Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Vanessa's Loft

Beverly pulled her car up to the corner....
"Donnie Ray, why are we parking a block away from the loft?" she asked..
"I don't want to telegraph to any busy body like Lt. Tragg, that we are here...This is an active crime scene..."I said..
"Ohhh right!" said Beverly as we got out and walked a block to the loft where our client ,Vanessa Nelson lived and where her brother was found brutally murdered...

We took our shoes off and put on latex booties....We then put on latex gloves and preceded to walk up the stairs into the loft...
I removed the crime scene tape...The door was locked...
"Shortcake, turn around...I don't want you to be a witness to what I'm about to do.."I said..
She is an Attorney and shouldn't be witness to any crime I'm committing...I thought to myself..
Beverly smiled and did as she was told...
I jimmied the lock and we entered the dwelling....

What we saw next was beyond horrifying...
"WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooU" shrieked Beverly.....

She had never in her life seen so much blood....Vanessa's brother had bled out and when his neck was punctured...there had been a lot of arterial spray...

Blood was everywhere...

I covered her eyes with my hand.....

"Shhhhhhhh it's okay..It's alright Shortcake!" I whispered...
I walked her into the bathroom and she kneeled over the toilet and vomited her guts out...

I flushed the toilet and took a dixie cup, filled it with warm water and gave it to her to run around in her mouth...

"Spit " I said as she spat the water out into the toilet...

I held her in my arms and rocked her back and forth...

"It's alright Shortcake...I was shocked too!" I said softly...
"You always look out for me and Auntay! I-I-I'm okay....I-I-I just wasn't expecting to see so much...so much blood.." she said..
"Me neither." I said...

I was a tough street wise ex-Homicide Detective and I had never seen a bloody scene like this in my entire career...

"You can go outside if you like...You don't have to stay in here..."I assured her..
"I can't leave you...If something happened to you...What could I say to Auntay?" she said and smiled..
I smiled... I took my phone and snapped several photos from the area...Every angle..

We looked around...
"Look D.R., Bleach!" she said. There was a half used bottle of bleach.

"The killer used this to wipe prints,blood and whatever off of the murder weapon." said Beverly.

   I took out some tape and lifted fingerprints from the bottle of bleach...

Beverly searched the trash can and found a bloody rag...

"Look!" she said..


"But he or she didn't wipe their prints off this bottle." I said.

I snapped several photos of the rag...It was bloody...

"Tragg should have gathered this up as evidence....The Bleach bottle too...How could he have missed this?" I asked..
"You forget who you are talking about."said Beverly...
I smiled..

She was right of course...

"Come on...Let's get out of here.." I said..
We slipped out and walked a block away and got in our car...
That part of our investigation was done...

II-
At home, Olivia and Josie sat pouring through law books and using the computer and it's 50 inch monitor,

looking for a precedent for the case they were working on now...
"We need women jurors...Young women...Young women who party..." said Nelson...

 The three of them sat around the conference table, drinking bottled water and discussing the case at hand..
"You do know the likely hood of getting twelve young women is not likely...."said Olivia..
"I know....but if we can get 7 we are golden..."said Nelson..
"Think 5....I'm just being realistic..."said Olivia...
"What about the other seven?"asked Josie..
"Maybe we can get three or four young men..Young men from that life style, who party and hang out...Who am I kidding? Do these types even vote?" mused Olivia..
"Awww Liv, have some faith in young people...We vote...We party too, but we vote!"said Josie..
Nelson laughed....
Olivia laughed...

She turned the news on...
Dr. Oakley was on the news, being interviewed...

"I was flabberghasted by Lieutenant Tragg's inflammatory comments about my client yesterday...We are still a country of laws...A person is assumed innocent until PROVEN guilty...Something he's failed to do with the last four of five people he's arrested.." he said.
His remarks were met with guffaws of laughter....

"Did you hire Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West


 or did they come to you?" asked a reporter...

"Lt. Tragg says they jump on every controversial case."said another reporter.
"Once again, Lt. Tragg should stick to police work and not comment on things he knows nothing about... For the record I went to Olivia myself....They didn't come running to me...He doesn't know what he's talking about...I know he made the arrest...But my client hasn't been brought to trial yet...Everything isn't as it seems...That's all fellows."said Dr. Oakley...
"Wait a minute Dr. Oakley, is it true she's a confirmed sociopath?" asked another reporter..
"That's all fellas..Good day.."said Dr. Oakley as he walked off..
Olivia smiled...

