Monday, January 28, 2019

Where Is Eddie?

Sepia's eyes just glistened in the night....We were both enjoying a great meal
and celebrating our wedding anniversary at Bottom Of C. restaurant and bar....
Dollar Bill had taken out a loan and through a contractor recomended by Sepia..had refashioned and redone the entire establishment...Some of his prices had went up too...
But No Matter...Ralph Scallion, his chef had prepared a delicious meal for us and was still doing top flight cooking...
And the wine we ordered with our meal was still top flight!
"Ohhh thank you baby for this wonderful meal, thank you for everything..."said Sepia, who was getting emotional...
''Hey..Hey..Hey...This is a celebration.....This is a happy occasion...9 years...We've been married for 9 years babes..." I said..
"Nine years ago, I was a college dropout and would have been living in my car if it hadn't been for you...."she said as she wiped her eyes...
''And look at us both now....Business Owners...You have two degrees...plus a real estate license...and we have a beautiful daughter....We've nearly arrived baby.." I said..
We kissed softly for a few minutes......
Then I poured wine with our dinner....
 "Mmmmmm this is some very good wine...Very potent wine too..It's making my head a little dizzy.."said Sepia,smiling devilishly...
I smiled raffishly....
"Are you trying to get me drunk?" asked Sepia...
"No..Nooooooo..."I said innocently...
"Because you know you don't ever have to" she said and then emphasized it...."You don't ever have to.." she said and stared at me ,directly in my eyes and then cracked up laughing..
"You know what I think?  I think the lady is already drunk..."I laughed...
Sepia stared at me and laughed...
We began kissing passionately then...I ran my hands up her smooth legs and up her skirt....rubbing her hips and thighs...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed silently...
Then I stopped...
She looked at me and smiled...
We continued with our meal
and finished off the bottle of wine..






II-
Ralph Scallion, the chef and a personal friend of mine walked by our table...

"Hi ya doin Morris's?" he said.. "I hope everything was to your liking.." he said..
''Oh Ralphie...The food was delish and that wine...Oh My god!"said Sepia..
"Ralph, this was incredible.."I said...  I passed him my credit card and the bill...

He smiled..

"Your money is no good here Kev, Sepia..besides...I might need a little favor..." he said..

"Favor? What kind of favor?" I asked..

"I have a friend, Eddie Vincent....He's a Sui Chef...I taught him everything he knows...Well respected....He's missing....It's been a month now!"said Ralph Scallion...

"He quit maybe?" I said..

"Nah Kev..He didn't quit...He aint like that...He loved it here..He loved cooking...I think he's in some kind of trouble..."said Ralph Scallion...

"Oh Myyy."said Sepia.. "I remember him...I came here with Bonita for lunch a few months ago and he was working.."she said..
"You got an address..A Phone number?" I asked.

"Yeah Kev...I'll bring it to ya....Me and Dollar Bill have called him...We've called his girl..we've stopped by his crib...Mail is just piling up.....Somethin's up...Would you just look into it for me?" asked Ralph Scallion..

"Sure Ralphie..I'll look into it.."I said..

"N-Not tonight of course but soon."said Ralph Scallion...

"Yes.."I said smiling..."Soon" I said..

III-
Sepia kicked her heels off as soon as we got home...

"Whoooooo,I couldn't wait to get out of those heels.." she said and laughed...

Our daughter was having a sleep over at Robert and Bonita's house...We were all alone..
I stared at Sepia....
We kissed passionately....

"Happy Anniversary husband..." she said..

"Happy Anniversary Wifey.." I said in between hot smouldering kisses...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin....We need to go upstairs so I can take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

I could smell the wine on her breath...

"Yesssss.."I agreed...

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...
I lifted up her dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband, let's get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as a stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....
The next morning...I poured two tumblers of coffee....
We had had quite a work out the night before.
 Sepia came downstairs...She had slipped on her dress from the night before...She put her arms around my neck..

"Best Wedding Anniversary Evvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrr..."she said and hugged me...
"Yes Lord..."I said...
"Oh you're so nasty...I was talking about the dinner and the wine..."said Sepia...
"I was talking about that too.."I lied..
"No you weren't.."laughed Sepia..
I pulled her to me and ran my hands up under her dress...

"No I wasn't.." I said and smiled at her....
"Got a case today?" she asked me...
"I do..."I said...
I lifted her skirt and ran my hands down into her panties and kissed her passionately.....

