Monday, January 7, 2019

Intrigued

I watched Olivia through the mirror in our room...
God, she was a sexy woman....
I was lucky to have her....I pinched myself everyday...I was a burned out Homicide Detective in New Orleans named Donnie Ray Alexander , who moonlighted as a Jazz Trumpet Player in the clubs after hours and she was a bored and lonely Attorney from Philly, who wandered into my little club during Essence Fest when our paths crossed.... I knew that night, I could never be without her...She didn't say, but I think she knew it too..,

It took me a year and a half...but I quit the force,got me a P.I. License and traveled to Philly where I found her....She was in the middle of starting her own practice...She would need a good investigator..
With her niece,Beverly West, also an Attorney...
 and Ms. Josie Boyd...Para legal

We started a very successful law firm...The rest is just history...
Olivia saw me ogling her in the mirror..

She smiled..

"Eyes back in sockets, Tongue back in mouth..." she said and laughed...
"Easier said than done.."I said just shaking my head..
"You like? No?" she asked..
"Lawdddd Liv, You know I do..." I said..
"My god Donnie Ray, you're sweating...It's January...Calm down..."said Olivia...
"Come on...Let's get out of here...before I can't.."I said..
 "Down boy....Come on silly!" she laughed as we walked downstairs....It was a Friday Night, end of a long week...

Olivia had just reeled off three major victories in court....We were going out to a new Sea food Restaurant and Bar I had heard about from Producer Meek Rollins...I had done some session work for him recently and he had "Pulled my coat to a new spot" as the Philly musicians said..


Our Office Manager , Alfreda Johnson was standing in the office entrance as we descended the stairs..

"WOWWW! LIVY YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I LOVE THAT DRESS.." she exclaimed..."Tall Dark and Southern, you always look immaculate...Where are you guys going tonight?" she asked..

"A new seafood restaurant and bar called  Charlie's"said Olivia..
"Ouuuuuu I've heard of that spot...They've been advertising a lot...I hope Ralph Scallion and Dollar Bill don't get run out of business..."laughed Alfreda..
"You seen my favorite niece and your favorite daughter?" joked Olivia ,asking about Beverly..
Her partner in the law firm...

Beverly and Josie had finished three cases of their own...
From what she told me..They were all boring civil cases...

Olivia had seen her niece and their Para legal in passing..headed to court in the morning...

It was like that sometimes...
"I heard her and her husssssssssssssssband come in a few hours ago...They might have gone back out..."said Alfreda..
Nelson had just finished up a big case himself...He had been three courtrooms down from Beverly and Josie..
Beverly had been sending him some very salacious texts during recess of her case..
Nelson was so turned on he could barely concentrate...
Likewise, Josie had been doing the same thing to her boyfriend, Paris..
He was so turned on..He showed up at court after the trial was over and drove Josie home...

Beverly and her husband,Nelson were up in their domicile
Kissing and making sweet love...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson, I love you soooo much, you just don't know.." she moaned in between hot smouldering kisses...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bev, you don't know how much I love youuuuuuu."Nelson moaned as she moved up and down on him, driving him crazy...

They had been in bed making sweet love since they'd gotten home...A good FOUR TO FIVE HOURS! with no sign of stopping anytime soon.
Olivia decided she'd call Beverly tomorrow...She peered over at a beautiful bouquet of roses..


"Ouuuuuuu those are beautiful...Who are those for..?" she asked..
"They came this morning for me.."said Alfreda sheepishly...
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..let me take three good guesses who they might be from.." I laughed..
"Yes, they are from Rockland...We had a rather uh pleasant night last night..."said Alfreda..
"Ohhhhh I bet you did.."I said and laughed...
Alfreda was blushing...

"Don't tease me Tall Dark and Southern.." she said and then laughed herself..
Rockland was walking up just then...

"Hello good people....Olivia, you look stunning.." he said..
"Thank you Rockland..."said Olivia..
"They are going to Charlie's..."said Alfreda...
"Ohhhhh the new spot...You're beating us by a night...I got us reservations for tomorrow night Freda."said Rockland...

"Oh My God! YOU DO??" said Alfreda, who was surprised...
"Good for you...We'll let you know how it was...."said Olivia..

"See you guys later.." I said..
"Have a good time.."said Alfreda...
Rockland looked around...

"It's quiet...Where is your daughter?" he asked..
''She and her husband are upstairs I think...They could be out...Why, do you want her for something?" asked Alfreda.
"No...I want her mama...."said Rockland...who closed the door once my car had pulled off with Olivia and dimmed the light..
He kissed Alfreda passionately...
"You are the sweetest, yet horniest man alive..." said Alfreda in between smoulderingly hot and slow kisses...
"Ummm,I can't help it...You get me that way....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."he moaned..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rocklandddddddd! First the flowers, now reservations at Charlies...You must want something.." moaned Alfreda...
''What do I always want?" he asked in between kisses..
"Ummmm."he moaned..
"Didn't I give you that last night?" asked Alfreda..
"Well I want some more.." he said in between kisses...
"Ouuuuuuuu, come on...Let's go to my place.." She cooed...



II-
Charlie's Seafood Restaurant and Bar was gorgeous...Very well lighted...

Olivia and I sat down and looked at the menu...
"Donnie Ray, I love this place...Thank you for bringing me here."said Olivia..
"You are quite welcome..."I said..
The waiter came and took our orders and a waitress took our drink orders..
Two Citris Martini's arrived...Olivia and Beverly had gotten me hooked on these also.....

So here we were,Olivia and I , enjoying a quiet night out alone.....Only we weren't alone...
Elwood Barnes, Olivia's first husband...was at the bar...He spied Olivia...unknown to either of us..
His eyes nearly shot out of his head..

"Myyyy goodness...Olivia looks stunning....I can't believe I let her get away....I was a fool...Donnie Ray is a lucky man..."he mused...still ogling her..
She spied him and put her head down..

"Oh No...I don't believe it.."she said..
"What's the matter baby?" I asked..
"Can we go anywhere without running into my ex-husband?" she said...
"Huh?" I said..

Elwood walked over to our table...He had a pretty young thing on his arm..
They both smiled..

"Olivia, Donnie Ray!! What a pleasent surprise.. Fancy meeting you here..."said Elwood..
"Yes...Fancy!" said Olivia who was personally tired of running into Elwood....On the train to New York, On the Plane from Boston....at brunch once and now at this restaurant...She joked that he was stalking her...

"I see more of him now than I did when we were married."she said..

"This is my lady love, Attorney Alexandria Miller.."he said..  "Alex, this is my ex-wife, Esteemed Attorney,Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander....Not only is he her firm's investigator, but an established musician.."said Elwood almost with pride..
"I know..I've seen him play in Josie's a few times I was there without you and who doesn't know Olivia Bennett-Alexander?  Pleased to finally meet you."said Alex..

"Pleased to meet you too."said Olivia..
"Well, our table is ready....Enjoy, you two.." said Elwood..
"The same to you...Nice meeting you Ms. Miller.."I said..
"Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.."said Alex Miller as they walked to their table..

After they were gone...Olivia said to me..

"She seems nice...That poor girl, She has no idea who she's dealing with...I wonder if she's found any panties or bras in his car yet OR HERS?" mused Olivia..
"Come on Liv, a man can change...Elwood looks like he's settled down.."I said..

"Do you remember Boston? He slept with his second wife the entire time we were there..and that was just a few weeks ago."said Olivia..
"Well eh errrrr..." I said.
"Uh Huh...There is no defense for him....Besides...I'm the Defense Attorney in this marriage.."she said and smiled at me..
"Well counselor...I have no defense for what I want to do to you...I want to unzip that dress off of you and-" before I could get that thought out..We were interrupted a second time.....
"I couldn't help but notice....You are Olivia Bennett-Alexander....aren't you?" said a white man with a round face...

Olivia smiled..

"Most days I am...Tonight I'd like to be someone else.." she said and smiled..
I smiled too!

"Don't mind her..."I said with a smile..
"I'm sorry...I know you are out dining....I won't take too much of your time...I am Dr. Charles Oakley...I am uh Alfreda Johnson's therapist...I know who you are because she talks about you and her daughter quite a bit...She loves you both and is very proud of your accomplishments...You have employed her recently....This and her romance with my other patient, Rockland Cambridge has done wonders for her...He uh still needs a little fine tuning, but uh that's a conversation for another day..I'll state why I'm here and I'll be gone by the time your food arrives.." he said.

