Saturday, March 13, 2021

Aida's New Love

ONE MONTH LATER-
 

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Aida, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Federal Agent Jerome Glenn

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Aida..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Jerome honey  please!!! I have neighbors and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are up here doin the nasty? I just moved here a month ago.." said Aida

"I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed...

''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I have to live here...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  You are driving me a little crazy tooo ,ouuuuuu" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Jerome....DADDDY! ...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to Aida, give it to AIDA strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...



Just a month ago, he had been a U.S. Marshall on trial for his life on a murder rap.....He had been through four torturous trials and finally acquitted , thanks to his brilliant attorneys.
Olivia Bennett-Alexander
Beverly West-East
Nelson East


  Josie  Boyd

and their stalwart investigator,

Donnie Ray Alexander , who like him was a former Homicide Detective... The five of them never gave up on his case, even after three deadlocked juries...They hung in there and got him acquitted in the fourth trial and since then, the real killer had been caught and was in custody...


He was in Aqua Bar drinking alone a few weeks later 

when he ran into Aida.  She was with Beverly, Josie, Bee Bee Evans and Sofia and their significant others, Nelson, Paris, Keith and Kahlil...










Aida was the only one who was by herself.. All of Beverly and Josie's female friends were lovely, and all taken...Bee Bee, Sofia...Married.. Even Josie who he had kind of crushed on during the trial had a boyfriend...But Aida....Aida with all that body..That flawless skin was the lone person in the group without a man...

He remembered seeing her during the trial with Olivia and Beverly and with the prosecutor, Todd Dellums

Who he despised...He thought that she was his girlfriend...Apparently not anymore he was told..

Aqua Bar was jumping that night and loud...



But Jerome and Aida hit it off...They danced a few times with everybody else..Then they talked the rest of the night, about their lives up until this point , their ambitions..He was planning to go to law school in a few months...and their interests...They both played Tennis and Racquetball... He had been in college too. He had pledged Kappa Alpha Psi and Aida was in Delta Sigma Theta like Beverly, Bee Bee and Sofia.. He teased Beverly , Bee Bee and Sofia that both Olivia and Yvette, their mentors..


were sisters of Alpha Kappa Alpha..

They laughed...

"Yeah and?  I'm gonna love my Auntay no matter what...And Ms. Yvette is like an Auntie to me too!"said Beverly...

"And we love Ms. Yvette to the moon and back!"said Bee Bee..
"Yes sirrrrrrrr!" chimed Sofia.


He had gotten to know the whole crew since his trial...

Aida had said she was sorry she hadn't invited him to her house warming, but she didn't really know him then...He had just been Liv and Bev's client.. He didn't go home with her that night.. But after a few more phone conversations and accompanying her to the Shopping Center and a movie, He did finally visit her new place.. Within a few weeks they were a couple and here they were now..tonight..

He helped her out of her clothes and  began to kiss her passionately...

"OUUUUUUUUU You don't know how long I've waited for this since the first night I met you in Aqua Bar." he moaned while kissing her and trying to slide her panties down..

She unzippered his trousers and felt his engorged erection..

"Ouuuuuuuuu, I can imagine you did.OUUUUUUU!!!.You are huge...What am I going to do with all this MYYYYYY MYYYYYY!MYYYYYYYY!! OUUUUUUUUU!!!" she said and giggled..

"AWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL THIS" he moaned...rubbing her butt....

"Jerome, you nasty.." she giggled.




Aida was shaking, trembling...as Jerome eased her panties down and she stepped out of them....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JEROME!!!!" she cooed..as he rubbed her butt..


He lifted her up and entered her slowly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.. She was soft, wet and inviting..He was losing his mind...

Guys loved to lift her up because she was so petite and long stroke her...She loved it...but she reminded herself , She'd better not put on any more pounds..



He bent her over the sink and took her doggie style..

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! OUUU LOOK AT YOU!!!" she moaned as he plowed into her..

After awhile , he lifted her up and took her to bed..


They made slow, sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS......

"Ouuuuuuuuu you're my mannnnnnn...you're my mannnnnnnnnn" she cooed in his ears...This was the second guy she had said this to after good sex...but Jerome seemed like a keeper...He wasn't demanding and uncompromising like Todd had been...He was an equally good lover, she mused.


II-
Todd had a good workout at the gym...Showered and shaved  and got dressed...

He walked to the florist and bought a bouquet of roses..


It had been a month since the disasterous Housewarming party...He hadn't called Aida and she hadn't called him...He knew she must be missing him terribly, he thought...

He was Famished.. He decided to head to Sam Mother's since it was nearby..



One of Sam Mother's waitresses put the roses in a vase with some water and he put them in the center of his table and placed his order..

Just then Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans-Jones and her husband, Keith walked in, holding hands..

''Heyyy Todd, ouuu those Roses are beautiful.." she said.
"What's up man?" said her husband, Keith Jones..

Bee Bee was the one who got away...The one he should have married..
"Good Morning Beatrice, Keith.." he said.

Not far behind them was Bee Bee's lifelong friend, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil..

He and Sofia had never gotten along, although he admired Sofia's sexy body and if he could have, would have slept with her in a heartbeat...but the two had always vied for Bee Bee's time..

"Good Morning..Good Morning...Ouuuuuuuu those flowers are beautiful.."said Sofia..

"What's goin on Todd?" said her husband, Kahlil...

"Hello Spanish, Kahlil  ....I uh bought these for uh Aida..It's been a little over a month since we broke up and I uh figured this would uh you know break the ice..I felt bad and I know she felt bad...She was too proud to call me and uh apologize..So I'm going to be the bigger person and bring these to her...I know she's probably all broken up..." he said.


Keith and Kahlil looked at each other , but didn't say anything.. They found a booth and sat down..

"He doesn't know!" Bee Bee whispered as they joined their husbands in the booth..
"No...Ouuuuuuuu I'd love to be there when he finds out... He's so full of himself..That sure would bust his bubble." said Sofia, laughing at the thought.

Todd ordered Fried Eggs

and scrapple..


He was just getting ready to begin to eat when he walked in...Lt. Arthur Tragg, back in Homicide after a three week stint on the Police Marine Boat, punishment for arresting him, U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums and fouling up a Federal Investigation.


Once again with a fresh haircut...A neatly tailored suit ,perfectly manicured nails and a nice fragrance...he was back on the streets..He couldn't help but rub it in to U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums.

''Welllll eating with the common folks today huh? Not eating at Big Fed's huge Dining room eh counselor.?"laughed Lt. Tragg...

Todd Dellums despised Lt. Tragg...He thought he was an incompetant boob who shouldn't be on the Police Force in any capacity....

He simply glared at him and continued to eat.
"Let me know when you need your life saved again and a murderer caught." he said needling him...
He had indeed saved Todd Dellums life and had caught a wanted federal fugitive who had murdered a federal agent , tampered with a juror in a federal case, (Dellums own case) and had murdered the juror.
"How was the Boat?  You didn't get seasick did you?" asked Todd.. taking a dig at Lt. Tragg..
Who had been on a boat,doing Marine duty for three weeks.

"AGHHHHHHHHHH!" said Lt. Tragg, who walked off and headed to the counter...

III-




This afternoon...


Aida and Jerome Glenn were the guests of her friends and his former attorneys, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West..for dinner..

The dinner was in Olivia and Donnie Ray's apartment..


They had steaks on the grill



Baked Potatoes in the oven...


Salad and wine..


''You guys just get comfortable, take a seat anywhere."said Donnie Ray..



As Olivia, Beverly and Nelson set the places..

The door bell rang...

"Come in...It's open." someone yelled..

It was Josie and Paris and Cousin Kayla and her husband, Ray...

"Heyyy Everybody.."said Josie.
"What's Happening?" said Paris..

''How are my two favorite cousins in the family, who keep me fed?" laughed Kayla..
"Just fine...You always were hungry, even when you were a little girl, come over our house and eat up all our cookies."joked Olivia, hugging Kayla.. "How are you baby?" she said.

"Heyyy Boo Boo!" said Beverly calling her cousin by her pet name and hugging her..
"Heyyy Bev." said Kayla..


"Hey Guys...Ms. Aida.. Jerome right?" said Ray...

"Yeah that's right."said Jerome..

"Hi Everybody..."said Aida..

 Alexa  was programmed with the right music for the occassion...


And a fine port to top the night off!

III-


Meanwhile at Aida's Condo..

Todd looked at his watch...It was a Saturday Night.. Where would she be?" he wondered..
It was 2:30 am in the morning..All of the Clubs were closing...Did she go away for the weekend?he wondered.

3:00 am... It was getting late...He was getting worried.. He called her...He hadn't called her in a month, since her housewarming party...Her phone went to voicemail..

4:00 am He left the flowers and a note by her door and went home.

Aida and Jerome had left Olivia and Beverly's home at a little after midnight...


They had gone to Penns Landing..for a walk..


"Dinner was sooooo nice... I used to live two doors down from Beverly...We are the same age...We used to play Jacks and make paper dolls...Her Aunt Olivia used to take me, Beverly and her cousin Kayla to the movies sometimes...We all go way back...Me and Kayla and Beverly went to Girls High together..but then I went to Fisk down south and later to Georgetown and They went to Temple and University of Penn." said Aida.

"You all wound up being Attorneys huh? Wow!" said Jerome..

"You're gonna be one too soon huh?" said  Aida..


"I did two years of Law School at Middleton after I left college, but had to drop out at the end of the second year...Family problems, money...I went to Quantico became a U.S. Marshall...I have a friend, a Detective on the Criminal Investigation Division, Philly P.D. Tony Hopkins

Same thing Happened to him....He was in law school for three years and had to drop out during his third year before he would have graduated.. He went to this program at Drexel , an excelerated program for people in his position and finished in a year and a half..
"Josie was in that program." said Aida

speaking of one of his former lawyers..


"I know, she told me and as it turns out, she and my detective friend...We call him "Hop" graduated together and passed the bar the same day....She told me about the program during the trial and I signed up for it..My job is paying my tuition.." said Jerome..

"Ouuu I am sooooo happy for you and you know I'll help you study for the bar once you graduate.."said Aida..


"Now How am I going to concentrate and study when I'm gonna be lookin at all that junk in your trunk ?" he said and laughed and pulled her to him, running his hands up her dress and squeezing her butt...

"Ouuuuuuuuu you are so nasty...." she giggled..
As they kissed passionately for about THIRTY FIVE MINUTES...


"I'd uh better get you home." he said.


"It's 5:00 am wouuuuuuuu... Stay over...I'll make you breakfast.." said Aida.


"Better yet...I'll take you to Jazz Brunch at Josie's..." said Jerome..

"Bet...I'll be too tired to cook anyway.." said Aida..

They both laughed and headed to his car ..


When they arrived at her condo she saw the


Flowers and a note..


"It's from the guy who was trying to put you away for life..Haven't heard from him in a month and he buys me flowers and writes this note-

"Hi Aida..I've been feeling as bad as I know you are...I came by this afternoon to see you..
Give me a call when you get this..- TD."


She checked her phone...

"He called me eight times...Four while we were at Liv and Bev's house for dinner...The last one was an hour ago.." she said.


"You gonna call him back?" asked Jerome..

"Nope!  I'm busy....With YOU!" she said..

They kissed passionately ,while she put her key in the door....They stumbled inside...Laughing and giggling...

IV-
Josie's Bar had Jazz Brunch twice a month, The second Sunday and the Last Sunday...It was Catered by Mabel Jenkin's Soul Food Restaurant..


Jerome and Aida made plates and sat down..


The Jazz Brunch was beautiful...
''Heyyy girlie..Hi Jerome..."said Jazzy...

"Why don't you guys join us???...We have a big enough  table.."said her husband Dabnis..

They had managed to get a huge table with Jessica ,her husband, Chip, Bee Bee, her husband, Keith, Kahlil and his wife ,Sofia and Ms. Jade and her boyfriend, Danny Ho..









We decided why not..

"This is sooooo nice..."said Aida.
"It is...I'd been locked up so long with that damn trial, I kept missing this..

A vocalist and a small quintet played softly as everyone ate...

U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums walked into Josie's...He saw Bee Bee and her husband at the table,but it was seeing Aida for the first time in a month that drew him to the table..

"Aida? Did you get my flowers?" he asked..

"I got them...They were nice...Thank you." she said and continued eating..
"That's it???....They were nice????....I asked you to give me a call when you got in...I waited for you until 4:00 AM this morning, Where were you anyway?" he asked.

"She was with me man, We had dinner at Olivia and Beverly's house and then we went down Penns Landing."said Jerome Glenn, who was itching for a showdown with Todd Dellums, the man who was trying to put him away for life for a murder he didn't commit..
Todd looked at him closely...

"Glenn?? U.S. Marshall Glenn?" he asked.


"Yeah, the man you prosecuted in four long trials...You had that Judge friend of yours deny me bail ,despite the fact that I am a decorated federal officer...You falsely had me declared a flight risk..I sat in jail for almost four months..You knew that someone else was involved..Donnie Ray came to you and told you, but you wanted to beat Olivia and Beverly so bad...You were enthused that you tied them up in three court cases...No one else had ever done that...Your ego and the thought of beating them became an obsession with you and you played with my life."said Jerome Glenn.
"I'm sorry man, I was just doin my job..."said Todd.
''Well, the flowers were nice..Thank You Todd...Now we are trying to have breakfast here."said Aida.
"Wait a minute..I gave you time to cool off...Time to apologize to me and time for you to decide to move in with me...I never heard from you, So I decided to be the bigger person...I came to you with flowers.."said Todd..
''Well, you got your answer..The Flowers were very nice...I told you thank you...I'm not moving in with any guy until I'm married and likewise...No guy is moving in with me.. and that's that!"said Aida.
''Do you know how many women, White and Black have wanted to move in with me? Would have killed to have the opportunity I gave you.?" said Todd...


"Well...that's my loss then huh?...Wowwww...You should go and find one of them..I'm sure there are many of them right in here."said Aida non-chalantly..


Bee Bee had heard the entire exchange and finally she could no longer hold back, she guffawed with laughter...
So did Sofia...
Jazzy couldn't believe his utter gall....To even say that with a straight face....

"Is this guy for real?" she said.

Jessica laughed..
"Gotta hand it to him, the guy has guts." whispered Chip to Dabnis
Dabnis smiled broadly...."This will be good.." he said..
"Aww mannn.."was all Kahlil said.
"I saw this coming."said Keith Jones.

''So that's it..huh?  You're dating him now huh? Just like that!" he said, ignoring the others.. 
"That's right..and I'm quite happy...Goodbye Todd..." said Aida and she turned her back and continued eating..


"Goodbye man....Enjoy your breakfast..."said Jerome Glenn..

Todd  didn't want to have a scene...He quietly turned and walked away...He made himself a plate and went to an empty table on the other side of the room and ate...


Soon he vanished amongst the Brunch dwellers..




He saw Bee Bee and her husband, Keith Jones kissing near the door as they were leaving..



He saw Aida and U.S. Marshall Glenn standing by the door kissing..

Him rubbing her butt, the way he used to do...It was killing him...
"I never knew he was that arrogant or so full of himself...He wasn't like that at first, but it gradually came out..Thank you for not being like that..."said Aida as they walked toward the parking lot..


"Never Baby.."said Jerome squeezing her tight.


No comments: