Monday, March 7, 2022

Patterson


 Things had been pretty hectic for us lately...

My wife Bee Bee and my friend and associate, Sofia sat in with Olivia, Bresha and Donnie Ray on a murder case they tried successfully.



They were short attorneys this particular week because Nelson, Beverly, Josie with her husband Paris, Jazzy and Dabnis and Kayla and Ray









were all in Atlanta last week,


They were attending the Black Lawyers Consortium.....


For Kayla and Ray, who had both lived and worked in Atlanta...It was like a home coming of sorts..

.They took Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris ,Dabnis and Jazzy to several clubs, night spots  and eateries and enjoyed themselves the entire week while networking with other attorneys.


The eight of them hung out all hours of the night every night after attending the seminars and listening to speeches all day...This was like a Roman holiday for them.
''Auntay and Ms. Yvette used to tell me about this all the time..This Black Lawyers Consortium and how much fun it was...It used to be in Washington, D.C. when they were going."said Beverly..
''She took me to one, my first year working with her... I hardly saw her all weekend... She and Ms. Yvette had so much fun..It was their first time together since law school...they were like college girls." remembered Nelson..
"Oh Woww...Must have been fun... We have to bring Bree and Tony with us next year." said Josie.
''Shame yall got caught up in a murder case or she could have come.. What is Liv doin for lawyers?" asked Paris.
"Bee Bee and Sofia are sitting in...I'm sure Olivia is alright..She's so cool...Telling us all to go and have fun..." said Jazzy..
"She is cool...The absolute coolest..."said Dabnis. 



They were enjoying their week off...It was weird not having them all around. We missed them at work and at home.  Meanwhile back in Philly-while they did that...I handled a murder trial myself with my home slice, Kahlil Ahmed and Bresha's husband, Tony Billips working as my seconds... We got an easy acquittal..




A week later , when everyone returned.. Our group was once again teamed up with Olivia's group













and our friends, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband Charles "Chip" Burrows



in overturning several wrongfully convicted cases tried by one corrupt judge, now deceased and exposed by his law firm partner...

Assistant District Attorney Karen Page of the Wrongful Conviction Unit, a floor below us spearheaded the investigation and the two groups worked dilligently on the cases.


At Olivia's office for two days


and in our new office the next two days.


The hearings were held downstairs in our new conference room..


With my father as the presiding judge.
''Keith your father is very handsome.. I see where you get your good looks from." said Virginia Shaw, our new office manager, who was at one time an attorney herself. Disbarred and after serving a stint in prison, She came to work for us as an Office Manager.
I blushed. ''Did you know my father?" I asked.
"I tried a case or two in his courtroom years ago...I doubt if he remembers me." said Virginia.

I know my dad, He didn't forget a pretty woman and Ms. Virginia was a very pretty woman!

Hectic times, good times...


But somewhere else in the city, something else is going on...For someone else...it was not such a good time...It was the end of his life.

''Whoever killed this guy wanted to make sure he was dead...He was shot six times...at close range."
said a CSI Man....


"Time of death is uh estimated at two hours ago, judging by body temperature and lividity." said Dr. Hazel Baylor, coroner....

"He's got a cell phone in his pants, judging by this..he got a text from a blocked number...a woman,
telling him to meet him here.."said Dr. Marcy Martin, another coroner..
looking at the cell phone , before it was bagged and tagged..


"I'll take that..."said Lt. Tragg of Homicide.."How many times I gotta tell you girls...I'M THE DETECTIVE HERE?" he said, looking at the phone..."He's got a cell phone in his pants, judging by this..he got a text from a blocked number...a woman,telling him to meet him here.."said Lt. Tragg.


Both Marcy and Hazel looked at each other and smiled, shaking their heads..


He looked at the body..."Whoever killed this guy wanted to make sure he was dead...He was shot six times...at close range. Hmmmm, he got a name?" asked Lt. Tragg.