"You Promise?" joked Olivia, smiling pleasantly...
Olivia and I were intrigued now... I smiled too!
Dr.Oakley smiled...He even laughed a little..."I have a patient, Vanessa Nelson, who is in a bit of trouble....She's been accused and arrested for the first degree murder of her brother...His body was found in her bedroom with a pair of sheers protruding from his neck....Blood was all over her and the floor, but no fingerprints or DNA was found on the sheers...and she can't remember a thing...She needs a good lawyer...I'll pay you and your niece handsomely to represent her.."said Dr. Oakley...
"You believe she is innocent.."said Olivia.

"Yes..I do..I've been treating her since she was 14....She's 34 now...There is one thing I should mention also...She's been diagnosed as having anti-social personality disorder...She's a sociopath..She has no empathy, no feelings for anyone other than herself..but she didn't do this..regardless of how bad it may look..I know she didn't do this!"said Dr. Oakley.... "I know her...I know what she's capable of and what she's not..She's not capable of this.."he said.
"You'd state your reputation on that doc?" I asked.

"I'll stop by your office on Monday....Just go with me to the women's prison and talk to her....Then make up your mind..." he said ignoring my question..
"Okay...Will do.." said Olivia..
"Sorry to interrupt your dinner..Pleased to meet you both!."he said and smiled and walked to his table...
Our food came...


We weren't interrupted anymore that night...
"Donnie Ray this food is delicious..."said Olivia..
"Yes it is.........So you're going to take this case?" I asked..
"I'm intrigued Donnie Ray....It sounds interesting...Defending a known sociopath...." said Olivia with a sexy and devilish smile..

III-
It was a nice night....
We drove home with the windows down.....
Our home was surprisingly quiet....Beverly and Nelson were probably fast asleep....
Olivia looked at me...

"Well, we are home...You've been ogling me and salivating over me all night...We are alone now..."she whispered..

"It's payoff time babe..."I whispered to her...
We began kissing passionately....

Olivia kissed me softly, gently.....

"I'm ready to pay you in full Mr. Alexander..." she said softly....

"Oh....welll alright..." I said...very aroused...

I took my suit jacket off and my shirt and tie and my trousers.....

Olivia just marveled at the way my boxers were standing out like a circus tent...

"My goodness Donnie Ray!!!....Wooooooooooooooo, you are blessed..." she said..

I unzippered her dress....She stepped out of it...She was wearing  a nude colored thong and matching nude colored bra-lette...

My mouth dropped open...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddd!" I gasped....

Olivia giggled...

 I slowly bent her over the kitchen sink and slid her panties down......I slowly and softly entered her from behind...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..." she cooed as I began to slowly thrust inside of her..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...." I moaned...

She was as usual very wet and very warm and smelling very nice....So soft that I was delirious...

Her head moved from side to side and she slammed the palms of her hands down...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! " she moaned...

Hard to believe, but THREE HOURS went by before she began to climax...crying and sweating at the same time...I didn't want to stop...She was shaking and crying like a little girl...

 She turned toward me and kissed me slower than before....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're still hard!" she said softly.....  "I'm not surprised the way you carried on about my dress.." she said..

"I'm so lucky to have you.."I said in between kisses..

"I knowww..Don't you ever forget it.." she whispered in between more kisses..and giggled some more..

She eased herself down on me as I sat down in a chair by the kitchen table...and began to slowly move up and down...As I moaned softly....She put her hand over my mouth and just moved up and down on me slowly....Smiling sweetly....

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrl." I moaned softly.....

"Donnie Ray, I love you sooo much!" she whispered softly as she continued to move up and down on me....

"I love you too baby!" I said silently...

Another THREE HOURS drifted by..I was feeling so good, I didn't want to cum....She had the most serene look on her face...tears just streamed down her cheeks....and she began to shake and tremble like crazy...She opened her mouth,but said nothing... and smiled and just kissed my shoulder softly...

 And before I knew what was happening,I was cumming like a gusher...harder than I expected...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mr. Alexander...." she moaned...

"Ouuuuu,somebody will sleep well tonight...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she said,

smiling...and hugging me...

I was sweating and breathing heavily...I lifted Olivia up...She laughed heartedly.....

I laid her across the bed....

She looked up at me and laughed...

She knew and I knew that I was too exhausted to do anymore...We just lie there, sweating and smiling at each other...

 Then I crawled on top of her...

"Oh Donnie Ray...You know you're tired....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Well maybe not.."she laughed as I slowly entered her again.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph, you're as hard as a brick...wooooooou" she gasped....