"Good for him...but I wish this case wasn't getting the media attention it is..." said Olivia..
"Lt. Tragg talks about us...He goes after , or makes every arrest the crime of the century...Willie Childs, now this..."said Nelson..
"I know ...Every single case doesn't have to have media attention.Willie Childs was a run of the mill murder case until he made it the second O.J. Simpson trial."said Josie, who had worked the Willie Childs murder case just weeks before.

Just then, Beverly and I walked in...
"Hey Guys..."I said..
"Auntay....I-I never saw so much blood in my life..."said Beverly....

I downloaded the photos I took into the computer.....I flashed them on our large monitor..
 "Oh My God!" said Olivia, looking at the photos...
"That's a lot of blood."said Josie..

My photos didn't capture the pure horror of being there, Seeing that...
I pulled Olivia to me...

"All of that blood was uh very shocking....I uh am going to need to some uh nurturing.."I said..
"Ohhhhh? Is that right?" said Olivia,giggling..
I kissed her softly....
Beverly sat on Nelson's lap...

"It was horrifying...All that blood..." she said...
"Well you're safe now..."said Nelson...
They kissed softly.....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh get a room.."said Alfreda, laughing...
Josie laughed too!
Olivia looked at her watch...

''We've put in a full day...Let's call it a day... See you tomorrow Josie."she said..
"See you guys...I'll give you a lift Ms. Alfreda..." said Josie..
"Thank you baby..."said Alfreda...who looked at the four of us, smiled and shook her head...

It was 4:50 pm...


 Nelson and Beverly were in the corner, kissing passionately...

Like two teenagers...

 Alfreda looked at them and smiled...

"My Son in Law sure loves my daughter.." she said and laughed...

"That goes both ways...It just took her longer to realize it."laughed Olivia..
''She gets that from her daddy.Good Night Loves.." laughed Alfreda..as she and Josie left..

"That's sooo true...Good Night Freda." laughed Olivia
 "Took you a long time to realize you loved me too!" I laughed..
"Welllll I had to be sure...You were so smooth...."laughed Olivia, taking my arm...

Olivia and I walked up the stairs to our domicile..I put my arms around her and kissed her in the doorway..
We still didn't have a strategy and there was much we didn't know...
"Hazel did a urinalysis of Vanessa ,shortly after she was taken into custody....The results should be in soon...and we found a half drank glass of Lambrusco in Aqua Bar at the table She and her brother's friend were sitting at...Hazel's lab is examining that..."said Olivia in between hot, slow  smouldering kisses....
"Good...I lifted some prints off of a bleach bottle..and we found a bloody rag in the trash can..."I said..
"Lieutenant Tragg didn't find any of this?" asked Olivia..
"You forget who you're talking about." I said.
"You're right..."laughed Olivia...
We began kissing again....Olivia put her key in the door and we stumbled in, laughing and giggling...

"Let me get my key in the door...Oh My goodness.." laughed Olivia..

I couldn't wait to get her inside... Once inside...I slipped Olivia's Black turtleneck off....She was wearing a Black sheer bra.....I unzippered her black mini skirt..She was wearing Black sheer bikini panties...And she in turn unbuttoned my shirt and helped me out of my trousers and shoes...


I  lifted Olivia's petite little body up and entered her slowly and softly...I loved her soft skin, her baby like smell....her kissable lips..I savored every moment like a diner savors a fine meal...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyyy...yesssssssssssss..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Thank you baby..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I needed this..."she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Olivia..I needed youuuuuu..." he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..You can always have me....as much as you wannnntttt..."she moaned...

I  kept her lifted up like that,long stroking her for close to TWO To THREE HOURS....I could tell I had brought her to orgasm at least twice..I was so excited , and aroused ... I was near collapse...

 Olivia felt so good, I couldn't stop...Moving up and down. for another TWO HOURS and coming again and again...both of us....

