Saturday, February 20, 2016

An Indecent Proposal

Minay watched me intently as I cooked...She said she thought it was so sexy watching my hands move when I was cooking...She also said, next to when we were having sex..that cooking was when I was the most focused...

She was right...She knows me so well..I'm Ralph Scallion...Chef extraordinaire...If I may say so myself...

She had just come over my apartment and made herself comfortable...She had had a long day ,working as Assistant manager at Victoria's Secret in Chris and Chess's original shopping center...


I was fixing pasta...and smiling at her lustfully...

"Keep your attention on what you're doing Ralph love...I've been working all day...I'm famished.."said Minay..

I kept peeking at her...

"I'm famished too..." I said and walked over to her...

She smiled...

"Okay...I get it...I know you're famished too...in a different way...My goodness Ralphie..I'm not used to all this attention...Since we've come back from Dublin...I see you everyday almost and when I don't see you, you're calling me...I remember times when I wondered if you were my boyfriend...I'd go for two or three weeks without hearing from you or seeing you...What's different now?" she asked...

"You! The way I feel about you..." I said.

She smiled..

"Forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.."she said...

"I do..." I said and pulled her towards me...

I pulled her t-shirt up and slid my hands down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my goodness Ralph...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..She was sweating...She smiled shyly as I continued...

I kissed her passionately....

We kissed for close to ten minutes....

"Ummmmmm Ralph Love....ummmmmm You are so randy here of late.." she said as we continued to kiss...

Minay massaged my engorged penis...and stared at me...

"Oh my goodness Ralph...What has gotten into you? You're as hard as an iron pipe?? Ohhh my goodness...I never had this effect on you before..." she kept saying...

"Sure you have..."I said and kissed her a little while longer...

Minay eased out of my embrace...

"Okay...Okay...continue cooking...I'm hungry...They'll be time for this after we eat." she said..

I smiled ruefully and allowed her to ease out of our embrace...she kept looking at me and shaking her head...

I washed my hands and then walked back over to the stove..


I walked back over to the kitchen area of the apartment...She eyed me..

"Ralphie...Calm down...you're going to knock over a couple of chairs with that thing.."she joked...

My trousers were standing out like a circus tent...

I smiled and continued cooking..

II-

I finished cooking  and filled two bowls of the pasta I had made and placed them on the table...
Minay smiled when she saw the wine... "Ouuuuu that adds a nice touch.." she said..

I watched her as she ate the food..

"Ouuuu Ralph love...You are the best cook I've ever known...This food is amazing...and you really know your wines.." she laughed...

"I don't know why you are paying so much attention to me lately...but I must say..I like it.."said Minay...

"I love you Minay." I said softly...

"Wow!  You're saying it and you're not about to cum....Now that's a real step up..." she laughed...

I ran a sink of warm water and added dishwashing liquid...I slowly began to wash the dishes,knives and forks....and put them up as well as the pots and pans...Minay watched me intently with the curiosity of a child.....

"It's so sexy watching your arms and hands moving when you're cooking and washing dishes..." she said.

I smiled as I dried the dishes...

"I must say...I've heard other parts of me were sexy, but not my arms and hands .."I said as I embraced her softly again and kissed her passionately...

"Oh my goodness Ralph...If I don't give you some, you're going to explode.." she said,laughing...

I lifted her t-shirt up and slipped it off...she stepped out of her panties and I bent her over..
I slowly entered her doggie style...

"Ouuu ,take it easy Ralphie...Ohhhh..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly...

I began to move slowly, slowly, very slow....

''Shhhh..it's alright...it's all good..." I said reassuringly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god...oh my gooodness ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ralph...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Minay...Good lord...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned silently...

I wanted to move faster...but I could tell Minay really liked that I was moving in and out of her slowly and gently...

She began cooing softly....

"Oh Ralph...Ralph love...you really do love me don't you?" she asked..

''I told you I do.." I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..She was shaking and sweating..Tears were running down her face...She tried to laugh.....but the tears just flowed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  RALPH!!  Oh my goodness..."she moaned....

About three hours passed by, we both were sweating profusely....Minay had came at least three times..but I hadn't yet...Nothing surprising there..It usually took me a long time to come...

Soon, we stopped and laid on the bed....I continued to kiss her breasts, her neck, her eyelids.. and her sweet lips....and I enetered her again...this time missionary style..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ralph...Ouuuuu Ralph.." she moaned ....

The bed began to rock and the headboard began to slam against the wall harder....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ralph...Ouuuuu Ralph..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned ....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Minay...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I hollered out..

The bed began to rock and the headboard really began to bang against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Minay wailed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned in pure pleasure..

