Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Done in the Dark


Philadelphia PA. Late Summer 2004

Kim came to my door and I let her in...She had a bottle of wine. I took the bottle of wine from her and put it on the table...I began kissing her neck and licking her ear and allowing my hands to run free and cup every juicy curve, every inch of her ample bottom....

"Down boy...ummmmph...ohhhhhh...can you wait and let me close the door? Brandon..please..."
she cooed as she took her left foot and kicked the door closed.. I opened her blouse and unbuckled her orange bra...and began taking those huge breasts of hers into my mouth...

"Ouuuuu Brandon, you've gotten good at this." she cooed as I licked and sucked to my hearts content...
"Ohhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuu...stop it...you're getting me too hot baby..ohhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned
as I continued... I worked my way to her lips....and began a soulful and long kiss....By now she had my zipper open and my pants halfway down....I had her pants halfway down too...

"One thing I like about you baby" I said...."Is that you always match" eyeing her matching orange thong..She gave me that sheepish look she used to give me when I was coming to her therapy sessions and said-"Oh shut up" playfully, while rubbing my ever thickening penis....
"Ohhhh baby.." she said......

Within minutes we were both nude and I was lifting her up and on to my waiting erection...She
held on for dear life and just moaned silently as I lifted her up and brought her down gently...
It was a great feeling.. I was feeling as good as she was...I walked her over to my couch and laid her down as I mounted her and began my forward motion...We carried on like that, like two teenagers for close to two hours...finnally exploding in what seemed like one huge orgasmic fury...and rolling on to the floor.

Later on, we sat in the bed...She wore one of my white shirts and that orange thong.. I was still
naked....We had two glasses and we preceded to drink some wine. As you can guess...Kim did come back to my apartment not long after I got my electric and other utilities back on. She went against her ethics and allowed me to take her out for coffee one night...then ice cream after one of the sessions at the church and then to the Art museum one Saturday after that.

Before we knew it..we were dating....People at the sessions could tell....The Reverend Struthers who had tried to put the moves on Kim that first night I attended stopped coming. Soon I stopped coming too...I wasn't gambling anymore.. I didn't feel as though I needed to come. Kim
kept coming to see me though and soon, We were meeting for lunch, having dinner, going to a movie here and there and finnally ...yes finnally, I got her to spend the night with me.... She had held out for a long time. After we had sex the first night...I didn't see Kim for a month..she said that she felt slutty....She came back though..I guess she liked feeling that way or she had at least
made some kind of peace with it...We've been together at least a year now.

"Brandon...can I ask you a question?" she said as we sat in bed.
"Yeah, what?" I said.
"How come you never talk about your past?" she asked with those pretty eyes of hers looking all inquisitive.
"Well uh, the most boring conversation is remember when." I said.
"Yeah, but you don't have any photos of you when you were young, no diplomas from high school, no year books and nothing in this apartment that wasn't purchased here in the last few years..no artifacts...You say you're not from Philly...and ..and I know that...you sound like a New Yorker...yet you say you're not from there.. You work at a bank, yet you seem to always have a lot more money than you should have....Who are you really?" she asked.
I didn't know what to say.....I didn't know how much she knew or suspected, but I knew she was pretty sharp.

''I'm whoever you need me to be baby" I said with a laugh..
"No...No....I mean, where do you come from? who were you before I met you?" she asked.
"You ask a lot of questions, you know that?" I said. Questions I had no intention of answering,ever!
"You know what?" I said kissing her belly button and kissing her neck and easing her down in the bed..."I have a question for you." I said...
"What, silly?" she giggled as I began kissing her ear....

"How long is it going to take you to come out of that thong and let me get some more?" I asked..
"You know, you've traded one addiction for another..you've stopped gambling , but if I didn't know right..I'd say you were addicted to me.." she cooed...
"I'd say you were right...Is that a bad thing?" I laughed as I kissed her, eased her thong to the side and entered her again...
"Ouuuuu baby, noooo, noooo..ohhhhhh..not at alllllllll!!!!" she said as I smiled slyly.
(To Be Continued.....)

20 comments:

Vanessa said...

This was Hot!

Brenda said...

Now this was a nice sweet erotic story.. Really Dug it!

James Perkins said...

I suspect the ladies will like this story..I thought it was great.

Cheryl said...

What a treat to read a hot story like this ,right before I went to bed last night.

Toni said...

Loved this story!

Angie B. said...

This was hot..Nice touch!

Sunflower said...

Great story...I love the way you show Black men loving and desiring Black women..Thank you for that!

Lisa said...

Great story Keith!

Halo said...

I second what Sunflower just wrote..Thank you Keith for showing positive relationships between Black men and Black women.

Simon Bastion said...

Very erotic story...Very nice...Am really enjoying this story and this charactor.

Anonymous said...

Great story. But I have a feeling she's not gonna let it drop.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Playa Playaaaaa....Love how you put it down!lol

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at you!

Tate2 said...

This story made me want to toss my boxers in the air!-lololol.

Jazzy said...

Loved this story fam!

Swaggie said...

I liked this, but I know that trouble is brewing.

Captain Jack said...

Lovely story Keith!

Sean said...

I know you man...Some hell is getting ready to break loose soon isn't it.

Anonymous II said...

I really loved this story Keith...It's great to get stories about black love....

(I knew that some more drawers were going to be flying...lol)

Brenda said...

@Tate 2
@Anonymous

Both of you are freaks!