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh ..OH MY GOD HUSBAND...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia Marissa Bennett, I love you girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..."I moaned softly...

"WOW!  You called me by my whole name again!!...You really do love me...I love you toooooooooooooooooooo..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..and laughed...

  I was curling her toes and good...but she was also curling my toes....

 I laid her across the bed and stared deeply into her eyes ..She was a little frightened...I must have  looked like a wild man...

She had thought I would have came by now..but I didn't know what a quickie was..Not when it came to her...

Our Memory foam bed didn't squeak or make the loud noises our old bed did....

But the moans of serious lovemaking could be heard....We both were glad we didn't have any house guests..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Olivia...Olivia ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."I cried out!

"Sock it to me Donnie Ray...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she screamed..

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"I said..

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"Olivia asked..




 She grabbed me, put her arms around my neck and hopped up on me.....I lifted her up and entered her again.....

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is sooo good girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Donnie Ray..ouuuuuu.Donnie Ray Alexander....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh Olivia, Olivia,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

Came the sounds from the window....People walking by smiled sheepishly...




It would be another FOUR TO FIVE HOURS, before I would finally climax and Olivia would have climaxed another two times herself by then...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..DONNIE RAY!"Olivia yelled. "I DO!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!" I moaned...
 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HUSBAND, you're making me comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

''HANG on baby...I'm coming tooo...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU..UMMMMMMMMMMM!"I yelled.

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she screamed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lawddddddd!"I moaned..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was, that was amazing..as always!" she said...Her entire body was trembling...Her left leg was shaking...She felt chills...

 Olivia lie in between my legs, catching her breath..I played in her hair for awhile...

"Woww!" was all she would say.....
Downstairs in our conference room...

Nelson and Beverly had never stopped kissing....It was late..The Office was locked up...Josie and Alfreda were long gone and they knew Olivia and I were upstairs in the throes of passion...

Nelson had relieved Beverly of her dress and she had relieved him of his trousers...
She was moving slowly up and down on him and driving him crazy in a chair by the corner....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmph..."he moaned..

"ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband....you like that.." Beverly cooed..

"You know I doooooo, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"I like it too.." she whispered...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlllll"was all he could managed...As she rode him for  FOUR TO FIVE HOURS!!
and kissed him until he came like a gusher....


She was already trembling and sweating and crying like a little girl by the time she began to come...

They gathered their clothes finally and went up to their domicile..
Where they had just as peaceful a sleep
As Olivia and I were having above them.
The night was still young



III-

 Back at the Crime Scene...Lt. Tragg and a uniform officer
discover the crime scene tape down..
 "Somebody has been in here...." said Lt. Tragg..

"The door is locked.."said the Officer..

"Doesn't matter..This scene has been compromised.." he said.. He drew his service revolver...

"Stand back..." he said..

He went to kick the door in....but it was oak and he sprained his ankle and fell down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...

The Uniformed officer shook his head, He tried not to laugh....

"You're the case detective sir...Don't you have the key?" he asked as Lt. Tragg got to his feet and limped ..
"Y-Yes...Yes...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned...

He limped in..Gun drawn...But he found no one inside...

He walked past the bottle of bleach....He peered at the bloody rag in the trash can.....

"Hmmph.." he said..

He went in the bathroom...He walked out..

"Everything is as it has been...but....I know somebody has been in here..." he said..

He looked around...

"Come on, let's get out of here.." he said..

IV-
A few days later at a bail hearing for Vanessa Nelson.





Olivia, Beverly, Vannessa,Nelson ,Josie and I walked in the courtroom...
Dr. Oakley was behind us...

We sat down....To our surprise...The Judge was an old friend...Judge Turner Freeman..
A good judge, who known to a very select few was a cross dresser ...


The ADA, a man named Miles Ellis was someone I hadn't seen before...but Olivia and Beverly noticed him...
"Auntay...That's the cute guy that went up against Yvette and Bee Bee...



The one who threw the temper tantrum when he lost to them in the Willie Childs murder case a few weeks back.." said Beverly...
"Oh yeah...Miles Ellis....He used to be Yvette's supervisor at one time..."said Olivia...
"That must have been fun."said Beverly...
"I'll say.."laughed Olivia...
ADA Miles Ellis looked at Olivia and Beverly and Josie..

"So that's Auntie and Niecey as they are called..Lawd...Olivia is one sexy woman.. He mused, Looking her up and down...practically salivating...
Her niece, Beverly aint bad either...Myyyyy goodness, he mused, also looking her up and down...Those two aren't that far apart in age...They look like they could be sisters...Something Olivia and Beverly heard all of the time..
and neither is that other one with them.." he thought, getting an instant erection just looking at Josie..
Funny...I've seen her somewhere before...I just can't put my finger on it..He mused..

Then he saw Nelson and I..He had done his homework though...
 He knew Nelson East, consulting Attorney
was married to Beverly West-East...

And he knew I was the investigator and I was married to Olivia..

"Lucky guys" he thought..
He presented opening arguments as to why Vanessa shouldn't be granted bail...

He presented her psych record , which showed she had anti-social personality disorder...He then showed the crime scene photos...

He was a very eloquent speaker...A very good storyteller...He kept the audience captivated....

The Grand Jury gasped...

Olivia and Beverly argued that she had no criminal record whatsoever... "Not even a ticket for jay walking."and that this was her first known offense...  That she was not a flight risk and there fore should not be denied bail...
Dr. Charles Oakley said that he would be personally responsible for her...
Miles argued brilliantly ,while showing the gruesome crime scene photos that anyone capable of this kind of butchery should not be allowed on the street and he dramatically stated that blood would be on the hands of the Judge if he granted her bail..
Olivia argued that this was only a bail hearing and that counselor should not be trying to try the case now...

The Judge agreed!
Beverly said that just because she had been diagnosed as being a sociopath ,did not mean she was a criminal,only that she lacked empathy or feelings...She argued brilliantly that Vanessa should not be stereotyped with TV and Movie murderers...
Nelson argued that Vanessa by law is assumed innocent....and therefore with no prior record should not be denied bail...
Judge Freeman  said that while he did indeed have reservations about allowing someone back on the streets who may have committed a grisly crime of this sort...He had to be fair...and posted her bail at
$50,000.00

First round-Olivia, Beverly and Nelson.

Dr. Oakley posted $5000.00...and Vanessa was released in his custody...
She hugged Olivia, Beverly,Nelson and Josie..

"Thank You...Thank You for getting me out of there.." she gushed..
This time I said...

"Enough...The cameras aren't on you..."
She straightened up...

"Oh....Well I am sincere about being glad to be out of that jail.." she said, smiling...
Beverly, who had once championed her, now had a look of complete fear on her face.
Vanessa saw how Beverly looked at her and for a minute had a look of genuine regret on her face...She actually liked Beverly...and didn't want to disappoint her..
"Where are you going to stay?" asked Olivia.
"I'm putting her up in one of my rental properties.."said Dr. Oakley..
"That's good...and you know to keep a low profile..."I said.
"I know..." said Vanessa...
Judge Freeman whispered to Olivia...

"Nice pantyhose...You got them from Bridget's place...?" he asked.
"Victoria's Secret!" whispered Olivia..
"Ummmmmmmm..Nice...I'll have to stop over there..."said the judge..
Nelson heard part of the conversation and frowned and shook his head..

Beverly and Josie chuckled at Nelson's reaction...
Miles Ellis walked over to us..

"I suppose it was inevitable that I face the great Olivia and Beverly..."he said..

"We aren't all that...We are just two hard working girls from West Philly.."said Olivia..
Beverly smiled...
"Two hard working girls who are the most feared Defense Attorneys in the city...I know all about you two.....I would wish you good luck...but then, that would defeat my purpose wouldn't it?" he said and smiled raffishly...
Lt. Tragg was there and he wasn't happy....He walked up to Dr. Oakley...

"Nice Hit Job you did on me yesterday on the news Doc!.."

"Hit Job?...I told the truth....You should not comment on things you know nothing about...Just stick to police work.."said Dr. Oakley...
"Let me tell you something ya quack..I'm the Detective that broke the case...."said Lt. Tragg..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baloney, you arrested the girl after she had already called the police to the scene...Without much concrete evidence..just like you usually do...And here you've blown this thing up and turned it into a media sensation, taking my patient's right to a fair trial away from her....You shouldn't be commenting on this....If you want my opinion...you shouldn't even be investigating murders,considering the bang up job you've been doing...Willie Childs comes to mind...You need to be collecting change from parking meters..."said Dr. Oakland..
"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  YOUUUUUUUUUUU!" screamed Lt. Tragg who lunged at Dr. Oakley...

Several uniformed policemen got in between the two men..
Cameras were flashing and the media was having a field day...
Miles Ellis shook his head..

"Oh My God!" he said..
 "Looks like you've got your work cut out for you counselor..See you in court."said Olivia,laughing..
Beverly chuckled also...
"This would be a good time to get out of here ladies.."I said..
"This way."said Josie ,who had learned an alternative exit from the courtroom...
"How do you know about this exit?" asked Nelson,laughing..

"I have a friend...He's a para-legal also....We got pretty friendly.....NOT that friendly..He's gay...But he showed me this exit...."said Josie..
"Nice...Come on Vanessa, girls...Let's go.." I said.
 "Right behind you."said Vanessa..
 "Me too!  I'll remember this exit."said Olivia.
 "Me too!  As much as I've been in this courthouse..I'm surprised I didn't know about it."Said Beverly.
 "You knew about it ,didn't you Nelson?" asked Josie..
 "I did..I'd forgotten."said Nelson..
I watched as the crowd dispersed....Dr.Oakley walked out of the court..
He met us on the street...

"What an asshole, that Tragg!   Guys,Gals,Let's all go get something to eat...Your meals are on me..It's a nice place...It's called Charlies..."said Dr. Oakley..
"Donnie Ray and I were just there a few nights ago...You guys will love it.."said Olivia
"We know the way Dr. Oakley...We'll meet you there.."I said.

It was a good idea...We followed him in our SUV....

In the courthouse, Miles Ellis admonished Lt. Tragg..
"Look,you've got to cool it with these courthouse confrontations...You're turning this into a three ring circus..No more press conferences."said Miles Ellis..
"Hey He started with me."exclaimed Lt. Tragg...
Miles Ellis just shook his head..

He thought about Olivia and Beverly...Two sexy women...Two very capable attorneys...He looked forward to going up against them...

More than that...After losing to his former protoge, Yvette Jones...

He needed a win badly...He needed to win this case...
On the way to the restaurant with Dr. Oakley...We drove by that loft......
"That's her place...."I said..
"Can I sit this one out Donnie Ray? I just can't witness all of that blood..." asked Beverly...
"We are not going back in...We've seen all we need to see in there.." I said..

"Well thank God for that...I saw the photos...I get the general drift.."said Olivia, who was sitting next to me..
"Nice looking place, Nice neighborhood...A Murder is the last thing I'd suspect around here.."said Josie..
"Any given day, Any Given Place...Any Given Time.."said Nelson...
"I just have a feeling that something went on in that loft, Something that might wrap this whole thing up..." I said....I pondered a minute....then started the SUV..."Come on guys...let's go eat.."I said..
And we pulled off and put Vanessa's Loft in our rear view mirror....


(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES....Hot sex in the stairway and hot sex in the conference room after work...Ummph, Ummph, Ummmph!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Angie B. said...

Attorney Bae is back, YAYYYYY!

Toni said...

We are seeing a lot of Miles Ellis lately...I'm not complaining. LOL!

Halo said...

Miles Ellis is back again....We've sen Alex in this story also...Any chance the two of them will link up?

Lisa said...

@Halo-I doubt that...It has nothing to do with the direction of the story..

Sunflower said...

I like the scenes when Donnie Ray is with Beverly...He is as loving and protective of her as I imagine her Aunt is....

Vanessa said...

Now that Attorney Bae is involved in it...I'm even more excited about the direction of this story!

Rita said...

@Vanessa-Ditto on that thought! LOL!

Brenda said...

You guys crack me up with this "Attorney Bae" stuff!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Donnie Ray loves Olivia and Beverly so much....He left his home and traveled halfway across the country to be with Olivia...and he treats Beverly like she's his little sister...I love those scenes...

Brenda said...

They're his family...The only family he has in the area...He'd work for them for free, he loves them so much!