Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bad Doctor,Part 2

 
Dr. Meadows finished examining Sepia and smiled at us both....

''You two are so cute...Having your first baby..." she said.

"Do you have any children Dr. Meadows?" I asked.

"I have two daughters...23, 21 and a son....29 years old...He's also a doctor...My youngest daughter is in college and my middle daughter is in med school..."she said smiling..

"Wow! That's incredible."said my wife Sepia ,smiling...

I kissed her stomach again...She giggled and rubbed my head...

Dr. Meadows smiled...

"That little lady should be here in ten to twelve hours....A doctor will be in soon to give you an epidermal." she said.

''Will you be here Doc?"I asked.

''I can if you want me too..." she said.

''I want you too...I uh have to run out a minute...Just to my car...I'll be back." I said.

''Oh Kevin ,silly, go to the car...He hasn't let me out of his sight since I got pregnant." laughed Sepia..

"Don't complain honey...Enjoy it!" laughed Dr. Meadows.

II-


I wanted to do a little snooping...First off....I needed to know who that creepy doctor was....I got my IPad and went into this hospital's employee database...I looked up anestheisologists..Anybody with the first name..."Richard"  There was three...It took me no time to find Mr. sex machine... His name was Richard Bauer Jr.

I googled him...born and raised in Philadelphia....Graduated with honors from Penn, Did grad school at John Hopkins in Baltimore...Previous jobs were in Atlanta and San-Francisco...then Philadelphia...His Father was a wealthy retired surgeon..who gave generously to this hospital and had a wing named after him...

I made some checks into his background...I called the hospital he worked at in Atlanta and in San-Francisco... They didn't originally want to talk to me...but after some prodding I got what I was looking for...Young Bauer Jr. was accused of, but never charged with molesting two female interns in Atlanta....He was arrested and charged with sexual assault on a young co-ed in San-Francisco...Charges were dropped and the alleged victim was paid a hefty settlement...

At John Hopkins....He was caught in bed with the wife and daughter of one of the chief surgeons...There were no charges brought, but he was asked to leave....He had been at this hospital for a year and a half...

I talked in confidence to a few receptionists and cleaning people...They knew all the dirt...They told me that three different women had complained that after they had been in the waiting room, they had awakened to find their clothing in dis aray and feeling as if they had been sexually violated...unfortunately, they had no memory of the good doctor or proof that anything had happened...

Of course not...He had used a condom...

I saw him....

I followed him....For the most part, he did his job...When a patient needed to be prepped for surgery ,he came ,put them under and went on about his business...but he was particularly fond of Blonde and busty nurses....He flirted shamelessly with them...Most of them ignored him...or laughed him off....

But with patients ,it was different...I doubted if I was going to get anything solid on him...It was just a shame what he was possibly doing here...

III-
I went back to Sepia's room....She and Dr, Meadows were talking...

"There he is..."said Dr. Meadows...

"Heyyy,I'm back..."I said.

"Took a little break huh?" said my wife...

"Just a little"she said..

I smiled... It was just a matter of time...My baby was on it's way...

I held Sepia's hand....She dozed off.....I got up and peered down the corridor...
I walked down the hall...I couldn't believe it...I heard the bed squeaking again....

The bed in the room was squeaking loudly and I heard the muffled sounds of a man moaning....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeet lawdd.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
mommy...yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss...."

It was the same sounds I heard just hours before...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeet lawdd.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
mommy...yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.... Sweet Baby...Sweet baby...ohhhhhh,I'm about to commme...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddddd!-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,ummmmmmmm" he moaned!

Strange...Not a sound was coming from the woman...

I tried the door...It was locked...

I heard silence...I ran and ducked into another empty room and hid..

I heard the door to that room open...I heard footsteps running down the hall...

I slipped out of the room....

I peered into the bedroom..A young woman was lying up on the bed...naked...Her skirt was on the floor by the bed as was her bra and her panties...her shoes were in a corner....

It had happened again....I had to find out who these women were and if I could help them!

I couldn't go in that room...If that woman wakes up naked and I'm the first person she sees...Things will not go well for me...  I had to find out a name or something!!
IV-
I went back to the receptionist who had helped me the most....

''Do you know what you're asking me? I could lose my job." she said.

"Keisha...I promise you, you won't lose your job...Something is going on here..Women are bei ng sexually assaulted....Now I've witnessed one with my own eyes...and I am 99 percent sure I heard one tonight.."I said.

"How do you know it wasn't consensual?" she said.

"The woman was asleep...and not participating at all.."I said.

"The doc could have been puttin his thing down that hard." she said,laughing..

''Well tell me something...If that was the case...Wouldn't the woman at least have moaned or said something encouraging him to keep going?"I said.

"I don't know...Some women are quiet lovers." she said.

"Come on...I'm telling you...Women are being assaulted here...What if you're next? Or a friend of yours?" I said.

She was quiet for a minute....

"There was a woman.... A Denise Reynolds ...She claims that she came here to see her Gynecologist...Dr. Reginald  Lucas and that an Anesthesiologist came in and put her under...and when she woke up, her bra was unhooked and her panties were on backwards....Her blouse had been opened.. I'm betting that this was the same Reggie that was arguing with him in the hallway.

They ran a rape kit on her...but found no semen...She looked at photos of all of our anesthesiologists and she couldn't identify him...She threatened to sue the hospital.."she said.

"Can you pull her files?" I asked.

She did and I made a copy of it...It had the woman's phone number and her social on it...

''Was there anybody else?" I asked.

"Not that I know of." she said.

"Today...Was there anybody Blonde, with huge breasts that came in?" I asked.

"I don't flow like that...What do you want?" she asked.

"Please...It's important..." I asked...

''Well...there was one...She came in an hour ago to see Dr. Reginald Lucas..."she said.
There was that name again...Co-incidence?? Both patients were his???

"What's her name?" I asked.

She pulled the file...I looked over it and copied it...Her name was Brenda Hollerson, she was petite, with huge breasts and long blond hair...His type.

"Thanks baby....Nobody will know about this...You're safe with me.." I said.

"If not I'm going to be employed by you, because I'll lose my job..."she said..

"No you won't...I got you."I said and I peeled off several twenties and placed them in her hand...

''For your troubles baby." I said and headed back to my wife's room...


(TO BE CONTINUED!)

5 comments:

James Perkins said...

WOW! This is crazy!

Toni said...

I can't believe this is going on...How isKevin going to investigate this and be there for Sepia?? I'm sure he'll find a way!

Angie B. said...

Trouble just follows Kevin!LOL!

Sunflower said...

Interesting! Very imaginative writing..But then you never fail to entertain...

Tate 2 said...

This guy is a creep! I can't wait for Kevin to take him down!