Monday, March 1, 2021

You've Been A Badddd Girl


 A Rainy Day in the City....


Bee Bee and Kahlil were in Federal Court,nicknamed "BIG FED" awaiting the verdict in a case they were trying..


"Imagine us being back in this court for the second time huh  Kahlil?" said Bee Bee.

"I know...and just you and me..How about that?" said Kahlil..

Our client was on trial for Wire Fraud and Tax Evasion....It was a pretty weak case to begin with..We had taken over from one of our colleagues , who was pregnant and who had to go to the hospital, one week into the trial.. Bee Bee and Kahlil did an excellent job of playing catch up..And brought their case home..


The Federal Prosecutor was pretty tenacious, but he spent a great deal of time looking at Bee Bee's curves, her hips , her legs..her breasts , which was breaking his concentration..


The Judge asked for the verdict, which was handed to him by the bailiff... He looked shocked..Then he sighed..

''Alright, Read it!" he said..

"THE JURY IN THE MATTER OF U.S. VS. PETER MAKELY FINDS THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY ON THE CHARGE OF WIRE FRAUD....ON THE CHARGE OF TAX EVASION, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT , NOT GUILTY!"


"I don't believe this...Poll the Jury." said the Prosecutor..

The Jury was polled and all 12 said "NOT GUILTY!"

"I'll be damned..." he said and slammed his hands down on the table so hard, it frightened Bee Bee.

"I guess they don't lose too much around here huh?" she said.


"They don't...Not in Big Fed...And not to young attorneys like you two...You guys are rock stars...Thank you...I actually thought I was on my way to prison."laughed Peter Makely..

"Yeah ,well they all under-estimated us.."laughed Kahlil...

"Let's Grab some lunch Kahlil.." said Bee Bee..
"Yeah, Coming Petey?" asked Kahlil..

"Normally I would...but uh, I want to put as much distance between me and a courtroom as possible, So I'll take a raincheck on that...but thanks again guys."said Petey...

Kahlil and Bee Bee went upstairs to the Dining Hall...They peered out the window...The rain was coming down hard..


Across Town in District Court.. I, Attorney Keith Jones, awaited the verdict in a Murder case I was trying with Attorneys Sofia Garcia -Ahmed , Jessica Sanchez-Burrows, Chip Burrows and Josie Boyd.







I had put this team together...I missed not having my wife and my best friend working with us...But this was as fine a group of attorneys as I could have assembled..

We were defending a young Haitian Refugee named Allen Tousaint. accused of murdering a shopkeeper... It affected his quest for citizenship..He had been in the U.S. on a Student Visa for four years and a work visa for an additional three years...He had fathered a child and was engaged to be married..His entire future was riding on this verdict..


''Alright has the jury returned with a verdict?" asked Judge Conrad, a familliar figure in these courtroom proceedings."

"The Jury has your honor."said the Foreman..

Lt. Tragg, who had been the arresting officer leaned over and whispered to the ADA...

''You got this kid..You got it in the bag."" he said.
Assistant District Attorney, Abigail Sleet..who we hadn't seen her in close to a year had been the prosecutor. She smiled confidently.She felt as though she had put on a good prosecution..

The Baillif read the verdict..

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. ALLAIN TOUSSAINT.
COUNT ONE, CONSPIRACY TO COMITT MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, NOT GUILTY,COUNT TWO, USE OF AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME, NOT GUILTY AND THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE, MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, NOT GUILTY!"

"THE JURY WILL BE POLLED!" ADDED THE  BAILLIF.

The Jury was polled and they all said unanimously- "NOT GUILTY"
Allan Toussaint leaped for joy!

"THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!" he said..

He hugged Sofia, Jessica and Josie.




They were crying.....His fiance and his newborn baby was there ,along with his parents and her parents


He and his family were hugging Chip and myself also....
ADA Sleet was somewhat disappointed...She looked at Lt. Tragg, who she had struggled with the entire trial, keeping his wandering hands from up under her skirt and threatening to slap him twice was furious with him..His shoddy investigation had left many holes in the case...Holes that this team exploited..She turned and picked up her briefcase and walked out.
Lt. Tragg was furious...He stomped his foot and also exited...He looked around, but none of us was anywhere in sight..

The five us celebrated in the stylish courtroom cafeteria..

"I just got a text from Bee Bee...She and Kahlil won their case in Big Fed today." I said.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh I am so happy. Kahlil was a little worried they were in over their heads.." said Sofia.
"I knew we had this case in the bag...This is a great team." said Jessica.
"Josie, you certainly prepared us well with all of those predicates..."said Chip..
"It always helps when you're going up against a good prosecutor and she was good considering what she had to present."said Josie..,
Ms. Jade , who had been our investigator joined us...

"Hey Guys...Lt. Tragg is really on one right now.. Let's avoid Sam Mother's Diner and Curley's Bar tonight.." she said.

We all Laughed.

II-


Ms. Yvette was off today....She was at home, riding her husband, Gary Lockwood..

"Ummmmmmm, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garrrrry...Ohhhhhhhh." she moaned..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Vetttie..." moaned Gary...He was near delirium...Yvette was so wet, so soft, smelled so good and her kisses were butter soft...


She was looking at her text messages as she moved up and down and kissed Gary every other go around..

" Bee Bee and Kahlil won their federal case today.....I am so happy for them, they were so afraid they were going to lose and Keith and Sofia also got a not guilty verdict in their murder trial.. They had a good team, Jessie, Chip and Josie....I wasn't worried about them...They are coming along just fine.." said Yvette, who then put her phone on the night stand..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYY GOOODNESS GIRL, THIS DON'T MAKE NO SENSE..
YOU FEELING THIS GOOD!" moaned Gary...

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" cooed Yvette..

"UMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSS...YES LAWD!" said Gary..

Yvette giggled..

Now she began concentrating completely on Gary, riding him even slower...driving him mad....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyy!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTTTTIE!" he groaned in his low baritone ,which was turning her on more..

Her body was shaking...she was sweating, tears freely rolling down her face...She was having an intense orgasm....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWD!" she hollered... "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned...

"OH MY GOD!!! VETTTIE!" moaned Gary....."You've been a badddd badddd girrrrrl!" Gary moaned..
They began deep throat kissing.....

and soon they were missionary style , making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!
 A nice way to spend a rainy afternoon.

We all met at Mocha Joes for a Dinner of Burgers and fine coffee...Josie had gone home and Jessica and Chip had also gone home...Ms. Jade ,also chose to go home too.. The four of us..(We hadn't worked together as a unit in weeks) met for Burgers and Good Coffee like I said.



"It's so good being here with my baby." I said.
I put my arms around Bee Bee's waste and hugged her....She giggled like a teen aged school girl.I loved that I could make her giggle like that!
We Kissed passionately while waiting for our Burgers and Coffee...
"I missed you Mamasita.." said Kahlil...
"I missed you two Papi." said Sofia....
They kissed passionately also...

Some miles away an old adversary of ours, Former Assistant District Attorney, Billie Lawrence is taking a meeting with someone in Bayside at a popular bar.. A Man named Louis Gant.. A disbarred Attorney and known confidence man...


Blue Bar..


She pulled out an envelope..Containing $150K in hundreds...

"It's all there you bastard.." she said.  She was no longer an Assistant District Attorney, she now taught law at Middleton Law School in Bayside.


The man smiled..

"Now Now Ms. Lawrence...Calling me names will not help you...You were a celebrated Assistant District Attorney in Philadelphia for many years , putting many a felon away for bad behavior...and you now lead a very quiet life as a Law professor here in Bayside...What would your esteemed colleagues ,many of whom have been acclaimed Attorneys themselves, some who have tried cases against you think if they knew about YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR missy?" said the man...


She thought about it..

It was the last case she prosecuted..


The woman's name was Susan Hellman..She was an official at the Philadelphia Housing Authority...
Who was charged  by a court summons with allegedly possessing and accessing electronic devices used to intercept private conversations of housing authority employees in the main office.


DURING THE TRIAL

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DOUGLAS...DOUGLAS....OHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!" she moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU LITTLE MINX....UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH!" she cooed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.. I WANT MORE...MOREEEE!" he moaned.

"I figured you would , you horny devil.." she cooed.. 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DOUGLAS, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GOOD LAWWWWWWD!" she moaned.

They had been making sweet love for the last NINE TO TEN HOURS!  The Man, Douglas Heller.  seemed as if he never wanted to stop..

She realized they had to stop soon...She had a preliminary hearing this morning and she couldn't be late..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DOUG! DOUGGGGG!!!.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWOUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned....

She began riding him slow and kissing him slower and slower....She could feel his body beginning to twitch and tremble..

"YEAH...YEAH..YEAHHHHHH..YEAHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'M CUMMMIN HOME TO YA BABYYYYYY! I'M CUMMIN HOMEEEEEE !!!WOUUUUUUU!" he screamed as he began to cum like a  gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWDDD!" he moaned..
She cuddled up under him..Soon they both were sleeping peacefully..





Neither she or Doug Heller knew they were being photographed..

Douglas Heller was a businessman she had met shortly after the start of the trial...He had wined her and dined her and taken her to a play and a jazz concert..Sent flowers to her office everyday and soon wound up sharing a bed with her...

What she didn't know was that Doug Heller was actually Douglas Hellerman, the estranged husband of the woman she was prosecuting..

She didn't know....

Susan Hellerman was convicted and sentenced to 1-3 years in County Jail..She was free on bail and appealing her conviction..\


She began getting photos in the mail of their night together...She tried contacting Douglas Hellerman, who asked her not to contact him again...And now she has paid $150K o this man...This man who had been calling her and texting her to get the photos back and to keep  this from coming out...It could cause her to be censured by the Legal Ethics Board, even disbarred possibly...and the embarrassment would be monumental...

"Okay...I have given you the money...Now where are the negatives?" asked Billie


"Uh there has been a change in plans...I'm not handing over the negatives...I may need your services...
I have the son of a friend of mine ,who will be entering law school in the fall...An A here or an A there would be very monumental to him...and his mother...Also...I uh find you quite attractive...perhaps you can uh be nice to me the way you were nice to Mr. Hellerman...That could go a long way to making me change my mind and give you those negatives.. Heh heh heh!" he laughed.


Sharon snatched the envelope with the money in it  and put it back in her pocketbook..

"I'm not giving you a red cent..You go ahead and release the photos....I don't care..I'd rather die than sleep with you...And I'm not padding any student's grades..and I've got no more money...Goodbye."said Billie ,who got up and walked away..

"YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT...MS. LAWRENCE!!!! MS. LAWRENCE!!!I'LL RUIN YOU!!!!" he screamed.

But it was too late...Billie Lawrence had left the building..


III-

ONE WEEK LATER-

We were all back to work, after having a few days off, after winning our big cases...


Ms. Yvette was good like that..



"Wow we actually have nothing to do today...No Old case files to file away...And No New Cases." I said.
''Don't complain..Enjoy the moment."said Bee Bee.
"Yesssssssss, a new case will come walking in the door before we know it." said Sofia...She didn't know how prophetic her words were.
"Here comes Jade with Breakfast.."said Kahlil..
"Dig in guys." said Ms. Jade.
She brought coffee and doughnuts

Bagels, Jelly and Cream Cheese.

The Five of us dug in...

Ms. Yvette walked in just then, smiling... 

"Hi loves...Welcome back.." she said...


Former ADA Billie Lawrence walked in...

She looked around and smiled..

"Wowwwww, very nice set up...Very Nice." she said.

''Wow Never expected to see you up here ADA Lawrence." by Bee Bee.

"Ohhh I'm Not an Assistant District Attorney anymore..I teach law in Bayside at the Middleton School of Law...I still live in Philadelphia., but I drive to Bayside everyday to my new job...I've been teaching for a few months now." she said.


"So we don't have to go up against you in court anymore?" I jokingly said...


"No you don't..Hahahaha." she laughed..

"Ohhhhh, well it's nice of you to want to hang out with us.Have a Bagel or a doughnut.."said Sofia.

''Can I have both?"she asked jokingly...


"Sure" said Kahlil..
"I love these guys....Yvette, can I see you in private?" she asked.

"Sure come in." said Yvette, who opened the door to her office and entered her office after Billie went in and closed the door.
"Don't look now, but I think she needs our help..I think this is our next case." said Jade.

""I think so too! I don't care...It keeps life interesting." I said.
"Yeah, whether she is still an ADA or not..She didn't just wander up here..."said Bee Bee.
"She needs something and she's desperate."said Sofia.
"Exactly!" said Kahlil..

IN MS. YVETTE'S OFFICE-

"So Billie, What is this about?  This isn't a social call."said Yvette.

"I'm in trouble Yvette..I need your help!!!...I'm hiring you to represent me..Thought you'd never hear that huh?" said Billie.

"No...I never thought I'd hear you say that.." laughed Yvette..."So what's up?" she asked.

"The Last case I prosecuted before I quit the D.A.'s office for the second time was a woman named Susan Hellerman..She was an official at the Philadelphia Housing Authority... Who was charged by a court summons with allegedly possessing and accessing electronic devices used to intercept private conversations of housing authority employees in the main office. I won the case, She was convicted and sentenced to 1-3 years in prison..She's currently free and appealing her conviction.

While I was trying the case..I met a very handsome and charming man named Douglas Heller...That's what he told me his name was...He sent me flowers , He took me to a play and a Jazz concert and we slept together....

After that one night...I found out that his real name is Douglas Hellerman and he was the husband of the woman I was prosecuting....And worse..I was being blackmailed by some man named Louis Gant..I have no idea who he is...He wanted 150K...plus he wanted me to give A's to a student ,who is the son of a lady friend of his and worse..he wanted sexual favors..This was a week ago...He threatened to make all of this public which would of course cause me major embarrasment..might cause me censure by the Legal Ethics Board and Worst Case Scenario, Disbarment.." said Billie.
"Did you pay him?" asked Yvette

"NO!  I came there with $150K in an envelope in hundreds like he asked.. That's half of my life's savings...The deal was I pay him and he gives me the negatives...Then he renigged on the deal , asked me to look out for the son of his lady friend and for future sexual favors...I flat out refused and snatched the money back...That was a week ago..I thought the photos would be all over the media by now and I'd be in front of the Legal Ethics Board, have lost my job, everything and then nothing...Not a thing.. It's been a week.. So as a matter of caution,I want you to represent me, If I go before the board and to ask the media to Cease and Desist."said Billie.

''Alright and I'll put Jade on this Louis Gant charactor.." said Yvette...


"Don't enjoy this too much."laughed Billie.
Yvette laughed.

IV-



In an apartment complex in West Philadelphia.. A man was found in just his boxers, an undershirt and black socks on the floor with three gunshot wounds on his body, very cold and very dead!


" White Male, aged 66, three gunshot wounds..two to the chest and one to the head... .38 caliber shells found on floor.. His drivers license says his name is Louis Gant.." said a Crime Scene Investigator..

"Rigor has hit....From the smell and the condition of this body, I'd say he's been dead at least three days."said Hazel.


Lt. Tragg went through his phone..


"He's got a lot of important people in his phone..Who was this guy?" he asked.




He saw his Digital super camera and looked at the photos on his phone....and some other photos ....
He saw envelopes with lots of cash scattered around the room...



He recognized the woman in the photos, but not the man...



"Oh My God...ADA Billie Lawrence.." he said..His face turning beet red.. "This guy is a Blackmailer.!" he said.

"Can I remove the body Lieutenant?" asked Hazel.

"Yes...You can remove the body.."said Lt. Tragg with a wry smile..


He watched as the body was removed..

Lt Tragg smiled..

Even though he had slept with Billie Lawrence in a hotel one night , he didn't like her, he hated her snooty condescending attitude, he was going to love bringing her down a peg...Ohhhhh he was going to love this!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: