it was time to go home and make love....


12 comments:

Toni said...

Another nice wrap up!

Angie B. said...

Nicely done...I thought the killer was Rodrigo!

Sunflower said...

It was nice to seem them cracking a murder case and not trying to overthrow a drug lord and running a task force and all.

Lisa said...

Nicely Done...I liked this story.

Halo said...

Loved this story...Had an interesting twist!

Vanessa said...

This was one of your more off kilter stories...Loved it..

Brenda said...

Nicely done...I too thought the killer was Rodrigo!

Rita said...

I thought the killer was Rodrigo! Why didn't Carlotta and Angie arrest him when he pulled the gun on his waiter???

Cheryl said...

Rita brings up a good point...Angie and Carlotta could have busted him on a weapons charge I'm sure...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Loved it!

Swaggie said...

This was a nice break...But they keep talking about Brooklyn Decker...I'm hoping they pick up on this storyline soon...It seems very intruiging..

George S. said...

Yes...Carol has a co-operator...They should have gotten some traction by now...Sharon has a co-operator also....I hope you get back to this...Also...He must have set up a new represenative by now.