Friday, January 18, 2019

The Most Fortunate



Ben Pena said to Sofia..

''What witness do you have for tomorrow?"
"I don't know...I need time to think of something or find someone...I was playing for time.."said Sofia.
"Guys..Guys enough...We are out of moves...I thank you for what you did...but this judge wants to ship me away..His mind is made up..No witness, No Testimony is going to move him..." said Luna..

"We are not out of moves..we got one more move..."said Ben..
''What is that?"asked Sofia.
'What is that?" asked Luna.
"Marry Me?"said Ben Pena.
"What? Marry you? Are you loco papi? They are about to send me away...forever?"said Luna...
"No...if you're married to an American Citizen they can't right away...It buys us some time...but...but...I really want to marry you...I can't live without you....I'll do everything I can to keep you here and if they take you away...I'll go with you!" said Ben Pena..
"You are serious aren't you?" said Luna incredulously....Smiling from ear to ear...
''He's right and it will buy us some time....We have time to get a blood test and make it to the Justice of the peace... There is a 24 hour waiting period after you get the license...Tomorrow is Tuesday...You guys can be married in a Church even...before we have our hearing."said Sofia..
"Luna Baby, I love you, will you marry me?" asked Ben...
"I never imagined my proposal being like this...but it is what it is as you Americans say....Alright...I will marry you...I will be honored to be your wife.."said Luna...
Sofia called Kahlil...
Kahlil answered the phone...
"Mamasita...You still in court?" he asked...
"I'm leaving now...Tell Bee Bee and the others we are going to a wedding tomorrow..."said Sofia..

"So me and you are finally getting married huh?It's about time.."said Kahlil..
"In time Silly...Just tell them...Ben and Luna are getting married...For real tomorrow...Then call Olivia...I need her help.." said Sofia..

"I need you right now...in my bed.." whispered Kahlil...
Sofia laughed..."I'll be home soon papi.." she said..Then she looked at Ben and Luna
Who were kissing passionately.....
"Let's go get that license and blood test....Luna...You're staying with Bee Bee and Me tonight...Can't see your groom for some time until the wedding..Tomorrow...We'll meet you two at the church.."said Sofia.
"Okay...and thank you Sofia..."said Ben Pena.. a tear rolling down his cheek...



II-
TUESDAY MORNING! 8:00 am...

We were cutting it short....Olivia and Bee Bee


 were able to contact their pastor, Reverend Dr. Struthers and get him to agree to perform a wedding ceremony in his church...It was odd for a Tuesday Morning.....Odd indeed..


Gary and I took Ben to get the wedding bands..
all this on a Monday evening...talk about cutting it short..


The next morning at church, Olivia,Beverly,Nelson and I along with Josie, Paris, Alfreda and Rockland Cambridge  all stood in the church as Pastor Struthers walked in....

 "I love weddings...Last one I was at was yours baby girl.."said Olivia to Beverly...
 "No, We were at Zo and Lem's remember?"laughed Beverly...."But this is one for the books...A Tuesday Morning Wedding.."she said..


 "That's right...Lem and Zoey....I nearly forgot..But this..This right here? This is for the books.."laughed Olivia...
 "Yeah, You aint never lied..A Tuesday Morning Wedding.."laughed Nelson..
 "What I'm amazed at is that Struthers agreed to do it.."I said.
 "Liv and Bev have done some legal work for the church pro bono...He kind of owes them a favor.."said Josie..
 "When I need a favor...I know who to call..Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West..."laughed Paris...
 Both Olivia and Beverly laughed..
"I do enough favors for you Paris.."laughed Beverly, who always got up in the middle of the night and let him in ,when Josie spent the night with She and Nelson.
 "Wow!  This is soooooo beautiful."gushed Alfreda...
"After it's over...Why don't we go back to your place and pretend we are married.."whispered Rockland to Alfreda..
"You can't possibly be horny after what we did last night.....Then again...I forget who I'm talking about.."said Alfreda, smiling....She still couldn't believe the hold she had on Rockland Cambridge, a man 14 years her junior who she met in Therapy..

