Wednesday, February 3, 2016

No Show

I slept good that night...the best I'd slept in awhile....I woke up and Olivia was sitting on the side of the bed, smiling at me..

"I can tell when you're happy Mr. Alexander...You sleep so peacefully.."she said laughing..

"I was tired.." I said smiling at her..

"Oh I know you were...Fly home from Miami and then wear me out the way you did...Four times Donnie Ray?....Four times??? My lord...Did you miss me that much?" she laughed..

I put my arms around her waist..

"I did...Even more.." I sighed...I was still so weak from all of that lovemaking the night before ,I couldn't move..

"I think I'll go with you next time..Whooooo, you put a hurtin on mama." she laughed...

"A good hurtin." I said..

She kissed me...

"Yessss..a good hurtin...whooooooo.." she said.

Olivia leaned down and kissed me softly...

"Get your rest....It's only a little after four...we have a few more hours."said Olivia..


"Why are you awake?" I asked..

"Couldn't sleep...This trial has gotten me this way..." she said...Then she laid back down and nestled up under my shoulders....and we both slowly drifted off..

II-
That morning at court...Attorney Tony Luke did not show up!!! Several calls were made to his home and there was no answer...A call to his cell phone yielded nothing...Where was he?

I was getting nervous....

Nelson and Bonnie Shay walked into court with Dr. Elias Shunk...


Olivia and Beverly were ready to go...Still no Tony Luke...

Finally, The second attorney, a white man named Bradley Steele said...

''Well the show must go on...Let's begin.."he said...He knew the case...and he just used Tony Luke's points...He was a skilled litigator, but no match for Olivia and Beverly...They took him apart with surgical precision...

As it turned out, Elias Shunk never had to testify....When company bigs saw him with us...They folded like a tent...

They called a side bar with the Judge  and then a meeting with Olivia, Beverly and Bonnie Shay present..



They settled for unspecified amounts with all ten plaintiffs and thus ended the long trial...They didn't want to admit to any wrong doing....But agreed to take the product off the market and suspend it's manufacture...

Elias Shunk looked at me...

"All this hugh and cry and I didn't even have to testify...." he grumbled..

I produced an airline ticket...and some cash...

The old man smiled...

"Well Alrighttt!" he said.

"Thank you for your time....Even though you didn't testify...Just by you being here..you put the fear of God in those Strauss-Bauer guys...and they folded.."I said.

Olivia walked over to us...

"Let me shake the hand of the real hero of this trial...Even though you didn't testify...Just by you being here..you put the fear of God in those Strauss-Bauer guys...and they folded.."gushed Olivia..

"That's what your husband here told me..." he said..

"You sure you don't want to stay awhile?" asked Beverly..."We are going out for drinks to celebrate."said Beverly...

He looked at her and smiled..

"Nah....it's too cold up here...I'm headed back to Florida.." he said.

"I can drive you to the airport.."I said.

"No Need for that...Uh er Ginger will be driving me.." he said.

"Ginger?" I asked....Then I caught on... "OHHHH, Oh ,Okay...Well have a good trip back" I said.

"Oh..I plan to.." he said and winked...

Nelson cracked up laughing...

III-
 That night we were all in Josies...


A round of beers for the guys...
 "Thanks Donnie Ray....I know you guys are glad that trial is over huh?" laughed Ronald Shay..
 "Yes indeed...I want a few days of peace and quiet...Maybe Livy and I will go down the shore.."I said.
"AC?? In the dead of winter?" asked Nelson...

"Sure...we can get a room...have some good meals, see a show at Borgata..." I said.

We ordered Martini's for the ladies...
They looked good...The Martinis and the ladies..
 "Nice win for you guys...But I sense you feel cheated because you didn't get the win over Tony Luke.."said Bonnie Shay..
 "That would have been nice...but I'm happy this trial is over and that we did right by those people..It won't bring their loved ones back, but nobody else will die because of that junk..."said Olivia..
"Yeah....It's going to feel soo nice just lying in my bed late tomorrow..." said Beverly..." Did anybody call Josie...tell her she has the day off tomorrow ?" asked Beverly...

"You can tell her  yourself Bev, there she is..."said Olivia..

Josie walked over to us....

''Hey guys" she said..

"Hey Josie...take a seat...we have good news for you.."I said..

"I have news for you guys too." she said... "That cute lawyer you guys were up against Tony Luke is in jail.." she said.


"IN JAIL???" said Olivia and Beverly...

"Some girl accused him of sexually assaulting her in the women's restroom in a bar..He got arrested this morning.."said Josie..


"That's why he wasn't in court...He was in jail..."said Olivia..


''A fine man like that ,sexually assaulting someone in a bathroom...Why would he have to?? "asked Beverly..

"I know...It sounds bogus..."said Bonnie Shay...

"Not our problem...Tonight we celebrate winning our legal battle.."I said..

We all raised our glasses and toasted..


IV-

TWO DAYS LATER-

 "Olivia...Thank you so much for bailing me out and for agreeing to represent me." said Attorney Tony Luke ,who was sitting in our office conference room with Olivia, Beverly and I...

"I have to admit...that this took me by surprise...Mr. Luke...That you would call me to defend you.."said Olivia...

"Please...Call me Tony...We should be on a first name basis now...We've seen each other everyday for close to a month now Liv...."he said very seductively...

"Yes ,which is what is surprising...We just finished fighting a war against you..."laughed Beverly...

''Not me!  Against Strauss and Bauer...A war that you two guys won.....Very nicely done...You're a young woman Beverly or let me say ,younger woman....You're idealistic...Your Aunt and I have been in the game long enough to know that we don't take these cases personally....It's just business..  I've been accused of a possible career ending offense...I'm innocent....I didn't do what that girl is saying I did..It was consensual..." he said..

"That's going to be hard to prove Mr. Luke...They found seminal fluid in the young lady and it's a DNA match to you..."I said..

He sighed... "We had sex...We had sex in that restroom, but it was consensual....That's why I need a good lawyer to defend me ...And I can't think of a better lawyer than you two...I mean, you beat me after all and anybody that can make Richard Graves look sympathetic to not one, but two juries and take two slam dunk death penalty cases and get acquittals is the miracle worker I need." said Tony Luke..

He was quite the charmer...I couldn't imagine him having to assault any woman...With his silver tongue, panties would just melt off of women I mused..
"Thank you for the compliments....I'll do the best I can....but you have to tell me exactly what happened...and don't leave anything out.." said Olivia..

Josie brought tumblers of coffee to all four of us...

She took Beverly to the side...

"You know Bev...Paris and I did it in the restroom at Aqua Bar once...I didn't want to...I was afraid the whole time that we might get caught...I would have been sooo embarrassed.."she said..

"Girlllll..Me and Nelson did it in there too ,not once..but twice....and I felt the same way ...Not to mention..we did it in his car on a little side street under a tree one time too...I think being afraid we were going to get caught is what made it more exciting.."whispered Beverly..

"But I don't think I'll be taking a trip on the wild side anymore....I heard the girl's mother's friend was the woman who walked in on them..."said Josie..

"Oh My God!!!...I would have been soooo embarrassed.." said Beverly....

"Olivia...It was consensual...Your husband is my witness!"  said Tony Luke.

"My Husband?" asked Olivia..

"Yes...The other night when you, your niece and those two other women were in the bistro after trial...He saw me with Ms. Hyde in the lobby...It was our second date and at the courthouse...He saw us again together..." he said..

"Yes...I remember now...Brunette...Had on a blue Mini Skirt..."I said.

"Yes ....That was her.." he said.

 "I did see them and they did look kind of ..well, friendly..."I said.

Beverly laughed... "D.R. has such a way with words.."

Olivia looked at me and smiled...

"Doesn't he now?" she said.

I looked at Olivia ...

"Looks like it's going to be awhile before I have you to myself huh babes?" I said..

"Awwwwww,I knowwwww...I knowww..."said Olivia...with a sexy pout...She rubbed my hands softly...

"Nature of the game...Come on Shortcake...We got some work to do.." I said...

Beverly giggled...

"To the batpoles..." she laughed...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



3 comments:

Sunflower said...

Olivia has got such a good heart.

Swaggie said...

My man Donnie Ray...Four times...No wonder he was exhausted...LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

LMAO!