Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Back Tracking


48 HOURS BEFORE-

 My wife Carlotta, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace sat on my lap in our living room....She was wearing a white night shirt that came to her hips....and matching white string bikini panties I ,Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace had on only my boxer shorts....

For once , we weren't fooling around...We were actually watching television..the News to be exact....I was watching the news...Carlotta was sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck...

"Look Carlotta..It's you and Jimmy." I said.

On the news there was footage of my wife and her partner, Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow  walking former girl's swim team coach Wesley Dunsky out of the school in handcuffs....Two years ago!


"This monster...This beast...charged with molesting three 16 year old girls in the shower of their high school will finally be coming up on charges...He is morally rephrehensible...He needs to be put down like the dirty dog he is...His trial is set for Tuesday..The question I have...is how many other girls did this monster, this beast deflower in that showerr!!" came the dramatic voice of sportscaster, Wilkie Connally..

"Wow...listen at him...you would think he was prosecuting the case instead of ADA Warren Granger."said my wife Carlotta...
I smiled...

" 'Red 'Granger is a tough prosecutor...He'll put Dunski behind bars..I'm surprised this case took so long to come up...You and Jimmy arrested him slightly before I put this unit together.."I said.

"He has a good lawyer...who stalled the case until now." said Carlotta.

"This monster...this beast..this piece of human excretement took the innocence of three beautiful young girls.." raged Wilkie Connally..

"Man..he really lays it on thick doesn't he?" I laughed..

''Speaking of thick..I am feeling something thick underneath me." laughed Carlotta..looking at me sheepishly...

"Well..uhh..you can't walk around here like this and expect me not to uh,er ,react...I mean..I am alive!" I said.

Carlotta giggled...

''You are so cute when you are horny and turned on...and that is everyday..seems like." she said.

She smiled and then gave me a slow sensual kiss...a kiss that lingered...almost in thin air...

"I don't care...just as long as it is me that is making you that way.." she said and kissed me softly and long...

"You are irresistable."I moaned...squeezing her tight...

''Silly." she said in between more kisses.

 She stared at me deeply,intensely and then kissed me slowly and softly....

 Ouuuuuu," she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I began to kiss her deeper, more passionately...still rubbing her legs and squeezing her hips and buttocks..

I then took one of her breasts in my mouth and began to suck it lightly...She moaned....and looked away....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you feel so gooooood!" she moaned....

"ohhhhh, so do youuuuuuuuuuuuu..."I groaned.


She began  softly fondling my now raging erection...


I turned her over on the couch, slipped her panties down and entered her slowly...


"Ouuuuuuuu....."she moaned...


I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time... She kissed me softly and  began to moan softly into my ear.. It was turning me on more...

We made love right there in the living room on the couch for the next three hours...

Neither of us heard my smartphone going off....There was a text from Red Granger...A text I wouldn't see until a day later...

"Hey Keith...I'm in a bit of trouble buddy...I'll get back! Can't talk here"-Red

II-
The next day ,I was in my office..I didn't have a trial coming up...So I was basically just reshuffling some files and cleaning up when the phone rang..

It was Lydia Granger...

"Hello, Keith? Keith Wallace??" she said.

"Heyy Lydia.."I said.

"Have you seen Red?" she asked.

"Not today...Why?" I asked.

"He said that he was coming to see you.." she said.

"He did? Well he hasn't come by here yet." I said.

"This isn't like him...He's been acting strangely lately."she said.

"Strangely?  How?" I asked.

"Like something was bothering him..." she said.

"Did he say what?" I asked...

"No...he didn't." she said.."But I could tell by the way he had been acting.." she said..

"How was that?" I asked.

"He wasn't sleeping , he was moaning in his sleep..He wasn't eating...He wasn't interested in sex, which was odd for him...He was always on me, every single minute...If I took my dress off ,he was all over me...The last few weeks...he just didn't seem himself."she said.

"Well,if I see him..I'll tell him to call you." I said.

"Okay....Talk to him Keith, find out what's eating him...He'll talk to you." she said.

"I'll do my best."I said and hung up.."

I checked my phone for text messages and there it was-that ominous text...

"Hey Keith...I'm in a bit of trouble buddy...I'll get back! Can't talk here"-Red!

I missed it because Carlotta and I were ....well, you know....It was sent during the afternoon...I wonder where he was when he sent it?

III-
I ran into two of my detectives, Antonio Hopkins and Sirena Pile...as I left the courthouse...

''Hey guys..I was headed your way." I said.

"We had a case in court today...Red Granger was supposed to argue the preliminary...but he never showed up." said Hop..

"That's not like him."said Sirena..

"Hmm, his wife called looking for him...said he missed a lunch appointment...said he was supposed to see me about something...He never showed up." I said. "He sent me a text yesterday which I missed...saying he was in some kind of trouble...He didn't go into detail." I said.

The three of us searched the parking lot for his car...There was no sign of it!!! We went to his office..It was cold...No sign of him ever being in it..

We talked to his staff...They hadn't seen him....Now I was worried...I called Lt. Sissy Van Buren and told her my concerns...She sent Detective Jimmy Barlow over to help us out...

Jimmy and Hop and security officers looked at video of the courthouse...Apparently there was no footage of  ADA Granger coming to work at all today....

Sirena and I interviewed every single person that worked in the building...No one remembered seeing him at all today...

The four of us returned to Homicide where I delivered the grave news to Sissy...

"Sissy...I think something bad has happened to Red Granger." I said.

"Bad? Bad like what?" she asked.

"He's missing...His wife doesn't know where he is...He didn't show up in court today and his office looks like he was never in it. Plus he sent me a text yesterday afternoon,which I missed" I said...I showed her the text-

"Hey Keith...I'm in a bit of trouble buddy...I'll get back! Can't talk here"-Red!

"Yesterday afternoon???...You were off weren't you?" asked Sissy...

"Yeah..my phone was in my pants pocket and I didn't have my pants on...I-I-I mean , I didn't have those pants on..I-I-I mean.." I stuttured..

"Never mind...Never mind...I don't need to know..." she said giving me a side eye and laughing...

"He's an adult...We can't declare him missing officially for 48 hours....but....that doesn't mean we can't start to look for him unofficially right now." she said with a sly smile..

I loved Sissy.

IV-
Another long night....The detectives went into full investigative mode..My wife Carlotta and Tyriq came back with the first reports...
"Well Boss lady, we know that he ate breakfast at Sam Mothers this morning....around 7:45 am and that he got gas at the Hess gas station around 9:30 am..We have film footage of him at both places..He appears to be alone...Rico and I tracked his debit and credit card purchases.."said Carlotta..

"His movemants seem to be mysterious up until around noon...He bought a hoagie at this hoagie shop and a soda..then he called his wife...She didn't pick up...I traced his cell phone calls..He sent a text message to you Keith"said Tyriq.

"Yeah..I know...I missed it!!...My phone was in my other pants..."I said...

Sissy snickered in the background..


Duke next reported...
"I tracked his cell phone...The pings on it...I triangulated the signals and it appears he made a call to a midtown hotel... I grabbed a couple of uniforms and we found the hotel room and this funky equipment..It re-routed the call to a number that we can't trace...The room was rented to a Brian Watkins..who paid by credit card...The credit card was reported stolen a day ago and Brian Watkins is a phony name." said Duke..
"I traced the purchase of the equipment to this shop that sells all kinds of spyware...I got a partial video purchase of the mysterious Mr. Watkins.. but there is no face..just a six foot tall man in a trenchcoat and a baseball cap." said Jimmy...

FBI special agent, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins joined us..
"I'm going to see if our lab guys can get you a facial image of  this Brian Watkins person...and this equipment that Duke found?? We might be able to find out where the call went...Both are in our lab." she said.

"This is beginning to look very scary " said Sissy...

"All we know is that he made a phone call to someone who didn't want to be traced....It doesn't prove anything concrete." said Sirena..
"It's all we got..." said Hop....We all nodded in agreement..

Hazel and Detective Angie Belton walked into the office just then...I looked up at the clock..it was close to two am..
"Hey late owls...You guys haven't worked this late in ages..." said Hazel....

"Yeah...I was going to cook you a nice dinner tonight.."said Angie...

''Sorry babes..We caught something serious here... ADA Red Granger is missing."said Jimmy.

"ADA Granger?? Yeah...He was supposed to appear in court today to do a preliminary of one of my cases and he never showed...That's not like him."said Angie. ''Anywho..you missed what was really going to be a good dinner tonight."said Angie.


"Ummmm hmmmmm and I wonder what was going to be for dessert?" said Tyriq...laughing...and nudging Jimmy...

"Hush up Rico Suave!" joked Angie...who wasn't supposed to hear him, but did!

Carlotta walked over to us...

"Guys..I got a hit on one of his credit cards....He bought gas in Bayside City and he made a purchase at a hobby shop about seven hours ago.." she said.

"We've got to go to Bayside City...All of us." I said...

"It's a good thing we are all married to each other." joked my wife, Carlotta.
"Ahem!" said Sissy and Angie...
"You know I love you guys...I feel like I live with you...but my sugar is not a cop." said Sissy,laughing...

"And I'm not in Homicide....not anymore.."said Angie...

"That can be remedied the minute you put in your transfer papers." I said.

I had never given up trying to get Detective Angie Belton to return to Homicide...She was always down here anyway...and I felt like if she returned..it would make us complete. At times she sounded game...Other times...she hedged.

Angie smiled....

"I know...but it's okay....I don't mind....just bring my honey back soon." she said and kissed Jimmy passionately..



He blushed something crazy...

Maybe it's best that she was in Internal Affairs...Young Detective Barlow wouldn't be able to get any work done with her down here,giving him kisses like that!

Carlotta,Sissy,Duke,Tyriq,Sirena,Hop,Hazel and Sharon smiled sheepishly....

I would have smiled normally, but this wasn't a normal case...This was down right frightening...Just what had happened to Red Granger? What kind of trouble did he feel he was in??


(TO BE CONTINUED)



12 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Sissy...I think something bad has happened to Red Granger." I said.

"Bad? Bad like what?" she asked.

"He's missing...His wife doesn't know where he is...He didn't show up in court today and his office looks like he was never in it. Plus he sent me a text yesterday afternoon,which I missed" I said...I showed her the text-

"Hey Keith...I'm in a bit of trouble buddy...I'll get back! Can't talk here"-Red!

"Yesterday afternoon???...You were off weren't you?" asked Sissy...

"Yeah..my phone was in my pants pocket and I didn't have my pants on...I-I-I mean , I didn't have those pants on..I-I-I mean.." I stuttured..

"Never mind...Never mind...I don't need to know..." she said giving me a side eye and laughing...
Laughing my ass off...This was the funniest bit of dialouge I've read in awhile...But it's what makes me love your stories...Your charactors are so real.

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and hurling mad panties at you...Love the way those two make love to each other..and how often!

Brenda said...

Keith Wallace talked about it being best that Detective Angie Belton was in Internal Affairs because Detective Barlow wouldn't get any work done with her being around...HA! It's good that he works in another office too...because Carlotta would be too much of a distraction to HIM!! She's got him whipped so bad it's not funny...He would have never of missed that text before...LOL!

Swaggie said...

I can't blame ADA Wallace...If I had a hot wife or girlfriend walking around the house like that,sitting on my lap...A damn text is the last thing I'd be worried about!

Tate 2 said...

I'm with Swaggie...He was in mid stroke...Damn if I'm going to answer my phone at a time like that!LMAO!

Cheryl said...

MEN!SMDH!

Angie B. said...

That's what WHIPPED means fellas!-LOL!

Toni said...

Agreeing with Angie B's comment and laughing!

Halo said...

Keith,Your charactors are so real...I feel like I know them sometimes!

Lisa said...

The man is in love...Leave him alone...LOL! Sissy's reaction was priceless.

Vanessa said...

That notwithstanding....This is a bad situation...I think this guy is dead!

Sunflower said...

This story is kind of disturbing...because a disapearence always is...I'm liking this entire storyline...Troubling as it is...Thanks for the lighter moments..That makes it easier to go down..