Bee Bee and Keith came in...Holding hands and smiling at each other sheepishly...
 "Heyyy Everybody..."said Bee Bee..
"Hey folks...All I can say is wow!" laughed Keith Jones...
"This is something else...I just hope it works..."said Khalil..
"He really loves her...This is more than just a legal ploy...but I must admit..It is a good one "said Yvette, who walked in with Gary...
 "Hello Folks."he said cooly...

It was the first time she and Gary and Rockland and Alfreda had been in the same venue together...
Ms. Jade walked in behind them....
All of us guys there and Ben didn't have a best man...He had forgot to ask anyone....


Luna came in with Sofia as her maid of honor....

It was a small crowd....15 people...15 witnesses....

Reverend Struthers performed the shortest wedding ceremony possible....and pronounced the couple ,Man and Wife....
We bought them a nice One Tier Wedding Cake and we all celebrated  with Cake afterwords...
Olivia whispered to Sofia...

"Everything is set baby girl....What time is your hearing?"
"11:30 Ms. Olivia.."said Sofia...
Olivia looked at her watch...

"It's 10:00 am.... I hate to rush this...They just got married..but you guys better get to court..." she said.

"You're right...Let me get them..."said Sofia..who hugged Olivia...

"Thank you...Thank you for everything.." she said..

"We are all family baby girl..Now get to court.."said Olivia..

III-
Sofia, Ben and Luna arrived in court at 11:35 am....Judge Stevens was not happy..
"You're late...I don't tolerate lateness Attorney....Now you said you have another witness...."said Judge Stevens..
Just then, Immigration Attorney Byron Conway appeared in court...

"Byron Conway, Immigration Attorney sir....I have a cease and desist order  signed by Federal Judge Wilkins from the 8th Circuit court...Ms. Vasquez has been granted Political Asylum for three years...And in that time...We will be working on getting her full citizenship legally..." he said..

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? Let me see that!" said an angry Judge Stevens...who was looking forth to deporting Luna...

"It's  all there in writing....Plus...She's recently married...She wouldn't be leaving anyway..."said Attorney Conway...

"MARRIED?" he remarked..
"Ms. Vasquez and I were married this morning...She is now Mrs. Pena..Here is our marriage license"said Ben Pena, smiling..
"You Liberals...You use every underhanded trick in the book.....Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.. "Court adjourned...Get out of my gotdamn court...All of you.." he snarled..
"Gee...He doesn't hide how he really feels does he?" joked a smiling Sofia..
"He's a dying breed...His kind is slowly leaving the scene...Don't worry about him...."said Byron ,who looked at Ben and Luna..

"Congratulations...Mr. and Mrs. Pena.."he said..
 "No more playing house...Now I am your wifey..."said Luna..
"I couldn't be happier.."said Ben..
Bridget Jones...Who owned two lingerie stores walked over to Luna...

"Luna..My name is Bridget Jones...I own Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman....This is a gift from Olivia ,Beverly, Yvette and Bee Bee Evans..



she said and passed Luna two boxes...
"It's Lingerie and a Panty and Bra set for your wedding night..." she said..

Luna cried profusely...

"You all have been soooo nice to me...Thank you soooo much.." she gushed...




IV-
 WEDNESDAY MORNING!

The Next Morning...We were all on the train, headed to Harrisburg to argue our case....

Ben and Luna spent their first night as Husband and Wife in a Hotel in downtown Philly...Unfortunately, they didn't get to lie in bed on the next morning like a normal couple...They had to be at the train station...


 They were now at the doors of the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court....
Yvette Jones looked at her old friend, Olivia..

"Look at us girlfriend...We never imagined this when we were in law school...You and I arguing before the State Supreme court..." she said..

 "Sure didn't Vettie...But I'm so glad  You and I are here together..Sharing this honor..  Well here we are...The State Capital...Arguing a case before the State Supreme Court..."said Olivia..
 ''WOWWWW This is major.." gushed Beverly.
 "Being with you girls have taken me many places...I expect the U.S. Supreme Court  next." I laughed..
 "Man,look at this..."said Nelson..
 "Boyyyyy no other para legal gets this kind of education."said Josie.
 "No they don't baby girl...I envy you this experience..."said Yvette..