"HEY YOU TWO CUT OUT THAT RACKET,!" came the voice of my next door neighbor..

I hoped to marry Minay and move into her loft soon..I wouldn't miss this clown.. I thought...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeee Ralph...Ouuuuu Ralph..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned ....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Minay...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my mind..." I hollered out..

"I'M LOSING MY HEARING...Will you two knock it the hell off?" came my neighbors voice.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeee Ralph...Ouuuuu Ralph..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned ....

"Oh Minay honey, this is so...this so good girl...ummmmmmmmmmmm.."I growled..

"QUIET THE NOISE!! DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE COPS! SIMMER DOWN OVER THERE!!!" yelled my neighbor who was banging on the wall something fierce now..

But our bed was really shaking and squeaking something terrible now...and the headboard sounded as if it might go through his wall..

"RALLLLPH LOVE..ouuuuu,you are just showing off..ohhhhhhhhh my goodness.."moaned Minay...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...."I sighed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!!  QUIET THE NOISE!! DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE COPS! SIMMER DOWN OVER THERE!!! YOU SOUND LIKE TWO DOGS IN HEAT!!!!" yelled my neighbor....

Three more hours seemed to slide by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ralph...Ouuuuu Ralph..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I'm going crazy...I'm about to go bonkers! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"" she moaned ....

It was then that I began to climax...So hard ,that I was afraid I was dying...and I let out a yell...

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! "

"I'M CALLIN THE COPS, THIS DON'T MAKE NO DAMN SENSE! QUIET THE NOISE!!!" yelled my neighbor who was banging on the walls frantically...

The noise had subsided...The bed was no longer squeaking , the headboard no longer pounding against the wall and Minay and I were no longer screaming and moaning to the top of our lungs....

We lie in the bed trying to catch our breath, sweaty and at the point of near exhaustion...

Minay drifted off to sleep...

I smiled at her..

III-





Minay awoke and showered and joined me on the couch in my living room...She seemed surprised that the television wasn't on...

''So what are we going to watch tonight?"she asked.

I didn't answer...I passed her a small box...

"What's this?" she asked..

"Open it and find out."I said.

She opened it and saw a huge ring...

Her eyes popped wide open...

"Oh My God...Ralphie is this..Is this what I think it is?" she asked..

I slipped it on her finger...

"Wow...you have such small fingers..."I said.. "Minay...I've slept with a lot of women and been through a lot...and you've hung around longer than you should have...I'm at the end of the line baby...I'm convinced...I've been convinced now for awhile that you're a special lady...and that if I lose you...I'd be the biggest fool in the world..I just can't imagine me in the world without you...Will you marry me?" I asked..

"Oh My Goodness...You get me over here...Feed me an amazing meal, get me drunk and then screw my brains out and THEN YOU PROPOSE TO ME??" she said..

"I uh sense anger in your voice.." I said...

Minay then busted out into raucous laughter and hugged me..

"Ohhhh Ralphie, you're so silly, you still don't know me yet do you? I was joking...I love it!!!!..This was the most uniquely indecent proposal I've ever heard of...I simply love it and yes, I'll marry you...Yes...I'll be your wife.." she said.

''So you did like what I did?" I asked...

"It's the most original thing you've ever done for me and it was sooo you!!" she laughed and continued kissing me....

I smiled and Minay hugged me....

"So you want to do it here or in the U.K.??" I asked..

"Here of course...This is my home now!!!...I just became a citizen...All of my friends are here..And there is a nice church close by that I just started going to...Pastor Struther's church..." said Minay...

"Cool...We can start making the arrangements..."I said..

"Ohh Ralph ,this was such a nice night..I'll never forget it...The meal, the wine, the great sex and most of all this ring.."she said and kissed me passionately again...

The doorbell rang!

I got up....

Two policemen were at the door...One was White and the other was Black....The Black cop,I knew..

"Hey Charlie." I said.

"Hi ya Ralphie " he said.  He peered in at Minay, sitting on the couch in just my T-shirt and panties...He smiled sheepishly...

"You know this guy Charlie?" asked the White Policeman..

"Yeah, this is Ralph Scallion, Top chef at Bottom of the C." he said.

"Dollar Bill's Joint?" asked the White cop..

"Yeah." he said..

"Look your neighbor called ,said it was a disturbance over here..."said the Black cop...

I smiled sheepishly...

"Uh..We were uh celebrating...I'm gettin married man!!!" I said.

"Yeah? You are Ralphie??YOU?? Wowww that's major....Congratulations mannnnn."said the Black cop..

The white cop smiled..

He looked at our bed....He then peered at Minay...He then smiled at me..

"Well look pal...Just keep the noise down okay?" he asked..

''Sure thing officer."I said.

"Congratulations on your engagement." he said..

"Thank you sir."I said.

"See you around Ralphie.."said the Black Cop..

"Yeah, see you around Charlie.."I said.
"That was your newsy neighbor....He called the cops...I ought to go over there and give him a piece of my mind.." said Minay angrily...

''Forget about him Minay...As soon as we are married , I'll be out of here..and we won't have to worry about him bamming on the wall anymore.."I said..

I didn't want her going over there and my neighbor running off at the mouth about all of the hollering he had heard over here in the past month or so...Minay hadn't been over here in three months...but in the past three months alone...I've had Bonnie Shay, the cute little insurance investigator over here twice.....and the sexy Sui chef from my job over once......and on all three occassions, he was bamming on the wall...and now tonight..Minay....

No that part of my life was over...The chasing the women...We had just had a nice night...no need to spoil it..
Bonnie Shay had hooked up with her ex-husband , I had heard...I believe I saw them around town a few times...
My sexy little Sui Chef wasn't even working with me any more...She had moved on to another restaurant...

Minay looked at me and  said..."Oh yeah Ralphie..Something I meant to tell you...I'm going to be moving out of my loft soon.."

"You are??Really?? I like that place.."I said.

"I'm buying a house...Ms. Sepia and Ms. Bonita showed me a house that I'm interested in...I have the money to make a downpayment...but it would be real nice if my fiance and I bought that house together.."she said..

My eyes lit up...I hadn't lived in a house since I was a child...Living with my mother and father.

"I got a little dough saved up...The money the insurance company paid me after my business got torched.."I said.

"Noooooooooooooooo Ralphie..that's for your future business...I don't want to -"she said..

I put my index finger on her soft lips...

"YOU are my future business Minay...I don't think I'll need all of it...Just a third...I can make up the rest later...We'll buy a house together..."I said.

"Ouu...You're making me feel very,very good..." she said...and sat on my lap...

She felt me getting hard....

She smiled wickedly...

"Apparently ...I'm making YOU feel very,very good too." she said and smiled sheepishly...


 We were kissing passionately again within minutes.....and soon after , we were back in the bedroom...


The bed began to rock and the headboard began to slam against the wall harder...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeee Ralph...Ouuuuu Ralph..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned ....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Minay...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my mind..." I hollered out..

"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!YOU TWO AT IT AGAIN???? KNOCK IT OFF!!!  QUIET THE NOISE!!!  DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE COPS AGAIN!!!NOT THIS CRAP AGAIN...A GUY CAN'T GET ANY SLEEP...ALL THAT DAMN RACKET.." came my neighbor's voice...

All four legs of the bed broke off and the mattress landed on the floor with a loud thud!...


"Ouuuuu Ralph..."exclaimed Minay....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't even worry about it...I have another bed in storage..."I said.

We continued kissing passionately and continuing to make sweet love....

"OH FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!WHAT IS GOIN ON OVER THERE? QUIET THE NOISE!!!  I'M CALLIN THE COPS!  ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP! QUIET THE NOISE!!!" screamed my neighbor.

I lied!!! I was going to miss him!




15 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

THAT STORY WAS HILLARIOUS! LOVED IT AND RALPH SCALLION!

Swaggie said...

DAmnnnn, they broke the bed....He was puttin his thing down!

Angie B . said...

I'm over here laughing so hard I'm crying!

Toni said...

At least the headboard didn't go through the wall or the bed crash through the floor..LMAO!

Sunflower said...

LMAO! Too Much!

Lisa said...

This was too funny, but sweet!

Vanessa said...

As much as Minay has been through with Ralph's cheating...She certainly deserves a ring! Good for him for finally realizing he has a good woman!

Halo said...

The proposal was so sweet!

Rita said...

He buttered her up with good food and wine and mind blowing sex, then he popped the question...Was that to get his nerve up? Or to catch her off guard??LOL!

Cheryl said...

HA! That's what I was going to ask Keith...Was there a chance that Ralph thought Minay might just say no? LOL!

Brenda said...

Minay hinted that she wanted Ralph to make up his mind which direction he wanted their relationship to go in "Dublin"...I think she had another offer in London and she was weighing her options and giving him a chance to make his intentions known..She has been his girlfriend for about four years now.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Although we the readers know that Ralph has cheated on Minay numerous times...I think she's only caught him once...Last year in that Olivia/Beverly and Donnie Ray story when she kicked him out of the loft..but took him back because she missed the D.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND SLINGING MY PANTIES ACROSS THE ROOM!

James Perkins said...

Oh lord! LMAO!

Edmund said...

This time i am applauding just like anonymous panty thrower!!
hehehe!
kudos Ralphie!