Thursday, April 17, 2014

Minyon


Days turned into weeks and our investigation of the mysterious disapearence of ADA Warren "Red" Granger stalled..There was no doubt in any of our minds that he had been murdered and we were pretty sure we knew why as well as who, He was being blackmailed to keep him from prosecuting a child molester who was the brother in law of a now deceased Russian mobster as well as to put pressure on him to ease his prosecution and investigation of said Russian mobster, but the person or persons who might have been able to tell us where his remains might be..The Russian Mobster,Breezy and his enforcer, Yuri were both dead now!


I decided to prosecute Wesley Dunski....The former swim coach accused of statutory rape of a minor...a 17 year old girl and molestation of a 16 year old and a 17 year old girl..all members of the high school swim team that he coached.

I got a conviction on all three counts....Wesley Dunski was sentenced to 60 years....At his age, he will more than likely die behind bars...

One morning while Carlotta and I were relaxing at home....She happened to see me on Television...

"Hey papi come here...Look at my sexy husband on television.."she said, smiling at me..

There I was on Televison coming out of the courtroom after getting a conviction on Wesley Dunski...

The bombastic Sports Reporter  Wilkie Connally was going off...

"This monster...This beast...charged with molesting three 16 year old girls in the shower of their high school finally got his just deserts...ADA KEITH WALLACE finished the job that missing and presumed dead ADA Warren "Red" Granger started...He got justice for these three beautiful and innocent young girls.....He is morally rephrehensible...This monster will now be  put down like the dirty dog he is...His trial is set for Tuesday..The question I have...is how many other girls did this monster, this beast deflower in that showerr!!" came the dramatic voice of sportscaster, Wilkie Connally..

He went on to say-

''He probably thought that when Red Granger, a tough and tenacious prosecutor went down that he was home free, but he found out that handsome and dashing Keith Wallace is just as tenacious... Let's hope some big burly convict gives this monster a taste of his own medicine..."
"Wow....Maybe he should have prosecuted the case...." I said laughing....

Carlotta put her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek..

"One thing he got right...My honey bunny is handsome and dashing." she said...

I smiled...

"Not to mention sexy." I said grabbing her around the waist...

"Horny too!" she said with a devilish laugh... "I am going to have to wear a long burlap robe around here..."she joked...

I put my arms around her waste and kissed her neck softly...She smiled...

"I've got to get dressed...I've got to stop by headquarters." she laughed as I ignored her and continued kissing her neck....

She broke out of my embrace slowly...

"Seriously....I've got to get dressed papi...Let me go before you get all excited and aroused.."she said giggling.

"Too late....Where are you off to today?" I asked...

"Sirena called me..." she said.

''She's working today?" I asked.

"Yeah..Just a half day...She's taking another detective's shift...Duke, Tyriq , Hop and Jimmy are off. They've been working the case pretty hard..Boss lady gave them a couple of days off. Sirena said she had a call from someone that I ought to talk to.." said Carlotta...


I grabbed her around her waist and kissed her neck..

Carlotta giggled....I loved watching her get dressed...

"Stop kissing me...you're going to get my lipstick all over you." she said.

''Sooo...I'm not working today...You are!" I laughed..

''Well in that case.." she said and gave me a big kiss....

Then turned and continued putting on lipstick and make up and eventually her clothes..
"Don't be gone too long...You know I'm crazyyyy about you"I said...

She looked at me sheepishly...and smiled...

"I'm crazy about you too....Why don't you come with me?...Boss Lady is off today...I'll let you do it to me in her office at long last.."she said.

My eyebrow perked up...

"Uhhhh...Bring your eyebrow down...I was just kidding. Not gonna happen." she said and laughed and ran outside and hopped in her Mustang...I waved as she pulled off..
She blew me a kiss...

II-



When Carlotta arrived at the police station....She saw a young woman about her and Sirena's age sitting at Sirena's desk...

"Hey Lotta...I called you because my partner isn't here today and well, this is something that a female should hear."said Sirena..

"No problem Sirena...What's up?" said Carlotta...

"Well you used to work Special Victims Unit...This is more your line of expertise...This is Minyon Connally.." said Sirena...

Minyon Connally was an attractive blonde, who looked like she might be a administrative assistant for some huge law firm or better yet a lawyer....

"Minyon, this is Detective Carlotta Wallace...Tell her what you just told me.."she said.

"Hi...I had to come in....I came to you guys because your husband just put Wes Dunski behind bars for molesting those girls...and I figured you would understand." she said.

"Wes Dunski molested you too?" asked Carlotta..

"No....My Uncle molested me....He molested me and my girlfriend from the time I was 15,until I was about 21...I had to come forward and say something after the way he's been going on on television...He's such a phony..All moralistic and sanctimonious on television while being the biggest phony and hypocrite alive.." she said.

"Who is your uncle?" asked Carlotta...

"The sportscaster,Wilkie Connally!!!" said Sirena....
Carlotta told me that her jaw dropped upon hearing that......

"WHAttttttttt?" she said.

Sirena smiled...Minyon began to talk....

"When he was about 30, he came to live with my mother...His older sister....He raped me the first time then...I was 15...He swore me to secrecy....But he got me drunk and he raped me again....just months later...He cried and swore up and down that he was sorry and he was never going to touch me again and then...one of my girlfriends was  over our house and he raped her in the pool!!!He swore her to secrecy....But she told me....

We were both afraid to say anything to my mom or her parents....So we didn't....A year later...He raped me again after my sweet 16 party....I told my mother...but she didn't believe me...She accused me of walking around the house in tight shorts and short skirts and my night gown practically enticing him!!

He raped me and my girlfriend both within the next year....at the house and for the last time the next year....I moved out and my mother finally began to believe that maybe he was indeed guilty of what we said he'd done...She tossed him out!"


"These are strong charges Minyon....Where is your mom now?"asked Carlotta...

''Unfortunately...She is deceased..."she said.

"How about your girlfriend...Will she verify your story?" asked Sirena.
"Yes...I told her I was going to the police and she said if I could get you to listen...she would come in and verify it.. plus I have something else...I have an actual tape recording of one of the rapes...I placed a cassette recorder in my bed room and one night he came in my room and I recorded the whole thing...I have it with me..I've held on to it after all these years....If you listen...you can tell that that's his voice...You've no doubt heard him on the television and the radio.."she said.

She played the tape recorder-

"Uncle Wilkie ,What are you doing here?   How did you get in?"

"I live here don't I..."

"....Please get out...I'm not dressed...."

"You look good in what you have on Minyon..Yessssssssss.....My goodness girl, you are growing up sooo nice....you're so round, so firm....ummmmmmmmmmm.."

"Please go away...Leave me alone.."

"Minyon...please....I'm not here to hurt you.....I love you too much for that..."

"Go away Uncle Wilkie..."

"Look...I  just want to look at you baby...feel you a little bit baby, My..My..Myyyyy"

''What are you doing?  Don't pull your pants down....pull your pants back up...go awayyyyyyyyyyyy..."

"I'm just getting you ready for life baby...A man is going to marvel at your sexy body, the way I have for three years now and you've got to know how to please him...."

"Get off of me..."

''Don't cry...don't cry.....Yessssssssssssssssss....Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss...ohhhh my god you're so young and firm and ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhh, I'm about to blow my loaddd ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Take you hands off of me....Pleaseeee...go awayyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Shhhhh,it's alright...just let me ease them on down... I'll be gentle...I promise sweeet baby...ummmmmmm .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...SCOREEE!!!"
(Click)

"That's him!" said Sirena and Carlotta....

"Let us hold this....Bring your girlfriend in Monday and let us talk to our Lieutenant...and we'll see what we can do.."said Sirena..

"Thank you...I've held this in for so long...and I'm tired of it...Hearing him on the television pontificating on and on about someone else and him being just as guilty just got under my skin...He's just as guilty..."

''Yes he is...Let me run this by my Lieutenant."said Carlotta.

III-


"Uncle Wilkie ,What are you doing here? How did you get in?"
" I live here don't I"

"....Please get out...I'm not dressed...."

""You look good in what you have on Minyon..Yessssssssss.....My goodness girl, you are growing up sooo nice....you're so round, so firm....ummmmmmmmmmm.."

"Please go away...Leave me alone.."

"Minyon...please....I'm not here to hurt you.....I love you too much for that..."

"Go away Uncle Wilkie..."

"Look...I just want to look at you baby...feel you a little bit baby, My..My..Myyyyy"


''What are you doing? Don't pull your pants down....pull your pants back up...go awayyyyyyyyyyyy..."

"I'm just getting you ready for life baby...A man is going to marvel at your sexy body, the way I have for three years now and you've got to know how to please him...."

"Get off of me..."

"Don't cry...don't cry.......ohhhh my god you're so young and firm and ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhh, I'm about to blow my loaddd ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Take you hands off of me....Pleaseeee...go awayyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Shhhhh,it's alright...just let me ease them on down...ummmmmmmI promise you...I will be gentle .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...SCOREEE!!!
(Click!)

Sissy listened to the tape and Minyon's testimony.... Her girlfriend..Rachel Waters came in and verified the multiple rapes...

"He's disgusting!"said Sissy..."What a sanctimonious hypocrite!!"she added.

"We don't want any money...We just want justice...He's been hiding behind his crimes too long." she said.

I frowned...Then I said to them..

"Girls if you had come to us just two years ago...We could have picked him up and charged him....but the statute of limitations has run out...Legally, he can no longer be touched." I said..

They held their heads down....But then I smiled...

"But!!  You can get a little justice here....Let me uh anonymously send your story and your tape to the media..If they come to me..I'll say that you came to me..but that there was nothing that I could do.." I said.

Sissy looked at me and smiled her devilish smile...
"I like how you think counselor." she said.

IV-

In a case that started out with the disapearence of an ADA...and stretched in so many other areas...This one got even stranger..

The girls took their story and their tape to all of the newspapers, including the one Wilkie Connally's column ran in...

He had won three sportscaster of the year awards and was going to be inducted in the baseball hall of fame at one point...

Not anymore!!!...Legally, there was nothing I could do to him...He became the laughing stock of the sports world and universally condemned for his hypocrisy...He resigned from his newspaper and magazine jobs...The Television station he worked at fired him....and in disgrace...He moved out of Philadelphia to Sarasota ,Florida... He was found dead, An apparent suicide some months later!
V-


Carlotta and I were having a quiet dinner at home....

''Wow..we kind of got rid of a Russian gangster and we got rid of a hypocritical rapist..."she said.

"Yeah..all of that and we still don't know what happened to "Red "Granger..."I said.

"Well papi...You can't win them all." she said..

I smiled and continued to eat....This was going to gnaw at me....I desperately needed closure to this...I had to relook at this disapearence again...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



10 comments:

Brenda said...

Powerful outing...Glad to see a Hypocrite taken down!

Cheryl said...

Great story! Can't wait to see how all of this is finally wrapped up!

Sunflower said...

Nice Story...Seems that there is a lot of death in this story and not violent death...The Mob Boss who more than likely ordered the execution of the ADA is dead...The person who more than likely pulled the trigger and discarded the remains is dead and now this hypocritical sports caster is dead...Just how can this crazy story end? It seems like it's over already!

Toni said...

Waiting with baited breath for tomorrow's conclusion!

Angie B. said...

Ditto what Toni said!

Lisa said...

Nice...A pompus hypocrite takes a fall...I must admit...I didn't see this coming...I like the way this was handled..Nicely done!

Halo said...

Very,Very nice and rewarding story...You've certainly gone against type with this story..Usually the bad guys get theres in the final installment..In this story they've already gotten their just deserts...Interesting storytelling.

Vanessa said...

Great story...Nice ending..Not the usual "You're under arrest" ending or wild shootouts....I love the way you're telling this story...It's more realistic than Television and movies.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping Carlotta and Keith did a little more groping and had you know, one for the road before she left for work...I wanted a reason to throw my panties!

James Perkins said...

LMAO! This was a great story and great storytelling!