''So do I." said Olivia ,smiling at Josie...She was happy for her niece, Beverly and Nelson too!...She had mentored both of them...but she hadn't prepared them for this...Hell, she wasn't prepared for this..
 Keith Jones, who had been here before was not in awe....He was anxious to face these guys again..
 Bee Bee could sense his anxiousness...She held his hand...She rubbed his hands softly and kissed him on his cheek..

"Here we go baby...together!" she said.. He smiled at her..
 Kahlil just looked on in awe...
 Sofia felt like Keith Jones..She was not in awe...She wanted another shot at these supremes as much as he did..

She walked with pride as she entered the halls and the courtroom with her friends..All great attorneys and all prepared to give these supremes what for..
Ms. Jade just looked on in awe...
Ben Pena held his wife, Luna's hand

 and marched into the halls with the rest...  He was like a boxer, waiting for a fight...
The arguments lasted two days...

The first day we argued the merits of the entire law in the first place and the second day, we presented our "Face" cases... Three cases in which justice was subverted ..Three young people who had unfair sentences...

The Court justices voted and sided 4-2 to overturn the Law of Parties...It was no longer law in Pennsylvania...

They voted unanimously to drop the murder charge and robbery charges off of the sentences of our three face cases...Which got two of them released with time served immediately and made the third person elligable for parole... Which was granted , with a release date...

Also, They dropped the murder of the policeman from the late Vincent Olipedo's file and held that by law, he was legally innocent of that...Unfortunately...that was too little , too late..He had been executed a month earlier..

 Sofia hugged Keith Jones..

"We won papi..We won!"she said..
He smiled..

"Yeah...a little too late for Vincent, but I'm happy for the three people we did help..." he said...
Bee Bee smiled..

"I love it...I'm happiest for you two.." she said, Kissing them both..

"Look at us...Aren't we the most fortunate..??"said Kahlil...
"You most certainly are...You too Josie.."said Yvette..
Josie gushed...
 "This calls for a celebration...Is there a good bar around here?" asked Olivia..
 "Yeah" said Beverly...
 "Keith, you and Sofia were here..Where did you go?" I asked.
"Yeah, although ,I imagine you guys weren't interested in drinking much last time..huh?" said Nelson..
"No we didn't..but my pops told me of a good place...I'll lead the way..."said Keith..
"Where is Ben and Luna?" asked Sofia...

We looked around...Neither one of them were anywhere to be seen.
"I think we'll just have to party without them..."laughed Olivia slyly...
"Yeah....I imagine they're going to uh go somewhere and enjoy being married.."laughed Yvette.
"That gift we got Luna from Bridget will be much appreciated.." said Beverly...
"Ohhhh yeah..."laughed Bee Bee...

We found a local bar......

Olivia,and I, Beverly and Nelson and Josie found a huge booth....
 "I'm so glad this is over....I'm going to take a few days to just sit back and relax and enjoy my husband.." said Olivia.
 "And I'm going to enjoy you enjoying me.."I said, smiling as our drinks arrived.


 "We can sleep late Nelson..." said Beverly ,smiling devilishly...
"Yeah,sleep late.." he said and smiled raffishly...
 "I'm going to enjoy sleeping in my own bed for a change...I'm glad things will be back to normal.."said Josie.

 Yvette, Keith,Bee Bee, Sofia ,Khalil and Jade found a booth right beside ours...

Another round of drinks arrived...

 "You guys have the next three days off...Get some rest.."laughed Yvette with tongue in cheek..She knew what they were going to be doing..
 "I'll be uh getting some rest.... In your apartment.." he whispered in Bee Bee's ear..
 Bee Bee laughed  and rubbed his hands softly....

"You like my bed don't you baby?" she asked, smiling...

"I do...It's softer than mine..."said Keith Jones..

 "Papi, why don't we go to your room and pretend we are married..?" joked Sofia..
 "That's the best idea I've heard in a week.."laughed Kahlil...
Jade just laughed...

The Mission was over...It was wildly successful...
Within a few hours  we were all on a train headed back to Philadelphia..
Ben and Luna did not make the trip with us...They were in a hotel room consumating their marriage.....I hoped we'd see them again...

They were really nice people.

