Friday, July 17, 2009

Dry Dock


Paris and I sat on the side of the pool watching all of the fabulous bodies walk by in bathing suits
that were dripping with water and stuffed with curves,Kevin Morris and Sean's lawyer Conrad sat next to us...They had just gotten out of the pool....

"So Blake....you say you had a sexual relationship with your landlord that stated as long as you provided your uh..ahhh..services...you and Paris here didn't have to pay any rent...is that right?"
asked Conrad. Kevin ,Paris and now Sean Jackson, who had just gotten out of the pool were snickering as I told my story....

'So let me get this straight sands...Your landlady...and I seen her...stone cold fox mannnn...was given you some and allowing you to live rent free and now you've stopped and she wants all the
back rent...what's wrong with him Paris?" laughed Sean...

Paris laughed and shrugged his shoulders....Kevin seemed to be the only one not laughing...He just sat by the pool thinking..Even lawyer Conrad was snickering a bit.

"You know Blake...it is her word against yours...you can't prove that there was a sexual relationship." said Conrad.

"There was....I mean ,I seen him going up there....she used to page him all the time...I seen one of the pages." said Paris.

"Yeah, but you didn't see them havin sex." said Conrad.

"I heard em once." said Paris.

"You what?"I asked. Paris smiled shrugged his shoulders and said-

"One night I was bored and I wondered if yall was doing it for real or not ,so I followed you up
to the room..and I heard that babe hollerin outside the door....I thought..my man Blake is layin some pipe...I was proud a ya bruh!" said Paris as Sean rolled on the ground laughing.

Kevin walked over to me and said-

"Let me see your Blackberry Blake"

I walked to the locker room and came back with it...Kevin opened up my messages....and there they were...at least 27 or more messages that hadn't been erased....and they were all from her-

"I need your big cock inside me now."

'get up here...mama is horny"

"I need U 2 Cum inside me."

"Please,Please,Please me..."

"I need some...get up here Blake."

Kevin looked at Conrad and smiled-

"There's your case right there...that and Paris's testimony....That proves there was a sexual relationship."

"Yes, but it still doesn't prove that there was any agreement not to pay rent." said Conrad.

"Yeah, but his room mate wasn't sleeping with her and he wasn't paying any rent either..He had to have bought into this too...Why would he if he was getting nothing out of it. It's slim I know
Conrad, but that's all you got...go with it man." said Kevin.

"Kevin, you'd have made a great lawyer or a cop." laughed Conrad.

"I hear that all the time." said Kevin.

A week later we were all in court....Conrad was brilliant....He printed my messages and read and showed the jury all of the lurid text messages I had gotten...They heard Paris's testimony as well
as Chess's testimony that he had been with me and seen one of the texts. Cherish, the new object of my affection testified that she had been with me in class and seen one of the texts. Even Reverend John Struthers testified that he had seen me being texted in church!

Cheryl and her lawyer, Robert Foxworth didn't have much of a case...and when the case went before a jury...They ruled in my favor.. They beleived that we did have a sexual relationship and arrangement that went on over several months in lieu of rent. The Judge said that all Cheryl was due was the next month's rent and that we could not be evicted! Thanks to Kevin's quick thinking and Conrad's brilliant legal expertise...I was vindicated. As we were leaving the court I heard the lawyer Robert Foxworth say to Cheryl

"Uh Ms. Starks...I'll be expecting my fee within the next few weeks."

"Fee? Fee? For what? Your dumb ass sat up there and lost the case for me..I aint payin you a
red cent...besides..I already "paid "you. I gave you some in your office the other day...I gave you some last night...and I gave you some this morning before trial...you dog...way I see it.I don't owe you a damn dime." she said as she walked off.."

"Cheap ass...the pussy wasn't even that good." said an angry Robert Foxworth as he stormed off
the other way....Kevin, Clerow, Sean,Paris, Conrad ,Chess,Chris and myself all busted out in gales of laughter and went to Josie's where we celebrated in style with Gus.

As a matter of principle though, I no longer wanted to live in her Apartment complex, so within two weeks..Paris and I moved into a property owned by Clerow that he had just furnished.

That night I drove over to Cherish's house and rung the bell. she came to the door in a pink sheer nighty.

"Oh ...oh hi Blake...how are you doing? What are you doing here?" she asked, looking like she was in a hurry.

"You said that when I handled my business to give you a call...Well, it's handled.....We won the case, I live in another apartment building now and I'm free." I said triumphantly.

'Well unfortunately....I have company......You know that guy I told you about a few weeks ago..
my friend?? Well he's a friend with benefits now.....Sorry honey...but I told you to call before you come over here." she said.

My heart sank to my shoes.....what had I done? Paris would never let me hear the end of this...
I got ready to turn around and walk away and then she said to me-

"Hey Blake?"

I turned around.....

"GOT'CHA.....I don't have any company...I was getting ready for bed ,that's all." she said.

"Bed?? at 10:00 pm??" I asked.

"Got a job interview in the morning..." she said.

'Oh snap....you got jokes....I thought I was out the game....don't stand there,let me in."I said.

"Not tonight....I'm going to bed.....alone!!!! Don't look so sad loverboy...I didn't say I was going to bed alone every night..Call me this weekend...I might have some time for you." she laughed.

"You always go to bed looking like that?" I asked.

"Play your cards right and I won't have to answer that question...you'll know....Good night Blake." she said as she closed the door.

I stood there for a few minutes and watched as the lights went out...There was no car around..
I suppose she was telling the truth...I walked back to my car and got in....I sat there a minute and just laughed and laughed at my good fortune!

(For Carlene...)

20 comments:

Solomon said...

Ole girl got what was coming to her, she is nothin but a crazy ho'.

Good one Keith, you always seem to come up with a better story each time. I guess practice makes perfect! *smiles*

Blu Jewel said...

Another good one Keith. I want to do a collabo with you one of these days. I need to step my writing game back up and you would be a perfect writing partner. Let me know.

love to live; live to love!

Sunflower said...

This cracked me up...but I was satisfied with the ending. Hope to see more of Paris and Blake.

Toni said...

Having followed "Escapades" almost from it's inception...if I don't recall, Paris and Blake were your first charactors..They precede Mabel,Clerow, Sean ,Conrad and Kevin,Chess,Fathead..all of the rest..How nice to see them in another story.

James Perkins said...

Wow Keith, Nice ending..You've come full circle brother.. Paris and Blake were your first charactors and here they are again in yet another story. Nice touch.

Angie B. said...

Good Story, Great ending...Babe was a trip!lolololol.

Simon Bastion said...

Bravo Keith !I loved the way this story ended...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good Story, I liked the way this ended... They sure are lucky they have Kevin for a friend..They could have lost that case.

Keith said...

These two ,Paris and Blake actually appeared on Sunday July 27,2008 in the short story "Blind Date"...I never used them again until a few weeks ago, when I thought..Wow, why not use these two guys in a long form fiction story...That's went I wrote "Land Shark"...I figured people were getting tired of Kevin stories..(although I got another Kevin caper in the wings...)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved it. Great ending. And thanks for the dedication.

Cheryl said...

Coming over here late....Don't know how I missed this..Excellent story Keith!

Brenda said...

Great ending...you always toss in a surprise or two.

Lisa said...

That girl was crazy..I should've known old Robert Foxworth would get his "percentage" Those two deserved each other.

Halo said...

Great Story Keith!

Vanessa said...

Good story and even better ending
Keith..Could you please bring Ms.
Starks back at sometime or other.
Loved her charactor.

Jazzy said...

Another nice one fam!

Swaggie said...

I can't wait until you write your next one Keith!

Tate 2 said...

Loved this title...Loved the entire story!

Sean said...

I read this the other day and didn't comment. As usual you out did yourself on this one Keith..I like the poetry you're doing too,but can't wait until it's caper
time again.

Captain Jack said...

That heiffer was something else..She got her just desserts Keith. I can't wait to see what you cook up next.