Monday, June 25, 2012

Un Tender Is The Night



It was a hot ,sweltering night in the city...Sepia and I, Robert Foxworth and his wife Bonita and Sean Jackson and his wife, Sheila and I decided to bypass Josie's tonight....We instead found a new spot....Tiny's Lounge , across town...A fashionable joint that was considerably less crowded and much cooler...I was wearing a new suit..some sandals and I didn't especially feel like sweating...

Sepia was wearing a sexy black dress that was hugging every curve and Bonita and Sheila were no slouches tonight either... I was wondering why the three of us were out and not home making sweet love to these sexy women....

Perhaps because it was too hot.... A sexy curvaceous waitress brought us our drinks...It was all Robert could do not to sneak a peek .....a fact that brought knowing smiles from Sean and I...Careful to keep our lustfullness away from the girls..

"I like this place Kevin...We should come here more often..." said my wife Sepia...

"It's a little quiet for my tastes , but it suits my needs for tonight." I said.

''Sepia, you know your husband is only happy when he's got a loaded gun and Kool Kat is behind the wheel of a fast car and they're flying through the city streets."laughed Sheila....

She was halfway right....But it had been a couple of months since I had been on a big case...Once more..Life had returned to normal...Me going to work at the magazine, coming home to Sepia and dinner...and the next day, we both going back to work...
We had even gone away on a couple of uneventful(for me) weekends....Life was good at the moment!.

We continued to drink and talk and Robert Foxworth smiled and motioned to me that he had something to say....More than likely he was drunk...

"Kev...I've been meaning to call you for the past week.... I've got a client and uh ruh..She has a little something that maybe you should look into." he said.

"Yeah?" I said perking up...

"Nothing you gotta worry about tonight....Get with me on Monday." he said.

''Sure thing...I'm not working anyway." I said.

II-



We paid our bill and the six of us headed out to the parking lot..... Across the street from us, we saw a small croud and police cars everywhere...Funny...I hadn't heard any gun shots... and yet there was a body lying on the sidewalk and police standing around...


I saw a familiar face...Lt. Sissy Van Buren.... Philadelphia Homicide Lt.  Even she was looking sexy tonight...I momentarily forgot that she was Robert Foxworth's ex-wife...His first of three ex-wives...She had a pair of legs on her... and nice sized breasts and a figure to die for....For the life of me, I couldn't understand why he had cheated on her...

Robert and I walked over to the crime scene....


"Evening Sissy." I said.

"Evening guys.." she said.

"No rest for the weary eh?" I said.

"Well at least not for him....He's an insurance investigator....Ray Lord...." she said.

"I've heard of him...He's a pretty good investigator." I said.

"Was a pretty good investigator....He got a little too close to something and somebody cancelled his ticket."she said. 

"Must have used a silencer..because we were in Tiny's spot and we didn't hear a thing." Robert said.

"That might be because of the alcohol" she said....I laughed...Robert didn't get it...We were kind of lit and her police instinct picked that much up...

"Oh well...we got women waiting on us....Go to it my esteemed Homicide Detective." I said.

"Have a good night Kevin, Robert...and be careful on your way home." she said.

We smiled and walked back to our cars... One by one we all drove away and to our homes...

III-



Once at home...Sepia took her heels off and poured herself a glass of water.....

"I heard Robert...He just gave you a new case.." she said with a smile.

"Yeah...life has been kind of quiet lately." I said.

"You should let me help you with one of your cases  one time." she said.

"You don't mean that." I responded...unzippering her dress...

"Sure I do...I think it would be exciting." she said as I kissed her neck and her earlobes...

"Mmmmmmmm and speaking of exciting.." I said...

"Ouuuuuu...you keep this up and we aren't going to get any sleep tonight." she laughed
as I began kissing her breasts and slowly layed her down on the bed...

"Like you were going to sleep this early." I laughed and continued kissing her.



Within minutes...my clothes were off and Sepia dress was hiked up, her bra and panties were off and we were making sweet love on the bed....This was the calm before the storm that was coming...

I didn't know it at the time....but tonight's murder and this case that Robert wanted me to look into were all related....Things were about to heat up!

(TO BE CONTINUED....)

3 comments:

Toni said...

Here We go!

Angie B. said...

Kevin and his friends can't go out without something happening or a potential client coming up to him...I think he and Sepia should stay in.LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ummmph...Throwing my panties at the computer screen....I love Kevin and Sepia's relationship.