EPILOUGE:

Luna and Ben were in a hotel in Harrisburg kissing in the middle of the floor ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....I can't believe we are married....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Luna moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can..." he moaned..

"We've been playing house for six months.." she cooed..

"Well now , no more play...ummmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned...




Soon they were on the bed and Ben was entering her slowly, gently..

"Ouuuuuuu, I've waited soooo long for this."he moaned..

"So have I papi!" she cooed..

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around his waste as he began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...Ben couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......The bed sunk under our combined weights and the headboard began to softly slam against the wall as the bed began to squeak.....

FIVE TO SIX HOURS seemingly evaporated and Ben was no where near close to stopping....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." Luna moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...Luna was moaning like a cat in heat and Ben was moaning himself...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another THREE HOURS slipped by and Ben watched Luna get the most peaceful, serene look on her face he ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing him so softly that he just came like a river.... By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...Luna was moaning like a cat in heat and he was moaning louder and louder...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and Ben watched her smile first as if she was going to laugh...Then burst into tears....Kissing him so softly that he just came like a river....again......and again....

 Luna smiled at Ben...He sat up, trying to catch his breath...he took a swig of cold water....She was kissing his  chest and his neck and licking his face...She clearly was not finished...She took the bottle from him and sat it down on the table..

 She eased herself down on Ben's still hard and engorged penis..and began to move up and down, slowly...

''Ummmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you are still so hard...Ouuuuuu!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Luna!" he sighed....

The bed was squeaking so loud...There is no way someone in the hallway didn't hear it...

 Luna gave Ben a wet sloppy kiss..


"Ummmmmmm papiiii!" she sighed..

 She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at Ben...he was losing his mind..It did not take him long to become re-engaged....He was hard,He  thought he might explode right then and there...

He lifted her up and began long stroking her...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Luna screamed...Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"Luna....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"Ben cried out!


"You like this papi?"she moaned...  "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, because I like it...Aye yi yiiiii.." she cooed..

 Luna was still trembling....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pappppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.." she cooed.

 You know I do..." Ben said as they continued making sweet love...

They crashed unto the bed and began going at it again, harder than before..


Another THREE or so hours went by...They both were enjoying themselves immensely.

"Luna...you're driving me crazy..."Ben  moaned...

She kept smiling...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuu papi..you feel sooooooooooo goooood....gracias!" she cooed..

 Again and again..Ben watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face he ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing him so softly that he just came like a river....Her body trembled....He was still cumming....

She was the best sex he had ever had...

FRIDAY MORNING, PHILADELPHIA PA
Jade Lee was having a cup of coffee
by herself or so she thought..
She saw the shadow behind her...
"Jade!" said ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy....
She didn't answer him or even acknowledge him...She continued to drink coffee..
"I heard you guys did well in Harrisburg...Got that law shot down and got a couple of clients off scott free...Good work...I uh stopped by your office...None of you guys were there...I guess everyone is off for the day huh?  I even stopped by Olivia and Beverly's office...Doors were locked...I guess they're closed for the day too!" he said.
"What do you want? Luna Vasquez has a court order granting her Political Asylum and she's married to Ben Pena, an American Citizen...So you can't touch her....And you KNOW  I'm not going to tell you where she is..So go away!"said Jade.
"Jade look...I'm just doing my job....Just doing my job....How bout you and I go somewhere, Have a few drinks...Go back to my place and kick back...huh,what do you say?" he asked.
"I drank enough last night...No more drinks for me...
That's why I'm drinking coffee..."she said as she finished her coffee..
"I'll pay for your coffee....You want breakfast?" he asked..

"No."she said as she got up..
"Where are you going?" he asked..
"Back to my apartment to lie down..."she said.
"I'd like to lie down with you..." he said..
"In your dreams." she said and got up and walked out....
Shawn kicked the table in anger...

"Heyyy knock it off!" said Sam Mother...

FOR SLC-



7 comments:

Sunflower said...

Very Fortunate to read this...Loved it!

Toni said...

Nicely done Keith!

Angie B. said...

Nice Job...Loved how you tied everything up!

Lisa said...

Everything tied up in a nice neat bow!~

Halo said...

Great story ..Loved it all!

Vanessa said...

Great Story..Nice way to end my week!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIEs!