Friday, April 4, 2014

Neices



As a new day dawned on the city, things began to change rapidly for  certain people....Nathaniel Frederick,the man in the car who passed guard ,Russell Grissom the package, Ralph Simpson, the driver and Tony Piarulli....The guy in the bar the money was passed to were all arraigned and charged with conspiracy to distribute controlled substances...

There might have been honor amongst thieves back in the day, but there was clearly no honor amongst these guys...all three of them admitted to being Malik Clarke's drug connect and cut deals for a lighter sentence...

Meanwhile that morning when guard Russell Grissom walked into the prison parking lot, he was met by guards he had never seen before..

The night before...All of the officers who had previously worked on Malik Clarke's block had been removed, transferred to other facilities... The inmates who guarded Malik Clarke's cell and who enforced his edicts were also moved...Interrogated and transferred out to other facilities... It was a completely different facility this morning..

''Officer Grissom...can I see your bag please?" said one of the officers...

"Mah bag?  Huh? Who are you?" he said..

The correctional officer emptied the contents of his bag on the parking lot pavement.....Another guard cut the seam out of the side and found, packets of Heroin, Oxi-cotin and Meth....

"Heyyyy, how did that get in there?  Ah nevah seent that stuff before....Yall planted that on me?" he said..

The correctional officer gave him a side eye...

"Really partner? Is that what you're going with, Really??" he said.

Another officer ordered him to put his hands behind his back....He handcuffed him, while yet another read him his rights...

"Yall makin a mistake...I don't know where dem drugs came from....I'm serious." he said as they dragged him off..

Brendan Burnside and I stood at a distance and watched as they dragged Russell Grissom off..He smiled slyly...

''Well, four down...and one rat left.."he said.

"By that, you mean ,Malik Clarke?" I said.

"Oh Yeah...His world is going to be completely different when he wakes up." said Brendan Burnside,

He wasn't lying...When Malik Clarke woke up ,none of his friends were around him...None of the guards or trustys that he knew were anywhere to be seen.

He was ordered out of his cell and taken to a holding cell...When he returned...His 52 inch flat screen Television was gone!! So was his laptop computer,his tablet, his ipod and his Iphone....

"Hey..Where is my stuff? What did you do with my stuff??" he yelled..

"We donated it to a school...Hopefully it will do some good.."said one guard.

"Go pack your stuff Clarke..You're being moved.."said another guard...

"Hey who are you? Where is Griss? ,Where is the boys??" he asked..

"Questions aint in your vocabulary Clarke...Pack your crap and let's go." said the guards who hustled him into his cell, tossed his remaining things out on the block and spirited him away...

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..WHAT'S GOIN ONNNNNN?? DO YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM?? " he yelled as he was being dragged away..his days of running the block had come to an end!

"You???...You are nobody Clarke...Just another inmate!" said one of the guards...

"Nahhhhh, NAAhhhh, this aint happenin to me...Nahhhhh, You can't do this!!!...You can't do this to me!!!....Heyyyy mannnnnn..What's up?...What the hell is up?" he screamed as they dragged him down the block..

Other inmates clapped...Some whistled...Some jeered..

''What you runnin now nigga?"said one.

"You had my cousin rat packed the other week...I'm gone see you nigga, you aint got no guards or boys to hide behind now..We'll see how tough you is."said yet another inmate...

For the first time in a long time...Malik Clarke looked afraid...

"Heyyy Clarke..Did you crap your pants?...Ohhh hell.." said a guard....

Another guard cracked up laughing...

''Well Donnie Ray...You did great work..We busted up this conspiracy thanks to you and my guy...who by the way,I cut loose yesterday...He had been in here for two months...He gave us a lot of great intelligence..
Oh by the way..How is your wife doing with my girl?" He asked..

"From what I hear and what I've seen...The trial is going just like the last one...She should have her son back  any day now." I said.

"Good Good.." he said.

I grabbed his arm...

"She wasn't your C.I. was she? She didn't strike me as knowing anything about this drug operation."I said.

"You're a very observant man Mr. Alexander....I had my reasons for doing what I did...Let's just leave it at that." he said.  "Say hello to your wife for me..tell her and her neice I said thank you." he said.

I decided not to press the issue.
II-
Speaking of my legal eagle wife and her pretty little niece...I ran into them at the courthouse just a few days later...

They had successfully argued their case for Renee Gentile's custody.....She had won the custody of her child
back.....

"She's a free woman Donnie Ray..She doesn't have to go to jail for the DUI, She won't have to register as a sex offender, which I thought was ridiculous and she got her child back.." said my wife,Olivia..

''How did things go on your end?"asked Beverly..

"We got all three of the drug dealers....They cut seperate deals and they gave Grissom and Clarke up in record time....We got Grissom, caught him with the dope on him and they got Clarke...He's no longer running anything now." I said.
''We got a slam dunk then didn't we?" said Bev..

''Yeah..we got a slam dunk.."I said.

III-
Olivia and I were lounging back at home, talking about the days work......

''Donnie Ray...We've been working so hard that we've been neglecting each other.."she said seductively..

She was wearing a pink nighty that came to her hips and a naughty matching thong...I smiled as I stared at those pretty brown thighs of hers..

"Hmmm, well let's not neglect each other any longer." I said smiling..
It was almost like deja vu...I opened up her nighty....I  worked my way from her breasts to her neck and to her lips...I gently slid her panties  down around her ankles and she slipped out of them and then I walked her over to the bed ..and continued kissing her...She peeked at my erection again and shook her head...

''Wowzers!" she said.

I layed her across the bed and slowly entered her......She was warm and wet and I was more than ready to make love to her..but then..wasn't I always?....

We started out slow, then began to move faster and faster...The bed began to squeak furiously and the headboard began to slam against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu..I'm not goin anywhere baby.." she moaned...

"Ohhhh Livy, you feel so good.sooo damn gooood" I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....

''So do you..."she said...

She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned..

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love..

She stared at me intently...her mouth opened a little bit...

"Ohhhhhhh My goddddddddddddddd...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyy.." she moaned..

The bed rocked from side to side....Through a heating vent...I could hear someone else moaning..It was Beverly...and Nelson...
"Ohhhhh Nelson...Ouuuuuuuuuu, you're hittin mama's spots...you're hittin mama's spot...ouuuuuuu.."

''Ohhhhh Bev...Beverly, damnnnnnn girl...ohhhhhhhhhh right there...right thereeee girl..ohhhhhh."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelson...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

Olivia smiled...

"She's always talking about how she can hear us..She's in that back room in that squeaky bed....I can hear her and Nelson..."she said...

I was kissing her and entering her again....

"Ohhhhhhhh Donnie Rayyyy,ouuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"It's a night for celebrating...He won in court today...He won his murder case and he told me that Robert Foxworth offered him a position at his law firm...We all have a lot to be happy for.." I said in between wet,sloppy kisses...

''Are you Happy Donnie Ray?" said Olivia.

"Extremely." I said..and we continued making sweet love well into the night.

"Me tooo,ouuuuu...me toooo. " she cooed.


EPILOUGE-

A few days later, Olivia,Beverly, Josie and I were sitting in Sam Mothers having breakfast when a familliar face walked in the diner...
I should say, two familliar faces ,one was a toddler ,just taking his first steps..with his mother holding his hands..
It was Renee and her little boy, Justin....

''Heyyy Renee"we all said in unison.

"Heyy guys...Say Hi Justin." she said.

The little boy waved, but said nothing...

''I can't thank you guys enough for giving me my life back...Getting me my son, keeping me out of jail and all...I don't know how I can ever repay you." she said.

''Just stay out of trouble..."said my wife Olivia...
"I got a call from ADA Keith Wallace...
"He got me a job as a bailif in the city courthouse...I asked him where he got my number from and why he was offering me a job and he said it was a favor for an old friend..That Old friend was you wasn't it Ms. Olivia?" she said.
"Guilty as charged." laughed my wife...

"You are sooo nice...You are just a gem."said Renee'..

''It seems like you had another friend...in high places...a mysterious friend who got us involved in this in the first place.."I said slyly...

''You mean Brendan Burnside?"she said.

We were all stunned...

"You knew?" I asked,incredulous...

"Not at first..but I figured it out...My father, Terrence Burnside is his younger brother....He never married my mother, so I took her last name...Brendan Burnside is my uncle...He and his mother, my grandmother,practically raised me...They always looked after me and my older sister, always made sure we were taken care of.."she said.

Beverly started to tear up....

"Girl, me and you have so much in common...My Auntay over there..she and my grandparents practically raised me...All that I am today..I am because of her...and I love her...I love her more than she could ever know.."said Beverly who began to cry profusely...

My wife Olivia was genuinely touched...She held Beverly in her arms...

''Aww Bev....your auntay loves you too!"She said...
"Come on..Renee, you and your baby boy sit down, eat with us...My treat..." I said.

She did...

I pulled up a seat....and Renee joined us....

Nate Frederick, Ralph Simpson, Tony Piarulli and Russell Grissom were sentenced to five years and sent to the county jail...I suspect they'll all be out in three years.  Malik Clarke was transferred to the federal prison in Indiana..He is awaiting execution for 7 murders...


4 comments:

Sunflower said...

Awww, great ending to a good story and a sweet scene between Livy and Bev....Their devotion and love for each other has been apparent since they first appeared together in that Kevin story...Auntay has always looked out for her beloved niece.

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties at you!

Toni said...

I love the relationship between Olivia and Bev...They are Aunt and Niece, but since they are only nine years apart, they often seem more like sisters and best friends...Please tell more of a back story about their lives before we met them....Like you've done with Sissy and Carlotta.

Keith said...

I plan to...