Thursday, June 29, 2023

An Unlikely Client!

 

      


Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,-Philadelphia PA.

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns University Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as
Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University -The Thomas Kline Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, California.

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips.


THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY FREDERICK STOCKTON- MONDAY MORNING!

ADA Fred Stockton was immersed in this case, studying the attorneys he was going to be up against as well as the case itself..





Lt. Tragg walked in with tumblers of hot coffee for him...He had on a new suit, shiny expensive shoes, Every hair in place, manicured and pedicured perfectly and enough make cup to cover the lingering swelling of his latest fight..

"Good Morning Counselor..." he said.


"While you were busy brawling in a soul food joint and getting yourself locked up for a week in a South Jersey jail. I've been busy trying to work on this case.. Your case against Bennett is circumstantial at best... You can't place him at the scene of the crime, namely his bakery....At the time, it wasn't his bakery....He had been fired, by the victim and banned from the premises... I have the original recipe...Walnuts were not included in it...Which means someone put them in this batch..." said ADA Stockton, who happened to be munching on some of the cookies.


"It could have been any one of his workers...You see how loyal they are to him...100 of em came down here as charactor witnesses...He gave em the order , they stepped on the cookie dough and voila...She's toast."said Lt. Tragg.

"Saying that and proving that..are two different things... Olivia and Beverly are defending their Uncle...From what I can see ,their beloved Uncle...They're going to fight to the death to keep him off death row.. They and their friends were in court the past two weeks getting his company back and the other two fellows that lost their companies...and they got them big settlements too!... If he knew his Neices were going to defend him and from what I've read...They got him control of his company the day she died...What motive did he have to kill her? He had gotten what he wanted....Did you look at those other two guys at all?" asked Fred Stockton.


"They didn't do it...They got airtight alibis...and yes, I checked."said Lt. Tragg...

"I want you to go back to that Bakery, talk to as many people as you can, check  every phone call made by Bennett, every email....find out if he communicated with anyone there...Establish a strong motive...
I need it to win this case....Look, you've been after this guy for years and you've never been able to make a charge stick...Here's a chance to finally get him and break Olivia and Beverly's hearts...Don't you want that? Considering how many times they've humiliated you...Now go on." said  Fred Stockton...


At our house....SUNDAY NIGHT


"I talked to all 100 of those charactor witnesses at his bakery and then some, janitors, administrative assistants, cleaning staff...None of them had any contact with your uncle... Beverly , Bresha and I






checked his business phone and his personal phone and his laptop for any emails, texts or communications with anyone and there are none..

He didn't go anywhere near his business once he was fired and ordered off the premises..Your Uncle is clean." I said.



"Of course he's clean...My Uncle is a lot of things, but he's no killer... As usual, Lt. Tragg went on a vindictive witch hunt and made a case on circumstantial evidence...He's been trying to put my uncle away for years..... He's got nothing, absolutely nothing..." said Olivia..


 ''What are you looking at?" I asked..


"I'm studying the prosecutor we are going to be up against...Frederick Stockton... His Father was the late Assistant District Attorney Regis Stockton...a little ahead of my time...but I'd heard of him...
His son is just a little older than my Beverly."said Olivia.

FREDERICK REGIS STOCKTON-

Born in Philadelphia Pa.

Father - Assistant District Attorney, Regis Stockton

Graduated from St. Joseph's Prep

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy-Harvard University

J.D.- Harvard University Law School

Passed the Bar in MA./CT/New York/Pennsylvania/Deleware/New Jersey

Upon graduation served as law clerk for Judge Wallace Staples

Associate Attorney Azar and Rosenburg Attorneys at law, New York City

Associate Attorney Florick and Riddle, Attorneys at Law , New York City

Associate Attorney, Ellis and Kirk, Attorneys at Law , New York City

Assistant District Attorney-D.A.'s Office- Philadelphia PA.


"He's very interesting... His father committed suicide when he was in his last year of law school.."said Olivia.


"Very Interesting..You know what else is interesting?" I said, pulling her to me...and kissing her in the corner of our bedroom...

"What is that?" she whispered...

"How long I can keep my hands off of you..." I whispered...

"Not long once I'm undressed huh?" she said..

"Not long period,,," I said..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are so smooth.." she laughed and we continued kissing
The kissing got hotter and hotter....

