Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Patterson, Part 2


 It was a rainy night in Patterson...Ms. Yvette and Gary had spent the better part of the afternoon in the office of Attorney Flintrock and Ms. Pantene..

They returned to the motel...Drenched..


"I'd like to say we beat the rain, but we didn't..." said Ms. Yvette putting her suitcase down..
''What are you staring at ?" she asked smiling..
"Your blouse is soaking wet...Your breasts are just , they just seem as though they're exploding through...Are you wearing a bra?" asked Gary..

Yvette laughed...

"A Bralette if you must know....All you think about is sex...Come on..Let's get out of these wet clothes." said Yvette, undressing and laying her skirt and blouse across a clothes rack so that they could dry...

Gary also undressed and laid his clothing across the other clothing rack...He had stripped down to his boxers...


He took Yvette in his arms and kissed her passionately...


Yvette felt safe in his arms and warm....


He slipped her panties down...


Outside, the rain began to come down harder and pour mightily...

It began to thunder and lightning a little..



In Yvette and Gary's room they were oblivious to all of it... They were in a strange town in a cheap motel room, what else was a recently married couple supposed to do...


Yvette sat on his lap and eagerly moved up and down on his waiting penis... 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARY! " she moaned..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHH VETTIE GIRLLLL, I JUST LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!" he cried out..

"I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOO..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned. riding him like a surfer rides the waves, driving him to near delirium....he didn't know if he was coming or going..

Yvette had had at least two intense orgasms....
Gary didn't seem like he ever wanted to stop...

NINE TO TEN HOURS later...they both came and came hard..


They both fell asleep...Yvette sleeping softly on Gary's chest....Gary snoring softly....


The rain eventually stopped and the next morning..



Ms Yvette was on her laptop 

and on her phone with Jade.


"Glad to know you guys made it there safe and talked to the lawyer.... I've been checking her credit card and debit card charges... If she's hiding, it's in plain site... She took $1500.00 out of the bank a few days ago...a local Patterson ,New Jersey Bank and she used her credit card to purchase gas for a rental car and buy groceries from a local supermarket there...She'd definitely in the area and judging by how close the purchases are ,I can almost pinpoint the exact area..."said Jade.


"Thanks Jade... Keep me posted...Tell the others I said Hi." said Ms. Yvette hanging up..

Gary was just waking up....



He was fumbling through Yvette's suitcases looking at some new panties she had bought that he hadn't seen her in...

"Ouuuuu Vettie...I like these...I can't wait to see you in these..." Gary said gleefully...


"Boy!! Put my panties back in my suitcase... and get up...We've got things to do." said Ms. Yvette,laughing and shaking her head..



It began to rain again...Hard!

Gary pulled Ms. Yvette to him...She laid her head upon his chest...

"I don't think so babe." he said softly...

She laid her head into his chest and sighed..

II-


Meanwhile in Philadelphia.


It was business as usual at our office...

I chaired our usual weekly meeting...



Sofia, Bee Bee and Kahlil spoke of their latest cases and closed out the meeting with end of case reports as did I....

The meeting was Three Hours Long. Longer than most...but we had all been involved with a lot of cases lately...


Ms. Virginia filed everything...

The four of us headed to lunch afterwords..


And in her office...

Ms. Jade was still working dilligently...


"You're not coming to lunch?" asked Ms. Virginia..

"I'll be down in a few...I'm working on something." said Jade.



At Lunch...











Bee Bee and I, Sofia, Kahlil, Jessica ,Chip and Tony all sat and listened and laughed





As Jazzy ,Dabnis, Kayla and Ray told us about Atlanta and the Black Lawyers Consortium the week before.


The rain eventually did stop....


Karim Slaughter walked out of the hospital, with a cane and a huge bandage on his left buttock..


His cousin, Chester "Cheese" Lewis sat in the car looking at him..

"You've looked better." he said.


"I'm straight cuz, thanks for picking me up..." he said..


"You just attract trouble don't you?  You go to Philly and kill some off brand nigga and then you come back here and get half yo ass shot off the first night." said Cheese.

Cheese owned a Barbershop and a Bottling Business...It was all a front for his real business.. He had a hot package of Heroin, Opiates and Cocaine that he sold to the local area drug dealers...That's where his real money came from..He had operated in silence for years...Never going anywhere near drugs or guns..

He had recently let his cousin, Karim work for him...acting as his face on the street, supervising pick ups, collecting money from Cheese's many companies...

Karim had been distracted recently with his marital problems in Philly... Harrassing his soon to be ex-wife, Kim ,mother of his daughter and her live in boyfriend...a Philly guy named David Peterson...
He had now shot and killed David Peterson and had been shot himself.

"Look Karim....You gotta chill out..Maybe you need to leave town for awhile.."said Cheese.


"Nah, I'm straight...And check this out...The Philly coppers indicted Kim for the murder..She's probably on the run, hahahahahahahahahaha."laughed Karim..


''And you think that's funny....The mother of your child on the run? And your daughter in Foster care??
You are some piece of work...It's a wonder she stayed with you as long as she did...Seven years...Wow!"said Cheese.

''I got the lawyers workin on that."said Karim..


''Yeah...I just sent them a payment..." said Cheese.

"You know I'm good for it babe..."said Karim..


''Here is what I know.. whoever shot you was either from Philly or from Newark...Kim has people in Newark...I don't want any trouble from Philly or Newark...You dig?" said Cheese.


"It's all good Cuz, I swear..." said Karim..


As their car pulled off...




III-


In a motel on the outskirts of Patterson...


Ms. Yvette and her husband, Gary meant to search for  Kim Slaughter, believed to be in Patterson, New Jersey...

but it was raining something terrible...


and in their motel room, Gary had Ms. Yvette bent over the bathroom sink, plowing into her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OH MY LAWDDDDD!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..



They wound up on the floor going at it...

"OHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTIE...I'M LOSING MY DAMN MINDDDD!" moaned Gary..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" screamed Yvette...

as they made love on top of the bed.....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slipped slowly by... By the time they finished and took a hot shower.


it was four o'clock in the afternoon.....

''Oh My god....Gary, I think all you think about is sex..." said Yvette, who felt kind of slutty...She and Gary had made love all last night and now most of the day....
''Maybe...but you enjoy it don't you?" He asked her..


She stared in his beautiful hazel eyes and said in all honesty.."I DID...I'M HOPELESSLY HOOKED!" she said ..."And I shouldn't have told you that.." she said.

"Why? I'm hooked on you..." said Gary..


and they stood by the door kissing passionately...


"Come on before we wind up back in the bed." Yvette said moving out of his embrace.



In another part of Patterson- Kimberly Slaughter was on the phone with her cousin in Newark..

"Your guy got him, but didn't kill him...and I'm glad...I don't have the stomach for murder..but anyway..it probably put the fear of god in him.... Yeah, I know I'm charged with murder in Philly...I don't know how the police came to that conclusion...I was nowhere near the area when Davey was shot..I know that skunk of a husband did it.. He put a private investigator in me.. There is just nowhere I can turn to...No...I don't want him killed..Maybe I can talk to him...That's why I came back here...Thank you cuz...Yeah, I know you got my back...Love you too!" she said.


She hung her phone up and put it in her pocketbook..She had laundry to do...

IV-


IN PHILADELPHIA-

We were busy buying groceries..
"It'll be nice having a nice intimate home cooked meal for a change.."said Sofia.
''Yeah..Not in a crowded cafeteria." said Bee Bee.
''Remember in law school when the cafeteria would let you two girls prepare a meal in their kitchen and the four of us would have a nice meal in your room?" I said.

"I remember that..."said Kahlil.. "The four of us did so much together." said Kahlil.

"I know..That's why so many people thought we were two couples, even though technically we weren't back then..."said Sofia.

