Thursday, October 29, 2009

Depositions and D-Cups


"No Chance...I'm not going to that." said Cynthia emphatically.

"But you love these events..It's a great Bistro." I said.

"Yeah..I-I -Uh ,know...but I'm not interested in going to that..It's going to be a lot of lawyers there and I don't really vibe with my collegues socially." she said.

It was a weak excuse and after nearly a year of this, I decided not to let it go.

"Cynthia...Is it that there is someone there you don't want to see?" I asked.

"There are a lot of people there that I don't wish to see....Look, you can go if you want to...You can even take a date.....but uhhhhh, there is only one exception.."
she said..looking at me with a seductive grin and slowly taking off her bra...

"Ohhhh, and what is that?" I laughed..

"You can't give that chick none of mama's good long pole.." she giggled as I grabbed her and pinned her against the wall..kissing her and grabbing a hand full of her breasts , while she rubbed my penis up and down furiously.... I lifted
her up and layed her across the bed..

"Oh my Chance..We have to go to work...I don't know about you, but I like being on ...ohhhhhhhh myyyyy...ouuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhh....HELLO! " she said as I entered her and preceded to thrust away as though we had all the time in the
world..

We both wound up calling out for the day. We wound up in the shower together. Hot steamy water running down our bodies as I ran my hands through her wet hair and kissed her passionately..She rubbed soapy water all
over my penis..and I lifted her up and entered her again...We went at it in the
shower until the hot water got cold..We didn't care....

"This is the last time I let you spend the night on a work night.." she laughed as
she combed her hair... "Two hundred dollar perm, sweated out and washed out "she continued with a smile as she combed and put her hair in a ponytail.
Lord, this woman sure looked good in a pair of jeans and a tight shirt and a baseball cap...She had me totally enthralled and she knew it too.

"Chance....Tell me...You said you are working on an important case right? The Brinkley Desposition right?" She said.

"Yeah...Mr. Foxworth has been stalling it for awhile until we can get all of the
particulars in order...That guy Brinkley is real super conservative..a Preacher.
and he had a business venture on the side that his wife was running." I said.

"Yeah..I read about it....He caught her in bed with one of his employees and he fired her and is in the middle of a big divorce.." she said.

"Wow ,you know about it?" I asked..

"It was in the papers" she countered.

"What? I didn't see it." I said.

"That's because all you read is Sports and the comics and screw me to death the
other part of the time." she said with a laugh.

The next day, Mr. Foxworth and I prepared for a meeting with Pastor Floyd Brinkley...

"Chance...Do you have the deposition?" asked Mr. Foxworth..

"Right here boss" I said as I passed it to him.

He pored over it carefully...

"Everything is in order..good work Chance.." he said.

Just then, we heard a huge thump and then a crash out side of the door.
We ran to the door, only to see Floyd Brinkley on the floor, with a bra around his shoes. He did not look like a happy camper. Despite that, I wanted to laugh, but but I had to supress the urge.

Mr. Foxworth looked like he was ready to go through the floor.

"Sir...I'm so sorry..what happened.?" he said.

"I slipped on this bra...it was on the floor by the door...I didn't see it. What kind of business are you runnin around here?" He said staring daggers at Robert Foxworth.

"I-I-I-I have no idea how that got there sir...I guess two of the cleaning people got a little frisky and uh, well you know how these things go.." he said.

"No,I do not know how these things go Foxworth...I've heard about you..How you sleep around with a lot of your female clients..I am very disapointed...If we weren't so far along in my divorce precedings and my battle for total control of my company..I'd drop you like a bad habit." he snapped.

"Sir...I don't know who is spreading these scurrilous accusations about me but-"
said Mr. Foxworth.

"Scurrilous accusations? I received photos in the mail of you and one of your former clients in an act of sexual deviance...I just want you to finish this up, so that we can be done with this matter...But know this..I will not reccomend a man of your questionable morals to anyone in my church or my employ." he said.

After he left Robert looked at me-

"Chance...you didn't have that girl up here did you?" he said.

"Me? No...I was over her house for the past two days....I was nowhere near here." I said.

"Hmmmm, and I never have anybody out in the hallway...and my girls leave with all of they clothes..so it wasn't me." he said.

We looked at the bra....It was brand new and from Victoria's Secret...It hadn't ever been worn...It was a D-cup...Robert and I looked at each other, completely
baffled.

If that wasn't enough...The next day, photos of Floyd Brinkley and a known prostitute engaged in "an act of sexual deviance " in a local night spot were all over the internet and in some newspapers..Whatever he had hoped to win in his divorce case had all but flown out of the window...He was ruined. Not only that...He was exposed as the hypocrite he was...

Mr.Foxworth and I did the best we could to get him an amicable deal...but because of his behavior and his behavior alone...He got far less , a lot less than he might have.

He paid Mr. Foxworth...but he couldn't even look at him afterwords...He slinked out of the office like the snake he was. Robert broke me off my percentage of the fee...but he sat at his desk mulling over something.

"You know Chance...This whole case..Which we prepared so well, just went south...it was almost like it was sabotaged.." he said.

That got me to thinking....Nah, it couldn't have been. That night I went over to
Cynthia's house.. She didn't seem as warm as she usually was. She was on the cell phone talking to somebody..

"Oh don't mention it..I was only too happy to help...Glad I could be of assistance. hahahahahaha, yeah...that knocked him down a peg didn't it..
I wish I could have seen that pompous bastard's face when he saw the photos of him in the paper..hahahahahahahahaha..." She saw me in the living room
and she began whispering..got up and went to another room.

When she came back, she sat down and looked at me as if she was a little salty about something.

"Weren't you just over here two nights ago? I'm kind of tired..I don't feel like it tonight." she said.

"Oh really Ms. Waters? That is your real name right..Cynthia "Cyndi" Waters?
And you used to have a thing with my boss....Tell me..When was you gonna tell me that you knew him? When was you gonna tell me that you were just using me to get at him?" I said.

"How long have you known?" she said dryly.

" I found out today...I asked around...and I looked at your mail, when I was letting myself in...I don't know why I didn't check you out sooner.." I said.

"Because you were in love....like I was." she said starting to tear up.

"Cut the crap..you were using me...asking me questions about my case and all..
just to get back at the man you really love and can't have..Mr. Foxworth." I said.

"Yes..it's true..it's true..I was using you at first...but then I started really falling
for you...I started really caring for you." she said..

"I don't believe you..." I said.

"Does ....Does ....Does he know?" she asked.

"No...he hasn't figured it out yet.." I said.

"Please Chance...you've got to believe me..I didn't mean for it to get this deep..
I didn't..I really really think that I'm in love with you..please don't break up with me...I've been lonely for a long time...I've enjoyed the time I've been with you...
Yeah..I wanted to get back at Robert...but I still want to be with you..You have to believe me.." she said as she sobbed..

I held her in my arms and kissed her pasionately....

"I -I-I just can't resist you girl..I don't know why..you got me all caught up..and I know that you using me." I said.

"Not anymore Chance..Not anymore...I got my revenge on Robert...just don't leave me..please." she said.

"I want to...but I can't.....I guess I'm just all caught up in you." I said as I started
walking towards the door.

"Where are you going Chance?" she said.

"I'm not staying tonight...I just need to get my head together..but I know I'll be coming back tomorrow." I said.

"You sure baby?" she cooed seductively...

"Yeah girl...you know you got my nose open now..and I can't stand it." I said.

"It'll be alright Chance....you got me twisted too baby." she said.

I left and I drove to Josies...I walked in and Gus pointed to a table in the back of the club...Robert Foxworth, Sean Jackson and Kevin Morris were sitting at the table. I tossed the Micro-recorder to Kevin.

"Well kid...you believe her?" said Robert Foxworth.

"Nah..She's playing me..." I said.

"Of course she is...and now it's my turn to play." said Robert with a chuckle as
Kevin and Sean shook their heads and laughed.

(Conclusion Next..)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!!!! Somebody is gonna get it!!

Brenda said...

We both wound up calling out for the day. We wound up in the shower together. Hot steamy water running down our bodies as I ran my hands through her wet hair and kissed her passionately..She rubbed soapy water all
over my penis..and I lifted her up and entered her again...We went at it in the
shower until the hot water got cold..We didn't care.."

Ouuu, Good Lawd..that was hot.

Toni said...

Woooooo..This is something else..
Cindy is just spiteful...I figured
Robert would figure out what was going on.

Angie B. said...

HOTT lIke FIYAH Keith!

Sunflower said...

I can't wait for the conclusion of this.

Cheryl said...

Robert and Cindy just keep on playing the same games of one upsmanship with each other..While it's very funny and entertaining..
How long are they going to do this?

Lisa said...

ROTFLMAO!!! This is hillarious Keith...I love it..

Halo said...

Robert and Cindy have got to put an end to this before they ruin both of their careers.

Vanessa said...

ROTFLMBAO...Keith ,how do you think up these situations? Slipping on a bra outside the door of a conference room..lolololol.

Anonymous said...

Well I guess you know that this had me tossing my panties to the rafters!

James Perkins said...

I knew that there was a deeper plan existing here..That Cindy Waters sure is a calculating young
lady.

Simon Bastion said...

So much drama..These two clearly need to sleep with each other and get it out of their system.
(Robert and Cindy)

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I sure hope Chance isn't actually caught up and can play the game straight through.

Jazzy said...

This is off the chain fam!

Tate2 said...

I was worried that ole boy was actually caught up there for a minute.

Swaggie said...

This was interesting...the way it played out...a bit bizzarre,but never boring. Can't wait to see Robert get his revenge.

Sean said...

Great stuff as always..Can't wait for the conclusion.

Captain Jack said...

I loved this storyline..The bitchyness of it all.