Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Down By The River


"OHHHHHHH....OHHHHHH ....OHHHH godddddddd...Ohhhh Gooooddddddd...I think I'm losing my mind...ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....Reverend...Reverend...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." came a female voice..

"Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh babyyyyy,it's soooo good...ohhhhhhhhhh..." came the voice that was obviously Pastor John Struthers....

The bed was squeaking so loud and so violently ,it was nearly drowning out the voices....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh,it's sooooo good, it's sooo good...ohhhhhhhh,it so good......ohhh good lawdd woman, what are you doing to meeeee....??"


"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Reverend...Reverend...what are you doing to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Ohhhhhh,I'm coming...I'm comingggggg...."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH nelllie..."

"Baby"

"Darling!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'm bout to explode!"

"OH, Oh, OHHHH...."

"Come on man, do we have to keep listening to this? They aint sayin nothin..nothin we can use."
said Robert as we sat in Peeping Tom Constabnoble's white van about a block from the Pastor's
house.

"Don't worry Robert....sooner or later we'll hit paydirt" I said.

"That guy sounds like he's hittin paydirt now." said Lockpick Johnson as we all burst into gales of laughter.

It had taken us a week, but Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson had gotten into the Pastor's house and wired it for sound and video..We had gotten into Anjanette and Leon's place too and wired that as well. Sean Jackson and Clerow were sitting on that house, while Lockpick Johnson
and Peeping Tom Constanoble were sitting on this house. Robert and I checked in on both locations daily.

So far, no house had given us anything but endless sex...She was sleeping with Leon occassionally and then sleeping with Pastor Struthers...From what we were hearing, she was really enjoying Pastor Struthers.

What I was looking for was pillow talk....Her talking about money, insurance policies and what have you...So far there had been none of that. Pastor had taken her to Ocean City, Baltimore ,Maryland and up to Martha's Vineyard...He had wined her and dined her in both Philly and New York....and so far there had been nothing we could use to make a case against her.. but I was sure that it was coming.
"No wonder we've had guest preachers the past few sundays" smirked Robert Foxworth, who himself had been known to chase a few skirts as an Attorney. I smiled, I guess he thought what he did was different.


"Ohhh my god Pastor....I've had a lot of men...guys much younger than you and ...and....whoa..aint none of them had it goin on in the sack like you...whewwww, ouuu wee...you was bout to drive me outta my mind." she said.

"Woman..I'd drive from L.A. to Cincinatti for some more of that good lovin....Now look heah, we been kinda hangin out for awhile now...We done traveled, partied....and what not...and I been thinkin....Think bout gettin serious with you....I aint nevah knowed no woman ,make me feel as good as you do..." said Pastor Struthers.

"John, what are you saying?" she cooed innocently.

"I'm talkin bout marriage baby...I think I done fell in love with you and I know you in love with me...so why don't we just stop foolin around? Let me make you the first lady of mah church.?" he said.

" First Lady? Of your church??" she said. "John...I'm a stripper.."

"So was Mary Magdalene or some woman in the bible and she joined the church and was new agin." he said.

"Uh...I don't know.." she said.

"Baby,I got money,plenty of money...you'll be well taken care of...I swear...I'll put you on my life insurance policy,make you the beneficiary." he said.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" she cooed.

"Anything you want baby, just say you'll marry me."

"Oh John..Yes...Yes...Yes...how could I say no?" she laughed.

I slapped my hands together....

"We got her...that's how she does it." I said.

"She's a good one, she is." said Peeping Tom.

'Baby girl knows how to work it..she got Pastor Struthers hook line and sinker and it's his idea,
she didn't even think of it." said Lockpick Johnson.

"Okay counselor, what do you think?" I said.

"That doesn't prove anything.....Not while he's still alive.....but that's enough for a motive." said
Robert Foxworth. "Least we know how she hooks em...but then again, look at her, we always knew how she did it..who can resist her, that's got a pulse?" he mused.

"Come on guys, let's go to Josie's and get some drinks" I said as we pulled off.

While sitting in Josie's , my blackberry went off....The screen read -"Unregistered number"

"Hello"

"Tell your detective friend to check the river."

"What? Who is this?" I said.

"Tell your Detective friend...to check the river."

'Check what river?" I asked....

"Tell your Detective friend to check the Schuylkill River further.."

"Who is this?" I asked.

Click!

Later that night, Robert Foxworth ,Sean Jackson and I stood by as Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her
detectives dragged the river, near where we found Bert Lambert's body and unearthed the weighted down corpses of three men....They had been wrapped in plastic and weighted down....
As the pulled each body up from the river, we showed the detectives photos of them and lists of their personal effects we got from their loved ones.. The bodies would later be positively identified as Samuel Elkins, missing since 2008, George Martin, Missing since 2004 and Robert
Carter, missing since 2006. All three men had been shot multiple times and then wrapped in plastic and weighted down in the river.

Robert sat with Sean Jackson , Conrad Nelson, another attorney and me a few days later in Mabel Jenkin's joint and said-

"Kevin, we gotta shut her down man....before she kills again...She's already killed four people,
and she's settin Pastor up to be the next." said Robert.

"I know...We need to find out what her next move is and quick..." I said. I also wanted to know who the anonymous tipster was who told us where to find the bodies..I had a feeling that I already knew. What I didn't know was how wrong I was about to be.

(To Be Continued....)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and tossing my panties at you.!

James Perkins said...

The plot thickens!

Toni said...

This is very good Keith.

Angie B. said...

Ole girl is workin it!

Brenda said...

Wow, this is intriguing!

Cheryl said...

Loving this caper Keith!

Samuel Bastion said...

For some reason, I keep feeling there is more to this than you are showing us..In fact,I know there is!Right?

Grover Tha Playboy said...

This Babe is a female...Me? lolol.

Jazzy said...

You come up with some crazy charactors fam!

Lisa said...

I love this storyline Keith!

Halo said...

I knew some panties would be flying before this story was over-lolol. Good Story!

Vanessa said...

She's Workin it...but she can't get away with this for long.

Sunflower said...

Incredible story Keith, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Anonymous II said...

Can Pastor Struthers or Robert Foxworth keep their pants on around a woman??...lololol and can
"anonymous" keep her panties on??
Just two questions!

Tate2 said...

LMFAO @ anonymous II

Swaggie said...

I'm diggin this story man!

Captain Jack said...

Oh what a horrid fish...love your storyline Keith.

Sean said...

Man,when we gonna see the screenplay or HBO series?