Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goodbye Dog!


A week after playing with Sloppy Joe Forks ,the blues singer in Oakland, I was sitting in a very tony eating establishment in San-Francisco with my man Snake. Me? I'm Reed Nelson..I play the trumpet!

"May I take your order." said the shapely waitress.

" Yeah..I'll have two eggs scrambled light, with bacon and a side of hash browns, wheat toast ,orange juice and coffee with cream and extra sugar." I said.

"Damn man, you been eatin the same breakfast since I known you Reed..don't you ever change it up?" said Snake.

"I go with what I know." I laughed.

"Hey baby, I'll have some Blueberry Pancakes, Country Suasage and a coffee, black.." said Snake to the waitress.

"When you comin to Philly man?" I asked.

" First of the year...My sister's kid is gettin married and I'll be in town for awhile." he said.

"When we are in the city we play at this place called Josie's...Nice joint...lots of women." I said.

"Yeah, I been in Josie's...That's Gus's joint.." said Snake.

"Yeah...we make pretty good money there and Gus don't mind when we on the road or in the studio..He just brings in a DJ...He's good people." I said.

"Yes, he is." agreed Snake.

Our food came. We ate like we did when we were in the Army together...like hungry dogs ...
after we finished eating, I went over to bar and ordered Six fingers with orange juice to chase it.

"Man ,Reed, you hittin the bottle this early in the mornin?" said Snake.

"This coming from the biggest alcoholic ever?" I said laughing..

Just then, I saw her from the corner of my eye...It was Cherry! Cherry Johnson..and she was headed for her car.

"Snake...here's twentyfive dollars for breakfast...give me the keys to your car..." I said.

"What? , What's goin on Reed? " he asked as he tossed me the keys....

''Somethin's up...I gotta go...here's twenty more for cabfare home...I'll see you this afternoon." I said as I rushed to his car and started it up.

Cherry had what looked to be a rental car...If I knew right, she wasn't working yet and if she was,she wasn't making enough money to afford a car like that. At any rate..she didn't know I was following her.

She parked in a neighborhood of colorful two story homes in Hunter's Point. She had what looked like a present and a bottle of wine in her hands. I parked my car about a block away and
walked slowly, across the street from her...It was a warm day, about 75-80 degrees and the windows were open....Almost as soon as I got to the corner of the block she was on,I heard it-

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh soul dadddddyyyy.....lay dat pipe..ohhhhhhh,
lay it on meeee...ouuuuuuuu, me love you longgggg timeeee!...ohhhhhh....don't stop loving me sooooo gooooodddddd..awwwwwwwwwww!"

A bed was sqeaking furiously and a woman was moaning with the kind of pleasure only good loving could provide...It kind of made me envious. Cherry was walking right into the building where the sounds of pleasure were coming from. She walked up the stairs and I stood downstairs..She was oblivious to me.

"Oh my God, Bobby..who the hell is SHE? What is she doing in our bed?" came a shreik from
Cherry.

'Who am I? ,WHO ARE YOU?" came another female voice.

"Hey, hey, hey,heyyyyyy, calm down.....First of all Cherry, this aint OUR bed....I slept here with you once or twice, but you don't live here..I didn't tell you to come out here to find me...I live here and from time to time...I uh..er, entertain other females..I never said we were exclusive."
said Bobby ,just as calmly as he could. It was as though he didn't have a care in the world.

"Oh my God...I should have never gave you some...oh how could I have been so foolish?" screamed Cherry.

"Babe, I thought we had an understanding back in Philly...that was just a one night thing..Then you come showing up here and all...and acting like we in a relationship..." said Bobby.

"Bobby,come back in bed..I need more of your long long loving stick." came the voice of the other woman, a very shapely Asian woman.

"In a minute babe, I'm trying to set things straight here." he said, never breaking a sweat..

"There's nothing to get straight Bobby..you just a damn dog....I bought us some wine and I went to Victoria's Secret because I bought something to wear to really turn you out." she said.

"An ,you can still wear it." he said. "Care for a threesome?"

"Ouuu, you disgust me...I'm out!" she said as she stormed down the steps and past me, got into her car and pulled off!... I laughed like a chesire cat, got back into Snake's car and drove to his house.

"Where you been at bruh?" asked Snake as I entered his apartment.

"Nah, nowhere really, just had to look somethin up." I said.

"Everything good? " he said as he tossed me a Corona...

"Yup....Everything is real good.." I said ,unable to conceal my laughter!

21 comments:

James Perkins said...

Funny Story!

Jazzy said...

You Crazy Fam..Crazy as all get out!
lololol

Swaggie said...

I'm happy for Reed...I don't like how she done him or Chess..She got what she deserved.

Brenda said...

What an appropriate title! Loved this story Keith.

Toni said...

Another good one Keith!

Angie B. said...

I guess that was sweet for Reed seeing her get hurt by Bobby,but how long does that last?

Sunflower said...

Interesting!

Cheryl said...

Funny and cute at the same time!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Nice Story!

Halo said...

Cute story!

Vanessa said...

Reed is interesting..It's obvious he still has a thing for Cherry..Does this mean they will be getting back together in the future?

Tate2 said...

Whatever happened to Debbie? Was that a one night stand??

Simon Bastion said...

Good Story Keith!

Captain Jack said...

Oh the games we play because of love..lololol.

Sean said...

Keep bangin bruh...I'll keep readin!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Man, I was kind of diggin where this was going...What's next?
(You know I always ask that!-lol)

Anonymous said...

Well,I was almost ready to toss my panties at you!lololol

AnonymousII said...

@Anonymous- Well Thank Goodness for that!

Tate2 said...

Who ever you anonymous posters are,yall are crazy..rotflmbao!!

Anonymous said...

Loved it. Great story as usual