Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Polyquandry


The next morning in the conference room.....Lots of laughter could be heard..Carlotta had told me about the unusual marriage and living situation of our victim, Acclaimed Event planner, Even Tolson ,who was found in the courtyard of his condo...shot to death the afternoon before...

Lt. Sissy Van Buren passed tumblers of hot steaming coffee around and laughed....

"So what happened again?  The wife started crying and wailing and then the husband came out and he was crying too?" she said ,laughing so hard she was shaking...

"Aye Mios Dios Boss Lady...He grabbed her and was crying harder than she was.." said Carlotta as everyone continued to laugh...

"Ang...you had to see the look on your husband's face when he realized exactly what the situation was."said Tyriq, laughing and raring back in his chair...

"He told me...He told me...He was still shocked when he got home..He was speechless.."said Angie laughing and hugging her husband...

"He said ...He was my husband too...and I was floored." said Jimmy...

"So what was this...A gay thing? A bi-sexual thing?" asked Duke...

 "Noooo, he's very straight..." said Carlotta...

"Both guys were in love with the same woman....and she couldn't make up her mind which one of them she wanted..So they flew to Kenya where they were legally married...Both guys share the same girl." said Tyriq..

His wife, Detective Sirena Pile laughed...

"I'm surprised  my husband is soo understanding of this..." she said..

"I understand it ...the way they explained it to me...I didn't say I could go for it.." he said..

"I hear that partner" said Duke who high fived Tyriq and pulled his wife, Dr. Hazel Hunter-Baylor to him and hugged her...

"No way I'd share you with anybody." he said..

Hazel giggled like a high school girl.

"Is all this legal?" asked Sissy...

"No...The State of Pennsylvania does not recognize their marriage, however the three of them filed for Domestic partneship..Which to my surprise...They were granted...I looked it up." I said.

This was followed by more laughter....

II-


"All jokes aside guys what have we got?" asked Sissy as we all simmered down and sat down..

"Both Mrs. Tolston and her uh husband, Carl Crews...alibied out..."said Carlotta.

"This was verified by their key cards...They both clocked in hours before our murder timetable begun and had been in their condo all afternoon...They never left..."said Jimmy...

"They were in the condo making love most of the afternoon and hadn't seen Evan since the night before...His night..according to his wife..."said Tyriq...

"Oh My god.."laughed Duke..."From what I gathered....our victim knew his killer...The condo he lives in has a simular keycard system...Nobody gets in unless they have a card or are buzzed in...He had one visitor yesterday....This person was buzzed in around 12:35 pm..."said Duke..

"So the killer was caught on camera?" said Sissy...

"Uhh No Siss...the camera in the front lobby was disabled...But, the other cameras on the courtyard were working fine, but we have one problem..."said Angie..

"What is that?" I asked..

"Look at the video...."said Angie...

The video showed close to 100 people leaving at the same time, and scattering...

"Oh wow...It could be anyone in that crowd...."said Carlotta..

"We are really going to have to take a hard look at this and see who is in this that doesn't belong and whose cars are going which way.."said Sissy..


"Angie and I have a team on the Traffic cams, Atm cams and Street cams in the immediate area..." said Duke..


"And we have a team going door to door asking if anybody saw or heard anything."said Angie.

"Good....Sirena?  Oh and where is your partner?" asked Sissy..

"He'll be here Boss Lady...Sharon came home last night..."she said ,smiling sheepishly...

"Ohhhhhhhhh."said Sissy ,smiling sheepishly.....

"Hop and I interviewed people at his firm and we checked his financials..He was doing well, but he was losing jobs to a female competitor..Janice Austin...We couldn't find her yesterday...but we are going to look at her today...It appears she and Evan had history...If you know what I mean and I know you do."said Sirena..

"Ahhh the plot thickens..." I laughed....

III-

  FBI Deputy Special Agent in  Charge, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins and her husband, Detective Tony Hopkins arrived....They were both smiling from ear to ear...

 "Sorry we are late...We uh ahhhh, over slept."said Sharon, unaware that she was blushing something terrible..
"Yeah, sorry about that..."said Hop,also blushing...

"Oh My godd....Sharon, you're blushing...."laughed Carlotta...

Sharon smiled...."No I'm not.." she said..

Sissy laughed..."We understand...How was your trip Sharon?"  asked Sissy...

"Half and Half... He's afraid...He knows there is an open contract on the street for him.....He doesn't know why...."said Sharon..

She was talking about Gangster Curly Nelson...The last living member of the London Cummings group that was distributing most of the high grade Heroin in Philadelphia and beyond...He had got himself bailed out and had had his crew murder a man about his height and build and then faked his death....

Thanks to the Private Investigator, Kevin Morris, we foiled his plan and arrested his wife and two henchmen for the murders and re-arrested him....Sharon was now going to use him as a way to get to the real mastermind...A mysterious and well connected Area Businessman known as Brooklyn Decker..

"He give you anything Sharon?" I asked.

"Enough...He only actually met Brooklyn Decker once...He told me that Decker will find a new point man here soon and one sure way to find out who it is ,is to examine any heroin that we confiscate...Decker's heroin has a distinct charactor to it...I think he knows more...But right now he's just glad to be safe where they can't get to him."said Sharon..."So..What you guys been up to,Any new cases??" she asked..

"Ohh girl, you just don't know." said Carlotta, who explained to her our latest murder case...

IV-

 "I got a sweat and blood match off of his t-shirt...He was in a terrific fight in that room before he was shot...I seperated his blood and DNA and isolated seperate blood and DNA on his Polo shirt and from the room..."said Hazel..

"You run it through the system?" asked Sissy...

"I did and through Interpol too... Didn't get a hit...but I'm keeping it on ice until something comes up..."she said..

"Well Jimmy,Angie and I are going to get back on those Street,ATM and Traffic Cams...see if we can isolate somebody that doesn't belong amongst all of those people." said Hop..

"Yeah...I know some tech guys who can help us out."said Jimmy...

"Ouu,I get to work with my hubby.."laughed Angie who hugged a smiling Jimmy...

"And perhaps some of my toys will make the job easier..."said Sharon, whose FBI had Facial recognition computers and monitors that could triangulate Street,ATM and Business and Traffic cams much faster than ours at her command..

"I'm going to talk to my street team, see if they turned up a witness." said Duke ,who was leaving with Angie..

"I'm going to interview that woman who was competing with him."said Sirena ,who took off..

"I've got somebody I've got to interview myself.."said Carlotta...

"I got a court appointment Top...Another case...Keep me posted "said Tyriq...

IV-

 Some hours later ,I was in my office..when I heard a knock...I opened the door and to my surprise ..It was my wife..Carlotta...

She kissed me slowly...softly...

"Hey girl...you go on your interview?" I asked..

"I did...it turned up nothing...the person alibied out.."she said...

"You done for the day?" I asked..

"Not really" she said and locked my door..."You expecting anybody this afternoon?" she asked..

"Uh no..I was going to take off early and go on home.."I said.. Carlotta smiled and began undressing....


My eyes nearly left their sockets...She was clad in bikini panties and bra only...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd..."I said...

She said nothing...She just smiled confidently....

"Can't a girl give her husband a little something extra?" she said as she began kissing me....

"Y-Y-Yesssssssssssss, anytime..."I said as I dropped my trousers..."Anytime.."I said...

I dimmed the lights..

I eased her panties down and unhooked her bra......She hastily unzipped my trousers and allowed them to drop down around my ankles and I cleared my desk off and laid her on it ever so softly and slowly and gently entered her...

She was so warm, so wet....She felt so good,I thought I was going to lose my mind as we got caught up in a nice rhythm and began to move so smoothly...Like a smooth jazz solo...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi..."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta..." I said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  this is soooooooooooooooo goood..ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

 ''Ouuuu ayee mios dios...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned softly....She was so warm, so moist....

I thrusted into her ,first slowly, then faster and harder....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..papi.." she moaned as my desk rocked from side to side...

"You do have the good good. Best I've EVER had in my life!!" I moaned as we began making sweet love...

She smiled and then laughed....."You are wonders for my ego." she said.



"You're wonders for me period.." I moaned.


"Awwww, you're soo sweet!" she said in between deep kisses...

We continued to kiss deeply,passionately as I rubbed those breasts of hers and continued to thrust mightily..hoping I was wrecking it like ralph as Lt. Cantrell used to say...We could hear each other's breathing more clearly than ever!!

We were making sweet zesty love in my office,  Something we hadn't done in close to a year now.....Luckily for me, my office was at the end of a very large hall and it wasn't peopled by a lot of folks and I was thought to be gone for the day...

Carlotta and I made love well over two and a half hours...both of us climaxing mightily and holding each other tightly....The thought that we might get caught made it all the more exciting...I'm sure it did for Carlotta too!

 ''Woooo, that was something.." she said as she collected herself and got dressed..

She sat on my lap and we kissed for a long time....as she combed her hair...

"I'm going home....but I'm coming back later on... Jimmy,Tyriq and I are going to be looking at tape tonight with Sirena,Hop and Duke." she said.

"Is it alright if I sit up with you guys?" I asked.

"Of course....You don't want to be home alone do you?" she asked.

 "No...It;'s a shame we aren't at the safehouse...Then we'd all just retire and go to bed upstairs.."I said.


"I don't think we'll be there that long." said Carlotta.



V-


Speaking of Sirena... She was at yet another condo interviewing Event Planner,  Janice Austin, a successful Black Female event planner ,who it was said was on the come up...

''So Janice...you and Evan used to work together...right?" asked Sirena..

"Yes..He taught me everything I know about event planning...I'd like tot think I taught him a few things too!" she said..

"Oh?" asked Sirena..

"He lost his virginity to me!" she said.

This case just got deeper and deeper...


"How long have you two known each other?" asked Sirena..

"Oh since we were in Elementary School...Our mothers were school teachers..and best friends...And Evan and I both had an interest in art and parties...and design..We both attended the school of Art and Design...He lost his virginity to me when he was 22...I was 19.."she said matter of factly...

"I take it he wasn't your first?" asked Sirena..

"No...not hardly...but he was shy...and so I had to teach him some things,bring him along...I created a monster...He wanted it all the time, two and three times a day...One time we did it four times in one night..He got better and better...At his technique....Then of course he needed other girls...He was a sex monster...He never got enough..He was insatiable...At first I didn't mind...I was tired and worn out from his constant pounding...I figured he'd get it out of his system and calm down." she said.

It took a lot to make Detective Sirena Harris-Pile blush, but Janice Austin was making her blush...

"Uhhh,did he get it out of his system?" she asked..

"Yeah and we settled down..He started his company and we began Event planning and making a name for ourselves...He asked me to marry him...and I said yes...He told me he wanted me to have his children..."she said..

"What happened?" asked Sirena...


"What happened? SHE happened..Ellie Nyongo....The Nigerian Nightmare!" she spat..."She was a model...He did an event for her...and fell head over heels in love with her...Broke off our engagement...Only thing was..She had a boyfriend..Carl Crews...He worked for us too!  They both nearly came to blows over her...She suggested they go to Nigeria and both marry her and these two cluck heads went for it...So now they both married to her and share a condo together.."she said bitterly...

"That had to make you mad didn't it?" said Sirena..

"I know where you're going detective...but I didn't kill him...I don't get mad...I get even...I quit his firm and started my own...and his uh husband...Carl Crews came to work for me...I started making a name for myself and even taking a few of his clients..." she said proudly...

"Where were you yesterday in between 12:30 pm. and 1:45pm?" asked Sirena..

"I was with a client...we had drinks at Aqua Bar....You familiar with it?"she asked.

"Uh yes..I've been there many times.."said Sirena..

"I was there from Noon until around three...I should be on the camera and the bartender ,who was trying hard to hit on me...will remember me...Check it out.."she said.

"I will.."said Sirena..

"Oh and Detective....I didn't kill Evan, but I'm not sorry he's dead. When he was being killed,I was at work...All day...Ask my staff!" she said.

"Yeaah.....I uh gathered.. and I will." said Sirena..


(TO BE CONTINUED-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA TO THE RAFTERS!