Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Everything Under The Sun

The Television Studio....Cookie Magnate and Businesswoman, Kelly Barnes, who was planning a leveraged buy out of three of her major competitors has just collapsed and died while on The popular "Skirt with the Dirt"Television talk show...
Crime Scene Forensics was on the scene snapping photos and doing a chemical analysis..
"Cause of death is Anaphylaxis." said Dr. Hazel Baylor..


"English please!" said Lt. Arthur Tragg of Homicide....

Hazel glared at him angrilly...She Hated working with this man, she hated this man intensely...and she didn't try to hide it..The tension in the room was thick whenever he was in her presence...She sighed..
"Anaphylactic shock is a severe and life-threatening allergic reaction that can occur within seconds or minutes of exposure to something you’re allergic to, such as peanuts or bee stings. It causes blood pressure to drop and narrows your airway, making breathing difficult. Without immediate treatment, it is life-threatening. Kelly Barnes was allergic to something in the cookies she ate...I'm guessing it was the Walnuts..."said Hazel...


"Yeah but Monica Seales ate the same cookies...How come nothing happened to her?" asked Lt. Tragg.


"Because she's not allergic to them!  Anybody else could have eaten those cookies except her."said Hazel, sighing. she couldn't believe a man so stupid was actually a Detective and a high ranking one at that.

"Who knew she was allergic to Walnuts?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"Everybody that knew her!!!...She ingested some Walnuts in her Cake last year at Summer Fest and nearly died..Luckily, an alert staffer had her Epi pen on her and a fast thinking employee stuck her with it and saved her life..."said Gennifer Lee..

''And you are?" he said, smiling from cheek to cheek...
"I'm Gennifer Lee, her attorney and personal assistant."said Gennifer...


"Well Hellllloooooooo, VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! I wish you were my personal assistant" he said. He was visibly smitten.

Gennifer Lee Blushed.


"Why would she put walnuts in the mix of her cookies if she knew she was allergic to them?" he asked.

"She didn't...She uh took this recipe from Robert Bennett, He was the head of one of the companies she had taken over....but she gave them strict instructions not to include the walnuts..."said Gennifer Lee..


"AND THEY DID ANYWAY HUH?  I KNOW THIS ROBERT BENNETT, HE's a two bit con artist...He actually owned a business?" said Lt. Tragg..

"Yes....He's a very scary man....he threatened Kelly's life several times at the meeting where we informed him that we were taking over his company...There were witnesses....Kelly was so scared that actually after his  two nieces ,who are attorneys showed up and threatened legal action...We agreed to return his company to him and give him a payout.."said Gennifer..


"OH YEAH...WELL HE WON'T THREATEN OR BULLY ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN!!  I'LL SEE TO THAT!! I KNOW WHO HE IS...AND I KNOW HIS TWO NEICES VERY WELL, THEY DON'T SCARE ME!! DON'T YOU WORRY DARLIN!" said Lt. Tragg...

"ALRIGHT, GET HER OUT OF HERE AND TO THE MORGUE!! HAZEL, WHERE IS MARCY TONIGHT??" asked Lt. Tragg.

"She's off tonight...Like I wish I was...." Hazel sighed.,.


The body of Kelly Barnes was put in a white body bag and placed on a gurney and wheeled out of the television studio..

Monica Seales was visibly shaken...

"I don't believe it!! I can't believe someone actually died on my show....Oh My God!!!! I hope it didn't affect the ratings." she said.
"Why don't you uh give me you address and phone number and I'll take you out , to uh comfort you...You're obviously traumatized by all of this...We can have dinner, drinks and uh quiet conversation..."said Lt. Tragg to Gennifer Lee...He couldn't take his eyes off of her.....Something that wasn't lost on her.
"Ohhh thank you Lieutenant....I am quite traumatized..." said Gennifer Lee, who let her hand slip down to the crotch area of his trousers....He was very aroused and quite erect...She looked in his eyes and smiled..  "Ouuu sorry, my hand slipped." she said, giggling..


"That's quite alright baby! Heh heh heh." Lt. Tragg laughed....His face was as red as a beet...He was actually blushing..

Robert Bennett , My wife and her niece's "Uncle Robbie" had us all laughing as he did a re-enactment of Kelly Barnes's death last night on TV...
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Did you see the fat tub of lard dance??...do the cabbage patch and then fall to the floor....I nearly lost my dinner... I was laughing so hard...I FELL TO THE FLOOR!" he said and did the Cabbage patch and then pitched over on to the floor, still laughing maniacally...

Beverly, Josie and Bresha were laughing so hard they were shaking...and trying to hold each other..

"Uncle Robbie stop....STOPPPPPPP! I can't breathe..."said Beverly...
"Oh My God....He is too funny." said Josie...
"Stoppppp, Stooopppp please.."said Bresha, who was laughing so hard, tears were streaming from her eyes.....

Even Nelson got into the act..... He imitated her voice..."WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"and grabbed his chest...then got up and did the Cabbage Patch and then fell over and kicked his legs up in the air...


I spit my coffee out and banged my hands on the table....I was laughing so hard...

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" yelled Uncle Robbie..

"He's enjoying this a little too much, wouldn't you say Olivia?" asked Alfreda.
"Yes , I would...A woman is dead..I must admit...I didn't particularly care for her too much, but I never wished her dead...and it appears she had some kind of reaction to those cookies."said Olivia.

"Those were my cookies, They came from my Bakery..."The Everything under the Sun cookie and here she was taking credit for that, another idea she stole.  Serves her ass right."said Robert..

The laughter was about to stop...For outside our doors was a squadron of Police Cars with lights blinking..

And one familliar unmarked car...

And the annoying and commanding voice of Lt. Arthur Tragg..

"OLIVIA!! BEVERLY!! DONNIE RAY!! FRONT AND CENTER...I'VE GOT A WARRANT....LET ME IN!!" he demanded..

He had a squad of Tactical Police with him..


The Media was also outside of our Office /Duplex snapping photos..


Alfreda came to the door and allowed him and a few policemen to enter..

"WELLLLLLL GOOOD ,THE GANG IS ALL HERE!! IT'S TANK TIME ROBERT! I'VE GOT A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST SON!! YOUR WIFE SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE, BUT I FIGURED YOU'D BE HERE!" snarled Lt. Tragg.




"Tank Time for what?" asked Robert Bennett..


"You're under arrest for the murder of Kelly Barnes.....You can't save him this time Olivia."said Lt. Tragg.

"You've just got it in for my uncle don't you? This is the second time you've arrested him on some non-sense...He didn't kill anybody...He's been with us for the past week, right here..and besides...That woman died in the Television studio last night...He was nowhere around.."said Olivia.

"He didn't have to be, he poisoned a batch of cookies she ate on her TV show.." said Lt. Tragg..

"I didn't know she was gonna be on TV last night or eat and take credit for my cookies, you're off your nut Tragg, you know, they ought to arrest you for impersonating a police officer..."said Robert..




Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha cracked up laughing at Robert's remark, they didn't try to hide it..


Thin skinned Lt. Tragg blanched at being made fun of in front of his officers, some of whom were snickering too..

"HOOK HIM UP BOYS!" he said. "Robert Bennett, you have the right to remain silent..Anything you say can and will most definitely be used against you...You have a right to an attorney, if you can not afford an attorney,one will be provided for you...Seeing as you appear to have five attorneys, including two who are your nieces...that last part doesn't pertain to you...You've been through this enough times..I know you know the drill...Let's go!" said Lt. Tragg..

"Uncle Robbie, Don't say a word...We'll be down... Lt. Tragg, you're going to stop picking on my Uncle...I'm serious."said Olivia, who was not cracking a smile and was deadly serious.

He was forced to do a perp walk out of house in front of cameras popping
and reporters asking questions... He remained silent, not cracking a smile or saying a word.

''What's the next move darlin?" I said with my around Olivia..
"Bev and I are going down to Central Booking before Uncle Robbie says something to hang himself."
"I'll drive my car, Lt. Tragg doesn't know it." said Beverly..
"I'll look for charactor witnesses.." said Nelson..
''Bree and I will try to find a judge."said Josie.
''We can take the train....I'm sure we ca catch a ride back with Beverly or Donnie Ray" said Bresha.


''And Me? I'll just hang loose." I said.


II-


In the "Fishbowl", the nickname the Detectives gave the interrogation room...Uncle Robbie is not taking Olivia's advice and being quiet..

"Gotdamnnn mann, this place smells like hell...Don't you ever mop? Don't you ever empty the trash?
Don't you ever air this place out??? GOTDAMNNNNN man!!" he complained..


"You know Robert....You and I go back a few years now...Don't we/" asked Lt. Tragg.

''Yeah, your dad busted me a couple of times and that Uncle of yours beat me up for G.P. a few times..My Brother whooped his ass though...put him in the hospital...He was so shell shocked, he retired after he got out.."laughed Robert...


"THAT WAS YOUR BROTHER? OLIVIA'S FATHER??" asked Lt. Tragg.

"Hellll yeah, your Uncle was drunk and said some slick shit to both Olivia and Beverly, the kind of talk a grown man don't make to young girls...I think Liv was 19 or 20 and Baby Bev was like 13 or 14...and my brother didn't take too kindly to your uncle talkin like that to his girls...his daughter and his grandbaby...He took your Uncle outside and beat him badly...broke his jaw, broke his nose...he broke his hand, swinging at Alvin and punching a pole and Alvin bruised his ribs with body shots...He was no match for my brother.. My brother used to box when he was in the marines and fought professionally for awhile..It was a mismatch...For your Uncle Jack...

After Your Dad and Your Uncle left the scene...I had to contend with you, always rousting my crap games and arresting me...You know in all the times I was arrested by Your Uncle Jack and your dad and you nothing has ever stuck...I have yet to do any jail time for anything...What makes you think this time is any different, you corny keystone copper?" said Robert...


"Because I got you for murder....and it's gonna stick...The cookies with the Walnuts in them that you knew she was allergic to came from your bakery....and I have several witnesses who heard you threaten to kill her when she announced she was buying your company...You're goin down man." said Lt. Tragg.


"I wasn't nowhere near that woman...She had a restraining order out on me and up until yesterday, I couldn't go anywhere near my company because she owned it and I was fired , forbidden to come on the premises....of my own damn company...besides..I had gotten my company back...Ask Olivia and Beverly....They got me my company back and a 3.5 Million dollar payoff...Ask em." said Robert Bennett.


"Your two neices and your niece's husband have kept you out of jail for a long time...but I'm going to make sure you go to jail and I might bring them up on charges for Blackmailing and scaring those two women to death..."said Lt. Tragg.

"You're crazy....who did you talk to that lawyer of Kelly's? The Blonde...She got you hard huh? Turned you on, smiled at you? You dumb sap!!" laughed Robert...


"WHYYYYY YOUUUUU!" said Lt. Tragg getting ready to slug Robert when...

"YOOOO! LIEUTENANT!!! GO OUTSIDE AND COOL OFF!" said Sgt Brice, who happened to be walking by and saw and heard the whole altercation...



Lt. Tragg walked away....

"You watch your mouth jailbird...Justice is coming!"said Lt. Tragg as he walked away..


Olivia and Beverly headed towardfs central booking in Beverly's car...

"Auntay, remember how much fun Uncle Robbie was when we both were young?" said Beverly as she drove...
"I sure do....He never came by the house without bringing something for both of us...me and you...I remember when he took us to Longwood Gardens and we went on our first Hayride." said Olivia..

And when he took me, you and Kayla to the beach with whoever his latest girlfriend was at the moment and paid for our rides..Yeah, Uncle Robbie was fun back then....A laugh a minute..."sighed Beverly...

"Years later when we became Public Defenders it was so embarrassing having to defend him and having everybody know he was my uncle... I think you and Nelson defended him one time too and Jazzy...."said Olivia.

"I defended him three times..." said Beverly..

"Me too and Nelson defended him once...and Jazzy defended him once...We were all successful though...He has not one conviction on his record...just a bunch of arrests.. He's never even spent anytime in County....and we are going to keep it that way... Lt. Tragg has it in for him...He's been picking with Robbie since he was a beat cop...and before that, his dad and his uncle always rousted him..." said Olivia, sighing..

"Our family has a sordid history with Lt. Tragg....Pop Pop beat the snot out of his Uncle Jack and we have humiliated the good Lieutenant himself time and time again in court...It's a wonder he doesn't have a complex by now."laughed Beverly...

"I know right?" laughed Olivia.



As Beverly's car pulled into the parking lot.

A more composed Lt. Tragg entered the "Fishbowl" where Robert Bennett had dozed off to sleep.
"Wake up Jailbird!! You know...I tell half the people that sit where you're sitting to confess, help yourself out...I promise em that if they do...I'll help em out...Of course I never mean it..I just say that to get a confession...but I aint even gonna pretend with you...I want to see you on the table..gettin a needle."
"You're like a broken record Tragg, we went through this little sing song the last time you had me down here...You didn't get a confession then and you sure as hell aint gettin one now because I didn't kill that woman...I had nothin to do with it..I'm not sorry she's dead! I aint..I hated her guts...but I didn't kill her and that's the name of that tune...I aint sayin nothin else."said Robbie..

''And you don't have to..We are here now!" said Olivia..

"We got you a Judge and You're going to be arraigned in an hour...So just sit tight....You don't have to talk, that's what we are here for."said Beverly...


"I expected you guys here a lot sooner.."said Lt. Tragg..

''We would have been ,but traffic is murder." said Beverly...


"Yeah I know, What are you gonna do?" said Lt. Tragg..It was a rare moment of civility between hm and Beverly....They were usually trading insults... "Your Uncle is in a lot of trouble..Trouble he's not going to be able to get himself out of.." said Lt. Tragg...

"You know you say that all the time and every time, we prove you wrong......We will this time too!" said Olivia..


"Would you like to make a wager on that?" laughed Lt. Tragg.



''No....I'm just confident we'll win!" said Olivia. "Come On Bev...We'll see you in court Uncle Robbie."said Olivia and Beverly,leaving.

ONE HOUR LATER in court.


Judge Jane Lynne , a relatively new Judge was presiding...

"Where is my husband?" asked Beverly, looking at her watch and nervous...
"He went to your Uncle Robbie's bakery  to try and find charactor witnesses..." said Josie.
"I hope he could find some." said Bresha..
Uncle Robbie whispered to Olivia...

"I hope you girls can get me out....I miss Zelda." he said.
"Awwwwwwwwww...well there she is...over there."said Olivia.


Zelda came in with me...We both sat in the visitors section.......


ADA Fred Stockton was prosecuting this case..He was no fan of Lt. Tragg...but he thought he had a strong enough case,,

Lt. Tragg sat with his arms folded...A snarky smile on his face...

Nelson walked in with close to 100 people....Black, White, Latino, Asian, Male and Female...all employees of Uncle Robbie's lucrative Bakery...They smiled at him and waved..

Nelson walked over to the defense table..

"I hit the jackpot Liv...I asked for 10 people and they all insisted on coming..." he said.

Olivia smiled like a proud mother at her former protoge'   He was his own man now and a fine lawyer, who she was proud to call family, as he was married to her neice.

''Well Done Nelson..Well Done." she said, smiling broadly....


"Your Honor, The defendent, Robert Louis Bennett is accused of the heinious poisoning murder of Businesswoman Kelly Barnes , who was attempting to take over his company in a leveraged perfectly legal buyout...I have witnesses who claim he threatened to kill her several times...This man is a career criminal , with an arrest record dating back several years,....I ask in the Public Saftey that he be held without bail as he represents a clear and present danger to the Public." said ADA Fred Stockton.

"Your Honor, Nothng is further  from the truth...My Uncle, I mean my client does have an arrest record, but not one conviction for anything....He has never served a day in any State Prison in this or any other state...He is not a danger to anyone and he wishes to have his day in court to fight these ridiculous charges.. At the time of the murder, he had been fired by Ms. Barnes and banned from coming on the premises of his establishment.." said Olivia.

"That decision had been legally reversed...Ms. Barnes signed his company back over to him , the day she died...I have the papers of Ownership transfer here...he had no reason to kill her..She was also planning to pay him a hefty renumeration fee...Where is the motive your honor?" said Beverly..

''We can argue the particulars of the case at trial..Does Defense have anything else pertaining to his release?" asked the Judge.
"Yes...I do your honor.." said Nelson...

Nelson presented 100 witnesses who attested to Uncle Robbie's good charactor....We were in the courtroom for the next THREE HOURS......

"I'm going to release Mr. Bennett on his own recognizance...but insist he wear an ankle monitor...








Your curfew is 10:00 pm on weeknights and 12:00 midnight on weekends...You're allowed to spend time with your attorneys , all day if you like...and do not leave the city of Philadelphia at all!" she said and banged her gavel....



"You girls are magic...Magic..."laughed Uncle Robbie as he walked out of court on the very same day he had been arrested...He couldn't help but sneer at Lt. Tragg...

"CRAPPED OUT AGAIN HUH TRAGGY?" he said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Lt. Tragg, stomping both of his feet like a petulant child...

ADA Fred Stockton restrained him...

"COOL IT TRAGG, DON'T DO ANYTHING TO JEOPARDIZE THIS CASE....GET ON THE STREET, GET ME WITNESSES AND EVIDENCE!!" he said.

"Hey Baby....Glad to see you out again!" said Zelda...
'Glad to be out.." he said.

They kissed passionately....

"Awwwwww , they are so cute.together."said Josie.
"She's good for him, she keeps him straight." said Bresha,
"You done well Husband.." said Beverly...
"Thank you." said Nelson laughing... He and Beverly stared into each others eyes and then
began kissing passionately....


"Zelda packed two overnight bags...and some other things...She thinks Robbie and her would be safer at our house in the sub-basement.." I said to Olivia..

"Good Idea...I want him close to me, so I can watch him, keep him out of trouble." said Olivia.

Lt. Tragg watched as Beverly, her husband, Nelson, Josie and Bresha left the courtroom and got in her car, a new car he'd never seen before (and therefore had not bugged..)
"You think Tragg will have plain clothes guys following us?" asked Beverly...
"If not today, he will tomorrow..Maybe if we don't let on that Robbie and Zelda are with us, we'll be spared."said Nelson.
"He'll find out eventually...So We have to cool it with going to the Bridge Building to eat with our friends for awhile..."said Josie.
"I hate living like this..He is such a pain in the ass.."said Bresha.
As we pulled off!

He didn't see where I had parked my SUV, and therefore missed a chance to bug it!  I checked anyway...

Olivia and I and Robbie and Zelda got in our vehicle...
"Tragg will probably have plain clothes cops outside our home for awhile." I said.
"Like we are common criminals."said Olivia.
"I hear you have your place "Swept" three times a week... Wow...that borders on harrassment from him." said Robbie.. "I'd sue." he said.
Zelda laid her head on his shoulder and said nothing as we pulled off...


A light rain began to fall. It had been quite a day.




III-





There was no research tonight...Olivia and I retreated to our bedroom... Outside it was raining hard...
We were kissing like there was no tomorrow, right outside our bedroom...

"Ummmmmmmm Donnie Rayyyyyy, Let's go in the bedroom and get undressed.." she cooed.
"OHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T LET YOU GO!" I moaned...as Olivia, unloosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt...
"Let's go in the bedroom and get undressed.." she cooed again...slipping out of my embrace for a minute...
We continued to kiss omce in the bedroom.....I had her dress and her heels off....
She was down to her bra and panties...and we were still kissing...

I slipped her panties down....

and humped her across the bed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAYYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOODD!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHH SO DO YOU BABY!" I said.. It was true.. Olivia was warm and wet and smelled like a new born baby...and was so soft...I was on the verge of cumming right away..


she wrapped her arms around me and deep throat kissed me as I plunged into her..

There was something about making love in the rain...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLID BY SLOWLY!!


Olivia lie peacefully on top of me, sleeping like a baby...I had a wide grin on my face as I held her and rubbed her butt.


Beverly was startled seeing Nelson , butt naked and as erect as a board in the bathroom ,behind her as she brushed her teeth for the night...She was washing her mouth out when she noticed him..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Look at you..." she laughed..softly fondling his erection....

"MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOODNESS!" she said and laughed..

"Ummmmmmm" Nelson Moaned silently...and took Beverly in his arms..


"You know I love you don't you?" he whispered in her ear...

"You'd better..all the nasty things I let you do to me.." she giggled..



He slipped her panties down....

Placed her petite body on the sink, spread her legs and entered her softly and slowly..

and thrusted inside of her soft , wet baby soft body...deep throat kissing her, both of them delirious...

"If I had had any idea of the nasty things you wanted to do to me when we were in the Public defenders office..." she said.

"You'd of run away." he laughed.

"Noooooooo, I'd of gave you some a whole lot sooner.." she said in all seriousnes..

"I never knew you were so ,so huge and so hard and so damn good in bed..."said Beverly....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH, well you know it now.."said Nelson.

"I sure do....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..


He lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom.. Thrusting away slowly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMM, OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed out....


Her scream went through the vent and woke Olivia up..

"My neice is so loud...Nelson must really be puttin it to her." she giggled..

I pulled her down to me..

"So why don't you put it on me?" I asked..

"I thought I did.." she laughed...

I reached under her night shirt...and slipped her panties off again..





She straddled me and began moving up and down on me again..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned...
While downstairs... Nelson and Beverly were in the throes of passion in their bed..
making mad, passionate love for the next EIGHT HOURS!

and in our sub-basement..





"Baby I am so glad that you and I didn't get seperated by me being in jail...I couldn't bare to be seperated from you for a night."said Robbie..
"That's because you're a horn dog." laughed Zelda..

"YES I AM WHEN IT COMES TO YOU!" he said..
He pulled her to him, opened her blouse and began kissing her while opening her blouse and unhooking her bra.



He slipped her matching panties down..

"OHHHHH MY GODDD! I love these...did you buy these since I've been locked up?" he moaned.

"You are so silly. No...I've had these for about a month, silly." she giggled.
He bent her over the bed and entered her doggie style..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BABYYYYY!" Zelda cooed loudly..

Soon they were on top of the bed really going at it...

"OHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHH!  OHHHHHHHHH! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ROBBIE!" she cried out!

"AWWWWWWWW!   AWWWWWWWWWW! AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWD!" he yelled out!



Making love into the early hours of the morning....


IV-

Morning....


Just as we thought...An Unmarked police car sat outside our house...We knew because everybody on our block who had cars had them in their garages...There were no cars on the street..




All of our neighbors waved at them as they left their homes and headed for the train that was going to take them to work.





"Looks like Tragg has a plain clothes car on Liv and Beverly's house again!.."said Dabnis in disgust...
"What have they done now?" asked Jazzy.
"They're representing our Uncle Robbie...Lt.Tragg doesn't like him..He's had it in for him for years"said Kayla.
"Uncle Robbie is staying with them....They haven't made that widely known."said Kayla's husband, Ray.
"Damnnn that'll keep them from eating with us at our building.." said Jessica.
"I hate all of this ducking and dodging that tyrant...Lt. Tragg...I hate that when we eat at Sam Mother's diner or go to Curleys for drinks we have to put up with his whining and snide remarks..Seems like that C&D isn't enforced enough." said Chip...
"No it isn't." said Ms. Yvette.
"We've got to keep our finger on our phone , have it on speed. "said Keith Jones..
"Most definitely." said Bee Bee.
"I'm going to keep my finger on it, that's for sure." said Sofia.
Kahlil just laughed.

Jade and Virginia smiled.
"Well ,I'm going to call Captain Cantrell and complain about that plain clothes car on our block."said Rockland.
''So am I" said Jetty....
"Yeah , we aren't criminals and we shouldn't be treated like criminals." said Paris.
"You know it. If anyone is the criminal...It's Tragg." said Tony...






Beverly brought the two undercovers some coffees....



In our house.. breakfast was being served

Waffles
Pancakes and Sausages
Hash Browns and
Hot Coffee..


"Dig in....You know you're family!" said Alfreda.



"Liv you really know how to take care of people...Great Breakfast and great sleeping accomodations...Except for a window, I don't mind staying here." said Robbie.

''And with his laptop..He can run his company virtually...He doesn't have to actually set foot on the grounds."said his wife, Zelda,always protective of her husband.

Robbie met and fell in love with Zelda Washington, a graduate of the University of Alaska and like him, a Philadelphian..They had that in common. She was a Business Administration major and she helped him keep his money in order and pay his bills on time.. She became his partner and helped keep the business solvent..

She was a Financial Planner and she got Robbie investing in Bitcon and Dodgecon..It was his lucky day.. Within a year the two were millionaires...He opened up a bank account in the Caymen Islands where he stashed 1.5 million and he opened up his American account worth another 1 million..

They got married in San-Francisco..

She was good for him...She was good for his business...She was a Vice President of his company...She told Olivia and Josie that she planned to enter Wharton in the fall to study for her MBA, if she could keep her husband out of trouble.

"You'll be safer here with us...."said Olivia.
''He's got a 12:00 midnight curfew..He can't party with us." said Beverly...
"That's alright...He can eat brunch with us at No I.D. on Saturday Morning..
"We've got to be careful...we don't want Lt. Tragg to know all of our eating spots we got to to avoid him.!" said Josie's...
"I'm tired of living like we have to be afraid of him....It's time we stopped him from all this harassment."said Bresha.

"I want to know about this "Everything Under The Sun" Cookie....I saw the recipe when I was at your place of business yesterday....There are no Walnuts in it..." I said,

"It has everything else, raisons, what not.. but you're right...I don't know who put Walnuts in it...That wasn't part of the mix...She had no business at my bakery in the first place and pilfered my recipe and went on Television, right after we won my company back and tried to pawn my cookie, my recipe off as hers...It serves her right...but I didn't do it...I wasn't there for the making of that cookie..and I didn't think to put walnuts in it... Though that's not a bad idea.."said Robert....

''Did you know Kelly Barnes was allergic to Walnuts?" asked Nelson.

"Yeah, everybody knew...That Old Harpie ingested some Walnuts last year at a big banquet and she fell out, just like she did on TV, only, an alert staffer had an epi pen and saved her life...." said Robert.


''Hmmmmmmmmm" I thought...It certainly made me wonder...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

1 comment:

James Perkins said...

I Love glimpses into Olivia and Beverly's life before they became "Olivia and Beverly, Attorneys at law" Looks into them when they were little girls and young women.