"Drivers License said his name is David Peterson...a local guy..." said one of the CSI guys...



"Okay, bag him and tag him...Get me that autopsy report ASAP!" said Lt. Tragg.


Once again, another body was put in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney and wheeled away...

Another day, another death in Philadelphia.

II-

HOURS LATER- AT FAMILY COURT
Ms. Yvette appeared at Family court... She had  represented a young woman named Kim Slaughter in a child custody case... 
Kim Slaughter was from Patterson, New Jersey... She had fled to Philadelphia and was going through a nasty divorce with her husband... 

Karim Slaughter of Patterson.  He had hired a Private Investigator , who had located her and their one year old daughter, Katrina. She had complained of her soon to be ex-husband, stalking her and threatening her new boyfriend, David Peterson.

She had heard that David Peterson had been found shot to death, just a day before and she had been on the phone calling her client, Kim Slaughter constantly...

She put Ms. Jade on it... Jade discovered that Kim Slaughter's phone had been cut off (landline) and that she had left her Philadelphia address a day before the murder...and that there was no forwarding address for her...Her electric, water, cable, gas at her last known address had all been cancelled.. However she did have a P.O. Box, where she was still receiving mail and correspondance.. and she had used her credit and debit cards in the past 24 hours in the North Jersey area..
Today however was different, Jade had discovered that her daughter,Katrina, not quite two was a ward of the State. Ms. Yvette was appearing in front of a Judge with a writ, asking for partial custody of the child.

Judge Amy Courtland heard her argument and studied her writ...






Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and I had stayed until 7:00 pm the night before ,researching and writing it up...
Ms. Virginia looked it over, She didn't find anything wrong with it... She wished us luck.

Ms. Yvette closed the office at 1:00 pm today..but here she was at Family court, arguing for temporary custody of the child.


"Mrs. Lockwood, this is a very noble gesture and a brilliantly written and researched writ...but I can not release Katrina Slaughter to you because you are not a blood relative...and her father's attorney has already petitioned and blocked anyone from having the child until this whole matter is settled...Perhaps if you had a letter of permission from the mother , who we have not been able to find I could grant you this." said the Judge..

"I-I can't find her mother..."said Yvette, a little embarrassed at her predicament..


''And the mother is your client?" asked the Judge.

"Yes...I'm representing her in her divorce and her custody case.." said Yvette.


''Oh My...then you do have a problem, don't you Mrs. Lockwood?" said the Judge.

Night Fall came...



Yvette fixed Gary a dinner of all of his favorite foods.
.
After dinner...

Gary smiled and looked at his wife lustfully after he finished washing and drying the dishes...
Yvette was sitting on the bed in her red lace baby doll...
"Oh My Godddd..."said Gary, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.....


He began undressing hurriedly and pulled Yvette to him and began kissing her passionately..

Slipping her bra and panties off..

''GARY HONEY....I NEED A BIG FAVOR FROM YOU!" she cooed seductively...


"OHHHHHHH VETTTIE....OHHHHHHHH ANYTIME , ANYTHING YOU NEED  FROM  ME ,JUST ASK!!!" GARY MOANED.

Yvette smiled..

"I started to, but I didn't want you to be too excited when you got here.. Can you take a few days off from work?  I need you to go with me somewhere.." she asked.

"ANYTHING YOU WANT, ANYWHERE YOUUU NEEEED BABY!" he said.




The bedsprings were soon squeaking very loudly.....The headboard of their bed was rattling and the sounds of lovemaking could be heard...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Gary.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

"Vettie, I love you , I just love you soooo much.." moaned Gary, beside himself with lust...

He had gone to lifting her up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuu Gary, I love you too...I love you so much! You don't even understand how much I love youuuu." she cooed.




"YVETTE ,OH MY GODDDDDDD!" he moaned....placing her on the dresser and plunging into her warm wet center... She smelled so good and was so soft, Gary didn't know if he was coming or going.

to throwing her on the bed and laughing gleefully as he stroked her.....Her arms around his neck...her head turning from side to side....both of her legs just shaking furiously....

