Monday, June 12, 2023

Fatal Excess


 COURTROOM C- 9:00 AM


"ALL RISE FOR HONORABLE JUDGE TAD THORNTON" said the Bailiff.

Ms.Yvette and I, Keith Jones, My wife, Beatrice Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil Ahmed, Attorneys for the firm McCluskey/Cozen.Connor and Pratt, stood with our client, Wynnefield Schuyler Jr. , wealthy businessman and one of the city's most eligible bachelors...

We had endured a Three week trial...We were glad it was over.  The best part of this case was that it did not involve Lt. Tragg at all!

"This is the kind of client, I hate to represent." Ms. Yvette whispered to me..
"I know what you mean, rich, arrogant and sleazy.."I said.. He was all of those things and more..but he was the kind of client that brought the firm a lot of money and a lot of business..For all of our successful, Civil Rights, Immigration, Wrongfully Accused  and murder cases we tried...It was people like him, Wynnefield Schuyler Jr. and his equally obnoxious father, who paid the firm the most and kept the firm one of the top law firms in the city.
"He was very handsy too...I'll be glad to be done with him.."said Bee Bee.
"He came very close to being slapped by both of us...Like Pinkney Bach, remember Bee?" said Sofia.

"Oh yeah.."laughed Bee Bee.. We had defended the former Judge twice on Sexual Assault charges and Murder charges... He had been quite handsy with both women and Ms. Yvette...They both slapped the hell out of him... He got the message loud and clear..Which is why today, they both sat in between Me and Kahlil...

Kahlil sat quietly and talked to Ms. Jade..

"I think we pulled this out. You did a great job of investigating this case." he said.
"Thank you...this case lasted three weeks longer than I expected..I don't care what the verdict is...I just want it to be over." she said ,firmly grabbing our client's wandering hand and removing it from up under her skirt.
 Wynnefield Schuyler Jr. calmly sat with a pleased as punch look on his face, not worried about the outcome at all, even though if convicted, he could face up to 25 years in prison.,...


They had brought in a Special Prosecutor , who we knew....William Pierce, Once an Arbitrator in our case...He had been a Judge at one time and was now in private practice...
"Has the Jury reached a verdict?" asked Judge Thornton.

"Yes, we have ."said the Foreman...

"Bailiff, pass me the verdict.." he said..  He read it...and then passed it to the Baillif..

"Read it please/" he said.

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. WYNNEFILD SCHUYLER ON COUNT ONE, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MAIL FRAUD, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY,!

COUNT TWO, MAIL FRAUD, NOT GUILTY...!.

COUNT THREE, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT WIRE FRAUD, NOT GUILTY..!

COUNT FOUR, WIRE FRAUD, NOT GUILTY!

COUNT FIVE, EXTORTION, NOT GUILTY!

"Son Of A Bitch!" said Special Prosecutor William Pierce...who punched his left palm, threw his hands up in the air and marched out of the courtroom.....

I have to admit...I thought he was guilty of at least two of those charges...I didn't expect a full acquittal like we got...but the state didn't thouroughly prove their case..

There was no celebration amongst Bee Bee and Sofia, the way they did when we usually won a case, just relief. They were glad to be done with the city's most eligible bachelor....



Kahlil and Jade felt pretty much the same way......

"Yvette!!! You and your team is every bit as good as your partners say you were...EVEN BETTER...I didn't expect to beat all of those charges....We got a clean sweep!!" said Wynnefield Schuyler Jr.
"Yes we did!" sighed Yvette, who personally thought he was guilty as hell of all of the charges, but didn't like the way the state was playing fast and loose with facts, evidence and with the way they built their case against him...We defended him according to the law and we won, but none of us had a good taste in our mouths...

"To show you my extreme gratitude...I am inviting you and your team and all of your lovely friends from that building you work in to my rooftop party tomorrow night...Please come...It will be a good time..There will be food and music and dancing... You'll all enjoy it..And please, invite Olivia and Beverly.....I would love to meet them....Come right after work...No dress code.. Please come." he said sincerely..
Yvette looked at all of us...

"What's the harm...it's a party right?" she said..

"Yeah, it's a party, Who doesn't like a party right?" said Bee Bee.
"He's our age,so I know he'll have a DJ there playing our kind of music.." I said.
"Yeah, it's a party, Who doesn't like a party right?" said  Sofia,.
"Why not?" said Kahlil.
"We'll see you there." said Jade.
"Excellent!  Thanks for everything...I'll see you guys tomorrow night...don't forget, invite your friends." he said as he left out the door...  He had been to our building and met  all of our lovely associates, Jazzy, Kayla, Jessica, Natalie, Brookie ,Karen and their husbands as well..He was enthralled with them....just as he was with us...

After he left, Judge Thornton walked up to Yvette...

