Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You Think You Know Someone


"I don't know what you all are talking about...That man laying on this slab is my husband of three years,John Lee Pryor.  I have his Drivers License and his birth certificate to prove it ." said  Juanita Pryor and passed the paperwork to Doc Gibbons..
He looked at it and nodded....

''Well, this certainly looks legit." he said.

''And here is our marriage license..We were married right here in Philadelphia ,three years ago by Reverend John Struthers...You can ask him." she said.

"That can't be so...I've been engaged to him for six months and we've been dating for close to a year...This is his drivers license...his work ID and his photo ID for the loft that he lives in..." said Gretchen Carter..His Fiance.
'Well Ladies...It appears that whoever this guy is...He's been leading some kind of double life and I can't release this body until I know for sure, who he is..."said Doc Gibbons...

At that point...Dr. Hazel Hunter -Baylor, Forensic Investigator for CID and Olivia's friend walked in the office...
"Hi Livy....heyy Bev...Mr. Donnie Ray isn't it?  "she said...



''Heyy Hazel" said Olivia ,hugging her...

''Hi Ms. Hazel."said Beverly, smiling..

"Nice seeing you again." I said.

"I couldn't help but over hear the commotion going on in here...I'll take his fingerprints and some DNA...If he is in the system...I can determine who this man really is." she said.

Olivia looked at the two women...
"Hello...My name is Olivia Bennett-Alexander, I'm an attorney."she said.

"Yes...You represented Jake and the company recently...in a civil case...Jake told me about you."said Gretchen..

"His name is John.."said Juanita Pryor.

''Well Mrs. Pryor...Are you staying in town?" asked my wife, Olivia.

"Yes...I'm staying at this address in South Philly, why?"she asked...

"I'd like to look into this further and determine who your husband really is..."she said.

"He's not her husband..he's my fiance."said Gretchen...

"Ladies...Ladies..I'm an Investigator for Mrs. Alexander's firm...My name is Donnie Ray Alexander...This is what I do...I'll be assisting Mrs. Alexander...We'll get to the bottom of this."I said.

"What's with this Mrs. Alexander stuff....Yall two married aint you?" asked Juanita.

"Why Yes..."said Olivia..

"I can tell...the rings..they match and he can't keep his eyes off of you...Yall just got married too right?" she said.

''Yes.."said Olivia..

"Enjoy it while you can honey.."she said..."How much do you want for all of this investigating?" asked Juanita.

"Nothing....I would like to know who I've been working for for the past six months myself."said Olivia..

"See Auntay....It's so obvious yall two are sprung over each other that even outsiders can tell." giggled Beverly...

"Gretchen...we know where you live...Just hang tight..both of you ..give us some time to get to the bottom of this." I said.


"I'd like to know what in the Sam Hill is going on myself." said Doc Gibbons.

II-
Later that afternoon at home...I stood in the window and peered outside, Olivia had her arms around my waist,hugging me...

''So tell me Donnie Ray..Am I going to find out that your real name is Wayne Peterson or something one day and that you've got another girl living in an apartment somewhere?" she asked..
''Are you kidding Livy? When would I have the time.....or the energy? "I said...

"That is true...You're on me like a cheap suit...I can barely breathe somedays..."she said laughing..

"Is that a problem?" I asked..

"No...I never said that it was...I kinda like it..."she said...and winked....

I turned her around towards me and gave her a nice,long,sloppy kiss..

"Ummmmm, me likes"she said..

She ran her hands down my trousers and softly caressed my now raging erection...

"One thing I know is true....THAT!!  "she said..

I picked her up and kissed her softly....

"Yesssss.."I said..

"You're so silly."she giggled..

Olivia reached over and unbucked my trousers....and then unzippered my pants...my bulging very erect penis practically jumped up at her!

"Ohhhhhh myyyyyy......ohhhhh, I can't believe that I still get you like that..." she said...eyeing it and rubbing it gently with one hand as I eased out of my trousers and slipped off my shirt...Within minutes we stood in the middle of our bedroom completely nude and embraced in a long , tender kiss...that grew hotter and more passionate by the second...

 I layed Olivia on the bed...I pressed the head of my pulsing penis into her dripping wet vagina, then pulled out again.She moaned..."Ohhhh, don't tease me...ohhhh, give it all to me Donnie Rayy..."

"I fully intend to Livy.."I said...

I entered her several more times like this, until I could feel her pushing harder and harder against me. I grabbed her hips, and pushed all the way into her. She gasped,

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU."

as she jerked forward for a moment, then braced herself before thrusting her nice round behind back against my penis. I watched, as each thrust sent waves rippling through her like waves breaking on the shore.

We went at it just like this for close to three hours..her moans gradually became louder and louder. I grabbed her hair from behind, and pushed her head into the pillow. Her arms reached for the headboard of the bed and gripped it tightly as her vagina contracted in orgasmic releases.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned.....

 I felt about to ready to come, I thrust harder and harder into her welcoming flesh. I exploded with a wild abandon... The orgasm felt like it lasted several minutes, even though it was just seconds.She came violently too..Shaking and rattling the headboard against the wall. I collapsed on top of her, kissing the nape of her neck.
She turned and began kissing me and rubbing my penis until I came again....like a gusher.......It seemed as if she was cumming too...

''Wow...that was....That was something else"I said...trying to catch my breath...

''Wowzers....Isn't it funny how you think you know somebody and all of a sudden you realize one day that you don't?" said Olivia.

"That is funny...You never really can totally know anybody."I said.

"Yeah ,but this case goes way beyond that"said Olivia..

 "Indeed!" I thought..as I held Olivia in my arms...and kissed her some more..

(TO BE CONTINUED)




7 comments:

Angie B. said...

I think I need a cigarette!-LOL!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT YOU!! LAWD!

Toni said...

This guy has truly been lying to both women,but I suspect a deeper reason than just sex...We'll see.

Sunflower said...

Nice story, very erotic and very mysterious...You're leaving it hanging out there about just who this guy is and what he was into..besides women and drugs!

Turned Up said...

I've got to admit...These sex scenes are getting me pretty warm!

Brenda said...

I like the way this story is going..It's keeping me interested and entertained and not giving away too much just yet..

Cheryl said...

Just love these guys!