Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cougar


"Yes, I know, but we made love , and not just once but a few times I recall." said Sheena.

"Yeah we did...and within one week, you had dude back up here.....What were you all doing, having make up sex?" I asked.

"What were you doing, stalking me?" asked Sheena.

"No, I just happened to be driving by and I spotted his ride." I said.

"Chance, you so full of crap." said Sheena.

"Okay...I'm full of whatever...Bottom line, I can't be bothered with you because I can't trust you..I never know which person I'm gettin....Just like you tried to bullshit me just now...until I pulled your card....I don't want nothin to do with you or anything you have to do with." I said.

"Okay Chance..have it your way....but you gone be feindin for these drawers and you aint gone be able to come nowhere near them..." she said.

"Who do you think you are? You aint the only game in town baby." I said.

She flicked her hand in the air and rolled her neck back and forth and said-"Whatever Chance,
whatever." and walked away. I must admit, she did look hella sexy when she walked away, but she was more trouble than she was worth.

"Rough night ,huh Chance?" said Gus as he poured me another shot of Henny.

"Yeah, but I'll get over it...There's still a lot of night left." I said.

"That's the spirit kid." laughed Gus as he walked away, towards the other end of the bar.

Reed Nelson and 88 and the band were pitchin a bitch tonight at Josie's and the joint was jumpin
as they say...It was crowded with people, but I didn't see any of the regulars.. No Kevin, Sean,
Paris, Blake, Clerow tonight. Chess and Chris had been in earlier but had left. There Wasn't even a sign of Fathead...

My boss, Robert Foxworth had some big girl in his office when I left and they sounded like they was about to break the legs off of his front desk...

"Buy a sista a drink?" came the question...I turned around and looked into the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes I ever did see.

"Sure...What are you drinkin?" I asked.

'A long Island Ice tea" she said.

I don't usually buy drinks for people I don't know..but this time I would make an exception..She was pretty and she was built like a ship as the old heads would say...Nice stylish hairdo..Nice stylish dress that clung to every curb of her shapely body...I was impressed.

"What's your name?" I asked as Gus passed her a Long Island Ice Tea and me another shooter.

"Cynthia...Cynthia Waters.." she said.

"I'm Chance...Chance Howard...I'm a paralegal right now...but I'm in law school and I'm close to getting my J.D. " I said.

"Oh really...because I'm an Attorney." she said.

"Really? isn't this a co-incidence?" I said.

"Where do you work?" she asked..

"I work downtown for this guy, he's a brother named Robert Foxworth....a pretty nice guy and
a brilliant attorney in his own right." I said.

Her eyes lit up when I mentioned Robert Foxworth, almost as if she knew him.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Uh-uh ruh...no...can't say that I do...but...but..uhhhh..I've heard of him...You know..we..we uh,
we Black professionals travel in some of the same circles." she said. If I didn't know better,I'd swear that she was lying...but ,she was fine and I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

We drank and we talked into the night about a variety of subjects...I found that she was a good
14 years older than me for starters....That wasn't a deal breaker at all, not as fine as she looked
tonight...or was that the alcohol talking?

Judging by the number of heads that were turning as she walked across the room to ask Reed Nelson to play something....definitely not.

Reed Nelson picked up his trumpet.....the lights dimmed and he sat on a stool and played a solo.
"I can't make you love me."

"Will you dance with me Chance?" said Cynthia...

"Yeah sure..." I said as we took the floor...

I held on to her body tightly as Reed played an incredibly moving solo....Her perfume filled my nostrils and intoxicated me as my hands casually went from the small of her back down to the curve of her spine...Surprisingly...she ddn't try to move my hands either..She just smiled and laid her head into my chest...

88 began to tickle the Keys and slowly the drummer and Bass player began to just blend into the song as Reed slid into the next stanza....

"Oooou...is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" she said in my ear...

" Do you always quote old movie lines at a time like this?" I said softly....

"Hahahahaha..You're pretty witty Mister Chance...but judging by that bulge..I'd say you're pretty, pretty happy and you and I should get out of here." she laughed.

