Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If You're Ever Free


I know you're kind of seeing someone
and I respect that!
but I've been checking you out for a long time...
and I can't forget that..
I had a chance to say something to you once before
and I blew it..
and then someone made a move on you..
before I knew it../

/but girl if you're ever free..
the things I'm gonna say to you...
if he ever tells you bye..bye..
then baby give me the eye..
because once I get you in the bed
it's all over..
all over but the shoutin...
because if you're ever free to be with me..
there will be no doubtin..

I'll make you a believer baby!/

I just broke up with someone
she just wasn't right for me..
and rumor has it that you're not havin much fun..
maybe it's time you took some emotional inventory
If your man hasn't been treatin you right..
here's my cell phone number, baby call me tonight../

because girl, girl, baby girl...
listen to me..
if you're ever free
the things I'm gonna do to you..
if your man ever says bye bye..
then just give me a wink of the eye...
because it'll be all over..
once I get you in my bed...
all over bout the shoutin ....
just remember what I said...
there will be no doubtin.../

I'm gonna make you a believer...
you're gonna believe in me...
Don't worry about what I'm sayin baby
Just believe what you're gonna see..
I'm gonna be so good for you
I'm gonna be so good to you...
If you're Ever Free baby...
If you're ever...

Free..../

2 comments:

Queen of My Castle said...

Um...*ahem* What was I gonna say?

Blu Jewel said...

You just captured a chapter in my life *sigh*

love to live; live to love!