SUNDAY NIGHT-

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" cooed Olivia...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOW THIS IS HOW YOU END A DAMN WEEEKEND....LAWWWD!." I said.

"YOU ARE SOOOO SILLY!" laughed Olivia...
"Ouuuuuu you are so horny...." she whispered...

"I am....." I said.
 
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...it never takes much, just you being alone with me.." she said..


We continued to kiss, She helped me undress.....

"Oh My godddd look at youuuuuu...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed...and stroked me gently.

"UMMMMMMPH YOU ARE HARD!!!! AND HUGE!!!!" she exclaimed in between hot smoldering kisses....Olivia was devouring my lips...
I marveled at her pretty panties......




I slowly slipped her panties  down...

"Myyyyyyyy wordd... these are beautiful...WOWWWWWW! " I said, admiring her beautiful thong.

"You are so crazy Donny Ray. Beverly and Kayla convinced me to buy this thong,....I thought it was a little loud...The matching bra too that I had on earlier, but she said that you'd love this set.. "laughed Olivia.

"Remind me to thank Beverly and Kayla...buy them something nice." I laughed.

I lifted her up and entered her slowly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned..

"I love to hear you moan.." she whispered in my ear.. "I love that I make you moan." she added..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love that you make me moan.....UMMMMMMMM" was all I could get out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOOOOD!" Olivia cooed...

She moved up and down on me....driving me to near delirium...
And rode me cowgirl girl style on top of the bed..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....UMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWWWD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
"ENJOYING YOUR NIGHT DONNIE RAY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

"I AMMMMM!" I roared.

Our bed was really getting a workout.........
"UMMMMM I'm enjoying this moment!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed...

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Olivia and I were in total bliss.
We rested peacefully under a nice harvest moon...Olivia even snored a little bit....
Like wise downstairs..Beverly and Nelson were making a night of it..
"Come here ,. Take my clothes off!" whispered Beverly, softly to Nelson..
"I'd like nothing better, I've been looking at you and wanting to do that all day...Especially at Josie's Super Brunch this morning...you kept dropping things and bending over..." said Nelson...
They kissed slowly , softly...

"Nasty! I know that...I could tell...I saw you looking at me.." she laughed..





Nelson slowly slipped her panties down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOOO SMOOTH WITH THAT!" Beverly said..

"It comes from practice baby!" he said slyly and laughed...

"Uh practice and a fertile Imagination....I'll bet you think about different ways to do this all day.." said Beverly....

"Well not all day, but enough." admitted Nelson, grinning...

"Nasty!" she giggled.
He lifted her petite body up and entered her slowly and gently... bringing her to a quick orgasm...She wrapped her arms around him and spread her legs even wider..Nelson was losing his mind....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD BEVERLYYYYYY!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NELSON!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU MY GOODNESSS!" she moaned...
Once more, he placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her again, slowly and softly...She held him for dear life , while her body trembled.. and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face,,she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm..and so soon!

"OHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT!" she cried out, crying like a baby, her head moving from side to side....her body trembling...while she continued to kiss him slowly and softly....

"BEVERLY, BEVERLY CHERYL, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!" he screamed out!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUU YOU CALLING ME BY MY GOVERNMENT NAME NOW!!! IT MUST BE GOOD TO YA!" she howled..

"OH IT IS!! IT IS!" he moaned.
They finally made it to the bed, For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Beverly  and Nelson were in total bliss, their bed getting a nice workout!!!!


Finally resting peacefully, with Beverly ,sleeping like a baby on top of her husband....Both of them snoring loudly....

 

 II-

MONDAY MORNING-
"I spoke with Mikal Perkeon   he told me...
"Look, Bennett said what we all were feeling and too afraid to say... I felt the same way he did, that I had been tricked out of my company....I just couldn't prove it... I was overjoyed when I heard she was dead...but I didn't kill her and I've got an alibi....I was at Night Court fighting a traffic ticket...You can check!" he said.
 I did and he was there alright.....

So I talked to Richard Huff who basically told me the same thing..

"I wanted to kill Kelly Barnes...and Bennett said what we were all thinking and feeling, but didn't have the guts to say....We were afraid she'd do to us, what she did to him, fire him and kick him out of his company, thus he forfeited his salary and the works, so we were quiet...He fought back..He got your wife and her niece and they won him his company back....and so Mikal and I got lawyers and we fought back...Bennett had a lot of guts and determination...I've got nothin but love and respect for that man!! 
I didn't kill Kelly Barnes...I understand why you gotta ask..but I didn't do it....And I have an alibi...I was at the Egyptian Club with a date....and we went to a hotel afterwords...You can check my credit card receipts and ask..." he said.  "Oh and here.....This is a check for your law firm for Robert Bennett's defense fund from me....I hope you get him off".....| said Richard Huff.

He presented us a check for 500K.

I checked his alibi...He was indeed at the Egyptian Club...His Credit Cards and Debit Cards bare him out , he's on the video and he and a young lady did go to a hotel after they left the club and they were there until morning...." I said.

"That eliminates everybody on our possible suspect list doesn't it?  We know Uncle Robbie was with us and afterwords, he was home with Aunt Zelda....We have one neighbor who heard the both of them making love as his alibi....I think that and the work we've done is enough..."said Olivia.

"You know there is one person who we have overlooked here...The least likely person we'd suspect....Gennifer Lee...Where was she?" asked Beverly...

"Gennifer Lee? We spent the past two weeks fighting her in court...That was Kelly Barnes right hand woman...."said Nelson...


"Interesting fact...I did look into her...She and Kelly Barnes grew up together...They were friends since High school....The recipe for the award winning cookies that put Kelly on the map were actually Gennifer's mother's recipe... Story has it that Kelly stole it.. Made the cookies herself, marketed them and made a fortune...Started a company and took it public....She didn't share a dime with Mrs. Lee, who committed suicide after her husband, Gennifer's father left her...

He died in mysterious car accident that detectives said looked as if the car was tampered with, but could not prove..."I said.

Josie and Bresha were looking at the information we had on Gennifer Lee on their laptop.
"I don't get it....She was doing very good for herself..Went to law School, passed the bar, worked for several firms...Why go and work for her  former girlfriend, who ripped her mother off?" said Josie.
''Apparently this was a complicated relationship." said Bresha.




GENNIFER LEE-

Born in Philadelphia ,PA.

Graduated from the Philadelphia High School For Girls..

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Columbia University

J.D.-Harvard Law school

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Virginia, Washington, D.C.


Associate AttorneyLuken and Jerguson

Associate Attorney-Milf and Rogan

Associate Attorney- Bang & Bang

Associate Attorney- Reese & Thornton

Presently, Staff Attorney and Personal Assistant to Kelly Barnes, CEO of The Barnes Baking Company!


"I can tell you that...Lawyers talk and in legal circles...It was said that Gennifer Lee was kind of loose...
She was involved with the husband of one of the partners at Reese and Thornton...She got pregnant...They paid for an abortion...and she turned in her resignation... You would have thought that she would have learned her lesson...but another attorney got her pregnant, while she was interviewing for a job at another firm....She got another abortion, that was paid for by , wait for it...Kelly Barnes...and she went to work for Kelly Barnes as her Staff Attorney and Personal Assistant..." said Olivia.


''If Loose Booty was a person." said Nelson..

"Hush upppppp!"said Beverly ,laughing and playfully swatting at her husband...
Josie cracked up laughing...
So did Bresha.....


"Another interesting thing to note...Kelly Barnes ate some cake last year at a benefit and fell out there, nearly dying....but an alert staffer located an epi pen and saved her life...Guess who was standing just feet away and did nothing??? Gennifer Lee....It kind of makes me wonder." I said.

"Yes it does...." said Olivia...

LATER-SUNDAY AFTERNOON-





Speaking of Gennifer Lee..She and Lt. Tragg ran into each other in Curley's Bar, Sunday Night....


They buried the hatchet and had some Tequilla...as well as Martinis and Beer.


>

She had had seven Martinis and a beer.. She was both hammered and horny, the way Lt. Tragg liked his women....


They wound up going back to his house...for "some quiet conversation."  As you can guess, they didn't talk much...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU LIEUTENANT, I AM DRUNK AND VERY, VERY HORNY!" she said.

"HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!  SO AM I..HEH HEH HEH!" he laughed..

"YOU HAD YOUR HANDS, ALL DOWN MY PANTIES AGAIN!!! WE JUST MADE UP!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she giggled.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWW GENNIFER...LET'S GET EM OFF!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE SOOOO NASTY!" she cooed..

"YES I AMMMMMMM SWEET BABY!" he said..





He slowly slipped her panties off....practically salivating....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.. "OHHH MYYYYYYYYY YOU NAUGHTY GIRL" he said...

"KNOW ANY LAWYER TYPES THAT ROCK THESE?" she asked..

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! JUST YOU BABY!!! MYYYYYYYYYY MYYYY MYYYYY!" he laughed...




She passed him a condom.....He didn't usually use these...but he wanted her so bad, he relented without an argument..

They were on his living room floor really going at it....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE A BEAST! OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!: he cried out..

She was very soft, smelled like a newborn baby and very, very wet...He was losing his mind.....

Her body trembled...her head moved from side to side....she banged both of her fists on the floor..

She was having a very intense orgasm.... She was afraid...it was so intense..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LIEUTENANT!! GO FOR IT!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSs!" she cried out.
Then he had her bent over the bathroom sink going at her doggie style..

She had another very intense orgasm....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  WOUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. She quickly had another intense orgasm...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...Again Her body trembled...her head moved from side to side....she banged both of her fists on the basin surface...

They wound up in bed, making love...The bed was rocking something terrible...the headboard was shaking as though it might come loose..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE A BEAST! OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!: he cried out..

The bed was squeaking loudly and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by seemlessly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."   he yelled out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."she said..she had another intense orgasm...



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....Lieutenant  OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"she cooed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHURRRRRR!!!!!!she said.

"OHHH MY GODDDD!"he said...

"OHHHH, AHHHHHHHH I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF...OHHHHHHHH LAWWWD!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOADD!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!"he moaned..

"OHHHHH NOOOOOO!  NOOOOO ARTHURRRRRRR!!! OUUUUUUUUU!"


He pulled out just in time, the condom burst and he came all over his sheets and her  like a gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" he said.....

"You cum a lot." she said softly...

She got up , went to her purse and got another condom....He put it on....


He mounted her again.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE A BEAST!!!" she cooed as they made sweet love...a lot slower and less frenzied this time.

FOUR TO FIVE HOURS LATER....LT. Tragg came so hard, he thought he was dying...

He rolled over....the loaded condom was still on him....His tongue was hanging out...He was fast asleep..

She got up, went in his bathroom and took a long hot shower immediately......Her body still trembling.....




and got dressed...



This time, she placed a kiss on his cheek....before she left him, nude , tongue still hanging out...

Which brings us to today, MONDAY MORNING!


It was Monday Morning.. We had just finished discussing Gennifer Lee and all of the charactors involved in this drama.

We had just finished discussing Gennifer Lee and all of the charactors involved in this drama.
"Let's walk over to the new Sandwich Shoppe for lunch.. I think we are ready for the Preliminary Hearing tomorrow." said Olivia.
"Yeah, you're right...we are as ready as ever.." I said.
"Where is Uncle Robbie?/ Aunt Zelda, They didn't come up fopr Breakfast, I was going to ask them if they wanted to go."said Beverly...
"Bev, they're in the sub-basement...I don't think they are interested in going right now."said Nelson...
Josie laughed....
So did Bresha.

The Bell rang just then...
"Who is that?" said Olivia, a little annoyed that the bell would ring as soon as we got ready to go to lunch.
"I'll get it Liv." said Alfreda..
It was Gennifer Lee!

"Hello...I know I'm the last person you guys expected to see...I want to hire you!" she said.





III-



'So let me get this straight...You've been fighting with us in court for little over a month, we've subpoenaed you as a witness in our murder trial of my uncle...and YOU WANT TO HIRE US?" asked Olivia incredulously...
I didn't say a word, I just stared at her and smiled.. The Gaul...She was a good looking woman and very smart...
"You hire the best for the best results...The Board of Directors of The Barnes Baking Company has fired me... I want to sue them for wrongful termination....I figure you guys beat me in court..and the other lawyers who challenged me successfully are all your friends and neighbors.. I do my homework...They used your blueprint in the second  trial and in the subsequent negotiation....So you guys are the perfect choice to defend me... They say I caused the company a loss of 10 million dollars... I say I was doing damage control....and that they could have lost even more....This whole leveraged buyout was Kelly Barnes's idea...Acting as her attorney and advisor, I did what she asked me to do....I knew some of what we did was quasi legal and I feared one of those three men might hire a smart lawyer who might figure it out...but I still was following orders...I tried to explain that to them...That she died and left a mess and I was left to clean it up, but they voted unanimously to terminate my employment." said Gennifer Lee.
"You do realize we've subpoenaed you as a defense witness in my Uncle Robbie's murder case don't you?" asked Beverly.
"Is this a slick way to get out of testifying?" asked Nelson.
"No, Not at all....I don't think one case has anything to do with the other." she said innocently....

At the table behind us....Bresha, Josie and Alfreda were enjoying their sandwiches..






"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm these sandwiches are good!"said Bresha..
"Yes they are..ummmmm, Hey Ms. Alfreda....where is Rockland? He hasn't been by for lunch lately?" said Josie..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm"said Alfreda in between munches... He's in court this week..He's got a trial.." she said as she ate...

Gennifer passed Olivia a check..

"This is for your retainer...." she said....

"You're serious?" said Olivia..

"You and your niece battled then prosecutors, Brooke Kennedy and Natalie Tenneson in four grueling trials, three that ended in hung juries before you guys finally got an acquittal



and yet you defended Brooke in a Federal Trial, You allowed Natalie to live here with her then boyfriend, David Charles, now her husband..

while you aided him in a successful defense and now they're your best buds....I did my research quite well." said Gennifer Lee.

"Completely different circumstances...Natalie has been my friend since 9th grade...we had a friendly and respectful rivalry with her and Brooke ,it was never personal. What you and your late boss tried to do to our Uncle is very personal...You aren't the same."said Beverly....

''We don't have to be best buds...but I do respect your talents..I want you guys to represent me because I realize you're the best..." said Gennifer.

"I'm going to hold on to this....but I have to think about it...We aren't going to make a move until we get my uncle off.."said Olivia.

"Okay....That's fine!" said Gennifer Lee.



IV-

Dinner time....
And as usual, we met with our staff and their spouses.....

"I thought you two had gone home...This is the first I've seen of you all day.."joked Alfreda..She knew exactly why she hadn't seen them...They were in our sub-basement making sweet love all day....
"No, we were in your sub-basement, relaxing and enjoying the privacy....."laughed Uncle Robbie slyly...
"They're all adults Robbie,  They know what we were doing....He's so nasty Liv, sometimes he can't keep his hands off of me." said Zelda, blushing.
"Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, I know exactly what you mean."said Olivia, looking at me and laughing..
I smiled broadly....


Nelson and Beverly were kissing passionately while waiting for the food to be ready...


So was Josie and Paris...



and Bresha and Tony......

"Ummmmmmmmmm I'm Inspired." said Rockland , who put Alfreda on his lap..
"No you're horny....See what you done Robbie, Zelda...If this food isn't ready soon we are going to have an orgy in here."laughed Alfreda..
As she and Rockland kissed...

We all busted out laughing.
"Guess who came by here and wants use of our services?  Gennifer Lee...She gave me a retainer..said she'd been fired by the Board of directors of that company...She wants to sue."said Olivia.

"WHATTTTTTTT? Are you for real?"asked Zelda..
"You trashed her in court for the past month now...She lost three big cases..." said Robbie..

''And a lot of cash..almost 10 million they gotta pay out between the three companies." said Nelson.

"I made some phone calls...She wasn't lying...She was let go from her company by the Board of Directors..."I said.


"You would think after losing to us...We would be the LAST people she'd want to be in court with..."said Josie..

"I checked her record out...She really is a brilliant attorney...She had a 100 percent win streak going in cases before she ran into us....and except for her sexual escapades at that last firm she was at before Kelly Barnes took her in..She had an A1 rating amongst attorneys. She was blemishless.."said Bresha.

"I guess she suffered the first three losses of her career lately, jumpstarted by you guys."said Uncle Robbie.
"That's right and who better to defend you than the attorneys, who beat you in court?" said Olivia.
"You know we've subpoenaed her to testify as a defense witness in Uncle Robbie's trial..Are you going to take her on as a client Auntay?"
"I sure am....My daddy taught me a long time ago...Keep your friends and family close, keep your enemies even closer." said Olivia, smiling.



"Dinner is ready, Dig in everybody!" said Alfreda...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: