Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Elvira's Secret


 The next day in our media room...

"You got a text from your father that night at 9:25 pm...You didn't tell us about that." I said.

I sat with our client, David Ides Jr. watching Street Cam Footage from exactly a week before.

He hung his head...


9:58- 9:59 pm. Outside his condo...


A Black 2021 Mercedes drove up...


His Father , David Ides Sr. got out.. He looked worried..


Then our client, David Ides Jr. came out...The two men talked..


They both got in the car and pulled off..


They drove to Blue Bar in Bayside.

(Click!)

"You didn't tell us about that...You should have."said Olivia.


"I didn't think it was a big deal.." sighed David Jr.


"On the surface David, it isn't....but considering your father was about to be arrested by the FBI two days later for the biggest Ponzi scheme in the city's history and he ultimately committed suicide and left 39 people plus you holding the bag...Someone could take that seemingly innocent meeting and run wild it!" said Beverly softly..

"It was a big deal wasn't it?" asked Nelson...

''What was it about?" asked Josie...


"Dad was acting strange for the past month...Those 39 co-conspirators were coming around a lot..There was a lot of closed door meetings that I wasn't privy too...A lot of yelling and screaming behind closed doors..I asked him..I asked my dad if he needed my help...He told me point blank that the less I knew ,the better..

Then that night...he texted me like you said...He said he needed to meet with me.. He drove us to that bar in Bayside...I begged him to tell me what was wrong..but he wouldn't. He said that he might have to go to prison for awhile...That's all he would say...He drank heavily that night... I told him.."Dad, I'm a lawyer, that's what you hired me to do...I can help you... He told me he couldn't.. He told me about my inheritance and the nice severence package that would be mine and he gave me this.." he said 
and pulled out an old photo.
''Who is that?" asked Bresha."And why is the case so thick?" she asked.
"That's my great grandmother, Elvira and my great grandfather , Melvin Ides." He said.

as we looked at the photo..

''Why is this old photo in such a thick box?" asked Olivia.

"Something is in this thick frame.." I said..


David shook it..

"It apparently is..." said David.

"Get me a flathead screwdriver." I said.

"Coming up." said Nelson...

Nelson and I pried the page open...


A Bitcoin dropped out...

"Ouuuuuuuu a Bitcoin Wallet." said Olivia.
''A Bitcoin Wallet!" said Beverly,.
''A Bitcoin Wallet!! Ouuuuuuuuuu!" said Bresha.

"Well what do you know?" said Nelson.

"I've heard vaguely of Bitcoin...Care to enlighten me anyone?" I said.



"Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator, that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. The cryptocurrency was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto. The currency began use in 2009 when its implementation was released as open-source software." said Josie.. With her business background, she was very valuable to us as an attorney.

"You said this is a "Bitcoin Wallett?" I asked.

"This is a wallet Donnie Ray,an electronic wallet."said Olivia.
''And What do we keep in wallets?" asked Beverly.

"Money Honey!" said Bresha.

We all laughed loudly...

"By chance..$62 million dollars?" I asked.


''Don't look at me...I didn't know that that was in there...I swear!  I swear!" he said, nearly in tears.

"No chance you know the code?" I asked.
"No I don't..Look , I didn't even know that was in there." said David Jr.

"If he hid this in here with hopes of you finding it...The code would be something simple."said Beverly...
''Something easy for you to figure out." said Nelson.

"Hmmmmmmmm" said Olivia looking at the photo.
"Your great grandma ma..Elvira.." she said.

Josie tried the code- "Elvira"....It worked..

"Voila!!!" she said.. "And you are 62 million dollars richer..." she said.

"OUUUUUUUUUU MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYY...MONEY ON MY MIND!" said Bresha in a sing song fashion that made us all laugh...

"You need to make this right David....It will go a long way toward changing a jury's mind about you." said Olivia.

"And the mind of a very stubborn Assistant U.S. Attorney." said Beverly.

II-


At A Huge press Conference the next day...


David Ides Jr. appeared with us..











He showed everybody the old photo and the Bitcoin Wallet...

"My Father gave me this old photo two nights before he died... He wouldn't tell me why he was giving me this old photo of my Great Grandmother, Elvira.. but I turned it in to my attorneys and they not only cut it out of the back..but they decoded it and we found it contained 62 Million dollars...The 62 million dollars that my father and his 39 co-horts bilked people out of...


Mr. Lee here ,our company's Chief Financial Officer has the list of all of the investors who lost their money and he is going to see to it that they are all compensated for their losses.....I am very sorry for what my father and his co-conspirators did to them and the pain that they caused... I hope they can receive their re-imbursements in a timely fashion." he said.


The Press pelted us with questions as well as applauded what he did...

But at the U.S. Attorney's office, AUSA Todd Dellums was furious, livid.

and he spoke to another press conference.


"You know...I don't know how long Olivia and Beverly and her associates knew about this or held on to this evidence...Nor can I ascertain when he received this...It is noble that he is returning the money to the victims....but that changes nothing... I still say he conspired with his late father to defraud these people in the first place and I am still going to prosecute him to the fullest...THIS CHANGES NOTHING!!!  This is just a stunt to make him look good...and it won't work." he snarled angrilly.

"I was waiting for him to try to charge us with Obstruction of Justice or withholding evidence..I was going to make him look like a damn fool." laughed Olivia. 
"As soon as we discovered it...We made him bring it to the light and re-imburse all of the victims.." said Beverly.

"He wanted to be the one to bring it to the light and re-imburse those people and use it to smash David over the head." said Nelson.

"He can still do that...He's going to argue that his father gave him that and told him that the money was there and when everything fell apart..He had no choice but to do what he did."I said.

''So where does that leave us?" asked Josie.


''Right now the burden of proof is on him.. He has to prove that our client had knowledge of this crime and was a co-conspirator." said Bresha.

"She's absolutely right." said Beverly, hugging Bresha.




"I don't get it...He spearheads a year long FBI Investigation that brings the Ponzi scheme to light..He Indicts 41 people...The Main target commits suicide..39 co-conspirators lawyer up and cut deals..They're all going to prison..He is spared a number of trials..plus...plus the 62 million has been returned to all of the victims..Case closed...Why go on with this?"asked Nelson.

"Because he HAS TO! His ego demands that he win every inch of this case....He wants a rematch with us and he wants to, needs to beat us in court.." said Olivia.


At home..




Beverly, Bresha and Josie


were back in the law library , looking up predicates, old cases that relate to this one and laws....



Olivia and Nelson were in the media room..


Still looking at photos and breakdowns of the federal jury pool and deciding on what type of juror they wanted and beginning to form their basic argument...

In the kitchen....Alfreda and Rockland were kissing passionately...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm this is the last night I'm staying over..." she cooed. She and Rockland had been sleeping in the sub-basement of our building that used to be the quarters of the B-mechanic...We had made it into a small apartment, with a new smart bed...An improved shower and bathroom and a new couch.

"Oh...open your pants..." was all Rockland could think about..
He opened her top and her slacks..

as they continued kissing passionately...

Alfreda zipped her pants up and closed her blouse..

"Come on...Come on now..We've got to stop....Why don't you go downstairs and wait for me..It's almost time to go.." she said.

Rockland was breathing heavy, sweating..


Alfreda wiped his brow and wiped the lipstick off of his face and lapel.. His trousers were sticking out like a circus tent..

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness Rockland.. Calm yourself down...WOUUUUUUUUUUUU Look at you.." she exclaimed..

I walked in just then..

''Hi Baby!" said Olivia
"Hey Donnie Ray!" said Nelson.

"Hey Donnie Ray."said Beverly..

''You look like you have news." said Josie.

''Sit down and enjoy the last of these pastries." said Bresha.



They had finished their work for the day and were all sitting at the table enjoying Pastries..

''My contact over at the FBI told me that last night, they picked up this girl..

"Her name is Giselle Brande and she lives in the same building with David Ides..She told me that she knows him and that they had a brief fling about a year ago...but she refused to talk to me about anything else involving him...She said she didn't want to get involved.. They picked her up last night and slapped a subpoena on her and released her...


"They picked up this guy this morning...His name is Nicky Rubin...He's a gambler and ne'er do well..he was drinking outside that building the night David's father drove up and picked him up..He's the guy who told me about the meet in the first place. They slapped him with a subpoena and let him go also." I said.

''We have to find out if either of them knows something that can hurt us..."said Olivia.

"God...Everytime we get a foot ahead..we have to take two steps back."said Beverly...

The doorbell rang.. Nelson answered the door..
"What's Up Guys? Hey Ladies...Your husbands are here." said Nelson...
"What's Up Nels?" said Tony...
"Heyy Nels."said Paris.
"Hey Baby!"said a smiling Bresha.
"Hey Hussssband!" said Josie.

''Hey guys...Bree, Josie, you can go,...We are done here.See you tomorrow!"said Olivia.

It had been quite a day....

III-

Olivia took me by the hand..

"Come on..let's turn in." she said.  "Good Night Bev, Nelson." she said.
"Good Night guys." we said as we walked upstairs..



They were in the corner kissing passionately...They would no doubt be going upstairs soon anyway.


Olivia and I were kissing on every step ...
.
We began kissing again once on our landing.....Olivia put her key in the door and we stumbled in, laughing and giggling...

"Let me get my key in the door...Oh My goodness..you are sooo horny!" laughed Olivia..

I couldn't wait to get her inside... Once inside...I slipped Olivia's skirt and top off....She was wearing a White  sheer bra......She was wearing white sheer dotted bikini panties...And she in turn unbuttoned my shirt and helped me out of my trousers and shoes...



"OHHHHH MY GODDDDDD OLIVIA!" I moaned loudly....

"OUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" she cooed softly...I like the way she sounded when she said that.


I  lifted Olivia's petite little body up and entered her slowly and softly...I loved her soft skin, her baby like smell....her kissable lips..I savored every moment like a diner savors a fine meal...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyyy...yesssssssssssss..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Thank you baby..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I needed this..."she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Olivia..I needed youuuuuu..." he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..You can always have me....as much as you wannnntttt..."she moaned...

I  kept her lifted up like that,long stroking her for close to TWO TO THREE HOURS....I could tell I had brought her to orgasm at least twice..I was so excited , and aroused ... I was near collapse...

 Olivia felt so good, I couldn't stop...I placed her on the dresser drawer and softly and slowly entered her...She kissed me slowly as I moved in and out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAYYYYY!" she moaned, staring at me in disbelief..




Moving up and down. for another TWO HOURS and coming again and again...both of us....


"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh ..OH MY GOD HUSBAND...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia Marissa Bennett, I love you girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..."I moaned softly...

"WOW!  You called me by my whole name again!!...You really do love me...I love you toooooooooooooooooooo..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..and laughed...

  I was curling her toes and good...but she was also curling my toes....

 I laid her across the bed and stared deeply into her eyes ..She was a little frightened...I must have  looked like a wild man...

She had thought I would have came by now..but I didn't know what a quickie was..Not when it came to her...

Our Memory foam bed didn't squeak or make the loud noises our old bed did....

But the moans of serious lovemaking could be heard....We both were glad we didn't have any house guests..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Olivia...Olivia ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."I cried out!

"Sock it to me Donnie Ray...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she screamed..

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"I said..

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"Olivia asked..




 She grabbed me, put her arms around my neck and hopped up on me.....I lifted her up and entered her again.....

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is sooo good girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Donnie Ray..ouuuuuu.Donnie Ray Alexander....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh Olivia, Olivia,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "I yelled..

Her orgasm was so powerful , she was moved to tears...She cried like a baby....

People walking by smiled sheepishly..at
 the sounds  coming from the window....



It would be another FOUR TO FIVE HOURS, before I would finally climax and Olivia would have climaxed another two times herself by then...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..DONNIE RAY!"Olivia yelled. "I DO!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!" I moaned...


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HUSBAND, you're making me comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

''HANG on baby...I'm coming tooo...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU..UMMMMMMMMMMM!"I yelled.

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she screamed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lawddddddd!"I moaned..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was, that was amazing..as always!" she said...Her entire body was trembling...Her left leg was shaking...She felt chills...

 Olivia lie in between my legs, catching her breath..I played in her hair for awhile...

"Woww!" was all she would say.....

She fell asleep on my chest...

Downstairs in our conference room...



Nelson and Beverly had never stopped kissing....It was late..The Office was locked up...






Josie, Paris, Bresha and Tony  and Alfreda and Rockland  were all long gone and they knew Olivia and I were upstairs in the throes of passion...

Nelson had relieved Beverly of her dress and she had relieved him of his trousers...


She was moving slowly up and down on him and driving him crazy in a chair by the corner....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmph..."he moaned..

"ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband....you like that.." Beverly cooed..

"You know I doooooo, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"I like it too.." she whispered...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlllll"was all he could managed...As she rode him for  FOUR TO FIVE HOURS!!
and kissed him until he came like a gusher....

She was already trembling and sweating and crying like a little girl by the time she began to come...

They gathered their clothes finally and went up to their domicile..


Upstairs in their domicile

They were kissing again.....
He slipped her panties back down again...

They fell into their bed and began making love slowly and tenderly....Beverly, like her aunt got so emotional that tears came to her eyes also while they were making love...Her orgasms were so intense and so strong...

ANOTHER FIVE HOURS slipped by before both she and Nelson came together...Smiling at each other..

Beverly was exhausted..she fell asleep on Nelson's chest...

As Olivia and I were sleeping above them.
The night was still young




IV-
A little before midnight.  Bresha and Tony and Josie and Paris both had the same idea... They were hungry and they drove a few blocks to food corner.
"I was starved....I'm so glad you were feeling the same way babe!" said Bresha.
"I was a little hungry myself."said Tony...

''We were shocked when we saw you guys drive up." said Josie.
"Ohhhhhhhhh look who it is.. Looks like we all had the same idea." said Paris.
"Yoooooooooo!" said Keith Jones.
''Wow, we all had the same idea..huh? A late night snack." said Bee Bee.
"Come on over..Pull that table over here..We have plenty of room." said Sofia.
"Yeah don't be anti-social." joked Kahlil.




They ordered Burgers, Fries ,Hot Dogs and Milk Shakes..

Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums walked in.. He was alone.. He peered over at the table..
The last people he wanted to see was any of Olivia's people.





Two of Olivia's associate attorneys, apparently out with their husbands... Thank god Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Donnie Ray weren't here.



He couldn't have bared to eat in here with all of them in here at the same time. Beverly and Nelson were her most trusted lieutenants and he viewed me as her excellent investigator..

Bee Bee spotted him from across the room.

"Guess Todd couldn't sleep tonight either." she said.

"I'll bet he was furious with the way you guys out maneuvered him today..." said Sofia.

"Oh he was...Did you see him on Television?? His press conference."said Josie.


"Yeah we saw it...He was pissed." said Kahlil.

''Well at least he's not like Lt. Tragg up in our faces whining and complaining and trying to goad us into an argument." said Bresha.
"No he's not that bad.. but both of them are egotistical.. both of them refuse to listen to anything except that very little voice in their heads."said Keith Jones.

"Tell us how you really feel Keith."laughed Paris.








Tony, Bresha, Josie, Keith himself, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil cracked up laughing...

Todd was too far away to hear what they were talking or laughing about, but he didn't want to stay in there..amongst them...he got His Burger ,Fries and Shakes to go and left. It had been quite a day.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: