Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Can Do Things


Cherry Johnson had to wonder why Roscoe had called her and asked her to come over to his new apartment on a Saturday Morning...If it was for sex...He had a big surprise coming...Wasn't going to happen!  They had gone there once...She had to admit...It was the best sex she'd ever had in her life...but she did not want to be involved with him in that way..She only wanted to be his friend..

 He pulled her to him gently and kissed her in the lips...She didn't resist him...She loved the way he smelled..Whatever he was wearing smelled great...and the smell of liquor on his breath was equally intoxicating...She felt herself getting aroused and moist, even though she didn't want to...The next thing she knew , she and Roscoe were standing there in her living room kissing passionately and making out like two high school kids...She felt his erection in his pants...He was huge...like a horse!! She thought...She allowed her hands to feel it!!!  She was astounded!!!!She was getting even more aroused!!

Her common sense got to her...She could not do this...Not with him..She stopped kissing him and moved his hands away..

Since the night they had slept together and she had rebuffed him afterwords...She hadn't seen or heard from him...She thought that maybe he was angry..In their phone conversation, he assured her that he was not.
She had tried to get out of going to see him by saying she had to go to the laudromat...He had countered by saying-

"Bring your laundry here...I live in a nice loft...it has a laundromat in the basement...I'll even do your laundry for you." he said.

"No..you are not going to be looking at my panties and bras." she joked.

"Stop being silly Cherry. Just come over." he said.

She drove to his loft with laundry in tow...She was serious..This was going to be a "friendly visit." No sex.

She arrived with two bags of laundry...She was impressed with his loft...It was modern and great and had a nice indoor parking lot...


"This one of Chess and Chris's places?" she asked..

"Of course...How else would I be living here for so cheap." he smiled..

He was a perfect gentleman, took her laundry to the laundry room, let her sort it out and put her clothing in the washing machines and then he provided her with detergent and coins...

He waited for her to come up to his loft.... He had a delicious Spanish Omelet and Virgina Honey Bacon platter prepared for them both with two tumblers of mimosas, toast with jelly...

He's really laying it on thick, Cherry thought....Still not going to sleep with him...He's gonna be real disapointed , going to all this trouble for nothing...she mused.
They sat on the floor and ate and watched videos on VH1 on his 60 inch Flatscreen TV...After they finished eating...She returned to the basement, put her clothing in the dryer and turned toward Roscoe.

''Roscoe...I'm not going to sleep with you...This was nice and all..letting me do my laundry and making breakfast for me...but it changes nothing...I-I don't want to go there with you." she said.

"I can't even have a kiss?" he asked. Here we go...I knew this was coming. She thought.
She frowned at first, then she  relented...

It was a good long sensuous kiss...It lasted way longer than she had wanted...but then, she couldn't resist...She thought about feeling to see if he was erect...but she knew he was...Thinking about how huge he was and how much she really wanted him inside of her would have only made things worst, so she resisted...but God, he smelled good..She thought!

Finally she broke their embrace....

"Okay...Okay..That's enough...I'm going to get my things and go home now...Breakfast was nice....You-You have a nice place here." she said.

"It's okay Cherry...I'm not trying to seduce you...I just wanted to spend time with you and I have...When you're done...you're free to go." he said.

"Just like that huh?" she said.

"Yup...I don't chase after women...I've never had to....I've made it clear how I feel...Now you're either with the program or you're not.....If you are..you know where I live and you have my number....If you are...you know that I'm a man....I can do things........Goodbye Cherry." he said and headed up the stairs....

She could still smell his cologne, long after he had left to go back to his loft....She was moist and full of more desire for Roscoe than she could have ever imagined at that moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at the computer screen...Ouuuu, that left me wanting more!

Lisa said...

This was different...I thought they were going to get it on...Instead..Roscoe left her wanting for more.