"Oh my god...stand still a minute...you have to calm down...you can't walk out of here sticking out like that." she added, still looking at the bulge in my pants.

We danced a little more and we quietly left Josies. It was so crowded, I doubt if anybody saw us leave. I walked her to her car and she gave me her business card..

"You should come over...my car is right there..you wanna follow me in yours?" she said.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

She kissed me and she stuck her hands down my pants this time........

"Ummmmmmmmphhh...myy myy myyyy....you are the truth Mr. Chance." she said.

"Yes I am." I said.

"I like a man with confidence." she said.

I should have smelled a rat right then and there...This was too easy..but I wasn't thinking that night...At least not with the brain in my head.

I arrived at her house in no time..Traffic was light that night. Apparently..She had wasted no time getting home and getting undressed... The house was semi dark when I arrived..a few scented candles and an ipod dock playing a lot of slow jams from the 70's.....

She had on, only panties and a bra and was lying on the couch when I came in.....In what seemed like minutes, I was out of my clothes and on top of her kissing her and licking every inch of her...
Her bra was off in mere seconds and I slid her out of her panties in record time...

We skipped foreplay this night...I was inside of her , moving in and out and we were passionately
french kissing and rolling on her carpeted living room floor...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I NEEEDED THIS...I NEEEDEED THISSSSSSSS...OHHHHHHHHH,
DON'T STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP..." she moaned as we went on like this for close to two hours....

She stradled me and positioned herself on top and moved up and down ,up and down and began
sweating profusely....

"OHHHHHHHHH, PLEASE..GIVE ME MOORRRRRREEEEEE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." she screamed as we kept going at it like that for awhile....I then turned her around and entered her from behind and began pumping harder.......

She bucked and she screamed and began nearly convulsing.......I lifted her up and she wrapped
her legs around me as I pumped her even harder...

"'YESSSSSSS, YESSS LAWDDDD...HELLLO!!!!!" she said....

It was all I could take...I exploded ! She too began to gyrate until she too was experiencing orgasm....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........hello....bingoooooooooooooo, that
did itttttttttt..oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." she let out.. as I gently laid her on the couch...

We both collapsed in a hail of sweat........

"Chance..?" she said, breathing heavily...

"Yeah?" I said, breathing just as heavily.....

"You can't tell your boss about this...not ever." she said.

"You do know him don't you? You two have a relationship or something?" I asked.

"Oh no, no..no....nothing like that....but we know each other through collegues and circles you know.. I wouldn't want it to get around that's all..This is between you and me....it's none of their business." she said.

I didn't believe her, but now was definitely not the time to make waves I thought.

(To Be Continued.....)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!!! I was wondering what happened to Cindy....this isn't gonna end well. But I am soo looking forward to the next installment.

Toni said...

This was hot...That's Cindy Waters isn't it? The same Cindy Waters who was hot and heavy with Robert Foxworth right?? What is she up to?

Angie B. said...

Awwww suki suki now...lolol

Sunflower said...

I like Chance....I think he's in over his head with this woman..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Chance is a playa, but he's got a tigeress on his hands now.lolol

Swaggie said...

Cindy has got something up her sleeves..She's trying to get at Robert Foxworth through Chance.

tate2 said...

This looks good.

Lisa said...

Chance in the house!!!lolol,I love his charactor...Can't wait to see what's up with the cougar though.

Halo said...

Cindy is a freak!-lolololol...I know she's setting Chance up to get at Robert.

Vanessa said...

I love this Keith...a nice non-violent, (I hope-lololol)story.

James Perkins said...

A nice change of pace.

Simon Bastion said...

Cindy Waters!! She's back and I bet she's looking for some one up on Robert Foxworth.

Jazzy said...

Hell Hath no fury like a cougar scorned! lololol

Sean said...

Guess you're back on your grind Mr.
Keith.lolol

Captain Jack said...

Ouu,I just love these sex stories!
-:)

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and tossing
my panties to the sky-:)

Cheryl said...

Hot Story Keith!..What is Cindy Up to? lololol.

Brenda said...

What an appropriate title- "cougar"
lololol.