"Yvette..You and your guys did an excellent job...You lawyered the hell out of that case...but personally between me and you and totally off the record.. I thought he was guilty as hell of at least two of those charges." he said.
"Personally, between you and me and totally off the record.....I don't know because I didn't ask, but I agree with you." said Yvette as the six of us filed out of the courtroom...


II-

Wynnefield Schuyler Jr. spared no expense for his victory party...He or rather his Father, Moneybags Schuyler Sr. as I called him rented out the rooftop and the top four floor beneath it for his big event...


and as promised... it was AN EVENT!...


He had six D.J.'s , all from out of New York City Spinning....





and as promised, lots of food and drink...

"OH MANNNN, HE WASN'T LYING....THIS IS THE BOMB!" I said..
"It is....He wasn't lying, he knows how to throw a party." said Bee Bee.
"He doesss....He really delivered." said Sofia.
"Yeah, he did." said Kahlil...
"I must say I am impressed ."said Ms. Yvette...
"When you told me who he is...Who his daddy is, I expected nothing less."said her husband, Gary,,,
"WOWWWWW ,Look at this."said Jade..
"This must have set Mr. Moneybags back a few pennies.."said Danny.
"If you mean his daddy....This is nothing...Chump change."said Virginia, who had once represented a cousin of theirs and knew the family.
"Insane."said her husband, Jetty...

"Yvette, Yvette, thank you all for coming to my party....and Oh My God...Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West and company...You don't know how long I've wanted to meet you...I am Wynnefield Schuyler Jr." he said, smiling broadly..

"Ohhh I know who you are... The whole city knows... Pleased to meet you..."said Olivia.
"Hello."said Donnie Ray.
"Hello."said Beverly.
"Pleased to meet you." said Nelson.
"Yes, pleased to meet you."said Josie.
"WOW THIS IS SOME SET UP!" said Paris...
"Indeed, pleased to meet you."said Bresha.
"This is Madddddd Cool...six D.J.'s, wowwwwww."said Tony...
"Hello, pleased to meet you.."said Alfreda.
"Yes pleased to meet you." said Rockland.

"JAZZY...JAZZZZY!  SO GLAD YOU COULD COME!" said Wynnefield... He had met her and the rest on the days he had been to our office and ate at our cafeteria in the Bridge Building..
"Hiiiiiii Wynnefield.."said Jazzy...
Dabnis nodded.. He didn't like the way Wynnefield looked at Jazzy and was always placing his hands on her hips...
"Hi Wynnefield..Thanks for inviting us to your party." said Kayla.
"What's up man?" said Ray, who also didn't like the attention Wynnefield paid to his wife, Kayla..
"Hola." said Jessica, who had also caught his eye and his wandering hands in the cafeteria..
"What's Up ,Man? Nice spread you have here." said Chip.
"THANK YOU!! KAREN, B.L. SO GLAD YOU CAME!! HEY NATALIE, BROOKIE, DAVID AND IS THIS YOUR HUSBAND, BROOKE? PLEASED TO MEET YOU!" said Wynnefield..
"Thank you for inviting us." said Karen...
"I've got you booked for my show next week." said B.L.
"Hi Wynnefield..."said Natalie.
''What's up man?" said David. He didn't like the way Wynnefield looked at Natalie sometimes and was always placing his hands on her hips...
"Hi Wynnefield..."said Brooke.
"Hey man.." said her husband, Sean.
"These are two of our friends, Zoey and Lem...We can pay for them..."said Olivia introducing Zoey and Lem.


"Nonsense...any friends of yours are friends of mine..."said Wynnefield, who seemed to be a nice guy...
His assistants herded us all to an area he had cordened off  where he had 37 seats reserved for our group....


The night wore on....We all enjoyed ourselves immensely...Like I said, there was plenty of good hot food to eat and plenty to drink and good music...we all danced well into the night... Tomorrow was Friday...I doubted if anyone other than Danny, Rockland and Gary was going to work tomorrow.

Our host vanished into the night....He was two floors down in a private suite...


''Well Hello...It took you long enough to get down here...I take it your party is still going on..."said the woman..Her name was Barbara Briscoe, Mrs. Barbara Briscoe, young wife of his father's business partner.. She was his second wife.. His first wife had died a few years back..She was just a year older than Wynnefield Schuyler... and his father's business partner, her husband, was a year older than his father.

"Does your husband know you're at my party?" asked Wynnefield.


''Do you care?  That bulge in your trousers says you don't." she said..

"I really don't" he said..
''And I don't either...now get over here..." she said..
They began kissing...passionately....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOW IT IS A PARTY!" he said..

"YESsSSSSSSSSSSS...LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" she said.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."He moaned..
"AWWWWWWW W LAWDDDDDDDD! " he cried out, as she slipped her sexy panties down....
and straddled him....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!" she cooed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD!" he moaned....as she rode him softly and slowly like a surfer rides the waves....
He soon entered her doggie style..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...LAWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned..


They wound up on the floor ,really going at it...


and finally in bed.......making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!!



By the time they stopped...We had all long been gone....We never got to say goodbye!

Wynne woke up and looked at the sky....The sun bursting through...


''Where do you think you're going?"cooed Barbara, blocking him from leaving...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWD!!! NOWHERE!!" he moaned..


They began kissing again...

She straddled him and began to move up and down on him, driving him delirious.
and in no time they were both back in bed...making sweet love.




III-

FRIDAY MORNING!

Despite the great time we all had last night at Wynne Schuyler's rooftop party, we all came to work the next morning... None of us needed to be in court for anything, so we came to work...We hung out in the cafeteria a little longer.

"I really had a great time last night....A Better time than I originally thought I would." I said.
''So did I..I can't believe how much I danced.."said Bee Bee.
"Oh Me Neither...Those six D.J.'s were the best..."said Sofia.
"I heard they were from New York City." said Kahlil.
"They were....They played something for everybody...."said Jade.
"It was a good time...I didn't get to say goodnight to Wynne Schuyler...He must have dipped out early."said Ms. Yvette.
"Yeah, I saw him for awhile...Then he was gone...He was definitely gone by the time we all left at 2:00 AM." said Virginia.
"Must have found a lovely young lady....There were several there."said Jetty.

"Yvette, I had such a good time...Thank you for inviting us." said Jessica.
"Yes... it was great...The food, plenty of drinks...I loved it." said Chip...
"I had a great time too!  Me and Husband are staying in tonight...Netflixing and chilling.."said Jazzy..
"I really had a great time last night....A Better time than I originally thought I would."said Dabnis.
"Me and Gary are staying in too!  We danced enough for tonight, last night." said Kayla.
"I gotta admit it...Those 6 D.J.'s were the truth..."said Ray..
"Yes they were..." said Paris.
"Mannnnn, last night was lit." said Tony.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to say Thank you or good night to Wynne Schuyler. last night..." said Karen Page.
"Yeah he dipped out before it was over...Last time I saw him was around 11:00 PM....
""Must have found himself a lovely young lady....There were several there."said Natalie..
"Perhaps...but I didn't see him with anyone." said Brooke.
"Well He knows we enjoyed his party....So much that everybody I've talked to is staying in tonight to recover." said Sean...

"Vettie, I'm not doing anything today...I'm cutting my guys loose at 2:00." said Karen Page.
"Yeah me too! Liv said her and Donnie Ray and Beverly and Nelson were staying in tonight...And I guess me and Gary are doing the same." said Yvette...


By 2:00 PM , we all were on the train headed to our homes and a well deserved weekend of rest and relaxation .




IV-


At A Center City Condo, the scene of  our rooftop party the night before..

"Wow, she is young and pretty....what a waste...."said a crime scene investigator..

"What's the cause of death?" asked another man...

"It looks like manual strangulation..." said another..

"I put the time of death at around two hours ago..."said another..


"She had sex before she died... It looks like it was consensual... There is a lot of semen, a whole lot of semen everywhere...on the bed, on the floor, on the wall...in her panties...and on her...She and somebody really had a time..."said Dr. Marcy Martin.

"A lot of fingerprints too, all around....a pair of men's boxers.....they're stained with semen and sweat...and look, traces of Cocaine...."said Dr. Hazel Baylor.


"There was a big party here last night,  Over 2000 guests....up on the roof, I heard they had six out of town D.J.'s  and the party raged on until 2:00 in the morning..."said a CSI man...

Lt. Tragg walked in with four uniformed officers..

"What have we got here?" he asked.
"Looks like a homicide, manual strangulation...We estimate the time of death was about two hours ago." said Hazel.


"Hmmmmmm, I heard they had a big party on the rooftop last night..It was thrown by that jerky rich boy, Wynne Schuyler...The one Yvette and her snot nosed kids just got off...Find him, interview him...
Sgt. Brice?" said Lt. Tragg..

"Yes Lieutenant" said Sgt. Brice.

"Take as many men as you need...Get a guest list and interview everyone who was at that party...and then cross check everyone who lives in this building...I want time and dates of arrival... Put a team on the Street Cams, Traffic Cams and that ATM Camera across the street.."said Lt. Tragg.



"I'm on it sir." said Sgt. Brice..


"Who is the babe?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"Her name was Barbara Briscoe, Mrs. Barbara Briscoe, young wife of Area Business Man, Haverford Briscoe." said Dr. Marcy Martin.


"You don't say?  That old dude is or rather was married to a hot young broad like this?? WOWWWWWWW! "said Lt. Tragg, "Okay, get her out of here....Get me those autopsy reports girls."said Lt. Tragg.
"You did good girl..You got through this whole thing without getting into an argument with him."whispered Marcy..
"He hasn't left yet." said Hazel..

Who watched as the body was put in a body bag, strapped to the gurney and rolled out of the building..


And at Ms. Yvette's house..



She and Gary were enjoying Pizza...


"Mmmmmmmmmmm this is sooooo good.." moaned Ms. Yvette as she bit into a slice of hot pizza....

"Yes it is...You know, we have a lot of nice shops right in this neighborhood...That sandwich Shop and this Pizzaria. We all need to start investing in them..."said Gary as he munched on pizza..


"We do!  Olivia and I order from both of these places....When we are taking food up to the jail to see our clients...and we turned Brookie and Nat on to them too!....You're just late buster..." said Yvette, smiling as Gary passed her another slice of Pizza...

"You know, That Wynne Schuyler fella turned out to be alright....after all... That was a nice party he gave last night...A whole lotta food, a whole lotta alcohol...man, he made sure we were all taken care of." said Gary....

"Yes he did...He did kinda sorta redeem himself, but I'm just glad to be done with him...and his case...I really thought we were going to lose a piece of that case... because I actually felt he was guilty of some of the charges...if not all of them.."admitted Yvette.

"You never asked him did you?" laughed Gary...
"No I didn't...but I looked at the evidence or lack of it the prosecution had and some underhanded and unfair things they were trying to do and went from there.. They really wanted this guy, bad."said Yvette..

"Keith and Kahlil began to question his guilt or rather innocence throughout their preparation....but like me, they didn't ask...They just went with what was put before us..."

"I think Bee and Mamasita just went with the assumption of innocence and didn't probe any further.."
Jade did a credible enough investigation.....and even she told me that this could go either way.... We were just lucky to get the win.....on all counts...but this case left me feeling dirty, like I needed a real long hot shower...

However nice a guy he turned out to be....The truth of the matter is this..He's really not a nice person..He's a rich, entitled borderline sociopath.. His case was put on my desk by Partner Cozen, who is a friend, a golf partner of his daddy and his daddy's business partner, Haverford Briscoe, so it was one of those cases , we had to take.. It brings money and business to the firm...but it's not the kind of law I like to practice.... I much prefer, Civil Rights, Women's Rights, Immigration cases, LGBTQ, Wrongful Conviction and basic Criminal Defense... I've been fortunate that we've been allowed to take on cases like that." said Yvette.

"They bring good publicity to the firm, but they don't pay like his case does."laughed Gary...

"Exactly." said Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him and kissed her slowly and softly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I feel something  rising up." laughed Yvette.

"Yes it isssssssss, ummmmmmmmmmmmm"moaned Gary...

She reached inside his bathrobe and began rubbing and stroking him softly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE AS HARD AS HELL HUSBAND!!" cooed Yvette softly...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWD!" Gary moaned..




Gary slipped her panties down....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW VETTTIE GIRRRRRRRRL!!!!!"he moaned ...

"Vettie Girl feels a draft...let's go into the bedroom."laughed Yvette. They had finished their pizza and tossed the box in the trash...
"Yessssssssss" said Gary....
He lifted her up.. She gasped as he entered her...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUU UMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned loudly..

Gary thrusted inside of her mightily...


"OUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she cooed. She was having an intense orgasm...
Her body trembled..her head moved from side to side and she cried like a baby!!

"OUUUUUUUUU GARY I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!" she cried out!!

"I LOVE YOU TOO!....I LOVE YOU TOO! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Before she knew it, she was having yet another intense orgasm....
He gently sat her on the dresser drawer, spread her legs and entered her again , while she kissed him slowly and softly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned as he thrusted mightily into her...

She continued to kiss him slowly and softly, devouring his lips...


He bent her over the sink and took her from behind...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUU UMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned loudly..

Gary thrusted inside of her mightily...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned as he thrusted mightily into her...

FOUR HOURS DRIFTED BY SLOWLY

He began to cum and cum so hard, he felt as if he was dying...His body trembling and sweat just flowing down the sides of his face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned softly...


Yvette tossed her panties into the hamper and grabbed two wash cloths and two bottles of body wash..

"Come on....let's take a shower.." she said and took her husband by the hand...


They took a nice long, hot soapy shower together.. still kissing passionately.

A Nice way to end the week. Especially since, unknown to us .....We weren't done with Mr. Wynnefield Schuyler just yet!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

Angie B. said...

Great introduction story as usual!

Cheryl said...

You are still at it, knocking out these stories!

Brenda said...

I've been binge reading both this blog and Ventures...Still rolling out great stories!

Sunflower said...

Loved it! This guy is not one of their most sympathetic clients...but I don't think he's a murderer...

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties...Both sex scenes were HAWTTTTTTT!