Friday, February 26, 2016

The Wrong Guy

I was in another boxing gym...Across town talking to Leon Cousins ,the man who used to manage Kid before Snuffy Gibson..

"Yeah Kevin...Kid was a great boxer...A Natural....His first 21 fights...Not a scratch...We were goin places..." said Leon....

A Brown skinned man about my father's age who had let drinking take it's toll on him...His hands shook...But he still had a keen mind for the sweet science of boxing..

"What happened Leon? How did you lose your fighters?" I asked.

"I used to play in the high stakes Poker Games...In Chinatown...Back when Lin Chou ran Chinatown...I got in deep with a Russian Gangster....I couldn't pay him back...He would've killed me..Snuffy Gibson gave me the money to square things with him....Then charged me 15 percent interest on the payback...I was late a few times...He sent Bert Cooney and two other goons around to tighten me up....Kev they put me in the hospital twice...Finally...I had to sell Snuffy my interest in Kid Gallivan to square things with Snuffy...Heard you tuned Bert Cooney up a few nights ago..."he laughed.

"News travels fast..huh?" I laughed...

"Yeah..Heard you tuned up Moon Doggie too a few months ago...You're still nice with your hands...You always were...I remember when you used to box..."he laughed..

"That was a long time ago Leon.."I said.

"Yeah,I know..but you're still good enough to handle most of these guys who call themselves tough."he said.

"What about Billy? Billy Baldwin?"I asked..

Leon shook his head..

"Billy has a good heart...but he was never the fighter that Kid was...They were in Foster care together..Friends for life...Billy actually started boxing before Kid did..He brought Kid down to the gym...Kid was a natural...Natural fighter that boy was....Much better than Billy...But Billy didn't have a jealous bone in his body...He was loyal to Kid and Kid was loyal to him...Snuffy didn't want Billy,but they came as a package deal.." he said.

"I believe in my heart that Snuffy is behind this...but I can't for the life of me figure out why he'd do it." I said.

"He wouldn't....If anything...He'd of whacked Billy...He hated him with a passion...especially since he's bangin that broad that Snuffy is so crazy about...Edie.." said Leon...

"Yeah ,I caught that act yesterday...He has a photo of her on his desk.."I said.

"Snuffy is nuts...That young girl don't want his smelly,wrinkled suit wearin ass...The man smells like warm piss...And his clothes look like he aint  never heard of an iron or the dry cleaners..Maybe Billy can't fight that good...but he's young, dresses nice and is probably steaming up her bedroom...Serves Snuffy right...Something he can't control....If I know right...He probably put the contract out on Billy and those dumb ass goons that work for him hit the wrong guy.." laughed Leon....

All of a sudden I perked up....

Yeah, that was it!!!

"Thanks Leon.."I said and peeled off a couple of bucks and placed it in his suit jacket pocket..

''Be Easy Kevin.." he said.

"Always.." I said.

II-

"If it was Billy...Yeah,I'd understand...Snuffy and his boys hated Billy....But not Kid.." said Edie yesterday....

And Snuffy Gibson had said it himself...

"IF ANYTHING I WOULD HAVE HAD THAT BUM THAT FOUGHT ON HIS UNDERCARDS WHACKED....BIG WASTE OF TIME THAT KID...I ONLY KEPT HIM AROUND BECAUSE KID DEMANDED IT!" he said in the gym...


Then I thought about what Billy had told me himself..

"Tell me about the last time you saw Kid." I asked..

Billy hung his head....he smiled ruefully..."It was the day he died...I uh ...Well, his ride was in the shop...It was being inspected..So I told him he could borrow my ride...I was uh with my chick...." he said.

 "Anyway..Kid drove me to Edie's apartment in my car......a Black 2007 Nissan Z with the top down and dropped me off and then I think he was just three blocks away when a car drove up behind him and a guy hit him with a shotgun blast.....All I know is the shooter was in the passenger seat and there was a driver..."He said.

It all made sense...They were looking for Billy...They didn't know Kid was driving Billy's car....They shot the wrong guy!!!...Thinking they had killed Billy....They actually shot Kid....

It was all over a girl...Bad enough Snuffy had to carry Billy, but now Billy was sleeping with the girl he was obsessed with, which incensed Snuffy and worse...Billy was still in danger..!!! I had to find him...

III-

 I drove over to Edie's apartment hoping to run into Billy, but he wasn't there..


"Kevin what are you doing here? Billy went to meet with you."said Edie..

''Meet with me?" I asked.

"Yes...He got a text from you an hour ago...Told him to meet you at the gym...He had information on Kid's murder."said Edie..

"I never sent him a text....This is a trap...Listen to me...Call this number...Ask for Lt. Sissy Van Buren...Tell her that you talked to me and tell her to meet me at this address as soon as possible and bring some men..." I said.

"Oh My God...Is Billy in danger?" asked Edie..

"He is and I plan to get him out of it." I said.

IV-
 I drove over to the gym..It was closed...but the door was unlocked...I slipped inside... I heard sounds of punches being thrown...


 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.."

"Messin with the bosses girl huh? Hope you enjoyed yourself pallie cause you aint never gonna bust another nut again ."came a voice..

"Ouuuuuuuuuu.."

The two goons from yesterday were beating the crap out of Billy ..

 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...
 
Billy hit the shorter man with a left hook which knocked him down...Then he turned and landed several lefts and rights to the taller man's body and face...backing him up and then a brutal left -right combonation that knocked the daylights out of him...

The shorter man caught him with a right to his jaw and Billy staggered....Then Billy landed lefts and rights to his body and face and an uppercut that nearly tore his head off.. The shorter man was down for the count...

The Taller man lunged at Billy who hit him with a beautiful text book left-right combonation that dropped him for the night...Both men were snoring....


"Shame you don't fight that good in the ring Billy..."came the voice of Snuffy Gibson...He had a .45 pointed at Billy...He looked in disgust at his two unconscious goons....

"It was you Snuff..You had these two try to kill me..Only you killed Kid by accident.."said Billy.

"Damn right...I didn't know Kid was drivin your car...That shotgun blast was meant for you...For you ya loser...For bangin my broad..."snarled Snuffy...

"Just what I needed to hear Snuffy ,drop that heater." I said and put the metal of my .40 caliber in the back of his neck...

"You're makin a big mistake Kevin."said Snuffy.

"Am I?" I said..

I heard the click of another gun...

"Damn sure are!!...You shouldn't of come here without Kool Kat...Now me and you got a score to settle."said Burt Cooney...His arm was still in a sling...both of his eyes were still swollen as were his lips and his face..He looked in no shape to be settling any score with anybody...


''Sure you're up for it Burt? Last time we tangled...you ended up in the hospital.Think about that Burt...Feel like goin back?"I asked. 

"This gun is all I need to settle our score...I can't wait." snarled Burt Cooney...



"You're going to have to wait Burt, now you drop that gun...both of you!!!!..."said Lt. Sissy Van Buren, who showed up with five shotgun toting uniformed policemen.
 
"Oh for cryin out loud!" said Burt,who stomped his foot in anger .. Burt Cooney dropped his pistol...So did Snuffy Gibson... The policemen woke up and handcuffed the two goons...who were grunting...They had taken a terrific beating...Bert
Cooney still bore the effects from the beat down I had put on him the other night...They didn't cuff him, just read him his rights and walked him out..

"I got here as soon as I could Kevin... Just in time to hear a murder confession." said Sissy..




"Not a minute too late Siss." I said ,hugging her...as I took my wire off and passed it to her...The entire confession was on tape!

I looked at Billy...

"You handled yourself quite well...Didn't need my help at all.."I said Smiling..

"Yeah...How about that?" said Billy Baldwin...
Edie walked into the gym...

"Billy? Billy baby are you alright ?" she said kissing him passionately... They were kissing so passionately that Sissy and I both blushed and turned our heads...

"Yeah Baby..I'm fine...Me and Kevin handled these bozos.."said Billy...

''Let's go home Billy and make love all afternoon."She said.

"I'm with that."said Billy.

"Edie? Edie baby...I did it all for you...I love you baby..I did it all for you.."screamed Snuffy...

Edie looked at Snuffy with disdain...

"What? You killed an innocent man for me?  I guess I'm supposed to be impressed huh? With you? You horrible, smelly old man..." she said and turned and continued kissing Billy...

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ..I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!! ...WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT???Edie? Edie baby...I did it all for you...I love you baby..I did it all for you. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.." he screamed...and stomped his foot and kicked at the policemen trying to restrain him...
"Come on Lover boy let's go...Oh My god!" sighed Sissy,holding her nose as the police handcuffed him,Bert and the two goons and walked them all out to the paddy wagon...Sissy looked at me...

"Thanks again friend..." she said and hugged me...
''Anytime Siss."I said ,smiling.

I looked at Snuffy...

"Yo Snuffy ,May I suggest Depends?" I said...

"YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELL KEVIN!" he snarled as the police dragged him out..



Sissy laughed out loud and smacked her thigh....

"You are too much Kevin." she laughed..

EPILOUGE-

 Snuffy Gibson and his two goons were convicted of first degree murder in the death of Brian "Kid Gallivant" Gallion and given Life sentences... Bert Cooney was convicted of attempted murder and making terroristic threats and sentenced to 10-15 years....

Snuffy Gibson was found hanging in his cell just months after he arrived at State Prison....A suicide! He couldn't live with the knowledge that Edie was with Billy Baldwin...

Bert Cooney was stabbed to death in prison months later...The killer was a relative of one of his many victims, during his collecting days for different loan sharks.

Billy retired from boxing...He works full time as a Maitre' d at Bottom Of The C. now... He and Edie got married and are expecting their first child.

Bridget,Sepia and I had drinks at the new Brewery to celebrate the closing of the case...

''Kevin...I knew once you got involved the guilty party's would be caught.....I can't thank you enough." said Bridget....

"Ohhhhh I'm bettin you can." I said laughing slyly...

"Oh Hush up smarty...She actually did make good on her promise..."said Sepia...
"OHHHH?" I said looking at Sepia sheepishly....

"Yes and instead of wasting time here with me....You should be getting your wife home to see what it is...." she said and winked....

"Eva has the baby!" said Sepia winking....

"Check PLEASE!" I said...

Back at our house....

Sepia walked me up the stairs and to our bedroom ,where she closed the door...

She slowly unbuttoned my shirt...Giving me soft kisses the entire time and unzippered my trousers as I got out of my socks and shoes...

She felt my now raging erection....

"OHHHH MY Goddddddddddddd!" I moaned..

I slipped her dress off of her..


She was wearing Baby pink and white striped bra and pink striped bikini panties with an orange lace top...I smiled sheepishly...

"You like them?" she asked..

"Yes indeed." I said as I unhooked the bra and slipped her panties off of her..

"Of course you do." she said smiling..
"Ouuuuu look at you.....We've got to do something about this..."she said softly as she walked back over to the bed and I softly and slowly crawled into the bed behind her...

We began kissing softly and slowly...

"Ouuuuuuu baby....Ummmmmmmmmm.." she cooed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN...oh my god..."she moaned...

The bed began to squeak something crazy and the headboard began to slam against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh Kevin ."she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..." she continued to moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."I moaned..


"Ohhhh SEPIA, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried  out!

"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
KEVIN..ouuuuuu..Kevin....OHHHHHHH Kevin!"she wailed...

Six hours drifted by as we continued making sweet love....

It wasn't long before Sepia began to climax ...in waves and held on to me for life, Slapping me in the face ,because it felt so good...

I came so hard....I felt as though all of the life was being drained out of me..

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"she yelled....coming violently and still shaking a little bit after we were finished... 
Sepia lie between my legs ,across my chest....we were both drenched in sweat....

"Ummmmmmm that was sooo nice." she said as I played in her hair...

"If I got paid like this all the time after cracking a case I'd go broke.."I laughed...

"Yeah, but you'd be happy.." said Sepia, kissing me softly.....

"Yeah...I guess I would...I laughed....




12 comments:

Toni said...

Once Again...Nicely Done!

Angie B. said...

Another good Kevin story!

Sunflower said...

Good Story...Done with a minimal of mayhem!

Lisa said...

Loved it!

Halo said...

Nicely Done!

Vanessa said...

I knew that guy Snuffy did it and I suspected his guys hit the wrong guy...Great story!

Cheryl said...

Good Story Keith...Made my Friday!

Rita said...

Nice story and pretty nice ending too!

Brenda said...

Nice ending..Not too much of a surprise..By Wednesday ,I had figured out what happened..

Swaggie said...

Loved it...Great Story man!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Classic Kevin...With Sissy coming to the rescue at the end! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE SKY!