Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Anatomy Of A Scandal

The Class Action suit against Strauss and Bauer Pharmecuticals raged on...Attorney Tony Luke proved why they had hired him..He was worth every penny they were paying him...

A smooth and slick and silver tongued litigator...He attempted to discredit the main plaintiff and all nine of the plaintiffs that Olivia and Beverly brought forward...He even had his own doctors to offer different opinions on the doctors we produced who did the Autopsies...


Olivia and Beverly were not to be out done... By themselves they were both formidable attorneys...but together they were like Batman and Robin...The Dynamic duo....They did brilliant damage control, explaining away anything Tony Luke had said to damage the integrity of their ten witnesses and the doctors...

They were so good that even Tony Luke himself had to smile..

This hadn't been an easy case for either side... and the Jury of ten women and two men swayed from side to side every other day...

What Tony Luke didn't know is that we had an ace in the hole...Dr. Elias Shunk, the inventor of the medicine and ironically the whistle blower ,who was paid off and fired and who had dropped out of sight..

He had an investigator looking for Shunk too...But his investigator is not a former Homicide Detective...I made a career out of finding ,hard to find people..

Bonnie Shay, who had been observing the trial walked up to me..

"That was a fine bit of investigative work you did Mr. Donnie Ray...I am very impressed.."she laughed..
I smiled..

"I gotta go check on him..." I said.."I'd like to see the end of today's proceedings.."I said.

"It's been pretty contentious today....It's coming to an end though...The good Doctor is going to be the real show stopper.."said Bonnie..

"I hope so...Then we can go back to living a normal life...I just want to take my wife away for a day or two and have her all to myself.."I said..

"You really love her don't you?" said Bonnie Shay..

"Like a house on fire..."I said.

"Awww that's so sweet...So nice to see a man ,not ashamed of his love for his wife.."she said.


"I'll talk to you later."I said as I left..

II-

 Attorney Nelson East met me in the hallway of the hotel I had Dr. Shunk holed up in...

"Hey Nelson...How is the good Doctor doing?" I said.

Nelson smiled sheepishly..

"Better than most.." he said..

 "Let me go and holler at him."I said..

"No wait Donnie Ray..." said Nelson... but it was too late...I had already entered...There I saw a scantily clad female in just panties and bra laughing..

"Ohhh Doctor..you are a naughty,naughty boy...."she laughed..

"Heh,Heh,Heh...you know what they say....All work and no play makes Doc a very dull boyy..Heh,Heh,Heh.." he laughed...
"Ummmmmm...Well I've got to go...I'll see you later Doctor...." she laughed..

"Yessss lawd...Heh,heh,heh.." he said as she donned a trench coat and slipped on stilletto heels and grabbed her purse...

I looked at her..

"It's cold outside honey..."I said.

"That's alright...my car is in the parking lot..The heat works just fine.."she laughed...

Nelson shrugged his shoulders..

"She was here when I got here.." he said..

I managed a half smile...I looked at Dr. Shunk..

"WHAT?  It's not on your tab...I paid for it...What did you expect me to do just sit up in this room and wait for you?" he snarled..

"There's Cable Television, There's a music streaming service..."I said.

"She was a lot more entertaining than anything on Television.." he said.


Nelson busted out laughing...


I couldn't argue with him...Olivia and I didn't think about watching Television last night...We made love at least three times after we got home...

I recall kissing Olivia almost as soon as we were inside and the doors were closed...and we were undressed...

"I missed you baby.."I said.

"I missed you too.." she said...

Despite what we had done at the bistro.. I had a raging erection that I wasn't even trying to hide.....She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

 Olivia looked at me...I looked at her...Within minutes we were kissing each other passionately again...in the middle of the floor.

We didn't moan or cry out, even though we both wanted to...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..

 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled..but resisted the urge to cry out....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

"Ummmm..Welcome home Mr. Alexander.." she said quietly..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she moaned.

"Thank  you baby...ohhhhhhhh..It is good to be home....ohhhh...ohhh lord..." I moaned...

"This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..You always drive me crazy" she moaned...


 She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, Bev is not here...we can make as much noise as we want to" I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...you are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.