"I wouldn't mind a little more of last night's celebration...but I gotta get to work on this for Ralph." I said softly...

"Tonight....Part 2, if you're up for it.."said Sepia, smiling...

"I'm always up for it.." I said..

"I see.." she said and we both laughed..

IV-
I hated Missing Persons cases....

Especially when the person had been missing for more than a few days...9 times out of 10 that meant the person was dead...

I hated to be the one to give the person the bad news....

There were exceptions...I had found my friend, Lt. Sissy Van Buren's father,

Dutch Van Buren, The Saxophone Player, alive and well in Little Norway with a young girl who had just had his baby..
Sissy the daughter of an African-American Mother and a White Father,hadn't seen her father in years...

And I had found my friend, Insurance Investigator and Attorney, Bonnie Shay's Nephew alive,

on the run from a lone shark and the Russian Mob...

I had even found my friend, Trumpet player, Reed Nelson

Alive once when he had gone missing..

All of those cases had happy endings...But then there were most of the others...Those weren't so happy endings...
I called Lockpick Johnson and he met me at Eddie Vincent's house...Mail was piled up on his front steps...Mail going back to October..It was now January.  There were shut off notices from his cable and internet provider...The electric company, the gas company and the water department...Not a good sign...Not a good sign at all..

Lockpick Johnson got us inside..He bypassed the alarm and disabled the street cam...
We found the inside to be very neat....There were no dishes in the sink...The bed was made up with perfect hospital corners on the sheets....The Living room was immacculate...

"Look in the refrigerator Lock!" I said..

''Whoooooooooooooooooo" he said upon opening the refrigerator door.. The Milk and Orange Juice had spoiled...

The meat,poultry and seafood ... Practically all of it had spoiled.. It was three month old...A Seasoned Chef like Eddie Vincent would have never of let his food spoil like this...We closed the door...The smell of rotting food was terrible..

"Kev this guy aint been here in awhile...Look at his magazines...They're all the September editions.."said Lockpick Johnson..

"Yeah..It looks like that" I said..

I turned the light on, but it didn't come on...The electric was off..

Lockpick Johnson and I got our flashlights and went into his basement...

Nothing...Not a sign of anything...

"Let's check his garage..." I said..
His 2013 Porsche was in the garage...Keys in the drivers seat,along with his PA. Drivers License...Now this was odd...

I felt the car...It was cold to the touch....
I snapped a photo of everything with my phone...

We went upstairs , went through his personal effects...We found a statement with  12 cashed checks for $1500.00 going back a year....I snapped photos of that with my micro camera..

"He was paying somebody $1500.00 every month, going back a year..."I said.

"Blackmail...Maybe he stopped paying and he was bumped off..."said Lockpick Johnson..

"Nah, Juicemen don't do that...Not right away and from the looks of this book..It doesn't look like he missed a payment.."I said..

''Maybe he can't pay anymore and he took a powder.."said Lockpick..

"He might have.."I said..

"Let's get out of here..What's that there?" I asked..

"Newspaper clippings...They look like Newspaper reviews....Oh yeah they are...From a food critic..."said Lockpick..

I snapped photos of that too...

"Let's get out of here.." I said..

V-
We left and headed back to The headquarters of my very legitimate business....Morris Communications...
And my private investigative agency, Morris Investigations, housed in the sub-basement of the building...

It was here where I, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and five investigators with backgrounds in the intelligence community supported by a 30 man and woman administrative team kept files and did investigations...

When I started the agency Peeping Tom helped me purchase the most up to date Monitors and computers and spyware and crime fighting equipment that was the equal to and rival of most police forces and likewise agencies...

We kept files and data on all of our past cases...
It was here I was going to begin my investigation of Eddie Vincent...I wanted to know who he was and what happened to him....

I had a feeling of dread in my gut...A feeling that he was dead...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

Toni said...

How sweet, Kevin and Sepia have reached a milestone!

Angie B. said...

Has it been nine years? I guess it has...Kevin is your oldest running series and he and Sepia was Escapades first married couple.

Sunflower said...

Awwww Kevin and Sepia married for nine years....

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES! THOSE TWO ARE STILL SO HOT TOGETHER!

Yvonne Anderson said...

In the best marriages, The couples still are hot together!