Monday, January 3, 2011

Haven't Gotten Over You '11

ART: NUDE BY JEAN MAREMBERT



Look What you've gone and done to me..
you've got me turned out with your lovin...
Look What you've done...
you've got my head spinnin with your lovin../

Check this out baby..
I'm really sorry that I texted you
I thought maybe we could make love
just for a little while tonight..
but I forgot for the moment that we are through...
what am I going to do?/

See, I really,really want to have meaningful sex with you
I don't want to talk...
but still I forgot for the moment that are through...
what am I to do?
I can't sleep in this bed without you./

Guess you'll always be my lifelong
obsession..
I should've walked
I owed that much, at least to you...
instead I erred in the wrong direction...

I guess, I haven't gotten over you..../

A simple caress
running my hands up your dress...
the kiss of your soft lips...
caressing your naked hips...

I know you're probably sleeping with someone new
thought you might change your mind...
but I have ignored the fact...
that that's not even you...
and you'd never ever do that.../

girl, I guess you're destined
to be my lifelong obsession
and I find after all this time...
and everything and everybody we've both been through....

I guess I haven't gotten over you...
I don't know what to do...
when I haven't gotten over you...

Look What you've gone and done to me..
you've got me turned out with your lovin...
Look What you've done...
you've got my head spinnin with your lovin../

I haven't gotten over you....
I miss your warm body layin next to mine...
Making love in the shower in the summer time...

I haven't gotten over you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made my panties warm.

Brenda said...

@anonymous- no real surpise there
geez!

Sean said...

@LMBAO at the comments. This was a nice poem and a nice visual too!