 We kept on at it for another five hours...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..
 I hugged her and laughed...

"I should go away to Miami for three days more often." I laughed...

''Oh Hush up smarty.." she said.

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

"Ohhhh my......you are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....you really missed me."laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....yes I did..."was all I could manage to say...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cooed.

 Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!"I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!" she said...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...

"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter......

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray where do you get the energy from? Didn't you come already?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another hour and a half went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I've never cum this hard before...ouuuuuuuuuu" she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby.And I want you all to myself a few days after this trial"I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"Wow!" she said....

She got up  and walked to the refrigerator to get some water....I watched her avidly as she passed me a bottle...We both gulped down the water...

I was still very hard as she could see..

"Myyy goodness..." she said..

Before we knew it...we were back in bed...

 Olivia straddled me and began to slowly move up and down....I might have been spent, but I was rock hard...

 Oh my god Donnie Ray, you were telling the truth...ohhhhhh....ohhhhhhhh myyyy..ouuuuuu" she exclaimed as we began to make sweet love once again...

"Four times in one night? Ouuuuuuuu....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my goodness..ouuuuuu.." she said, smiling.....

 "Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

Olivia busted out laughing....

Two hours went by like minutes...and Olivia began to climax again....Shaking....tears and sweat running down her face and holding on for dear life....I exploded myself minutes later......shaking my head back and forth and stiffening up...I held her for a few minutes before she climbed off of me and lay flat on her back,breathing heavily...She looked at me and smiled...

"Wow....you have to be tired at this point?" she said laughing.

 "Yeah...I'm exhausted...."I confessed...

She laughed and nestled up under me...She felt my erection....

"Oh My god...you're still hard!!How do you manage that"she exclaimed...she shook her head in disbelief...She stroked it softly and continued kissing me...It only took me a few minutes before I came like a river...

She smiled..

We both laughed and drifted off to sleep...

No I couldn't argue with Shunk......He was right..





and I know Nelson and Beverly were having a time downstairs...This trial had really cut down on their time together...Finally Beverly told him to pack a bag and come stay with her for a few days..

We heard them....Nelson couldn't wait for Beverly to get inside the room...
He was already kissing her and had his trousers down to his ankles as he had her up against the wall..
"Oh My God...Nelson....Ouuuuu...you are ready!!!..You've really been missing me huh?..Close my door, we don't want everyone seeing us" she exclaimed...as he began sucking on her breasts.....She took her foot and kicked the door shut.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelson!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as he slipped her skirt off and her panties down ......


Nelson thrusted his tongue practically down her throat while squeezing one breast with his hand...With his other hand he pulled out a condom...She helped him tear open the wrapper....he slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on him as he entered her and began thrusting away...

He gently lifted her petite body and laid her across the bed...

She moaned and put her arms around Nelson's neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow soft rhythm...She matched him thrust for thrust and even squeezed him...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly.......He was moaning louder than she was..
Beverly and Nelson made sweet passionate and intense love for the next five hours...Beverly began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face ...
"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd Nelson it's soooooo gooood! I misssed you...I missed you so muchhhhh Nelson....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp..." she screamed as they both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

"I missed you too baby...All I could do was think about you.." he moaned...

"Awwww you are sooo sweet. All I could think about was you too" cooed Beverly,who kissed him softly and long this time...as they slowly began to start making sweet love once again...


They both appeared to be so enthralled with each other that tears flowed freely from both of their eyes....The bed squeaked something fierce and the headboard slammed against the wall...small paint chips began to hit the floor...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness Nelson.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he wailed..


Shunk was right...Good loving trumped television any night...



III-


Back at the courthouse...Court had broke for the day...Olivia,Beverly and Bonnie Shay were leaving the court room..

"I am so sick of this case...You don't know.."sighed Olivia..

"Me too, but I won't be sick of the money we stand to make.."laughed Beverly...

"You do have a point my little niece.."laughed Olivia...

"You two are something else..."laughed Bonnie Shay..."You're doing good..You've given Tony Luke something to think about....and he's very good..Very Very Good.."said Bonnie Shay..

"Yes he is....I'm talking about as an attorney.."laughed Beverly...

"You sure?" laughed Olivia..

Bonnie Shay chuckled...

Tony Luke saw them all laughing and smiled and walked past them...His phone rang...He answered it and smiled..

He walked outside the courthouse where the attractive young white woman was...The same woman I had seen him with yesterday..

"Mr. Luke..."she smiled..

"Allison...."he said,laughing sheepishly...

They went to the same Bistro, where We had been the night before...They laughed and talked and drank well into the wee hours of the night..It was near midnight..

''Excuse me...I have to go to the little girls room.." said Allison..

She was gone for close to ten minutes...

Tony Luke walked into the ladies room..

Allison was fixing her hair and applying make up..

Upon seeing him, she smiled..

"What are you doing in here?" she said giggling..

''Checking you out" he said laughing..


"You sir are drunk."she laughed...

He took her in his arms and kissed her slowly and passionately...She laughed ,but returned his kiss...They kissed for a few minutes...

"Ouuuuuu you have soft lips..."she whispered...

He unzippered his trousers....

Her eyes got big as she saw his protruding manhood..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she laughed..."Put that away.." she said..

"I can't....You have to make it go down.."he replied..

"How am I going to do that? I'm the reason it's like that.."she said and stroked it softly with her fingers..

"Ouuuu,it's as hard as a baseball bat." she said..

She slipped her panties down....Then thought better of it...

"What's wrong baby?" he asked.

"Not here , We'll get caught.."she whispered..

"No we won't.." he said and sat her up on the sink...She spread her legs and he entered her slowly...

''Are you sure? This is a public bathroom." she whispered...

''Shhhhh...just relax...relax.....ummmmm..."he moaned...

"Ouuuuu, ohhhhhh, you are so...so...." she said.

"Hard and Huge...of course..."he laughed...

"Ouuuu Oh Mah goddd...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...

"Yesssssssssss baby...yesss.." he moaned between soft kisses that grew more passionate....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ohhhhhhhhh girl...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....yes lawd...." he said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmph..."he moaned...

They began to actually get into a nice slow rhythm....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tony,oh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."
she cooed..


An hour went by and he showed no sign of stopping ...They were kissing passionately and he was going to town...

"ALLIE!!! IS THAT YOU?" came a voice...

He pulled out, fixed his trousers and ran out...not saying a word...

Allison pulled her panties up quickly, but it had been too late..she had been seen..

"Allie, what was going on in here?" asked the girl, who obviously knew her..

IV-


We all wound going to Josies that night...It was a Thursday night...Barbecued Wings and Barbecued Shrimp night...We had a booth and Beers and Margharitas resounded...Olivia sat on my lap and went between kissing me and slurping down Barbecued Shrimp...


Nelson had us in stitches telling everyone about the look on my face when I saw the Prostitute in Dr. Shunk's hotel room..

"And..And Donnie Ray goes..."There's Cable Television, There's a music streaming service..." and he goes.."She was a lot more entertaining than anything on Television.."said Nelson ,who was in hysterics...

But then so was Beverly, Bonnie Shay and Bonnie's ex husband..Ronnie, who had joined us...
 "Well I can't argue with that."laughed Beverly, who had tears coming out of her eyes.."
 "Oh My God...How old is he?" laughed Bonnie Shay...
"He's the age of consent and I don't give a damn."laughed Ronnie..

I had to admit...THAT was funny and I stopped kissing Olivia ,long enough to laugh myself...

Olivia laughed herself...

"What a day this has been..." she sighed..

She didn't know the half of it...None of us knew at that time what was coming!


TO BE CONTINUED-


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties in the sky!

Toni said...

I think I need a cigarette after reading this!

Angie B. said...

Somebody turn the air conditioner on....Woooooooo, that was hot!

Lisa said...

Donnie Ray and Olivia bring the freak out in each other...She struck me as being a mousey conservative woman until she met Donnie Ray!

Vanessa said...

I cosign Lisa...Think of her from the very first story....She didn't want to kiss him in the back of the club by the bar...She insisted on them going back to her hotel room...Now they're doing it in the Judges chambers...In the restroom at Aqua Bar in the restroom at whatever Bistro they were at....He brought the freak out in her..

Halo said...

Good Song choice!