TWO AND A HALF HOURS drifted by....Olivia was so wet and so soft and warm, I couldn't help it...  I just had to have a little more...By the time we both climaxed...I was good and tired.....
It was nearly dawn....

"Ohhhh wowwww...ummmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..."she whispered...
Olivia fell asleep on my chest...I played in her hair a little bit before I drifted off to sleep.....


IV-
The next morning...I got up, showered and got dressed and put on some eggs and sausage..

I brewed a pot of coffee..
and set the table...
The smell of sausage wafted throughout our apartment...Olivia woke up...She looked at me and smiled..

"Ummmm that smells so good..I hope you made enough....I called Beverly and Nelson..They'll be up in a few minutes.."she said and yawned..
"Of course I did.."I said and smiled..I figured she'd call them!
Olivia smiled...She gave me a soft kiss...
and headed for the shower...

Beverly and Nelson came up.....


 "How was Charlie's?" asked Beverly...
"Does Ralph Scallion and Dollar Bill have anything to worry about?" asked Nelson,laughing..
"I'd say they do.. The food was great...a little bit higher than Bottom of the C. but still very good."I said.
Olivia joined us...
 We all had eggs this morning..
 and sausages
and hot steaming tumblers of coffee..  We had all worked up an appetite after last night...
"Elwood and his present girlfriend was there.."said Olivia..
"Oh My God...He's everywhere...New York City, Boston....We can't get rid of him..."said Beverly...
"But someone else was there...Dr. Charles Oakley.."said Olivia..
"Who is he?" asked Beverly...
"He's our newest client...As well as your mother's therapist..."I said..
"He in trouble?" asked Beverly...
"No..One of his patients is in trouble...accused of murdering her brother...She was found covered in blood in her bedroom...His blood....He has a pair of sheers protruding from his neck that were wiped clean of any fingerprints or DNA....and she has no memory what so ever of what happened..."said Olivia...
''WOW"said Nelson...
"It gets better.."I said..
"She has been diagnosed as a certified sociopath...."said Olivia..
"Are you serious?   And I thought Keith Jones and Sofia Garcia

  had an unsympathetic client a few weeks ago.."said Beverly.

They had unsuccessfully tried to keep a man from being executed , who had taken part in a stick up with a crew who helped him escape from prison, where he was already serving 99 years on a murder charge and a young rookie police officer had been slain...Even though he didn't pull the trigger, he was held equally responsible and try as they may...they were unsuccessful in keeping him from being executed...


 ''She might be a sociopath, but that doesn't mean she killed anybody.."said Olivia..
"Plus why would you wipe the murder weapon clean of fingerprints and DNA..and yet be found there smeared in the victim's blood unconscious??  Nooo, something looks staged and funny about that.."I said..
"So I suppose we are taking it or you wouldn't be talking about it....I'm in.."said Beverly...
"I want in to...This looks good.."said Nelson..

 "Nelson, when are you going to stop playing and just come to work for me and Bev?..You know you love us...You've loved us for years...."said Olivia..."Take your time...but alright...You're in..."said Olivia, who had to hire him as a consultant....
Nelson smiled and hugged Olivia and Beverly...he kissed them both on the cheek!
 "He loves us!"said Olivia..
"Oh I know he does.."said Beverly, giggling...
"Well Folks...Here we go..We got a wild one here.."I said..

In what would be the beginning of one of our strangest cases...


(TO BE CONTINUED)


10 comments:

Toni said...

This is a Wild one...

Angie B. said...

I'm buckled up and ready for this ride!

Sunflower said...

Violent and grisly crime, but an interesting case anyway..

Lisa said...

Interesting case...Alexandria finally surfaces and I see she's still with Elwood..The woman is a successful attorney...Why is she still with that crumb?

Halo said...

The woman is a successful attorney...I'm sure she has resources...Somewhere she can stay until she gets an apartment...Why is Alex still with Elwood? Oh yeah, this looks like a good case?

Vanessa said...

Defending a known sociopath?? WOWWWW! Looks good!

Brenda said...

Olivia and Bev Defending a known sociopath?? I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Rita said...

Glad to finally see Alex...Will she stay with Elwood or will she leave him?

Cheryl said...

I want to meet Liv and Bev's client...This looks good!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties....The love is hot in here!