"But you know what? Of all the people I know.. I've never felt more comfortable than with you three guys." said Bee Bee.

All four of us felt the same way...


We went to Sofia and Kahlil's house. 





We were joined by Jessica and Chip, and Ms. Jade and her husband, Danny Ho....We were expecting Ms. Virginia.


Six Blocks away...Ms. Virginia was getting ready to come over when her doorbell rang...

"Jetty...Hi, did you forget? I'm going over Sofia and Kahlil's house for dinner tonight."said Virginia.

"I know...I know...but I was just thinking about you...that's all..." said Jetty..


"Awwwwwwwwwwwww" cooed Virginia, giving Jetty a soft sweet kiss..


in the doorway of her apartment building..

"I'll call you when I get back...bring an overnight bag, so you can spend the night." she said.


Lt. Tragg was turning the city upside down looking for more clues concerning his latest murder case and his main suspect.. Kimberly Slaughter.. Having absolutely no luck at all, he went on a search for her attorney, Yvette Jones-Lockwood..


Once again he went to our old building and our old office suite and once again he found it empty ,dark and locked..

He didn't know where we worked...So the only other place he could go was to our homes.


He bammed on Yvette and Gary's door.. It was quite obvious they weren't home, so he bammed on Bee Bee and my door ..We weren't home.. so naturally, he bammed on Sofia and Kahlil's door and he hit pay dirt.


"What the hell is this/" he asked. Seeing the dinner table, smelling the food 








and seeing Me, Bee Bee, Jessica, Chip, Ms Jade , Danny Ho and Kahlil seated at the table.

"It's called Dinner and right now you are disturbing our dinner hour."said Sofia, who wasn't hiding her anger.


"Is Yvette there ,I need to speak to her!" he said.


"NO! She's out of town...AND WE TOLD YOU THAT!!"said Kahlil , who was now angrier than I'd seen him in a long while.


"OH MY GOD!!! HE COMES TO YOUR HOMES TOO? THIS KIND OF HARRASSMENT IS UNPRECEDENTED!" said Ms. Virginia... "Sorry I'm late guys." she said.


She brought a bottle of wine.. She walked past Lt. Tragg into the house..


"WHEN CAN I EXPECT YVETTE TO RETURN?" Lt Tragg bellowed.



"WHEN SHE RETURNS" said Kahlil, who slammed the door in his face and locked it and disconnected the doorbell..

We all sat down to a delicious meal and good wine and did not worry about Lt. Tragg anymore.


IN PATTERSON AT A LAUNDROMAT-

Kimberly Slaughter was finishing up her laundry...


She was folding a few things when Yvette and Gary walked in..


''Hello Kimberly." she said.

She was startled..

"Ms. Yvette??? How did you find me???" she asked.


"I have my ways...That's the least of your worries... You're in a lot of trouble...You're under indictment for murder...Your baby is in foster care right now...If you keep running a federal fugitive warrant will be issued against you and that will make your situation even worse." said Ms. Yvette.

Kimberly began to cry....

"WHAT CAN I DO MS. YVETTE?" she sobbed..

"You can trust me... I've got four very good attorneys who work with me.. We are working on your divorce and your custody case.. These murder charges are the weakest I've seen in a long time...I'm going to get them dropped... but you have to do the right thing.. Trust me...Come back to Philadelphia with me and my husband here.. 

He's an Investigator with the District Attorney's office.. we'll do everything we can to help you."said Yvette.


"Okay!" she said quietly...


And so Kimberly packed her bags...Said goodbye to the people she had been staying with.. Gary and Ms. Yvette checked out of their motel and hit the road back to Philadelphia...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

3 comments:

Sunflower said...

I saw the installment this morning...Then it vanished...Then this one came up this afternoon..It's much better than the original..I like it!

Keith said...

There was some kind of glitch and I accidentally wiped out the entire post...So I had to write it over! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties!