Monday, January 25, 2010

Any World That I'm Welcome To

ART: Self-Portrait By John N. Robinson


September 11, 2001- New York City, New York



"Ohhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwww babbbby...ouuuuuuu..I can't wait...."



"Not here, not now...He might walk in.."



"I don't care..ummmmmmph, ohhhh, this is soooooo good..."



"Ohhhh my god....ouuuuuuu, ummmmmph...ohhhhh baby..."



"darling.....ummmmph..."



"sweetie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, give it to me..."



I don't know how I could stand this.....Listening to the woman I was supposed to be marrying in a few months and a man who I hated, A man I owed one hundred large to , kissing and about to screw on the couch...A couch I paid for in the living room of the condo..that bore my name on the lease....John Brandon Crapper. That's me...or rather who I was then....The girl? The girl who was cheating on me is Victoria Winters...my fiance. The man was a Gambler named Larry Brown. I'm an investment banker...I have an MBA from Columbia and a Bachelors from Hampton University. I'm also a degenerate gambler ,who got in deep and wound up owing this peice of crap,Larry Brown...a whopping one hundred large.



The thing is...I have his money...I sold my 2002, BMW..which was my pride an joy and which I'd only had for a few months to get part of it. I took the rest out of my 401 k....Something I know is going to kill me later, but what the heck...I was going to pay him off and get on with my life. I was going to surprise my girl with the news...but they came in and I hid in this closet. They have no idea that I'm in here...



"Ohhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwwwww, I need you sooooo bad...."



"I need you...I need you inside of me right now....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."



He reached up under her dress and slipped her pink Victoria Secret, lace bikini panties down around her ankles, then slipped them off...She was out of her skirt just as fast...He unzippered his pants and she immediately began to fondle his already erect penis....He moaned and opened her blouse...



"Mmmmmm nice...a pink bra...I like that..."



"Glad you do.....ohhhhhhhhh."



He entered her, right there on my couch...Hadn't even taken his pants of...they were down around his ankles... He mounted her and began to wiggle uncomfortably and thrust haphazaradly....



"Ohhh baby, this is sooooooo good....ohhhhhhhhh.."



They continued kissing passionately and then after about ten or fifteen minutes....



"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh I'm gonna blowwwwwwwwwww..arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh."



Vickie had a look on her face that said she couldn't beleive he was done that quickly...She lookedvery disapointed....Larry Brown smiled..got up off of her, fixed his clothes and smiled...



"Damn girl...you got some good stuff....I envy Johnny....Hehehheh..."



"You're leaving?" she asked, using one of the pillows on the couch to cover herself.



"Yeah...got to go to work...Maybe I'll call you sometimes." He said as he gathered his things and hurried out the door.



Victoria sat there looking stunned...He hadn't even disposed of the condom he used...He had left it on the floor. She put her bra and panties back on and her skirt and blouse...She took the condom and tossed it in the trash can...She took both of her hands and tried to straighten out the couch and then grabbed a towell, a wash cloth and a change of clothes and went into the bathroom.



I grabbed my jacket and the breifcase that had $100.000.00 and slipped out of the apartment.I went to the bus station and opened up my locker..There I had my pistol....I had made up my mind that I was not going to pay Larry Brown the money I owed him...I was going to lay for him and shoot him dead.....Somewhere , where it would take them days to find him...This money was going back where it came from....My accounts!



As I was headed for the subway to take me to my office in the twin towers, I was stunned by the activity in the streets...People were running, screaming and in a state of paranoia... I grabbed one man...a white man who was in tears....



"Hey buddy, what's up? What happened?" I asked...



"Haven't you heard? We are under attack.....Two planes have crashed into the World Trade center towers...They are up in smoke.....One has already collapsed.....They think it's Arab terrorists behind it." he said.



I couldn't believe it.....I ran into a bar, where people were huddled around a TV set that was broadcasting CNN news updates....It was true....Both towers had collapsed, and a plane had crashed in upstate Pennsylvania....Another plane had crashed into the Pentagon.....We were indeed under attack!! It was then that it struck me....Funny how your mind works at a time like this....If I had gone straight to work...Instead of hanging around in that closet watching my fiance screw another man...I'd have been there!!! I'd most certainly be dead...My office was on the sixteenth floor of the first tower that had gotten hit...Oh My God!!!



My Cell phone was going off....It was Victoria!!! She must be frantic...Thinking I was in the building....dead!!! Larry Brown was calling to....He just wanted to know that I was alright and that I could pay him. Then I really got hit with some inspiration!!! This was my way out!!! Out of a job that I hated, but did beacause it made my family and all of the people around me who were living vicariously through me happy. Out of relationship with a spoiled self centered diva , who I knew was only with me because of what I had. I never for a second thought that Victoria loved me....I just tried to ignore what my heart was telling me. I still wanted to murder Larry Brown...but then I thought..Why bother?



I checked into a hotel under an alias...Brandon Strong. "Brandon " was after all my middle name and I picked "Strong" ,because from now on..I wasn't going to be weak and preyed upon...I was going to re-invent myself. I paid with cash..I celebrated that night by going over into New Jersey and having myself a big fat New York Strip Steak, A baked Potato and the best Wine they had to offer...



Of course I waited a few days and then casually deposited my drivers licensce and credit cards into the rubble at ground zero.....My body and the bodies of many would of course never be found or identified. I would be assumed dead. I destroyed my cell phone and spread the peices of it all around that devestated neighborhood and then I took the train to Philadelphia Pa. I had no family or friends there...Nobody knew me...I could just blend in.



Once there...I ingratiated myself with a guy named "The Deacon", a small time hood who , for a price could get things done for you. He gave me the social security number of a recently deceased person and I got new credit cards and a new drivers licensce under my new name ,Brandon Strong.... As far as the world knew , John B. Crapper died on September 11,2001....Brandon Strong was born that day...In a new town with a new identity. As far as I was concerned...Any world I was welcomed to , was better than the one I left behind.



(To Be Continued..)

19 comments:

Toni said...

Wow,Great story,New charactor!

Angie B. said...

Nice Story,can't wait to see part two!

Sunflower said...

Interesting Premise!

Anonymous said...

Tossing my panties to the rafters!

Anonymous said...

A new character!! I like it.

James Perkins said...

Nice, a new charactor!

Simon Bastion said...

Always nice to see a new charactor.

Sean said...

An interesting premise..I too have wondered how many people used 9/11 as away to just vanish and start anew...You were reading my mind. Good story!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Great story...The beginning kind of through me off a bit..then I got it.

Lisa said...

Wow...you got a toothache and still
managed to drop a great new story on us..huh?

Halo said...

Brandon Strong...I like that name...it's sexy!

Vanessa said...

Wow...A new charactor with a secret past..I love it!

Brenda said...

Wow, you have some imagination..I love that you used September 11th.

Cheryl said...

Great story Keith! But that's what I've come to expect!

Tate2 said...

Wow, dude just takes a powder, leaves everything behind...That is so many people's fantasy!

Swaggie said...

Interesting storyline...I love it, it's like no other I've read.

Captain Jack said...

Great Story, and this looks like a great new charactor

Anonymous II said...

Why am I not surprised that hot drawers is flying?

SLC said...

draws flying?!?!?!!

Even the lady in the story was disappointed......

but the writing......had me tossing pen and paper