Thursday, April 10, 2014

Two Ninjas...

This was a most perplexing case and a very intelligent target...I had to make some things happen and I also realized that if I didn't allow Mr. Saki to return to his business..He wouldn't have one and he might as well sell to Mr. Chen.

So Clerow,Owen Todd and I returned his family to their home and he opened his club up again..
The crowds gradually came back and so did another letter with a disturbing photo of the murdered Mr. Lee.

I found the post office it was mailed from and I looked at the security camera footage and actually found a photo of the man who mailed it...It was the same athletic man I saw standing next to Michael Chen in the club the other night with the fresh bruise on his cheek!!!!

I made a copy of the photo and a photo of the same man standing next to Michael Chen and I mailed it to Jade Lee, who I had also found...I'm sure she'd find this interesting and I'm sure we would probably finally hear something interesting on the phones...

I was right....We pulled a rather interesting conversation off of our wire in his condo..proof that he was slipping...Good sex, especially with a woman you are crazy about can do that to even the most careful guys..

"Michael....I got a most disturbing photo in the mail today..."said Jade Lee.

"Disturbing photos?" he said.

"One is a horrible photo of my dead cousin, shot to death in the streets of Tokyo, with his hand chopped off." She screamed...

''What? What kind of sick bastard would send you a photo like that?" he said.

"Oh cut the crap Michael...It was you....and your man, the guy I saw you with the other night in the club mailed it...I got a photo of him at the post office mailing it.." she said.

"What? Huh? He wasn't mailing that to you...I-I-I mean...I don't know what he was doing at the Post Office...I-I-I-.." said Michael..

"Ohhhh just stop the lying...You had my cousin murdered...You beast and I almost believed you, when you said that you were not like your father."she screamed, then broke into tears.."Handjob is the Black Dragon."she said.

"Jade...Baby, Sweetie...Handjob has been my loyal associate for years....He is not the Black Dragon...He had nothing to do with your cousin's death....That was in Tokyo...He wasn't even in Tokyo when your cousin got killed...I don't know who sent you those photos....Jade...please....I-I love you....Please don't talk like this...I am not my father...I'm not a gangster..."he pleaded....

"Go to Hell Michael...I hate you!" she said.

"Jade Please....Please....Please....Please baby please....JADEEEEEEEEEEEE!"he screamed in anguish.

Within minutes...he made another call.

"Hello" said Handjob..

''Handjob..you were seen."said Michael Chen.

"Seen doing what?"asked Handjob

''You were seen mailing that photo of Chou Lee to Saki...Somebody took a photo of you mailing it and mailed it to Jade."said Micheal Chen

"Who would know where I was mailing it?"said Handjob

"I don't know...but whoever it is must know that you killed him....Find whoever it is and eliminate him."said Michael Chen

"It's Saki...I mailed a photo to him...."said Handjob.

"Saki is too much of a coward to defy me...and he doesn't know Jade...It's got to be someone else?Didn't you say that Saki had someone with him the other night,Someone who knew crouching tiger?"said Michael Chen

''Yes...it was an African -American man...I think he is in Saki's employ. Do you think he knows about the other murders? Jade's father in Tokyo , Her boyfriend in New York?"said Handjob.

"No way...but she's been talking about this Black Dragon foolishness...Somebody is putting these notions in her head..and somebody is behind Saki's disapearence and his bold re-appearence and refusal to pay me.It's got to be your adversary."said Michael.

"I think I know who is behind this....Saki had a helper...a man who knew crouching tiger.....He must be the one."said Handjob.

"Isn't that what I just said you ignorant asshole??" screamed Michael.

"Yes Michael" he said humbly...

"Then I think the Black Dragon should make another appearence tonight...and Handjob...Eliminate them all, Saki's entire family....His African -American helper..all of them! Does this helper of his pose a problem?"said Michael Chen

"Not at all. I have been practicing and I'm in better shape..." he said.

"Then get it done!" he said coldly. "Take some boys just in case." he said.

"I can handle it...I don't need any help." said Handjob..

"Take some boys...Do as I said damn you!" screamed Michael...

"Yes Michael... You pussy whipped punk " said Handjob....grumbling under his breath.

"What was that?" said Michael...

"Nothing...Nothing Michael..."said Handjob...

"Then quit grumbling and get the damn job done!!!"he snarled.

(Click)

 I went in the closet and got my Kevlar vest and trauma plate...My .38 smokeless and my 22..and my sweat suit and flak jacket....Tonight ,I was going to be prepared for the Black Dragon!

II-
''Do you think he's coming tonight?" said Saki..

"I'm certain of it...That's why your family is where they'll be safe...At my house!!...But you have to be here.." I said.

We waited until after two when his bistro had closed and the last customer had left...Several of his employees had left...Like clockwork...Three men in nice suits walked into the Bistro...

Mr. Saki turned toward them...

"We are closed..."he said.

They aimed their weapons at him...

"No Saki...You're closed for good..." they said..

The sound of guns clicking  were heard behind them...Their eyes got as large as saucers...They slowly turned around.....

"Nah buddy, you guys are done for the night.." said Owen Todd...

Clerow had his .45 at the head of one...His toothy grin in full effect!!

Owen Todd had his .45 at the head of the other and Kool Kat had his riot pump shotgun aimed at the other..

They put their hands up, dropped their weapons and were tied up...Just as we were marching them out of the club....He appeared!!!!...The Ninja!!!...The Black Dragon!!

"YOU!" he snarled...upon seeing me...

"Let me guess...You're the Black Dragon right?"I said laughing...

"You have interferred with our plans for the last time!" he snarled..

"Come on Handjob...You can do better than that." I said.

He seemed taken aback...

''Yeah ,Yeah, Yeah I know your name and I know your boss is extorting half the businesses around here...Well ,that all ends tonight."I said.

"Whyyyy youuuuuuuuuu"he screamed and lunged at me...I told Clerow, Kool Kat and Owen Todd to stand back..It was time for a showdown...

Once again,I went into a crouch....The so called Black Dragon went into a crouch...He pulled out his sword and lunged...I side stepped it..He swung at my head...He missed..


He swung again...Again he missed...He lunged again and I picked up a chair and blocked it,He tugged at his sword...but it was stuck in the chair...He used one blow and smashed the chair....He swung at me again and missed, chopping a table in half..I aimed a kick at his face...which knocked him backwards and seperated him from his sword..

He hurled...fighting stars at me...Using quick reflexes....I grabbed a small table and blocked each one... He did a flip and then got in a crouch....I side stepped him and smashed him in the face with a nice blow...He grunted and flipped again and again got into a crouch.....

He grabbed a Psi and lunged at me..I blocked his arm, spun and ducked his second lunge, I punched him in his jaw, hard and fast and kicked him in his solar plexus, sending him flying across the room...

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwd..." he grunted....

We both crouched and faced each other.....He kicked toward my face...I ducked...I kicked toward his face...He ducked...He swung again..I blocked his hand...I swung at him, he blocked my hand....We faced each other again...

"I am trying to go easy on you...but you are going to make me get rough."he said.

I ignored him and smashed him in the face again....He spun around and flipped over again...He was breathing heavy....

We circled each other...He landed a swift kick to my face that knocked me down...I managed to get to my feet and he landed two more kicks to my face that knocked me down and spun me around...

"Now I'm going to get rough American Soul man, Ha Ha.."he said..

''Kev..You need some help babe"said Kool Kat  from a distance...

"I got this big man.."I said...

I got to my feet and this time,I blocked his next kick...I grabbed his foot and twisted it and sent him falling to the floor...I managed to get to my feet again ,but I was in extreme pain....He charged at me..I crouched and I landed about 12 good lefts and rights to his face.....I caught him with an uppercut that damn near ripped his head off and then clocked him in his jaw and sent him flying.... He quickly got to his feet and charged me again...throwing haymakers...I dodged them all and ripped his midsection with well placed lefts and rights and then cold cocked him in his jaw, sending him spinning around...I attempted a swift kick to his solar plexus , but he caught my foot , twisted my leg and sent me flying to the floor...

He lifted me up by my neck and put his massive hands around my neck..I kicked him as hard as I could in his privates and he let me go...I again punished his midsection with 10-12 lefts and rights and then planted more lefts and rights to his face...He fell to the floor.....I thought I had time to catch my breath....but he was up again and charging at me...

I side stepped him and landed two hard blows to his head..He groaned and hit the ground...Now it was my turn to kick him in his face twice... He recovered quickly...but I could see that he was winded and hurt ..He was breathing heavily...

"Watch him Kev...You got him babe." said Owen Todd.

"Come on Boss...Drop him."said Clerow..

"Ouuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You are going to get it...ohhhhhhhhhhh.."he groaned...

 We both crouched and faced each other.....He kicked toward my face...I ducked...I kicked toward his face...He ducked...He swung again..I blocked his hand...I swung at him, he blocked my hand....We faced each other again...

 I blocked his arm, spun and ducked his second lunge, I punched him in his jaw, hard and fast and kicked him in his solar plexus, sending him flying across the room...

He was now in extreme pain...he got up slowly...I kicked him in his face twice...He staggered....

"I will kill you..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf"he groaned..

Then in a distance...I heard a voice...

"You will kill no more...."came the voice...


To all of our surprises, it was a woman!!!...A Female ninja !!!
She  went into a crouch....The so called Black Dragon went into a crouch...He pulled out his sword and lunged...She  side stepped it..just as I had...

"Who are you? What in the hell is this, fight night?" he proclaimed...

He swung again...Again he missed...He lunged again and She picked up a chair and blocked it,Then She did a sweep and knocked him down...They both spun and landed powerful blows on each other...

He hurled...fighting stars at her...Her reflexes were quicker than mine......She grabbed a trash can lid and blocked each one...

He grabbed a Psi and lunged at her..She blocked his arm, spun and ducked his second lunge, She punched him in his jaw, hard and fast and kicked him in his solar plexus, sending him flying across the room...

Then she crouched again...

He was exhausted and battered...He hadn't expected to fight both me and this other person...

"I will leave ....but I will return...Saki...You haven't heard the last of me....I went easy on your two helpers tonight...Tomorrow I'll be back and tomorrow, it will be different.." he said, huffing and puffing and running off into the night...

From a distance ,I could hear him groaning...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lawd....That hurt...Ouuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhh good lord...ohhhhhhhhh"

''Damn Kev...I didn't know you could fight like that...Had me worried there for a minute.."said Kool Kat..

"Call the cops..we got these guys and we got their car...with any luck..they might roll on Chen and his whole operation."I said.

"I doubt it Kev...These guys probably never even seen Chen in person...They're low level." said Owen Todd..  he was right..

I turned to the female Ninja..

"Thanks...You're good baby."I said.

''You're not bad yourself...Who taught you Crouching Tiger?" she said.

''A friend...He's Chinese.."I said.

"Get a Japanese to teach you...You were good...but not good enough."she said.

"Point taken..Who are you?" I asked..

''A friend."was all she would say and then ,like the Black Dragon...she left...

Saki walked over to me..

"You're letting her go?" he said.

I looked at him...

"Yeah...She helped us tonight...and besides...I'm beat...I just fought a damn Ninja...You want to try and stop her?...You're quite welcome."I said.

He smiled and shook his head...

Clerow, Kool Kat, Owen Todd and I all smiled...

III-

 The police came and picked up the three goons...and I sent them film footage of the attempted assault and their weapons...They'd be on ice for a time...

Kool Kat drove me home...

"I imagine Mr. Chen is going to be pretty upset...When word gets around that the Black Dragon is human and got his butt kicked by you and a woman, a lot of these guys are going to stop paying him all together..."
he said.

"Yeah."I said.

''What's with you tonight?" he asked me...

"That girl....That Ninja...The second Ninja...That perfume she had on...I know it...I smelled it before...Her voice..I've heard it before...I know who she is." I said.

Kool Kat looked at me and smiled as he drove into the Philadelphia Night.


CONCLUSION NEXT!



6 comments:

Tate 2 said...

WOW! This was incredible...Loved the fight sequences!

James Perkins said...

This is why I love the Kevin stories...So much action..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Mann, this was incredible...One of your best!

Brenda said...

Two Ninjas....I'm certain the other Ninja is Jade...The fight sequences were funny, especially the way the Black Dragon was huffing and puffing and in so much pain..LMAO!

Toni said...

Kevin has got them both on tape admitting to several murders...He's got enough to take them both down..I doubt that Black Dragon will want to tangle with him again...Considering he got his clock cleaned the night before by both Kevin and the Female Ninja.

Angie B. said...

Got to see Kevin take them both down...