To finally mounting her in bed, making sweet, slow love to her....



Yvette had had three to four intense orgasms in the EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBANDDDD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEE?" she cooed.





She was embarrassed at the noise her bed was making...She hoped her neighbors couldn't hear it...

Her headboard sounded like it might split in half.....

She was equally embarrassed at the noise she was making....Gary was driving her out of her mind...She was cooing and hollering loud!  Gary was moaning loudly too!

She was driving him out of his mind also!

Gary didn't seem like he wanted to stop....He never did! but soon he couldn't help it...He came and he came hard like a flowing gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned....

They continued kissing....

"Did you like that daddy?" asked Yvette...

"Ouuuuu I loved it baby.." moaned Gary

Gary lay in between her legs with his head resting on her breasts.. Both of them were drenched in sweat....

"Damnnnnn , that was good! "he said.

Yvette looked over at her clock...




"You weren't so bad yourself."whispered Yvette...laughing afterwords....

"Yes indeed!!!WOWWWW!!" he whispered...



"Yes....I'm glad you enjoyed yourself..I enjoyed myself too! " she said as she got up and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water...

"I thought about you all day...So much I could hardly concentrate on my work" he said.



"You've got to stop that......"she giggled..

"Yeah, I know... "laughed Gary.


"You wanna do it some more? asked  Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him and kissed her gently and ran his hands into her panties...

"You have to ask?" he whispered and laughed raffishly...

"No you horn dog!!!..I already know."Yvette laughed...She stroked him gently..Amazed at his size and girth....

"OUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ARE SOOOOO HARD! GARY!!! You don't make any sense.." laughed Yvette..

"Neither do you! Being so damn hot!!!" said Gary, laughing raffishly...

"You think I'm hot Gary?" she asked..

"You know I do...I always have...Why do you think I've chased after you so long?" he asked..

They wound up back on the bed...Making sweet love for Another THREE HOURS or so...

"Ummmmmmmmmm you never.....you never get enough do you?" she asked..

"No, I don't...you've got me spoiled...All this good lovin.." he said..

Yvette giggled like a school girl, she loved being desired like this...

"I knowwwwwwww!" Yvette giggled....as her bed continued to squeak out of control.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH VVETTTTIE!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARRRRRRRRRY!!!!MYYYYY GOOODNESSS...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" she cooed.
They continued making love... The bed was squeaking louder now than ever and the headboard was shaking fiercely... This bed was getting a real working over this week...

Yvette's legs began shaking furiously...She was having an intense orgasm....and Gary was cumming like a gusher, his body trembling...

She lie on his chest breathing softly....

"You said you needed a favor...What?" asked Gary...

"Can you take a few days off from work? I need you to go with me to Patterson, New Jersey...I have to find my client...I wouldn't ask you this.. If I didn't really need this favor bae."said Yvette.

"WHERE?" asked Gary..

"Patterson, New Jersey." whispered Yvette.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay, how can I say no to you?" asked Gary as he palmed her butt..


She kissed him passionately a little longer until they both drifted off to sleep...




III-



Patterson , New Jersey is the largest city in and the county seat of Passaic County, New Jersey, United States in the New York City Metropolitan Area. 

As of the 2010 United States Census, its population was 146,199, rendering it New Jersey's third-most-populous city. 

 The Census Bureau estimated a 2014 population of 146,753, Paterson is known as the "Silk City" for its dominant role in silk production during the latter half of the 19th century. The city has since evolved into a major destination for Hispanic and Latino emigrants as well as for immigrants from the Arab and Muslim world. It has the second-largest Muslim population in the United States...


Neither Ms. Yvette or Gary had ever been there before... Unlike a few other major cities, McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt had no Air BNB's in this city...The nearest one was in New York City.

McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt was paying Ms. Yvette because this trip was related to a case.. She was here to try and find her client.. Gary on the other hand was taking Paid Time Off Days.

They drove around until they found a motel.


They had a rental car...


which they parked in the back...

In Philadelphia.


We reported to work like we usually did..


Ms. Virginia told us that Ms. Yvette and Gary were in Patterson, New Jersey searching for her client,
Kim Slaughter, the mother of the baby girl and the woman who's boyfriend, David Peterson was murdered yesterday...

"She's gone missing and the baby is now a ward of the state." said Ms. Virginia.
''So she thinks Kim Slaughter might be in Patterson, New Jersey?" I asked.
"Ms. Jade found Credit and Debit card charges from that area ,made in the past few days..She took
$1500.00 dollars out of her bank account from an ATM machine..and she used her credit card to buy food and to gas up her car.." said Bee Bee.
''Still, I don't unerstand why she'd go back to Patterson." said Sofia.
''Maybe her estranged husband is there and she wants to work things out with him."said Kahlil.
"The man is a psychopath and a stalker..I doubt it.. He's got himself a lawyer and a Private Investigator who made her life and the life of her boyfriend, a Philly guy, pure hell and now the boyfriend is dead."said Jade..

"What a situation to be in...I feel so sorry for her.. but I can't believe she just up and left her baby like that!"said Virginia.

"I knowwww right?" said Bee Bee.
"She must be very frightened." said Sofia.


''And Desperate."said Kahlil.

''Yeah, Desperate." I said.



And in a motel in Patterson, New Jersey at this minute.

''So what's the game plan sexy?"asked Gary...
Yvette sat on the bed next to him.

"Her husband has a lawyer..James Flintlock...I've got to find him first...Maybe if I talk to him lawyer to lawyer we can work something out.. I have his business card and his address here.. Damn if I know my way around here...but we have to find him and talk to him.."said Yvette.

Yvette's phone rang just then.. It was Jade.
"Boss Lady....Bad News...Lt. Tragg

has issued a warrant for Kim Slaughter's arrest on First Degree Murder charges...he's turning the city upside down looking for her.  He's looking for you too...He knows you were handling her divorce. Last night, He came to you and Gary's House.

Naturally you guys weren't home.. So you know old butthead.. He stopped by Keith and Bee Bee's house , Sofia and Kahlil and My house.




We all told him the same story...That you are "Out of town on business and we expect you back the middle of the week."  He wanted to know what town.. The kids told him they didn't know and that they were busy with a half dozen other cases..which is true..They have been busy...I told him somewhere in North Jersey, working on a bond issue.  

He asked me about Kim Slaughter...I told him we hadn't heard from or seen her in a few weeks, which is true after all..  He left, but said he needs to talk to you when you return to Philly ASAP!." said Jade.

"Ohhhhhh leave it to that butthead to indict the wrong suspect... Kim is a little rough around the edges, but she's no killer..I've got to find her..."said Yvette.
"She's in the area.. She bought some more groceries in the Patterson area today... It showed up on her debit card charges...She bought gas last night too." said Jade.

"Thanks Jade...I hope he doesn't bother you guys anymore...I'm so glad he doesn't know where we actually work..I'll be home in a few days. Thanks for the update." said Yvette.



Gary was fumbling with his laptop.

"What's the great detective done now?" he asked,laughing.

''He's indicted Kim Slaughter for First Degree Murder."said Yvette.
"Of Her lover??? Why not the estranged husband?? Because that's too much like right and he is a bit of a sexist....Anyway...I've got an address for that lawyer, Flintlock you need to talk to...and GPS directions on how to get to his office."said Gary, smiling.
Yvette was full of gratitude..


She kissed him long and slow and passionately....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm that's why you're my guy!" she cooed in between kisses.

Gary smiled sheepishly...

IV-
Ms. Yvette and her husband Gary drove through downtown Patterson , New Jersey and located the office of Patrick Flintlock, Attorney at law.


It wasn't hard to find...It was easier than finding anything in Philly.


The door was cracked...


A man and a woman were kissing..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh baby..." he moaned.


''Jimmy, I've got to get back to worrrrrk baby!" said the woman.

The door was cracked and the woman saw us.. "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she said and got out of his lap...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." said the man straightening his trousers.

Gary smiled raffishly...
Yvette acted as if she hadn't seen a thing.. She passed him her business card.

"Hello... I'm Attorney, Yvette Jones-Lockwood of Philadelphia.PA.  I represent Kimberly Slaughter in her child custody case and divorce case against your client, Karim Slaughter... She has uh been missing in Philadelphia for a few days and my investigator has traced her to Patterson...I know you represent my client's estranged husband Mr. Flintrock..but I was wondering if you could help me locate Mrs. Slaughter. You and I have spoken on the phone...Trying to hash out custody and this divorce." said Yvette.


He ogled Yvette's breasts and smiled.. he looked at Gary..

"Ohhhhhhhhhh that was you huh? I take it that's your uh investigator?" he asked.

Sizing Gary up and down.

"Oh nooooo that's my husband, Gary Lockwood . He is an Investigator for the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office, but he has nothing to do with this case..he just accompanied me here.." she explained.

"Karim Slaughter is my client... He hasn't paid me, but he's still my client. I haven't seen or heard from him in two weeks.I've been looking for him too!"said James Flintrock.. "Excuse my manners, this is my investigator Ms.Panties...Uh er ahhhh I mean Ms. Pantene.. Tracy Pantene." he said pointing to his shapely investigator.

She looked at Attorney Flintrock with a bit of consternation.  Then she turned to us.  
"I know he was in the Philadelphia area for about a week...but he's fallen off the radar lately..He hired me to find his estranged wife.  I did and I informed him that she was co-habitating with another man, a David Peterson. I supplied him with an address and that was the last we saw of him.. Like my partner says..We haven't been paid for anything as of yet." she said.

David Peterson was shot to death in Philly two days ago and Mrs. Slaughter has gone missing. We have reason to believe she may have returned here to hash things out with Mr. Slaughter." I said.
''Why on Earth would she do that? She was afraid of the man.?" said Flintrock.

''Well we know she bought gas within the city and groceries and took out $1500.00 in cash." said Ms. Yvette.

''Your investigator traced the debit and credit card charges..Smart." said Tracy Pantene.



While they talked in Flintrock's Office at a bar downtown, Karim Slaughter was having his third beer.



He then topped that off by ordering some Tequilla



He was good and drunk and the bar was filled with people, so he never saw the gun pointed at him..



but heard the shot fired that just missed him and he had the sense to run for all he was worth out the door as he was struck in the behind with one shot..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDDDDDDD HAVE MERCY! I'VE BEEN SHOT!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT IN THE ASS, HELP MEEEEE! FIX ME BLACK JESUSSSS, FIX IT FOR MEEEE!" he screamed as he collapsed in the street...


The bar erupted in pandemonium and the gunman slipped away.



Another Day in North Jersey!


(TO BE CONTINUED)


6 comments:

Sean said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDDDDDDD HAVE MERCY! I'VE BEEN SHOT!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT IN THE ASS, HELP MEEEEE! FIX ME BLACK JESUSSSS, FIX IT FOR MEEEE!" he screamed as he collapsed in the street... keith you are crazy as hell, I laughed so hard when I read that...I almost fell out of my chair...Love it..Love this story

James Perkins said...

Mannnn I am loving this story so far...Nice to See Yvette and Gary on the road!

Toni said...

Yvette knows how to get what she wants out of her man, fix him a big dinner of his favorite foods and sex him to death...LOL!

Angie B. said...

Yvette had a yes from Gary before she even asked the question...He's so whipped.

Sunflower said...

Yvette has Gary wrapped around her fingers LOL!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE CEILING! THAT IS HOW YOU DO SEDUCTION!