Thursday, March 11, 2021

Prolegomenon

It was the day before the fourth murder trial of our client, Federal Agent, Jerome Glenn began..

Jerome Glenn was accused of murdering federal agent Bobby McClinton... He was accused of having a romantic and sexual affair with the White Agent's Black wife...A claim which both the widow and he vigorously denied...

In fact , she was the one who came to us on his behalf and in secret...






She said that her husband was investigating something, something big and that he was killed to silence him...

We had been defending our latest client, Jerome Glenn, a federal agent accused of killing another federal agent over a domestic squabble..One was having an affair with the other's wife... He denied both having the affair with the dead agents wife and killing him...He claimed he was being framed...and from my investigation...I believed him..



We had brought a cold cut tray, Hard rolls, Mayo and Mustard and a Thermos full of coffee with us today...

We were spending the entire day with him....The day before his fourth trial began..

"Man, I am sooo glad you guys came up here...It's nice to get out of that cell, to see females....To have decent grub...It seems like you were sooo close.. Catching that rogue juror , tracing the money the phone calls..but somebody killed him.Tough break huh?" said Jerome Glenn..
"Don't be so sure...I know Todd Dellums is trying to put you in prison for life and he is somewhat of a prick! " I said.
"Donnie Ray!!!!! He's not that bad...He's just doing his job, Just like we are doing our job, don't say that!"said Olivia.
"Yeah Donnie Ray, he's not so bad."said Beverly...
"He's a Pretty Boy, all of the women love him...I view him as stubborn and uncompromising..Another  ADA or U.S. Attorney would have dropped the charges..but he's determined to continue with this.. He can't admit that maybe, just maybe, he might be wrong.. Anyway...despite all that...He is honest and a straight shooter....I gave him all of the information from my investigation...I believe he will get to the bottom of this." I said.
"McClinton was on to something...A White Supremacist within our ranks...Not just having beliefs , but supplying right wing militias with information, classified information... He was close to finding out..But in his last days...he felt like he was being watched..He called me ,told me to meet him at Dexter's , an old 

bust out bar as I told you...


When I got there , he was already dead...Shot to death and somebody hit me with a sap, knocked me out and I woke up with his service revolver in my hands, that's the truth..." he said.

"We have picked the most racially diverse jury possible and we are going to advance your story as broadly as possible...Thanks to Josie here. We have better predicates  based on surprisingly similar cases and we are prepared to challenge Mr. Dellums with the law this time..."said Olivia.

"The Fourth time is the charm..."said Josie as she made herself a sandwich..
"At any rate, we are going to get you out of here this time..We need you to think positive man.."said Nelson as he made sandwiches for him and Beverly...

"Awww thank you baby.."said Beverly.

II-


At the Federal Building a loud argument is going on..

"Look this is a very sensitive matter and that's the reason I'm taking over this investigation...I've explained that to you Lieutenant."said U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums..
"THIS IS MY MURDER INVESTIGATION!!!  I'VE TRACED SEVERAL PHONE CALLS AND BANK TRANSFERS COMING FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL'S OFFICE...NOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT OF MY WAY OR DO I HAVE TO ARREST YOU FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!" bellowed Lt. Tragg..
"ARE YOU MAD? I AM A U.S. ATTORNEY" bellowed Todd Dellums..

"I don't give a damn who you are Mister..This is my investigation...Now move it or lose it."said Lt. Tragg.

"Don't you dare move a step further.."said Todd Dellums..

"Hook him up boys...Read the counselor here his rights." said Lt. Tragg..

Several uniformed officers handcuffed  Todd Dellums..and read him his rights..


Lt. Tragg and his men stormed the Federal Building..

" Check all of these rooms men... WE HAVE A WARRANT!" said Lt. Tragg

As Philadelphia Police Tactical squads roamed the hallways and shocked Federal employees watched...

The office of the individual they were looking for was empty...


AN HOUR LATER-

U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums sat in the "Fishbowl" at Central Booking. That was the nickname the detectives gave the interrogation room. 

He refused coffee and a candy bar.. He was no common criminal. He was a U.S. Attorney. 

 He couldn't believe he was in a police interrogation room charged with "Obstruction of Justice." He was livid...

"Tragg, when I'm finished with you, you'll be assisting the crossing guards in front of Elementary schools." snarled Todd Dellums..

"Tell it to the Judge ,Dellums.."snarled Lt. Tragg. He felt good about bringing such a haughty young man down a few pegs... Despite us being pains in the ass who constantly thwarted him in court.. He actually liked Olivia and Beverly, Nelson ,Josie and me







 in a perverse way...Yvette and her group too...





minus investigator, Jade Lee..He didn't like her...

He realized that we were attorneys and that we were just doing our jobs. Plus Olivia and Yvette  humored him a lot and never outwardly bucked him... He wasn't smart enough to catch their sarcasm.

The Attorneys he truly hated were 
Dabnis Coley
Kayla's husband, Ray St. Jacques
and U.S. Attorney, Todd Dellums., Intelligent and Proud Black men who stood up to him, ridiculed him and proved time and time again they were smarter than him and let him know it.. He couldn't tolerate that..




AT THE FEDERAL HOLDING CENTER-


Olivia's phone rang...She listened and then busted out in laughter...

"Hey guys, you won't believe this...U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums was arrested!!! He's in jail."said Olivia, laughing so hard ,tears were flowing from her eyes..
"WHAT???" HOW?? WHO??? WHEN???" asked Beverly.
"IN JAIL??? WHAT HAPPENED?" asked Nelson..
"OH MY GOD!" said Josie..
"Who was that? What Happened?" I asked.

"Lt. Tragg took a tactical unit into the federal building to make an arrest...In the murder of our faithless juror.. Todd told him it was a "sensitive federal matter"...and that the FBI was going to take over the investigation...Words were said and Lt. Tragg arrested Todd, accused him of  Obstruction of Justice..He's down at Central Booking.."said Olivia..
"Did Tragg make any other arrests?" I asked.

"No...The suspect wasn't there.."said Olivia.

"Todd would never call us...and he's too proud to call Yvette and have Bee Bee see him in jail.."said Beverly ,laughing hysterically..






"Besides.. They're in court today....He couldn't call them if he wanted to.."said Nelson.
''Who would he call?"asked Josie.
"Who cares ? Just the thought of him locked up is enough to make my day... That and you guys being here." laughed Jerome..
"I hated Lt. Tragg being involved in this...The Suspect has now been alerted...Dellums would have handled this much better.." I said..





But Jerome, my wife, Olivia, Beverly, her husband, Nelson and Josie were enjoying this moment..
just thinking about proud, arrogant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums.

Sitting in "The Fishbowl" The Interrogation room at Central Booking, and laughing while making sandwiches and chowing down...




III-

SOME HOURS LATER-

''Once again Mr. Dellums, the department is very sorry that this happened.. You're free to go."said Captain Cantrell unhandcuffing Todd Dellums from the table and shaking his head in consternation..

Lt. Tragg had gone overboard..There was no cause to treat this man like this. Most murder suspects weren't handcuffed in the Fishbowl.. He always suspected that Lt. Tragg ,like his late father and his uncle had a twinge of racism in him.
"That's Okay Captain Cantrell..I'm not mad at you.." said Todd Dellums who looked glaringly at Lt. Tragg.

who smirked as Todd Dellums walked out of the "Fishbowl" 

Just then his phone rang..

"Oh let me get this...It's The Deputy Of Operations...Probably wants an update on the investigation...Heh heh heh." he laughed..

"Hello sir...What?  Oh that...Uh He attempted to impede an investigation sir... No it was not his investigation...It was my murder investigation...What is that sir.. Yes. I know he's a U.S. Attorney.. Yes he told me it was a sensitive matter, but they always say that when...No sir sirrr.. Yes..Sir Don't you think you're being a bit drastic? What? No I have not lost my mind sir...No sir...I am not questioning your authority sir... Sir, there is no need to use language like that... Yes sirrrrrrr sirrr... Three weeks???... Oh come on sir...Yes sir....No I don't wish to be terminated... No sir..I don't wish to be busted down to Sgt. Yes sir sirrrrrrrrrrr, I'm to report right away...Yes sir sirrrrrrrrr. I'll uh get undressed and report to the Captain Collins right away sir.. Yes sir sirrrrr... No I'm not crying sir.... Yes sir, sirrrrrrrr! "said Lt. Tragg.

He turned and walked away sullenly..

"Poor Artie...At one time he was a damn good detective....He won't be wearing those uh fancy suits for the next three weeks."said Lt. Tragg.
"Oh?" asked Todd Dellums..

"He's been ordered to the Marine Police Patrol..He'll be out on a boat for the next three weeks.. Apparently . Southern Regional District U.S. Attorney and Senator Bob Cobb both  called The Police Commissioner , who is no fan of Artie and she called the Deputy Of Operations, who called me..and as a result, Artie will be out on a boat on the river for a few weeks..."said Captain Eddie Cantrell..
Todd Dellums laughed heartedly at the thought of it...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA...Serves him right.. Thank you again Captain Cantrell." said  Todd Dellums , who shook his hand and left.


We were all at home..Back after spending a day with our client...


"We are going home, See you guys tomorrow."said our Office manager, Alfreda...
"Yes, uh I'll uh see you guys."said her boyfriend, a smiling Assistant District Attorney, who had taken the day off and spent it with Alfreda...

His suit was wrinkled and her lipstick was all over his collar..he was as happy as a clam though...

It was quite obvious what had been going on around here while we were up at the Federal Holding Center.

"You staying over Josie?" asked Beverly..
"Yeah, I'm calling Paris."said Josie.

"Tell him to Stop by Jake's, bring us some dogs... I'll pay him when he gets here....I have a good feeling about this time Liv."said Nelson..
"Me too Nelson..."said Olivia.

"Yeah I do too!  My friend at the police station told me.. Todd was released this afternoon and Lt. Tragg has been ordered to report to Marine Police duty....He's going to be on the boat for three weeks ." I said.




For the second time today...My wife, Olivia, her niece , Beverly, her husband, Nelson and Josie all exploded in raucous laughter..

With the thought of Lt. Tragg in Jeans and a slicker

guzzling a bottle of Jameson's Whisky..


and going out on that boat....




IV-

And at  Todd Dellums's Condo that night..


Aida was with him...

"Poooor Baby, you had quite a dayyyyy.." she said..


"I know...but you're going to make it better..." he said..


He lifted her sundress off of her and  began to kiss her passionately...

"OUUUUUUUUU You don't know how long I've waited for this since we were in Atlantic City." he moaned while kissing her and trying to slide her panties down..

She unzippered his trousers and felt his engorged erection..

"Ouuuuuuuuu, I can imagine.." she said and giggled..

"AWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...


Aida was shaking, trembling...as Todd eased her panties down and she stepped out of them....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TODDDD!" she cooed..as he rubbed her butt..


He lifted her up and entered her slowly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.. Once again she was soft, wet and inviting..He was losing his mind...



He bent her over the sink and took her doggie style..

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! " she moaned as he plowed into her..

After awhile , he lifted her up and took her to bed..


They made slow, sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS......

"Ouuuuuuuuu you're my mannnnnnn...you're my mannnnnnnnnn" she cooed in his ears...


They weren't the only ones having pre-trial sex...


We were home.


It was 9:30 pm...The streets were quiet..We were turning in early...




"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..


and watched her undress.



"I know you are..." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day we had..and the day we had in front of us..

"I wonder where Aida is." I asked..

Olivia played in my hair..

"She's not here and whereever she is.. She's not worried about us right now!" she said and slowly drifted off to sleep with me still lying between her legs..

Downstairs from us...



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...





Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Red lace bra and a matching Red lace thong...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSsss!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! ..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...




Josie and Paris, who were spending the night and were steaming up their windows..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Paris, you are sooooo nastyyyyyy!"moaned Josie as she rode him slowly and drove him mad with soft butter kisses.

"But you love it don't you? Don't youuu?" he said..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! YESSSSSSS!" she moaned...as they made love on the bedroom floor..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PARIS!!!!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! JOSIEEEE!" he moaned

as their bed squeaked out of control.

The only one not getting any tonight was Lt. Tragg, getting off Marine  Boat duty and walking along the pier towards his car..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES TO THE CEILING!

James Perkins said...

Lt. Tragg Back on that Boat again...LOL!

Angie B. said...

I thought Lt. Tragg was going to be fired after this stunt..I really did! LOL!

Sunflower said...

This title blew my mind...I had to look it up! Prelude synonym huh? LOL! Brilliant!

Toni said...

This story and the story you have running in Ventures is incredible!